Smogon Forums

Cdumas
Cdumas
(I'm not free thursday-sunday wk2 unfortunately)
Tokyo Tom
Tokyo Tom
Hey, I may have some availability Sunday or Wednesday (it's a holiday for us), but scheduling for other days may be difficult as I work during your evenings. I'll keep you posted on Sunday and Wednesday, but do you have any availability for week 3 in the worst case? I am taking a week of vacation so I'll have more time then.
Cdumas
Cdumas
Week 3 is fine of course, I would prefer not to play the last week though. I'm trying to have breaks between my 3 games so I you cannot guarantee wk2 I will ask someone else np
Cdumas
Cdumas
* I would prefer not to play the last week-end
Cdumas
Cdumas
My 2 other oppos wanted to play wk3 and we have already scheduled so it would be nice if we could play next wednesday as you suggested
Cdumas
Cdumas
Do you now know a bit more about your availability overall? I'm at an event wednesday early evening so I'm not even sure to be able to make it finally...
Tokyo Tom
Tokyo Tom
Hey sorry for the late reply Cdu. I'm gonna be busy this weekend so Sunday is a no-go, but I'll be freeing up Tuesday (with the exception of any last-minute meetings), so would you be ok to shoot for Tuesday?
Cdumas
Cdumas
No worries tuesday is perfect for me, I will be free to start between around 6-10pm +2
Tokyo Tom
Tokyo Tom
Ok sounds good! I should be on for that entirety, but I'll let you know if anything changes.
Cdumas
Cdumas
I would prefer to play around 8-9pm my time tonight, please just let me know a bit in advance what you would prefer