Smogon Forums

GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
It was so people would know it was the 90's. Only 90's kids would remember it if unmarked
brightobject
brightobject
vincent edge
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
what
brightobject
brightobject
its vincent edge, edgy boi doing edgy sexual harassments
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
is Vincent Edge a DC character
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
literally from the 2nd pic I posted
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
Ok so this comic actually has some special meaning to me. When I was a kid, my dad had this one comic (maybe he bought it for me or something? I don't remember, I was literally like 4 years old at the time. I only remember it sitting on a shelf in his room). I remembered a ton of details about it, and it was actually like the first time I ever saw superman. The art style seemed really paper-y when I was reading it.

Anyway it's actually a really famous superman arc (death of superman), which introduced doomsday, steel, and superboy all at once. It was a really big deal I guess. At one point jonathan kent has a heart attack and goes into a coma and bargains with the devil (actually a real DC character) for superman's life, and then flashes back to the korean war. Like what the heck was going on with this. They drew the devil sitting on a throne of skulls in this weird art style. It was the weirdest thing and made an impression of me as a kid. So I'm really glad I actually found this comic.

Even tho looking back on it it's really really weird and non-comic book you'd see today. Like the guy that says "it's so nineties!" isn't even a real character in the plot. He's just in jail listening to the radio for two pages and mentions that it's the 90s
GatoDelFuego
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
nice
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
sorry I don't have anything to say. looks like it means a lot to you tho
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
I guess it doesn't really have that much "special meaning". That was wrong. I think it's just really cool that I discovered it again.