Smogon Forums

scorpdestroyer
scorpdestroyer
barely! i’m thinking about copyediting as a possible work/intern opportunity irl so i thought, hey why not try getting my feet wet here first haha. not really alive in a competitive sense though
scorpdestroyer
scorpdestroyer
did you change your name from something else?
Empress
Empress
Yes, but my old name brings back bad memories. You can prolly figure out what it was :p
Empress
Empress
Also, Ferrothorn was nearly perfect! One thing you missed: "foe" = opposing Pokemon, while "opponent" = opposing player. Thus, it should've been "foe". Otherwise, perfect work!
Empress
Empress
Clefable: no misses or incorrect/unnecessary changes! Sweet!
scorpdestroyer
scorpdestroyer
oh hey you’re Snobalt!! in the time i was gone you got 3 badges and alumned them?? good job! how have you been lately

thanks for the feedback! (do you have any for the mew one by any chance?) and gotcha on the foe/opponent thing. i want to start am checking soon but it’s a bit of an intimidating jump after being dead for so long haha
Empress
Empress
I've been much happier, which is good. I had also been retired for nearly three years, but I'm back too.

I'd also be happy to help with anything you need regarding GP. Glad to see you back, and it's also cool that you're looking to do it as a job!
scorpdestroyer
scorpdestroyer
that’s good to know! you’re back in GP i’m guessing? play any tiers now?

it’s not so much a job, for now it’s more of something to fill my time while waiting for university to start. don’t have any real experience or qualifications in this! thank you for the welcome back, ill def ask you if i need any help.
scorpdestroyer
scorpdestroyer
i guess one difficulty is keeping up with the generational changes since ORAS haha, it’s ridiculous how different things are now.