Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Take an Oddish, and name it Odd Dish.

It must evolve into Gloom after soloing Sudowoodo and Whitney's Clefairy, both without Sleep Powder. In face, it may never learn Sleep Powder.

Once it is a Gloom, you may evolve it into Bellossom upon meeting TWO of the following conditions:

1. It reaches Level 40
2. It solos a Gym Leader without switching or items
3. It solos a Gym except for the Leader without switching or items.

As a Bellossom, if it learns Leaf Storm, it may not know any other Grass moves, attacking OR status.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Update Time!
zdrup15
Hi Texas! I'm sure I'm the person you wanted to see the most.
Gosh, that charmander challenge seems difficult to me, don't you think?
I'll give you Cucaraxa the Ludicolo. It may only use physical type attacks but you can use one support move from another type
Dragonbreath
Texas, I couldn't help but notice that your username is a wrestling move. Therefore, take a Makuhita! Assuming you do know about wrestling and I'm not just being an idiot, call your Makuhita either Face or Heel. If you call it Face, you must solo Brawly with it after using at least one healing method. It must always know Arm Thrust. If it's Heel, you must attack your own partner once in every double battle you use it in, which must be at least 8 battles. It must always know Fake Out. Either way, it must always know Vital Throw and solo Norman, who basically uses Jobbers. No restrictions on evolution, but the rules don't change once it becomes Hariyama.

EDIT: Once you have done 4 gyms, you must switch the name from whichever one you chose to the other (name rater in Slateport) and carry on using the other rules. When you reach the Elite 4, you can use either Face or Heel Tactics. Face Tactics mean that you must use a fighting move on every non-ghost to prove your toughness, and heel means that you must switch out at least twice in 3 of the battles.
Its_A_Random
Texas Cloverleaf, here's your Pokemon...

One day, while walking in the grass, you find a rare Pokemon! A Swablu! You catch it & call it Cotton, because of the wings & you treat it as if it was your favourite Pokemon.
Then one day, you were raising your Pokemon & suddenly, it evolves into the almighty Altaria! You start thinking that it isn't cute anymore, but then it starts using powers that a Dragon has!
You start thinking of it as a cool Pokemon & before you know it, it has Dragon Dance, Earthquake, & Dragon Claw!
You appreciate it & then one day, your Altaria faces off against Drake & your Altaria shows that he/she is the superior Dragon by sweeping his entire team! And then you suddenly think Wow! Altaria is the best Dragon ever...

Recap:
-Catch a Swablu & name it Cotton.
-Once it becomes an Altaria, It must know & keep Dragon Dance, Earthquake, Dragon Claw, & a move of your choice before the E4.
-It must Solo Drake.

Athenodoros
Wow. I leave the thread for 5 minutes (read: 12 hours) and it goes nuts. And so:

@ Texas Cloverleaf: You get a Gardevoir, which must learn and always keep Calm Mind. It must have Synchronise, and in order to evolve into a Gardevoir it must inflict status on two Pokemon using Synchronise, unless it is Calm, Careful, Gentle, Mild, Modest or Relaxed, in which case it needs only one.
doomvendingmachine
So texas cloverleaf, i herd u liek mudkipz, so i gave u 1! Its name is Meme Fish. It noes lots of people liek mudkipz, so it will use attract every time it sees a new pokemon, regardless of gender, to find out if they liek or dont liek mudkipz. as soon as possible, get in a double battle with its fellow water type Cucaraxa and use attract on Cucaraxa to find out if Cucaraxa lieks mudkipz. If attract works, Meme fish will become best friends with Cucaraxa. Whenever cucaraxa or meme fish is sent out for a double battle the other must be preset, and they must solo liza and tate together to prove their friendship. aditonally, meme fish will always carry rain dance and set it up for cucaraxa to activate its abiltiy whenever they double battle. But, if cucaraxa doesnt liek mudkipz, then cucaraxa will become meme fish's arch rival and will only use physical moves as well, trying to one up cucaraxa.

edit: just wanted to make it clear, if attract fails on cucaraxa,you dont have to carry rain dance. Thats only if attract works.
Treadshot A1
Texas, how could you be so cruel? Your Gardevoir was snatched from it natural habitat, and you left it's best friend Abra behind. How could you?
Well, after the 3rd Gym, you have to go back and catch an Abra at the route closest to wherever you caught Ralts that has an Abra on it. Call it "Bridge". Unfortunately during Gardevoir's absence it has grown depressed and it's psychic powers have weakened. Therefore, it is unable to attack in battle (it may be in battle but can't execute a move). Spending time with Gardevoir helps it recover, though, so after 50 hrs of play time with Gardevoir it gains enough strength to evolve to Kadabra, and use moves with under 50 BP. After 100hrs of play time(Inc. The original 50), it has enough energy to become Alakazam, and use moves with under 80 BP.

