-OHKO Clause
-Sleep Clause
-Freeze Clause
-Timed Match
-Species Clause
-Evasion Clause
-Deoxys-E is allowed
-Wobbuffet is banned
-Syclant, Revenankh, and Pyroak are allowed.
-CAP 4 will not be allowed.

CaP Modifications:

These 3 Pokemon have been added.

Amazing Ampharos's rules/Modifications:

This contains most of them. And This has the rest.

Captains rules:

Here.

Captains Modifications:

Can be found Here.

Pokemonexperte's rules:

Normal OU rules/clauses and the same tier list as Smogon.

Pokemonexperte's Modifications:

None.

You must also follow this rule across all servers:

Always respect the rules and stuff of other servers.
If you get banned for an opponents server its your own fault, however if someone is banned so that they can't do their battle without breaking a rule the server that banned them may be DQ'd for cheating.
Think carefully and save logs if you plan to ban a member of an opposing team. The same goes for doing dumb stuff on other teams servers, always remember to read their rules.
Also don't be overly rude to them on their or your forums, I would hope that the mods would deal with this anyway.

The Pairings:

(CMS) Sonaxy vs (CMS) Bobtheball4
AAs: Bobtheball4
CaP: Bobtheball4
CMS: Sonaxy

(CMS) Bass vs (CaP) Poopazing
PkEx: Bass
AAs:
CaP: Bass

(AAs) PT8Sceptile vs (AAs) Phiddlesticks
CMS:
PkEx: Phiddlesticks
AAs: Phiddlesticks

(AAs) Amazing Ampharos vs (AAs) Sir Spanky
CaP: Amazing Ampharos
CMS:
PkEx: Sir Spanky

(AAs) BBMvs (PkEx) Flygon
AAs:
CaP:
CMS:

(CaP) Cooper vs (CMS) Captain
PkEx:
AAs:
CaP:

(AAs) Sandslash vs (CaP) Gouki
CMS: Sandslash
PkEx: Gouki
AAs: Sandslash

(PkEx) xanatoss vs (CaP) Magmortified
CaP: Magmortified
CMS: Magmortified
PkEx: xanatoss

Stats:

Key:
Advanced
Eliminated
To Be Determined
Team Captain*

CaP (1):

Magmortified*
Gouki
Cooper
Poopazing

CMS (3):
Captain*
Bass

Sonaxy
Bobtheball4

AAMS (3):
Amazing Ampharos*
Sir Spanky
BBM
Sandslash
Phiddlesticks
PT8Sceptile

PkEx (1):
xanatoss
Flygon

You must play your opponent on all 3 servers listed below your pairing, find them on whatever one is listed first unless you agree otherwise by PM, then move on to the next server then the last. Only post here when you have done all 3 battles unless your opponent disappears unexpectedly.
PM your opponent to arrange a a battle now, the deadline is the 31st, 12 PM CDT.

Phiddlesticks beat me 0 - 2. We played on AAMS and PokemonExperte. I forgot to save the log for AAMS but have the log for the PkEx battle. We didn't battle on Captains since the winner was already clear.

I said I'd battle Cooper Friday on AAMS except that I would be sleeping or something in the afternoon but everyone I asked hadn't seen him (I asked an AAMS member at around 8 or 9 I think and I asked Bass right before noon).

(had been on smogon server all morning)

It's possible he was there at some time but not for all I know. Cooper if you're reading this just PM for any time that's not in the afternoon and I'll probably be happy to battle at all three servers.

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
I PM'd Poopazing, still no response. Finding him lately is harder than I thought.

Captain has joined Doug's Create-A-Pokemon Server.
Captain: has ANYONE seen Cooper recently?
Hybrid: nope

asked at 10:20 am (Saturday obviously)

I honestly don't know what to do, I really don't have any time left to look for him though I can battle at any of the three servers IF he set up a time we could met at but ever since Friday I have not seen him or heard of him at all.

