Smogon Forums

Bostonl1
Bostonl1
Hey, I can play tomorrow at 9pm your time. I’m GMT -5 myself and can also play Wednesday at the same time and can play 4-6pm your time on Friday as well.
vakatalesau
vakatalesau
Wednesday 9pm GMT +1 works.
Bostonl1
Bostonl1
Alright sounds good
Bostonl1
Bostonl1
ill be on smogtours under the same name at game time
Bostonl1
Bostonl1
I'm on now
Bostonl1
Bostonl1
alright imma have to hop off now. if we start any later i may not have time to play a potential BO3. hit me up again do we can reschedule the match for some other time!
vakatalesau
vakatalesau
Uh did you get the time wrong? Because 9 pm gmt +1 is right now lol. Anyway if we want to reschedule I can play tomorrow, saturday or sunday starting from 9 pm until like 3 am or so, let me know what works!
Bostonl1
Bostonl1
Oof, I forgot about daylight savings time lol. We are only 5 hours different now. Alright, with that out of the way, I can play Thursday 5pm my time, which puts you at 10pm your time (correct me if I’m wrong). Sound good?
vakatalesau
vakatalesau
Okay that works, I'll see you then! Also I'd rather play on main instead of smogtours, would that be a problem for you?
Bostonl1
Bostonl1
Nah, that’s fine
Bostonl1
Bostonl1
Hey man, a lot has happened today and I'm mentally fried. i hate to ask this of you, especially after yesterday, but could we move our match to sunday at the same time? i don't know if i could my best effort into a BO3 right now.
vakatalesau
vakatalesau
Sunday at this time doesn't really work anymore, I can probably try like two hours later or something though.
Bostonl1
Bostonl1
Later today or Sunday?
vakatalesau
vakatalesau
I was talking about sunday but later today would work too
Bostonl1
Bostonl1
Sunday would be a lot better. Sorry again about this.
vakatalesau
vakatalesau
Alright I'll see you on sunday around 7pm your time then?