Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Since my Emerald HARD Scramble is almost done, I will now take challenges for my HeartGold HARD Scramble.

Rules
- This is a challenge with a bit of a twist. I wnat a Treecko as a starter, three Johto exclusive pokemon and one Hoenn exclusive pokemon. I have already been given a variable challenge and i will trade eggs for the two Hoenn Pokemon.
- No drudgery
- I reserve the right to refuse your challenge if I hate it, or the Pokemon you give me.
- If I reject something for reasons not stated here i will give you either a chance at a new challenge, or a reservation for my next challenge.

Team
-Variable challenge Given by Sprocket
Use any Pokemon you want, no evolution restrictions, however it must be caught in the wild or be an in-game acquisition (to prevent passing moves down by breeding).

Here's the catch: Every time it wants to learn a new move (via level-up, TM, HM, move-tutor, or whatever), roll a D6 (a six-sided die). On a 1-4 it must learn that move, and replace the corresponding move in its move list (1 corresponds with the first move, 4 corresponds with the last move, as seen by the out-of-combat Pokemon menu). On a 5 or 6, it cannot learn that move, period. You can only attempt to teach it any given move once. You cannot use the move deleter for any reason, and you cannot teach it TM/HM/Move-Tutor moves until it has 4 moves already.

(Obviously, this rule doesn't apply until the Pokemon has 4 moves)
Nidoking selected for its movepool. Do not issue me a challenge with a Nidoking.

-Arcticblast
You get a Mareep.
Mareep believes it is the softest in the land, and as such must learn and keep Cotton Spore. Until it becomes an Ampharos. Outraged at the loss of its wool, it must find something to take out its anger on strong Pokemon that it believes to be soft. It must solo 20 Trainer Pokemon with fur or feathers with Thunderpunch, and may not switch out against or switch into them. Once it does this, it still cannot get over its loss of wool, and as such may not know Cotton Spore or any attacking move besides Thunderpunch until it defeats one Pokemon in the Elite Four, which is enough of a morale boost that it may learn any two offensive moves.

-Reseved for Dexington
-Reserved for detroitlolcat
-Reserved for Galladiator (Treecko)
-Reserved for Biggie
So basically there are no spots left. So lets have 'em.

P.S. Dusclops is a beast. Just took down Wally's Magneton with Earthquake, Roeslia with Ice Beam, and Gardevoir with Shadow Ball.

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yep, just follow the rules.

Also first person to post the Hoenn pokemon obviously takes it out of the running for the others. Just saying.

Update on my Heartgold Scramble

The Challenges:
@ Athenodoros - Meganium - Demeter
- Solo one gym from each region
- Only one non-damaging move
- Must take part in every double battle

@ auramaster - Sudowoodo - Regor
- All moves must be of a different type

@ Its_A_Random - Kangaskhan - Bonza
- Only use moves with punch in the name
- Must solo 20 Gym Leader/E4 Pokemon
- May never be lowest leveled member on team

@ Vratix - Miltank - Frank
- Must solo a gym leader using only rollout, can use support moves but anything other then defense curl = no items

@ Dark Ray - Spearow - FlyAwayNow
- Must learn fly and can't have any other moves >70bp.

@ Dummy 007 - Slowpoke - Green Day
- Must know Rest(TM)/Slack Off(Lv.39) & Yawn [KNOWS] & LightScreen [KNOWS] & Amnesia(43)/Swagger(TM).
- Can replace one move per 5 gym trainers soloed, But the new move must have <120 BP after STAB
- This rule only applies if he knows 2 of the 4 categories.
- Cannot evolve until it has known one move from each category.

The team so far:

Demeter - Lv. 20 - Timid@ Miracle Seed
-Headbutt
-Razor Leaf
-Bullet Seed
-Reflect

Soloed Falkner and the Sprout tower, Timid nature might eventually be helpful.

