Bad Character Mafia - Useless, RB Golbat, and evan win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zerowing said:
Why? I certainly cannot deduce why. She has been cleaned by Finn apparently so it should not be an issue that I claim to her. We exchanged PMs during the first night, and she has given me no reason not to trust her, while Finn on the other hand has already let a mole infiltrate the village, not very trustworthy to be honest, he could be a mafia inspector for all I know. Finn seems so quick to lynch me because I suspiciously gave a knife to Altair, that is rather silly, for all we know only villagers have knives at the start of the game. We should be lynching some of these people who are quick to lynch me, the mafia is obviously more organized and they would know I am not allied with them so they will willingly lynch me.
We exchanged PMs during the first night, and she has given me no reason not to trust her, while Finn on the other hand has already let a mole infiltrate the village, not very trustworthy to be honest, he could be a mafia inspector for all I know.
We exchanged PMs during the first night
exchanged PMs during the first night
please explain

zerowing has been subbed out for Kannon
katya
has been subbed out for Nook

Day 2 has been restarted. Day 2 ends when a majority is reached, or 48 hours from this post.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Oh I also exchanged PMs on the first night with the following users:

RB Golbat
THE_IRON_KENYAN
KnightoftheWind
Coronis
FinnRagetti
Igor
askaninjask
Accent
moot
Fishy
Umbreon Dan
evan
katya
Yeti
Veedrock
jumpluff
Jimbo
UncleSam
Da Letter El
Altair
Mekkah

Sub them out, but don't let them defend themselves or anything.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Having been moled by Mekkah only proves that he isn't Useless. Having trusted Altair with the village spreadsheet proves that he isn't hogging all the information to himself.... There is no reason to believe that FinnRagetti isn't what he claims to be.
Not really. It'd be fairly easy for him to claim "MEKKAH MOLED ME" while Mekkah was actually his partner. Pity goes onto Finn for being deceived and he is written off as clean.
Also Altair dying n1 removes any possibility of him back up Finn. Finn could've gotten into contact with the BG, told them to protect him, and knowing Altair would be unguarded, had his partners kill him.

Of course this may not be the case at all but it's still a chance.

also trucking pussytits gay @ katya being subbed out.

zerowing, you didnt tell me anything at all. Evidenced by our past convo, you told me jack squat, aside from a general role to Altair last night. Aside from that, you've told a total of nada to me. Anyways, I am changing my vote from No Lynch to Lynch Coronis, Kannon appears pretty much clean (something zerowing failed to do) so I'll go with someone who hasn't claimed, refused to claim, and overall appears suspicious.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
YES

lynch coronis

Also I have evidence that will prove accusations Katya/zerowing exchanged PMs before they were supposed to are incorrect.
There are logs of them talking, with other people speaking as well, and copy-pasting posts made during Day 1 in this thread onto IRC. After this they exchange role PMs. It is also possible to determine what date this was based on my own join/quit times, as the only time I would sign on or quit under the nick 'Yeti' would be when I first join for the day and sign off for the night.
By comparing multiple logs it will be easy to prove zerowing and Katya have not done anything against the rules and Thorns has made some hasty decisions here.

Should Thorns want this proof I will be glad to provide it, to eliminate the unfortunate removal of Katya and zerowing from this game and get them back in.

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
zerowing, you didnt tell me anything at all. Evidenced by our past convo, you told me jack squat, aside from a general role to Altair last night. Aside from that, you've told a total of nada to me. Anyways, I am changing my vote from No Lynch to Lynch Coronis, Kannon appears pretty much clean (something zerowing failed to do) so I'll go with someone who hasn't claimed, refused to claim, and overall appears suspicious.
Ok well, the not claiming is because, well, I didn't trust Altair(and I'm sure I'm not the only one), added to the fact that when Altair asked me, I was just leaving for a movie, and when Mekkah asked me, my net was just about to be terminated.
Here is my role pm, and I will obviously be working with the village for it, since it has no other use. Oh and FinnRagetti is indeed human.
I would prefer that we vote someone who will actually be damaging the village, unlike myself who is completely harmless, and can help the village find possible mafians.

Thorns said:
Dear Coronis,
You are Dr. John A. Zoidberg, a crustacean alien doctor.