Oh and if Gardevoir faints, Abra becomes depressed again and cannot be used until after the next gym is beaten.

Heel (Hariyama) lv 28, Guts, Impish
Fake Out, Vital Throw, Strength, Bulk Up

Heel is a beast! It just swept Norman so all it has to do now is rape Ty and Gabby 8 times. It kills things staight out with Fake Out.

Meme Fish (Marshtomp) lv 29, Torrrent, Brave
Mud Shot, Rock Tomb, Attract, Surf
Getting a bit annoying to use with only 2 offensive moves and one of them Rock Tomb. It'll get better once it learns Brick Break.

Cucaraxa (Lombre)lv 27, Rain Dish, Bashful
Fake Out, Nature Power, Astonish, Rock Smash
Meh, its a bit weak but Fake Out helps Nature Power with damage issues and Rock Smash actually gives good coverage.

Gardevoir lv 30, Synchronize, Hardy
Psychic, Shock Wave, Double Team, Calm Mind
The true powerhouse of the team, it was a bit underpowered as a Ralts and kirlia but became a monster with Calm Mind. Will destroy everything.

Bridge (Abra) lv 9 @ Everstone, Synchronize, Quirky
Teleport
Lol Abra. So far it has made exactly one appearance, that being against Wattson to heal Face. Lol Abra.

Cotton (Swablu) lv 27 @ Exp. Share, Natural Cure, Calm
Moves: Who Cares
Cotton is currently sitting at the back of my party gaining levels and will continue to do so until it either evolves or gets Dragon Dance. Is expected to be a powerhouse at that time.

Dark Ray, you get a Slugma! Upon hatching, this Slugma either may never learn Physical and support moves, ormay never learn Special STAB Moves, your choice.

Ray, your starter will be Totodile.
If it has a +Atk nature, it may only know physical attacks, no status moves.
If it has a +SpAtk nature, it may only know special moves, no status moves.
If it has a neutral nature, do whatever you want with it.
If it has a +Speed nature, trade it for a Chimchar who must know at least one priority attack
If it has a +Def nature, trade it for a Piplup who must be taught either Toxic or Stealth Rock and Roar once you get to Celadon City (I know, far away)
If it has a +Sp.Def nature, trade it for a Turtwig who must be a SubSeeder

OK im finally ready to start Here is the team:

-Take a Nincada named Shelley. When it evolves, you must never use the Ninjask, but only Shedinja. The only restriction is that you can only heal it through pokemon centres, never revives.

-You get a Machop. In honor of my old FR Scramble you get a Machop that may only know two Physical moves. To make it a bit easier the physical moves may only be used if they are NVE or 4x super effective. You may also use the physical moves on Ghosts.

-Have an Oddish. Name it PlantPot. Must have Two of the Powders at all time (Poisonpowder, Stun Spore and Sleep Powder. ASAP - It Learns Poisonpowder at level 14, Stun Spore at level 16 and Sleep Powder at level 18)
It MUST Solo Flannery's Torkoal to evolve into Gloom, and then must Solo Winona's Altaria to evolve into Vileplume.
It can never learn Solarbeam.

-@dvm: I giving you Taillow named Skylar. This particular Taillow to be loathing Gyms because it feeling that all their base should be belong to it! To acquiring there base, Skylar should be soloing all the trainers (except the leader) in every Gym that are not resisting either of it's STABs (everyone but Roxanne and Wattson). You may evolving it at any time, but after evolving it feel superior to Gym leaders and may never fight Gym leader again.

-@doom, take a Corphish named Korad. It must know one Physical move, one Special move, and one Support move at all times. The last move must be a Physical move if its ability is Hyper Cutter, or a Special move if its ability is Shell Armor.

-Ok, so you'll play ruby, right? Damn, I remember when I played ruby... It was a great game and it all went well untill the battle against Groudon! That pokemon was really tough mainly because of the intense sunlight he starts. And what do you want when it's hot? A coca-cola with ice, right? Well, I can't help you with the first but I will give you some ice!
I give you Brrr the Castform. It must have Hail and use it at the beginning of all the major battles enters (like the one against Groudon). Because you use it to provide ice, it can't learn any fire-type moves. It also has to solo the E4 walrein to show

I'll get started soon! I hope the oddish one isnt as bad as it looks like its gonna be.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Dark Ray, I'm giving you the most evilest of evil Pokemon ever.

