Smogon Forums

LightningLuxray
LightningLuxray
Goooood. School + work is tough :( I miss ya too haha I wish I was as interested in Pokemon as I used to be.
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
haha same :p how's uni life treating you? got a nice roommate maybe? :p I couldnt live with others so i got a single room now, im so grateful.

and yeah the only things that keeps my coming back here are my friends <3 (like you :D)
LightningLuxray
LightningLuxray
Lol I actually got a single too, they didn't have enough space for everyone so originally I wasn't going to get a dorm at all, but then a room opened up that happened to be a single so I got that.

Uni life is fine, it is a lot of work but I'm enjoying my classes at least. My social life is basically only with my classmates and my 1-2 friends who stayed in Seattle after high school, I don't have time for clubs and my dorm is a bunch of single rooms with upper classmen who don't talk. Winter / spring quarter I'll be taking lighter classloads though so hopefully that will open up some opportunities for me.

How about you? Did you tell me where you're going to school, if so tell me again because I forgot haha. How are you classes going?