Smogon Forums

HR.
HR.
Hey, I'm GMT -6, I'll be pretty busy this upcoming weekend unfortunately, but should be flexible during the week if you can find some time that works for you. Otherwise, I can potentially play Friday afternoon for me (night for you). Let me know what works.
Xizaaa
Xizaaa
does Friday 8pm my time (should be 1pm for you) work?
HR.
HR.
I have an appointment that might go long but I should be back by then so let’s shoot for then.
Xizaaa
Xizaaa
Perfect! Cya then
Xizaaa
Xizaaa
Hey, I'm sry but my computer doesn't work today, idk why. Would you mind playing tomorrow/Sunday( one of my friends will come tomorrow morning, and I'm pretty sure he will make the pc work again), so I could play with a computer?
Xizaaa
Xizaaa
If you can't make it ig I still can try to play on my phone today
HR.
HR.
Oh damn that sucks, well like I said I'm moving this weekend so it will be tough to find time to play. I'd prefer to play today but let me know if you still can't and I'll see if I can find some time to play Sunday night for you
Xizaaa
Xizaaa
I still have issues with my computer, but we'll if I don't have the choice I will play today. Or Maybe we could ask an extension? Are you free on monday/Tuesday/Wed around this time?
HR.
HR.
Yup I should be able to find some time during the week around this time. I can still play now, let me know what you prefer.
Xizaaa
Xizaaa
I'd prefer to ask for an extend, that will be like 100x better for me. I'm gonna posting the request on the thread, lmk what day/time is the best for you. Thanks a lot for your flexibility, and again I'm so sorry
HR.
HR.
No worries dude, lets shoot for Monday 1pm my time, try and get it done asap.