I'm sending another PM hoping he'll respond before there's absolute nil chance of us ever meeting.

hmm I just noticed according to the first PM combined with my schedule that basically the only guarantee for us meeting was Friday morning (eh said he would be on all day friday and he would be on saturday afternoon when I know I wasn't going to be on during the saturday afternoon pretty much) and I already said I was on shoddy all friday morning and that as far as I can tell he was not on Doug's or AA's during the morning if he was on at all. Eh, but I sent the PM anyway just in case.

If this is confusing just ask for a more thorogh explanation and I'll see what I can do.

I'm forfeiting this round to Captain, because I am not mentally capable of playing pokemon right now. There are too many other things I care about more, like controlling my growing addiction to WoW.

Bass

Brother in arms
The deadline is approaching, and we still have four incomplete battles. Because of this, I am extending the deadline to July 31st, 12 PM CDT (GMT -6). I will be away until then, so get your battles done!

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Heh heh heh....

Things are looking mighty fine for CMS. >:D

Captain is the Captain and don't YOU forget it!

Magmortified

<b>CAP 8 Playtesting Expert</b>
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
PE: Lost to Xanatoss
CAP: Beat Xanatoss. Got a lot of Sand Veil hax. The battle was kind of up for grabs, but I like to think I could've won anyways.
Captains: CMS' metagame continues to fuck with people's minds. I beat Xanatoss. But man was that screwy.

1:2 against magmortified. 0 skill in normal battle, but haxx > skill. 2nd game i would have won easily without that haxx, mabye 5-0.

and why the hell is cut making no damage to poliwhirl on cms, anyway very strange rules for normal players. = people from there have 1 freewin at least, the introduction to create teams was cancelled before the tourney began, fairness? no way... wtf..

Bass

Brother in arms
1:2 against magmortified. 0 skill in normal battle, but haxx > skill. 2nd game i would have won easily without that haxx, mabye 5-0.

and why the hell is cut making no damage to poliwhirl on cms, anyway very strange rules for normal players. = people from there have 1 freewin at least, the introduction to create teams was cancelled before the tourney began, fairness? no way... wtf..
I understand that losing to hax in CaP must suck, but please do not complain about the loss at CMS... It was your fault for not bothering to learn some of the important server modifications (For example, Cut is electric type at CMS, and Poliwrath has Volt Absorb as an ability). It also wasn't very nice of you to reveal your opponent's pokemon either. And I am not sure what you mean by the "introduction to create teams" being cancelled. You had more than enough time this round to learn the server modifications at CMS and make a competent team -- That's no excuse for your loss there.

AAMS and CMS both have their own homefield advantage as both metagames are radically different from standard.

One could say the same thing about people who are best at standard, well actually their advantage is bigger because the gap between CaP and 100% standard isn't all that big, IMO.

Also Poliwrath has volt absorb (which was and continues to be public information btw)

"Introduction to create teams" huh, what do you mean?

Gouki

nice times all the times
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Past SPL Champion
im ready to play sandslash if he sees this, but give him the win if we dont make deadline. he's made every effort to play me, and i was never ready.

AA and I drawed 1-1, and due to certain reasons (neither of us wanting to battle on CMS) we agreed (in a fair way) that I will go through...

Bass

Brother in arms
Alright guys, I am pretty disappointed with a few of you guys for failing to put any effort into getting your battles done. But anywho, here are the results!

Sonaxy vs Bobtheball4
Bass vs Poopazing
PT8Sceptile vs Phiddlesticks
Amazing Ampharos vs Sir Spanky*
BBM vs Flygon**
Cooper vs Captain
Sandslash vs Gouki
xanatoss vs Magmortified

* AA and Sir Spanky were tied, but AA decided to forfeit and allow Sir Spanky to move on.

**Neither BBM or Flygon battled, and after reviewing some conversations I have had with them, I concluded that neither of them really put up a good effort to find or battle each other. Thus, after tough deliberation, I made the decision via coin flip, and Flygon luckily advances!
And now, let's look at the standings for each team:

CaP (1):

Magmortified*

CMS (3):
Captain*
Bass
Bobtheball4

AAMS (3):
Sir Spanky
Sandslash
Phiddlesticks

PkEx (1):
Flygon

Pairings for round 3 will be posted momentarily. This may now be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)