Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, if you aren't going to post something useful, then could you, like, not? We don't need people copying and pasting things when not necessary.

I'm going to be suicidal and leave me at the mercy of your scrambling.

It's going to be on Ruby, no trading, no egg/tutor move requirements, and if anyone mentions Luvdisc or Clamperl I will snap them in half. And ignore that request. Apart from that, whatever you say goes.

So, over to you...

@PuffinRock

In Emerald bring a Sableye and name him Lola. The only healing items Lola can tolerate are Sodas, s-o-d-a sodas. Lola doesn't like exploiting people so (s)he can not be used against more than one pokemon in the battles against Brawly and Norman. To make enough money to complete the operation Lola must solo Winona and then use all the money on Vitamin Supplements to let her(his) body Chemistry catch up. The (s)he wants everyone to see how beautiful she has become so She becomes an integral part of your challenging team.

to re-cap:
-male Sableye named Lola
-May not damage more than one of Brawly's Pokemon
-May not damage more than one of Norman's Pokemon
-Solo Winona
-After you solo Winona stuff Lola with Vitamins until it stops letting you
-Soda Pop is the only healing item you may use on Lola
-Must make (at least) a cameo appearance in the last 2 gym fights.

@AuraPaladin
Bring a Sandshrew, name it Diggums.
Man Diggums is such a boy name, it's almost ironic that Diggums is the most boy-ish shrew ever. As such, he will only battle if there is a girl around to impress (you best be one, sprite-wise). Since he is "such a boy" he always tries to defend your honor against lecherous men. Once he has helped you prove yourself with your virtue intact he will come into himself and grow stronger. Now there is nothing between him and glory but getting there.

to phrase easily: You have to be a girl. Catch a male Sandshrew, named "Diggums," he must participate in every battle against male trainers and may not evolve unless he KOs Norman's second Slaking without anyone in your party fainting during the battle.

Also, even though this is a double post, it TOTALLY doesn't count as a double post

Wow, a sex changing Sableye? That's...creative...?

Anyways, Paladin, you get an Abr...
if anyone mentions Luvdisc or Clamperl I will snap them in half. And ignore that request.
On second thought, you get the MEP's closest cousin: MWL. That's Mono Water Luvdisc. Call it NoHeart and it may only ever use water type moves in battle, be they support or offense. It must also always hold a Heart Scale and nothing else (if you don't have one, it may not hold anything). The moment you have a party of six, MWL must be the second highest level pokemon in your team, and it must solo one pokemon of a Gym Leader/E4 member sometime during it's life.

Hey Aura, I give you a Roselia named Florina. It can only learn Grass or Poison type moves, and must solo at least one Team Magma member.

And Zdrup, since Paradox can't do our battle, do I get an activity win?

Hey Aura, I give you a Roselia named Florina. It can only learn Grass or Poison type moves, and must solo at least one Team Magma member.

And Zdrup, since Paradox can't do our battle, do I get an activity win?
Unfortunately you do. It's one less chance to get a good war story but apparently he can't find 10 minutes in a whole week.

@AuraPaladin take a Seedot named "Nuzlocke" can evolve whenever. When it becomes a Nuzleaf it must learn and keep Fake Out but cant use it on turn 1 of any battle (to use it it must be switched in). It cant evolve into Shiftry untill it learns swagger and solos a pokemon (wild/trainer anything) with swagger alone.

zdrup15 said:
Unfortunately you do. It's one less chance to get a good war story but apparently he can't find 10 minutes in a whole week.
:( I don't have a good warstory. The only battle that comes close is the one against Vratix, and neither of us saved the log :( Aw well, have fun fighting over MEP

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Okay then Puffin rock... :(

Well for Emerald, you get Crayfish the Corphish. It may only know one attacking move.
For HG, you get the Spearow from the dude in Goldenrod has (The gateway between Route 35 & Goldenrod). It must know & keep Mirror Move & Substitute. It must have these two moves before your battle with Morty.
Sorry if you reject those...I feel a bit uninspired today...