FlyAwayNow - Lv.18 - Jolly@ nothing
-Peck
-U-Turn
-Leer
-Fury Attack

Useful so far, lack of powerful moves hinders it. Took down Whitney's Miltank and destroyed most of Bugsy's gym.

EDIT: Just realized It can learn U-Turn. YAY :)

Green Day - Lv.20 - Relaxed@ Everstone
-Water Gun
-Tackle
-Yawn
-Light Screen

Soloed all of Whitney's gym except for Whitney, so he has soloed 4 gym trainers. Thinking of a final moveset of Surf/Psychic/Slack Off/Yawn. Not evolving until level 39, and will have too teach it swagger at some point.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Pearl No-Evo Scramble Update #5

Yay! Long overdue Pearl No-Evo Scramble Update!

Update #1
Update #2
Update #3
Update #4

• Shinx (Lailaps): Must know Return (Athenodoros)
  • Piplup (Mr Penguin): Must be male. Must solo rival's main Pokemon at each battle. Once Surf is learned, it may never learn another level up or Water type move (Sprocket)
  • Buneary (Larolla): When it learns a level up move, the oldest move is replaced. It is to be taught exactly 2 TM's/HM's after each gym, starting with the 2nd. Cannot learn more than 2 TM's or 2 HM's at any time (auramaster)
  • Misdreavus (Missy): Can only learn & use STAB moves. For it to learn other type attacks, you must own an Unown of an appropriate HP (Paradox808)
  • Hippopotas: Cannot use Normal-type moves. If it has one, it must be overwritten ASAP (DetroitLolcat)
  • Starly: Must have a moveset of Quick Attack/Agility, Whirlwind/Endeavor, Brave Bird/Take Down & Fly before Palkia. Must Solo Gardenia at a level below 17, Maylene below 33, & One of Volkner's Pokemon (Chocolate-Kipp)

Leaving Pastoria Gym I saw a Spaceman & approached him, he ran. I reached him again & he ran again. Before I could continue to run after him, Idiot comes & battles me. Everything goes right, until Grotle comes & kills Mr Penguin the Piplup...Ragequit.

Leaving Pastoria Gym I saw a Spaceman & left him alone & flew to Route 212 to money grind for the TM for Ice Beam, beating the Gentleman with the Chatot with Lailaps the Shinx & the Socialite with the Roselia with Missy the Misdreavus. Good EV's for them...After getting 200k Pokedollars, I flew to Veilstone & got a Coin Case, before cashing in coins to get the TM for Ice Beam, which I promptly taught to Mr Penguin over Growl. I then flew to Pastoria & found the Spaceman & approached him, he ran. I reached him again & he ran again. Before I could continue to run after him, Idiot comes & battles me.

Random's Team at this point:
Stortamus: Lv27
Larolla: Lv27
Missy: Lv31
Lailaps: Lv32
Mr Penguin: Lv32
Chocolate: Lv33

I sent in Stortamus the Hippopotas while Idiot sent in Starly. Stortamus survived three Wing Attacks to set up Stealth Rock & 2HKO with Bite, with the assistance of Sandstorm.
Next was Buizel, which Lailaps came in & dealt with, surviving a Pursuit to OHKO with Spark.
Then Mr Penguin came in. He easily OHKOed Ponyta with Brine & crit OHKOed Grotle with Ice Beam, winning the battle.

After that, I healed up & chased after the Spaceman, he eventually manned up to battle me just because Lake Valor. His Glameow was crushed easily. I then got a Secret Potion from Cynthia, then flew to Solaceon & went up north to cure the Psyduck's headaches. I then proceeded up north to enter the fog...and the miss hax that it brings...Only to find that I have a weapon to use against the fog: Stortamus. Fog being a weather effect, Stortamus' ability overid the fog and...yeah.

