Maximum Carnage Mafia - Avengers Win! (As well as Pidge and tredge)

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Majority.

"Hey guys, what's crack-a-lacking?" said askaninjask, the new arrival to the city.

"We don't take kindly to your type, no siree," responded Anachronism. "Get 'im, boys."

With that, the villains surrounded poor askaninjask, who quickly fled and reported himself to the authorities. Jail, he thought, would be better than the fate they had in store for him.

RB Golbat said:
Dear X-Trader/Johann/askaninjask,

You are the Scarlet Witch.

Originally under the employ of Magneto, you defected to the side of good and joined The Avengers. When Captain America came to you about the Carnage problem, you were ready to help.

At night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat and Dubulous titled "Night x - Chaos Magic <user1> to <user2>". You will use your reality bending powers to make user1 target user2 with their night abilities.

You are allied with:
<snip>

You win if The Avengers eliminate all threats.
Pleased to finally have lynched a hero, you head off to your nightly slumber a little more smug than usual.

It is now Night 6. Deadline will be in 48 hours or when I have received all PMs. I would really like to shorten the deadlines to 24 hours from now on; prove to me that you all are capable!

Dubulous

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
You wake up in the morning fearing the worst; surely the heroes will be upset at the loss of one of their own and seek revenge. Sure enough, you turn on the stolen TV to see the interwebs being led away.

RB Golbat said:
Dear the interwebs,

You are Kingpin.

You, Wilson Fisk, control most of the organized crime in town. Your reach goes to the newspapers, government, and even police force. When Carnage approached you about working with him to take over the town, you agreed, and got together the Sinister Twelve to help take control of this town.

Once during this game, at night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat and Dubulous titled "Night x - Springing <user> from Jail." That night, you will use your political sway to convince the mayor that that user is not a criminal. You only have so much money, however, so you can only do this once per game.

You win if the Sinister Twelve eliminates all threats
It seems like the biggest crime boss in the city has finally met his match. You've begun to realize that none of you are safe, but you prepare to wreak havoc today nonetheless.

All PMs are out. It is now Day 7. Let's make this deadline 24 hours (or majority, of course).

Dubulous

Majority.

Once again, you were split about who you really wanted to lynch today. Have of you seemed to want to nail HD, but eventually you settled on shade.

"But guys, I just got here. What did I do?"

"We don't take kindly to you folk."

RB Golbat said:
Dear J Man/shade,

You are The Beetle.

A skilled inventor, you tried to use your inventions to get rich quick. However, you have been foiled many times by Spider-Man. When you heard word that the Sinister Twelve was forming again, you decided to join to get rich once and for all.

At night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat and Dubulous titled "Night x - Lend Suit to <user>." You will give that user part of your suit for the night, protecting them from being killed. No one dares double cross you, so your suit cannot be stolen from you.

You win if the Sinister Twelve eliminate all threats.
With the death of Carnage, you decided to be much more proactive. You have upgraded your suit to protect a person from being targeted by any action at night.
It is now Night 7. Deadline is in 24 hours (note the change) or when I get all PMs.

Dubulous

K so I have 1 PM in and the deadline is in about 2 hours. I won't be around at all on Saturday to update, so unless I have all the PMs in by midnight tonight (EST) you're not getting an update until Sunday, at least not from me.

Come on guys seriously.

EDIT: I'm still missing four PMs. I warned you already. You guys are in control of how much longer this game lasts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)