List of Released Dream World Pokemon and Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added you, Ra1d, I don't see you online though. I'm going to idle for a little bit, there's one or two people I haven't yet seen on wifi (can't remember who though)

And you visit each other's island via Dream World. The only reason the wifi room is used is to connect FCs. Once you go on DW you should see Joshiro.

I had a crappy yield today. Does everyone here just get lucky with berries? I've only seen one type reducing berry and all the normal ones :P

On a stupid note, is there a way to view all your friends on one screen? I'm scared I'm missing people by navigating through different people's DW homes...

Good Morning all.
(Morning from my time. ^_^)
I have added the following FCs. This list for the convenience of the others too.
Ra1d: 3395 9057 9775
The Pokemon Pimp (TPP) 2107 4540 4193
JojoX3 (ジョジョ): 0990 7802 0489
Jigglypaul(ポール): 0389 4542 8142
Seinaru (セイナル): 0002 9227 0055
Wastum (Mesut): 1076 6806 9613
Brackets are the nicks that I give that those who didn't provide or meet the requirements of DS 5 characters nickname.

My FC: 4211-9735-3580 (あいこ)

I am at office now, reset by wireless connection from WPA2 to WEP just to let my DS access WFC. ^_^ (I am seriously certain my boss nor manager surf this site...)

I will be idling at WIFI, please add me and meet me up! If anyone wants Winter Forme Shikajika, I will trade it wholeheartedly.

(BTW, I met a over-confidence Gyarados from a japanese. He traded me a Koiking egg that has DW ability too. I seriously wonder if they really able to rake their points so fast~)

Hm... well, considering that the max number of friends you can have is 32, and you get 10 points for watering a max of 9 berries per friend... that's 32*10*9=2880 a day just from watering berries. So it's possible that they've unlocked the water area already. Getting that many points a day though would require a lot of friends in addition to cooperation with all of your friends' friends to make sure only you water the berries... so it's practically impossible.

@Ra1d: In addition to what The Pokemon Pimp said, both you and your friend have to send a pokemon to the DW before you can visit each other's houses.

Thanks, Jiggy! That will definitely help.

Ra1d, it stills says I haven't met you on Wifi. Hmm :/

Thanks, soon! I added you.

Just to clarify from the post above: I should not water my berries? Do I get any points at all for that, or is it only when you water a friend's berries?

Hm... well, considering that the max number of friends you can have is 32, and you get 10 points for watering a max of 9 berries per friend... that's 32*10*9=2880 a day just from watering berries. So it's possible that they've unlocked the water area already. Getting that many points a day though would require a lot of friends in addition to cooperation with all of your friends' friends to make sure only you water the berries... so it's practically impossible.

@Ra1d: In addition to what The Pokemon Pimp said, both you and your friend have to send a pokemon to the DW before you can visit each other's houses.
I think that is pretty impossible since everyone wants to increase their DW points fast. Find 1 day I shall try that koiking on WIFI and see if it is allowed. If no, that $500 rare DW pokémon is unreleased yet.

I heard some teleporting sound, was it you, Seinaru??

Just to clarify from the post above: I should not water my berries? Do I get any points at all for that, or is it only when you water a friend's berries?
Weird,i have seen you online,and i can see you in my pal pad(your wi-fi avatar).

I'm Wi-Fi idling again,try getting on,maybe it'll work this time.

Joshiro,soon,can you see me ?(I can see you).
Maybe there's some kind of a bug and people can't meet me...

Weird,i have seen you online,and i can see you in my pal pad(your wi-fi avatar).

I'm Wi-Fi idling again,try getting on,maybe it'll work this time.

Joshiro,soon,can you see me ?(I can see you).
Maybe there's some kind of a bug and people can't meet me...
Saw ya, TanpanKozou 短パンこぞう Ra1dさん!

Right, as long as you have at least 1 friend don't water your own berries; you don't get points from it but your friends do.

I know that that scenario seems impossible, but if say some extreme nerd bought 33 copies of the game and friended themself using every single game it would be completely possible. Someone with a serebii-level website might actually do something like that too.

