Smogon Forums

North
North
I'm not free this weekend until Sunday night, and I'm not sure exactly what time that would be. I think I'll probably be available after 7pm (gmt-4), but I won't know for sure until the day of. I work from 9-2 so I can't do that time during the week. Is there any availability you have weekday nights?
Ronman5
Ronman5
Sadly today was my only real free weekday until next Monday and Tuesday, I work from 3pm-1:30am,

as for Sunday on that worst case it’s fine as like I said probably will be home around 4pm.
North
North
Is there any chance you can play tonight? If not, Sunday would work. How late are you available on Sunday? I don't know when I'm going to be leaving, and how long until I get home depends on traffic, but some time around 7-9pm would likely work.

If you are able to play tonight I'll be on ps as North
Ronman5
Ronman5
I didn’t see your post and went to bed sorry man. See you Sunday as for late my sleep schedule is fucked so I prob will be on that time until 2am,

worst case should we put in for an extension to play on Monday?
North
North
It's all good. I'll send you a message on Sunday with my eta. If that time doesn't work we can try to get an extension to Monday. I'd be available at 8am or after 6pm
Ronman5
Ronman5
Sounds good, Also will ask for an extension just in case