Smogon Forums

rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
No problem! I think I can do something like 9 or 10 am your time, if I'm calculating your available hours right? And yep, 5 mons is totally fine. So 5 mons, including 1 Scizor to learn Bug Bite + Knock Off, and you mentioned you want Sandile to be tutored Knock Off but I think it can only learn Knock Off as a Krokorok or Krookodile, so it'll need to be evolved if it's still a Sandile atm.
flyteck
flyteck
Hey - works for me! I've just gotta evolve and nickname the sandile and I'm ready to go.
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Great, I'll go ahead and wait in the plaza! My IGN in UM is going to be Drumknott.
flyteck
flyteck
Update: I have just found out that for some reason krokorok won't learn dragon tail until it evolves either... that's going to take a little longer; I'm really sorry x.x I didn't even think to check that one.

Do you want to do the other four now and this one a different day, or all of them a bit later once I can get this thing to level 40?
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
No worries, I can wait. Just let me know when you're ready ^^
flyteck
flyteck
Alright, hopping on now! Please replace crunch with knock off on the Krookodile, and whatever moves on the scyther/scizor. Thank you!
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Gotcha, will let you know when I've got them moved up! It'll take a few mins.
flyteck
flyteck
Thank you again!
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Ready to trade in gen 8 now, I'll be in link code 4221 4398, IGN Rufus!
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Hope everything looks right!
flyteck
flyteck
Everything looks perfect, thank you again!! Let me know if you'd like anything in SUMO as a thank you (I have really nothing in SWSH yet).
flyteck
flyteck
If I may ask one more thing: do you have the DLC by any chance? I'm going to need dual wingbeat tutored onto my scizor at some point too (I thought it was a TR). Totally cool if that's too much trouble; just thought I'd check.
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Sure, I can do that. Let me know a good time to trade.
flyteck
flyteck
Thank you!! Same time as today tomorrow? So like 11 hours from now or so
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Yep that works, just hit me up then!
flyteck
flyteck
Alright! Hopping on now with the same link code. Please replace quick attack!
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
I'm so sorry, I completely lost track of time ;; Are you still around?
flyteck
flyteck
Yup! All good; just have my switch on while doing other things
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Alright, searching now!
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Oops sorry it's the last mon in my party. Just a sec and I'll search again