Yeah I did just drop in and out of wifi :P I typically do that when people say they're idling

Edit: Just realized this, but I'm so used to seeing 3 rows that I forgot not everyone has 3 rows... in the case I mentioned above the guy would most likely not touch his mule accounts except to plant berries so he'd have 2 rows or 6 max berries per mule account, so it would be 32*10*6=1920... which is still pretty nice.

Hopefully there's a way back to the forest from the sky world, that's pretty lame they don't let you choose. Since Soon and El Sargento are having the same problem, I'm going to look at the global link website for a troubleshooting section. If I still don't have a female harvest exeggcute by the time I unlock the sky world (tonight probably lol) I'll see if someone would like to trade me one for one of the others. Since babies pass the abilities on, all we'd have to do is hatch a random female with the ability and trade those.
Nope, no way to choose where you are brought to. Clicking on the rainbow immediately brings you the the sky area just like how they bring you to the small forest. I just bred two female dw ability exeggcutes if you are interested.

Adding on to that, if sending a pokemon back to your ds does indeed increase your dream points by 50, there's another expensive way of increasing your dream points: Spamming the kanto starter codes you get from the PokemonPia magazine, or the Sinnoh starter codes. From what I read on this thread weeks ago, it is possible to use more than one PokemonPia code per account (though whether there's a limit to the number of times you can redeem them is unkown), and that there are people who sell unused codes online.

I added all the fc available from everyone on the past few pages, but I'm in school right now and can't connect my ds. I can only get online in about 8-9 hours earliest.

at the time of this post, a friend of mine is at just over 8000 points. (havn't played his hours today yet..)
Most of my close circle are sitting just around the 6000 points.
Myself missed 4 days of play since the reopening of DW.

I'd say reaching over 10k by now isn't too far-fetched.

As of the new area, the discuss in this thread so far has been false.
- once you reach 5000 points, the sky area is unlocked, accessible along with the forest.
- when you click on dreamisland you will be directed to one or the other. Randomly.
(in the past few days i've been getting 2 forest runs and 2 sky's each day. Some unlucky people have gotten no sky's in 3 days, i.e. it's random)

Just a reminder, simply going into dream island will exhaust your valid 'run count' by 1 each time. So you can't just go in and out until you're in the desirable sky/forest area before you explorer. You'll exhaust your runs that way before you get to meet anything.
(tried this on my first day unlocking sky...)

- once you reach 5000 points, the sky area is unlocked, accessible along with the forest.
- when you click on dreamisland you will be directed to one or the other. Randomly.
(in the past few days i've been getting 2 forest runs and 2 sky's each day. Some unlucky people have gotten no sky's in 3 days, i.e. it's random)
Whoops, sorry about that--guess I jumped the gun. (In my defense, I got the sky four times in a row. :P) I'll edit my older post right after this.

Anyway:

Random female overload, though Zubat is the only one I even sort of hope I can find again that wasn't Gligar (which I took). Basic rundown of things worth mentioning: female Zubat, female Hoothoot, female Delibird with Focus Punch (third-gen and fourth-gen TM), female Gligar, and male Yanma with Giga Drain (third-gen and fourth-gen TM).

Anyone has female Murkrow to share with after massive breeding? I love Michevious Heart Pokemon. Next will be Volbeat. :D:D:D

The lack of Sky World in mine is killing me. It hurts that I only found 5 or so pokemon total yesterday :(

Out of curiosity, what sort of items are you seeing? More berries?

Nothing that isn't reported except
Yanma - Feint (egg move)
Tailow - Endure (4th gen TM move)

(in the past few days i've been getting 2 forest runs and 2 sky's each day. Some unlucky people have gotten no sky's in 3 days, i.e. it's random
Should have waited a day to see what had happened instead of jumping to conclusions, 1st trip today was to the forest, then the sky area, and back to the small forest again. I have no idea whether to be happy or sad about this, since it means we still have access to previous maps, but at the same time, it'll be harder to explore maps that are unlocked later since we can't decide where to go...