AuraPaladin, I'll give you the challenge I was going to give Puffinrock.
You get Flapper the Zubat, who suddenly steals one of your Cheri Berries & doesn't give it back. It must hold a Cheri Berry in order for it to fight or gain experience. You can evolve it into Golbat whenever, but Flapper must solo Two of Watson's Pokemon to evolve into Crobat.

@Puffinrock: Here you go.

Take a Gastly named Casper. Casper the Friendly Ghost is this Casper's role model. The original Casper doesn't like scaring people, and neither does this one. It refuses to learn any and all Ghost-type moves. However, as a being of energy, this Casper must learn both Energy Ball and Focus Blast. In order to evolve from Gastly, your Casper is forced to go through Scare School. It must learn Mean Look, use it exactly once, and delete/replace it immediately after the battle to evolve. Haunter may evolve at any time.

Take a Treecko and name it Geico. This Treecko consistently tries to sell car insurance. He must learn a sound-based move to evolve. Upon evolving, he finds that no one wants to buy car insurance. He decides to re-learn Leaf Blade to beat up the people that shunned him. He may evolve again after earning you $50000 from Trainers that won't buy his insurance. As a Sceptile he decides to sell to high-profile clients. He must solo either a Gym Leader or three people in Victory Road and sell them car insurance (no actual requirement for selling car insurance) or he must remove Leaf Blade and never learn a Grass move again.

So, Aura, you're willing to take the plunge too.Cool.

In that case how about a MGO (Mono Grass Oddish). He can only use Grass attacks, but any attacks you want. That's right, even the powders. And name him Puffgrass, evolve him into Gloom, and then Vileplume.

:( I don't have a good warstory. The only battle that comes close is the one against Vratix, and neither of us saved the log :( Aw well, have fun fighting over MEP
It looks like Vratix is a player of great matches. I don't know if he saved our log but, if he did, we probably have a winner. And I give him the prize no matter what.

An update on my challenge.
Got my starter (a serious Totodile) got my pokedex, leveled up totodile a bit and beat my rival. (whose name is Silver)
Got some pokeballs, caught 2 useless pokemon and traded for my lvl1 MEP and a lvl20 Hoothoot. (boxed hoothoot for now so fortehlulz would be the second highest level)
Did the whole sprout tower thing, picked up hoothoot and the slugma egg from primo, and beat the gym. (MEP FTW!)
Caught Odd Dish, (the oddish [love the nickname btw]) did the slowpoke well thing, (leveling up Odd Dish along the way) went back and cought Dude Bro, (the slowpoke [luckily the 2nd one i found was quiet]) and did some grinding with hoothoot,
Oh look its silver, beat gastly and zubat with hoothoot, took down bayleef with Odd dish. (acids secondary affect ftw)
Next was the gym took out the trainers easily. (even used the double battle to hit hoothoot with fortehlulz thunder [he survived btw ;)])
And then it was bugsy, had to sr >10 times before he wouldnt ko hoothoot with a crit (literally all other times he got at least 1 crit) finally took him out and went to the forest.
No I dont want to help you find your stupid farfetched but it doesnt seem like I have a choice. taught fortehlulz cut, (he needed another move anyways) and evolved hoothoot.
Right now im just outside ilex forest and my slugma egg hasnt hatched yet. (i should probably run around more)

p.s. @Treadshot i just noticed your sig and I hope its intentional.

An update on my challenge.
Got my starter (a serious Totodile) got my pokedex, leveled up totodile a bit and beat my rival. (whose name is Silver)
Got some pokeballs, caught 2 useless pokemon and traded for my lvl1 MEP and a lvl20 Hoothoot. (boxed hoothoot for now so fortehlulz would be the second highest level)
Did the whole sprout tower thing, picked up hoothoot and the slugma egg from primo, and beat the gym. (MEP FTW!)
Caught Odd Dish, (the oddish [love the nickname btw]) did the slowpoke well thing, (leveling up Odd Dish along the way) went back and cought Dude Bro, (the slowpoke [luckily the 2nd one i found was quiet]) and did some grinding with hoothoot,
Oh look its silver, beat gastly and zubat with hoothoot, took down bayleef with Odd dish. (acids secondary affect ftw)
Next was the gym took out the trainers easily. (even used the double battle to hit hoothoot with fortehlulz thunder [he survived btw ;)])
And then it was bugsy, had to sr >10 times before he wouldnt ko hoothoot with a crit (literally all other times he got at least 1 crit) finally took him out and went to the forest.
No I dont want to help you find your stupid farfetched but it doesnt seem like I have a choice. taught fortehlulz cut, (he needed another move anyways) and evolved hoothoot.
Right now im just outside ilex forest and my slugma egg hasnt hatched yet. (i should probably run around more)

p.s. @Treadshot i just noticed your sig and I hope its intentional.
It is and you just made his day for noticing xD

