Smogon Forums

The Goomy
The Goomy
Hey, my girlfriend is coming this weekend, so can we do Thursday? I'm GMT -5 (I am central time USA). I work during the day, but I guess I could play on phone? We can work it out. Appreciate the quick contact and looking forward to the game.
Amaranth
Amaranth
can do thursday 9-10pm my time if earlier is bad for you
The Goomy
The Goomy
Problem is I normally get home around 11:30 your time.
Amaranth
Amaranth
ugh that's too late yeah
hmm
i can do like 8-9AM on thursday too because i don't have classes early morning? otherwise we'll have to work with anything from 2pm to 10pm my time
Amaranth
Amaranth
(also correct me if i'm wrong - central time USA should be -6, eastern is -5. which one lol)
The Goomy
The Goomy
-6, sorry. Central time. And we can just make between 2 and 10 your time work. I’ll just play on phone at work.
Amaranth
Amaranth
Alright, then I'd say 5 PM my time on Thursday works best. I can wait and be flexible with it so it shouldn't be an issue.
The Goomy
The Goomy
Can we do 6 your time? That’s general my lunch hour, come to think of it. I really appreciate your flexibility.
Amaranth
Amaranth
Alright, 6pm works
The Goomy
The Goomy
Hey, I just had a meeting scheduled from 10-11:30 my time for tomorrow. Would it be possible to do 6:30 pm your time tomorrow? Sorry for this, just happens to be the worst week for my availability + time zones.
Amaranth
Amaranth
Yeah, sure
The Goomy
The Goomy
Or even in an hour today if that works for you.
Amaranth
Amaranth
Oh. That does work for me if you can go a little later. 5-6 PM my time.