You are the doctor of Planet Express, even though you are incredibly incompetent. You know next to nothing about humans, being unable to differentiate between males and females, and even humans and robots. However, there are far too many jokes made about you, and your comic relief is not what it used to be. By PMing Thorns 'Night X - Check up on USER', you will
attempt to see if that user is a human or not. However, because of your poor physiological knowledge, you will think they are a human if they are a robot. Additionally, by PMing Thorns
'Night X - Write Patient Chart', you will prove your skills as a doctor by identifying each user as a human or non-human. In the main body of the PM, state if each live user is a human or a non-human. You may only write three patient charts.

You have a neutral alliance. You win if you send in a correct patient chart.

"Oh, it's all so complicated, with the flowers, and the romance, and the lies upon lies."

I apologize Thorns, today has just been that kind of day. Changing vote from lynch Coronis to Lynch Moot and that's my final answer. He just sent me his role PM and I have determined that it is indeed fake.

Thorns said:
Dear moot,
You are Adam Sandler, an American actor. You are allied with the Appalling Characters.

Most of your movies consist of mindless slapstick, poor writing and little character development. Your forays into drama have also failed, and I could see that you were struggling to keep your inner idiot inside of you. By PMing Thorns 'Night X - "Act" with USER', you will star alongside that user in a movie. Whilst they are busy fighting off critics, you will take that opportunity to read any PMs they received from Thorns during the night. Additionally, if you "act" with a user during the night, your vote will count for negative during the day, since you're a really, really bad actor and everybody hates you.

You win if all threats to the Appalling Characters are eliminated.

“My comedy is different every time I do it. I don't know what the hell I'm doing.”
His role doesnt make the clearest amount of sense, we already have 2 inspects, and the flavor just has Poorly Written/Useless Mafia all over it.

the appalling characters can be poorly designed or useless, the mafias are just specifically poorly designed or useless so i wouldn't use flavour as a basis for lynching

7 for coronis, 2 for moot
His role does not match what the village has. We have two inspectors, I don't believe we would have a PM inspector too. It doesn't fit right with me. I think he is mafia.

I understand what you're trying to do. I can't tell whether you are helping or not sometimes lol. But I do think I have it right now. Zerowing was unfortunate, but glad it changed, Coronis is innocent I believe, so I can't lynch him yet. Moot is next on the list. I have two more potential, but it's interesting to say the least that you've defended two targets. Idk if it's a good or bad thing.

Thorns said:
Hey katya and zerowing, concerning the recent events in bad character mafia: I have had the opportunity to talk with other players and members of the community, and, regardless of what happened and when it happened, I now admit I was probably too hasty in subbing you out. For this, I apologise, and hope you don't hold a grudge against me as I did what I thought was best for the game at the time. As a proof of my intentions, I offer each of you a reserved spot in the next mafia I host, if you want it. Again, I am sorry that it turned out the way it did. Additionally, I have taken the liberty to repost the lyrics of Frank Sinatra's hit song After I Say I'm Sorry in order to display my sincerity.

Frank Sinatra said:
What can I do to prove it to you that I'm sorry
I didn't mean to ever be mean to you
If I didn't care I wouldn't feel like I do

I was so wrong, right or wrong I don't blame you
Why should I take somebody like you and shame you

I know that I made you cry and I'm so sorry dear
So what can I say dear after I say I'm sorry

Baby I'm so, I'm sorry
Got to prove that I'm so sorry

I made you cry and I'm so sorry dear
What can I say dear, what can I do
What can I say, what can I do
After I say I'm sorry

Im sorry Uncle Sam, zerowing's stubborness almost got him lynched, and coronis' late claim just saved him. How do you think I feel trying to figure everything out here? It's hard enough to put stock in a vote but to have to change it for the sake of the village again is a bit tiring

Edit: Actually UncleSam, you didnt change your vote.

Whatever. Just as long as Finn is sure, all this lynch really is is a test of Finn's trustworthiness. Changing vote to lynch Moot.
Before Coronis claimed.

Goddamnit can someone make up their mind and kill someone already. Lynch Moot.
After. I just went back and noticed that. Had to point it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)