Ilsolitostronzo
Ilsolitostronzo
Here I am
w_r
w_r
It's not time yet there is still 35 mins to go I'm busy now
Ilsolitostronzo
Ilsolitostronzo
Damn I was convinced it was now, having forgotten that they put daylight savings time. The fact is that I am busy from 4 to 5 and a half ... If we can do it in half an hour, better this way... If not, could you be there at 5 and a half? Let me know what do you prefer.
Ilsolitostronzo
Ilsolitostronzo
I connect at 5 pm my time and if you can we play.
Sorry for my misunderstanding and to postpone further but we have another 5 days to play and I don't feel like playing in a hurry for less than half an hour or leaving the series in suspense.
w_r
w_r
Are u on now
w_r
w_r
I am not that free and would like to get this done ASAP i won't be there on weekends or friday
Ilsolitostronzo
Ilsolitostronzo
I'm free now. Are you there?
w_r
w_r
sorry wasn't on
Ilsolitostronzo
Ilsolitostronzo
Let me know if you prefer today or tomorrow and if you want to play it at the same time
w_r
w_r
Well I will be on at 7pm my time and will wait till 7: 30pm today
w_r
w_r
I'm online
Ilsolitostronzo
Ilsolitostronzo
Aren't you there?
Ilsolitostronzo
Ilsolitostronzo
As you understand, you will not win by asking for a random activity and you will have to play.
If you plan to play normally, give me your availability at least a day before and so precisely. Remember that there are messages to witness the times you have been active.
Ilsolitostronzo
Ilsolitostronzo
Since you said you'll be too busy, choose a day where you really have more than half an hour available to play (because it's a very little availability ) and we bring these games to the end because I have commitments like everyone else.
w_r
w_r
Like u I'm not keen to waste any more time because u dont understand what I'm saying. So let me put this as clear as possible I'm FREE on Wednesday 7pm to 10pm my time ( I'm gmt +5: 30).Pick an hour so we can get this done
Ilsolitostronzo
Ilsolitostronzo
It seems to me that you don't understand what I say lol
Anyway I am there every day ... if you want to play on Wednesday, I can from 4 to 6 pm GMT +2 which coincides with your available time slot. I'll be there for sure since it's the only day you can play. I won't let you steal.
w_r
w_r
How about 8pm my time Wednesday
w_r
w_r
I can also play today at 8pm if u are free too but alert me atleast 3 hours before