A Hoothoot, traded from Platinum. It must be traded over before fighting Falkner. It cannot evolve until it successfully survives a Thunderbolt or Thunder from any Electric type Pokemon. It must also solo any Gym Leader besides Falkner of your choice while disobedient!

Dark Ray, I'm giving you the most evilest of evil Pokemon ever.

A Hoothoot, traded from Platinum. It must be traded over before fighting Falkner. It cannot evolve until it successfully survives a Thunderbolt or Thunder from any Electric type Pokemon. It must also solo any Gym Leader besides Falkner of your choice while disobedient!
Hello Bugsy...

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Dark Ray, I give you (through the Dragon Master) the Dratini from the Dragon's Den. It must have ASAP attain the moveset Blizzard, Fire Blast, Thunder, Extremespeed and keep it, and when you get to Lugia, you must catch it and then go out with only Lugia and Dratini in your party. Lugia must faint, and Dratini must beat whatever KO'd Lugia, thereby sacrificing Lugia to the new God of the region, Dragonite. From this time on, it is called Lugia, and may never be the lowest levelled Pokemon in your party.

And Sprocket, you know you can get Hoothoot before the first gym anyway?

6 including dvm's
-Hoothoot from Sprocket
-Totodile from Dexington
-Slugma from Texas
-Oddish from Detroit
-MEP from Threadshot
-*reserved for dvm*

EDIT: Why are you confused?

Well, I'm back!! And I'm sorry I wasted both time and posts before, but this time it's real. I recently restarted HG with Totodile, but it's proven too easy. So, bring me A Scramble Challenge. Here's the deal though:
-Must have Chikorita
-No Rattata. I hate the little buggers.
-Nothing ridiculous("Take a Magikarp. It can not evolve. It can not fight. It must be in your party at all times."), but please give me move restrictions. I've seen what you guys have done, and it scares me.
-And I can trade, so if you want me to have a Burmy, I can.

And I'm doing Emerald, so let em fly(all rules except trade and Chik apply.)

Oh. Well, I can't use Lab anyway. Oh,well I gave it the old college try.

Well, I'm back!! And I'm sorry I wasted both time and posts before, but this time it's real. I recently restarted HG with Totodile, but it's proven too easy. So, bring me A Scramble Challenge. Here's the deal though:
-Must have Chikorita
-No Rattata. I hate the little buggers.
-Nothing ridiculous("Take a Magikarp. It can not evolve. It can not fight. It must be in your party at all times."), but please give me move restrictions. I've seen what you guys have done, and it scares me.
-And I can trade, so if you want me to have a Burmy, I can.

And if I can, I'll try this league. But I don't have good Wi-fi or anything,so.... oh,well.
The League is on PokeLab. And it's already on its Final Round. So you'll have to wait for the next one

@dark ray; you get a slowpoke. Name him "Dude Bro". This dude is always chill. He's so chill that you must soft reset to get a minus speed nature to ensure he is the chillest of all slowpokes. He's so chill that he really doesn't like to do anything, especially not fight. As such, he can only learn one attacking move at a time. he must solo jasmine, because Dude Bro feels she's too uptight and needs to get out and party more. Upon evolving into a slowbro, Dude Bro picks up a sudden love of lacrosse and decides that he must solo snorlax when you get there in the story. Only after this slowbro solos snorlax will he finnaly be able to assend to his true form; after soloing 'lax with 'bro, you must change his name to "Lax Bro".

Sorry for the wait btw

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Puffinrock!

Take a Butterfree, and name it Freebutter. It must fulfill THREE of the following conditions BEFORE the E4.

1. Solo Whitney's Clefairy without items, switching, or soft resetting
2. Solo Morty's Lv. 23 Haunter without items, switching, or soft resetting
3. Never learn the move Sleep Powder
4. Solo two Rocket Executives
5. Solo one of Clair's Pokemon that is NOT Kingdra.

After the E4, it must fulfill TWO of the following conditions:

1.Solo one of Red's Pokemon without items, switching, or soft resetting
2. Solo a Gym Leader in Kanto without switching
3. Reach level 75

Good Luck.

Alright, a bit of claification.

@Sprocket is soloing a gym leader an evolution requirement or a general requirement?

@DetroitLolcat does soloing a gym/leader as an oddish count or only if its a gloom? Edit: can i use the pokecenter to heal in between trainers in a gym, and can it use held items?

Also @Puffinrock I give you a Scyther named "Ninjakilla" (catch or trade as an egg after whitney) it must always use agility before it can attack. If you choose to evolve it Scizor must replace agility with swords dance (and use as above) and solo your rivals starter once.