Out of curiosity, what sort of items are you seeing? More berries?
We should be seeing some different kinds of items. Can't say that for sure because I haven't seen any item during my trip to the sky area.

Can anyone please help me translate this?
FAQ on why pokemon is not moving from movement board.

• <ゆめしまについて>連れて来たはずのポケモンがいません。
  • その場合には、一度ホームにある「なかよしボード」の「なかまになったポケモン」にて、お探しのポケモンをゲームに連れて行ったかご確認いただいたうえで、次のことをご確認ください。@Still at movement board

(1)「ゲームシンク」をした後、「ハイリンクの森」の「森の広場」でつかまえましたか? @No, it didn't transfer to high link forest....
    (2)「森の広場」にいない場合には、「森の奥」にいないか確認してください。@Not deep inside forest
    (3)「ハイリンクの森」でつかまえた後は、ボックスや「育て屋」を確認してください。@Why the hell they are at box or at the breeding center??

なお、「なかまになったポケモン」にお探しのポケモンがいない場合には、「つれて行くポケモン」に残っている場合があります。
    その際には、連れて行きたいポケモンが選ばれている状態で再度「ゲームシンク」を行ってください。Days me & El_Sargento had been re-syncing the game but still not transferred.
My DS is complaining previous dream fragment cannot be retrieve.
前回の 夢のカケラをうけとっていません!
ポけモンを 起こして 新しい 夢のカケラが くると 前回の 夢のカケラは消えてしまいます。 

ポケモンを 起こしても よろしいですか?

Zzzzz..... Pokemon Japan didn't reply my email request yet.
That's it, sending them another support email...

Lol, seriously. I log on the DW for the first time on another PC with my own account and I get all those stupid tutorials again. Seriously flash programmers; Why on earth checking this by IP rather than just per User Account?

Ok. This is getting karping ridiculous...

No rainbow for me. Zuruzukin isn't loved :(

DW Pokémon in my game... look at the Bidoof...

The SAME Bidoof in the movement board...

Seriously... What the...

Ok. This is getting karping ridiculous...

No rainbow for me. Zuruzukin isn't loved :(

DW Pokémon in my game... look at the Bidoof...

The SAME Bidoof in the movement board...

Seriously... What the...
Same issue here, I bet you had the same Game Sync message from ur DS as mine when you tries to wake up ur pkmn.
Hope tmr's server maintenance can flush incorrect data out.

Mine was a little worse: 3 pokemon on movement board tagged blue. =_=
Bet you gonna hate Bippa and Bibarel for life.

@Wastum
Those are based on ur cookies of the computer. So if you clear ur cookies in your browser, makomo will appear again to brief you about dream world.

@Jigglypaul: You get a 3rd row at 1800 and a 4th row at around 4500. I have the same dilemma with time, can't wait till we turn our clocks back next week.

@cocy965: I posted all the ways to get points at the top of the page. In general, you want to play as many minigames as possible, but be sure not to run out of time. And obviously send a pokemon back to the game each day because that gets you an instant 50 points. You also want to be sure to check your berries every day (but don't water them) and water all of your friends' berries every day. If you have time left over after that and want to earn extra points you can trade items with your friends via racks -- this can get you up to 9 extra points per friend a day. I just rearrange my friends' racks which gives me the points without actually trading. As you can see friends affect your points a lot, which is why it's best to have as many friends as possible.
thank you very much,
I added my fc in sig,
anyone feel free to add me please :D

Just want to say thanks to people that added me and that I finally got my female Harvest Eggy today, plus a huge amount of points... I'm not sure but I think having more friends might allow you more trips across the rainbow and actually catch stuff.. yesterday I had 3 friends registered and I got a max of 2 trips before mons stopped showing up.. now I have about 6 or 7 and I got 3 trips today where I could still play minigames and encounter mons. Could just be luck though..

Also here is a list of people Im adding:
Ra1d
Wastum
Joshiro
Seinaru
JigglyPaul
Pokepimp
and JojoX3

If you could all add me that would be greatly appreciated :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)