atomicllamas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey when do you want to play for grand slam? im gmt+10 and mostly free except for sunday, so whatever suits you should work. im eliminating ru
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    so you are 16 hours ahead of me, so I'm thinking my evening would be best for us to battle, I know you said you can't do your Sunday, but I can't do it tonight (previous plans + PS! is down atm anyways). Can you do early your Sunday (whenever you wake up), or really late Saturday night (think close to 2 am Sunday), otherwise we will probably need an extension cause there is no other way to do this in time.
    Frizy
    Frizy
    hey i should be up at 7-7:30am my time sunday. i dont know if we'll be able to complete the series but i should be able to play a few of the games at least
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    Okay I'm /pretty/ sure that works I do have a group project i have to meet up with tomorrow but I'll try to push it back later
    can u pls give private penquin access to media hq to help me with an article o//o
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    I'm on my phone rn and in the midst of procrastinating during an all nighter, someone else will get it done faster D:
    (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ)v
    passion
    passion
    (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ)
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ)
    passion
    passion
    (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ) (ᵔᴥᵔ)
    HELLO I WOULD LIKE TO PROTEST THE INCLUSION OF ANOTHER LIVE TOUR AS FIRST ONE WASL ITERALLY WON BY IMANALT
    my bad :(
    sorry about that, my internet was having issues and the only post I saw was the OP.
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    I figured, I'm honestly just a little disgruntled atm -___-
    That live tour time is terrible I can't make it :( do it an hour later yn
    Just remember, the moment you least expect retaliation for your egregious offenses is the moment that life will become an evanescent mist.
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    You have an excellent way with words swep n_n
    hey, we're paired for ru swiss tour. im gmt-5 and available on tuesday and thursday from 9-12 pm my time. Best time for me would be on weekends tho
    you are banning druddigon if tyrantrum gets banned right
    actually ban it anyway druddigon is super broken
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    its balanced because attract druddigon beat you fair and square in CC 1v1
    TROP
    TROP
    n that is broken
    i demand a rematch
    Do you know someone I can contact for help with technical issues?
    Employee 427
    Employee 427
    On chrome. My showdown problem is Showdown will not load on my home wifi, but works fine on my school wifi. On the home one it is stuck on loading... and will not let me choose a name.
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    yeah I really don't know what to tell you, it sounds like a problem with either your wi-fi or maybe your internet settings (parental control?). As for the forums, I've heard of this happening to other people before and I don't remember what the problem was, you could try VMing oglemi but I'm not sure how fast he'll get around to it.
    Employee 427
    Employee 427
    Everything else works completely fine, there shouldnt be any problem with wifi controls
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…