@Puffinrock: In HG, take a Gastly named Casper. It may never use an attacking move twice in a row. (Even if the moves are different)

In Emerald, your starter is a Treecko. Name it Geico. It must solo Roxanne with having any items used on it to evolve.

Have fun. (I can make these harder if you want.)

puffinrock: Get a Staryu. Evolve it whenever. Give it a moveset of Surf, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam (Thunder and Blizzard if you're too lazy to play for coins) and Water Gun. Until you reach the E4, it may only use Water Gun in battle. Name it DerpyStar.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Puffinrock, for HG (If there isn't any space), you get Treadshot: The king of the MEP's ((Mono-Electric Pachirisu) Trade it from Diamond/Pearl/Platinum). It may be no more than 5 levels lower than your highest leveled Pokemon (If it is, train only it until it is within the range, unless of course it doesn't have an Electric Type attack), & It may only use Electric Type attacks in battle. Everytime it comes into battle, you can do nothing else but use an Electric Type Attack (If it has one) & it must be Male.

For Emerald, you get Flapper the Zubat, who suddenly steals one of your Cheri Berries & doesn't give it back. It must hold a Cheri Berry in order for it to fight or gain experience. You can evolve it into Golbat whenever, but Flapper must solo Two of Watson's Pokemon to evolve into Crobat.

Have fun! :)

Dummy, could you give your pokemon move restrictions? Thanks.
When you do, it'll be included (in other words, you have a reserved seat.)

So, I have:
HG:
Take a Chikorita. It can not learn STAB moves, and cannot evolve unless it soloes Bugsy.

Scyther named "Ninjakilla" (catch or trade as an egg after whitney) it must always use agility before it can attack. If you choose to evolve it Scizor must replace agility with swords dance (and use as above) and solo your rivals starter once.

Take a Butterfree, and name it Freebutter. It must fulfill THREE of the following conditions BEFORE the E4.

1. Solo Whitney's Clefairy without items, switching, or soft resetting
2. Solo Morty's Lv. 23 Haunter without items, switching, or soft resetting
3. Never learn the move Sleep Powder
4. Solo two Rocket Executives
5. Solo one of Clair's Pokemon that is NOT Kingdra.

After the E4, it must fulfill TWO of the following conditions:

1. Solo one of Red's Pokemon without items, switching, or soft resetting
2. Solo a Gym Leader in Kanto without switching
3. Reach level 75

Get a Staryu. Evolve it whenever. Give it a moveset of Surf, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam (Thunder and Blizzard if you're too lazy to play for coins) and Water Gun. Until you reach the E4, it may only use Water Gun in battle. Name it DerpyStar.

you get the Spearow from the dude in Goldenrod has (The gateway between Route 35 & Goldenrod). It must know & keep Mirror Move & Substitute. It must have these two moves before your battle with Morty.

Take a Gastly named Casper. Casper the Friendly Ghost is this Casper's role model. The original Casper doesn't like scaring people, and neither does this one. It refuses to learn any and all Ghost-type moves. However, as a being of energy, this Casper must learn both Energy Ball and Focus Blast. In order to evolve from Gastly, your Casper is forced to go through Scare School. It must learn Mean Look, use it exactly once, and delete/replace it immediately after the battle to evolve. Haunter may evolve at any time.
Emerald:

-male Sableye named Lola
-May not damage more than one of Brawly's Pokemon
-May not damage more than one of Norman's Pokemon
-Solo Winona
-After you solo Winona stuff Lola with Vitamins until it stops letting you
-Must make (at least) a cameo appearance in the last 2 gym fights.

Well for Emerald, you get Crayfish the Corphish. It may only know one attacking move.

Take a Treecko and name it Geico. This Treecko consistently tries to sell car insurance. He must learn a sound-based move to evolve. Upon evolving, he finds that no one wants to buy car insurance. He decides to re-learn Leaf Blade to beat up the people that shunned him. He may evolve again after earning you $50000 from Trainers that won't buy his insurance. As a Sceptile he decides to sell to high-profile clients. He must solo either a Gym Leader or three people in Victory Road and sell them car insurance (no actual requirement for selling car insurance) or he must remove Leaf Blade and never learn a Grass move again.
HeartGold BEGINS!!!!

EDIT2: Thakns guys. Just need a few for Emerald. And I can't trade until Thursday. Anyway, will update for every gym I can.

Scyther named "Ninjakilla" (catch or trade as an egg after whitney) it must always use agility before it can attack. If you choose to evolve it Scizor must replace agility with swords dance (and use as above) and solo your rivals starter once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)