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
It looks like Vratix is a player of great matches. I don't know if he saved our log but, if he did, we probably have a winner. And I give him the prize no matter what.
Really? I was thinking of doing my match with Vratix as well: it was great. He has he not won one yet??

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Okay, guys, I beat zdrup 3-0 due to a huge team advantage (and my great skill into the bargain). Nice tournament everyone. Now I just want to see what happens to Dexington. HE MUST BE KEPT AT OR BELOW A SCORE OF 2-0!

ATHENO WON 3-0!!!

Being extra dramatic. I have the log if anyone wants it. Dex has to win 2-0 for a tie, 3-0 or more for the championship.

Okay, guys, I beat zdrup 3-0 due to a huge team advantage (and my great skill into the bargain). Nice tournament everyone. Now I just want to see what happens to Dexington. HE MUST BE KEPT AT OR BELOW A SCORE OF 2-0!
Confirming.
I had only one poke capable of touching his hippo and he had a tentacruel.
And 4 of my pokes are weak to water so...
And come on, he has SR, TS, SS and even the best spin blocker in OU.
Even a Dummy would win with that team (pun intended).

Ok, we finished and I leave my team here for everyone to see.
Moltres
Steelix
Mamoswine
Nidoking
Swellow
Rotom-h

Sub: weavile

I have only one regret: battling vikingraider after midnight and after studying Quantum Mechanics for hours.
Other than that nothing because I had no chances against auramaster and Atheno.

HeartGold Scramble Pt. 1

Here are the challenges.

Take a Chikorita. It can not learn STAB moves, and cannot evolve unless it soloes Bugsy.

Scyther named "Ninjakilla" (catch or trade as an egg after whitney) it must always use agility before it can attack. If you choose to evolve it Scizor must replace agility with swords dance (and use as above) and solo your rivals starter once.

Take a Butterfree, and name it Freebutter. It must fulfill THREE of the following conditions BEFORE the E4.

1. Solo Whitney's Clefairy without items, switching, or soft resetting
2. Solo Morty's Lv. 23 Haunter without items, switching, or soft resetting
3. Never learn the move Sleep Powder
4. Solo two Rocket Executives
5. Solo one of Clair's Pokemon that is NOT Kingdra.

After the E4, it must fulfill TWO of the following conditions:

1. Solo one of Red's Pokemon without items, switching, or soft resetting
2. Solo a Gym Leader in Kanto without switching
3. Reach level 75

Get a Staryu. Evolve it whenever. Give it a moveset of Surf, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam (Thunder and Blizzard if you're too lazy to play for coins) and Water Gun. Until you reach the E4, it may only use Water Gun in battle. Name it DerpyStar.

you get the Spearow from the dude in Goldenrod has (The gateway between Route 35 & Goldenrod). It must know & keep Mirror Move & Substitute. It must have these two moves before your battle with Morty.

Take a Gastly named Casper. Casper the Friendly Ghost is this Casper's role model. The original Casper doesn't like scaring people, and neither does this one. It refuses to learn any and all Ghost-type moves. However, as a being of energy, this Casper must learn both Energy Ball and Focus Blast. In order to evolve from Gastly, your Casper is forced to go through Scare School. It must learn Mean Look, use it exactly once, and delete/replace it immediately after the battle to evolve. Haunter may evolve at any time.

Adam has started the journey with a FEMALE Adamant Chikorita who has POKERUS!!!! Got FreeButter,the Brave Caterpie, and to preserve the Pokerus, I train FreeButter with Chik in hiding. Then, cleared the trainer and went to Violet City. Thanks to that *******,I can't beat the gym without the Tower. So, end 1st update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)