Smogon Forums

Bostonl1
Bostonl1
Just to give some times over the next few days, I could play Friday from 9 am-1 pm and Sunday 2 pm-5pm, all GMT -5. I will say I cannot play at all on Saturday. I can give you more times for next week if those don't work for you.
Bostonl1
Bostonl1
Friend?
ZoroDark
ZoroDark
yeah sorry i'm a terrible person to schedule with currently. any of those sunday times (4-5 pm esepcially) should work but if they don't, feel free to take the win.
Bostonl1
Bostonl1
I would hate to just take a win from you if you can play, so I can go with 4 pm on Sunday.
Bostonl1
Bostonl1
I’ll be on smogtours under the same name in 40 minutes.
Bostonl1
Bostonl1
I'll be o for about 30 minutes more, then I gotta hop off to get ready and be somewhere.
Bostonl1
Bostonl1
alright I'm getting off. If you don't want to bother to reschedule, I can take the win.
ZoroDark
ZoroDark
ugh yeah im terribly sorry, i've just been so busy. i think i should have a few free evenings during the week but ill accommodate to any time that's easy for you
Bostonl1
Bostonl1
It’s all good. I Can play pretty much all day tomorrow (Monday). Other than that, I can play 4pm-7pm Tuesday, 4pm-5pm Thursday, 10am-1pm Friday, and possibly some time on Sunday.
ZoroDark
ZoroDark
Tuesday around 6 pm should be fine
Bostonl1
Bostonl1
Alright sounds good
ZoroDark
ZoroDark
ok actually today is actually gonna be rough so please don't wait up. i will 100% be there thursday at 4 pm
Bostonl1
Bostonl1
its all good, see you on Thursday
Bostonl1
Bostonl1
On smogtours now
Bostonl1
Bostonl1
Going to be afk for about 10 minutes, so if you get here and I don’t respond, that’s why.
Bostonl1
Bostonl1
Ok I’m back but can’t be on much longer. I’ll say 15 ish more minutes.