After some tough trainer battles, I eventually arrived in Celestic Town, healed up, & found a spaceman in the centre of the town, thinking about blowing up the town. Before he did anything, I arrived on the scene & kicked his ass with Pokemon. I then went inside the nearby cave & looked at a random mural, before Cynthia's grandmother came & gave the HM for Surf. After that, I flew back to Hearthome, & after a little bit of grinding, went inside the gym. The minor trainers were dealt with by Stortamus, & after beating them all, I approached the Gym Leader: Fantina, & challenged her to a battle for Gym Badge #5.

I sent in Stortamus while Fantina sent out a Drifblim. Unfortunately, before I could set up Stealth Rock, Drifblim got a lucky critical hit with Ominous Wind & OHKOed Stortamus...X_X So Mr Penguin came in & survived an Ominous Wind & a Gust to 2HKO with Ice Beam.
Missy came in against Mismagius, & after confusing each other, the two traded blows before Mismagius went down to 2 Paybacks. To be fair, I did use one Moomoo Milk.
I sent in Larolla against Gengar...Yes I know, Larolla can't even do damage to Gengar at all, but there was a main reason to send her in: to heal up Mr Penguin & Missy, & after doing so, Larolla Baton Passed to Missy, though this turned out to be a mistake, as I found out that Baton Pass can Baton Pass confusion. So three turns in a row, Missy hit himself in confusion, & Gengar, despite being able to deal hefty damage, wasted these turns using Spite. Dot, dot, dot. By the time Missy snapped out of confusion, Fantina finally ordered Gengar to strike Missy, 3HKOing with one Poison Jab & two Shadow Claws (Lol Physical attacker). So Mr Penguin came in, got confused, hit himself in confusion, survive a Poison Jab, & finally took out Gengar with Brine, winning me the battle, the Relic Badge, & the TM for Shadow Claw. The LC Mons prevail again!

After that, I went outside the gym, healed up & got ready for the next part of the adventure. I have to teach Larolla two TM's now, & as far as I'm concerned, I'm going to hold off teaching Surf to Mr Penguin until he learns Drill Peck at Lv39 (If I teach him Surf, he may never know any more Level-Up moves or Water Type Moves). So a bit of grinding is at order. 5 badges down, 3 to go, it's midgame, starting to phase into the lategame. And that's where we leave off...

Larolla (Female Buneary) @ Nothing
Lv:29/Timid/Klutz
-Rock Smash
-Drain Punch
-Baton Pass
-Dig
Comments: Useless piece of crap. Still have to teach it 2 TM's. Current LVP

Stortamus (Male Hippopotas) @ Nothing
Lv:31/Quiet/Sand Stream
-Sand Attack
-Crunch
-Stealth Rock
-Sand Tomb
Comments: Stortamus has proven himself to be a good member on the team, with very good offensive support in the form of Sand Stream & Stealth Rock. A really good member.

Chocolate (Male Starly) @ Nothing
Lv:33/Lax/Keen Eye
-Endeavour
-Double Team
-Quick Attack
-Fly
Comments: Hardly any use this update, It will probably get some use next update...

Missy (Male Misdreavus) @ Nothing
Lv:34/Calm/Levitate
-Confuse Ray
-Psybeam
-Payback
-Astonish
Unown HP's obtained: Poison, Bug, Dragon, Ground, Rock, Ice, Fighting, Electric, Psychic, & Dark.
Comments: The most brokenest Ghost in Little Cup History is starting to come to the fore, with a good performance against Fantina, but it's still not broken.

Lailaps (Female Shinx) @ Nothing
Lv:34/Jolly/Intimidate
-Return
-Spark
-Charge
-Crunch
Comments: The incredibly loyal Lailaps appears to be struggling, but still got a lot of use this update. He will pick up the slack soon enough...

Mr Penguin (Male Piplup) @ Nothing
Lv:34/Modest/Torrent
-Grass Knot
-Ice Beam
-Brine
-Peck
Comments: Perfect Coverage with Grass Knot/Ice Beam/Brine. Delaying giving it Surf until it learns Drill Peck. On top of that, it's wreaking havoc, albeit a bit slow. The current MVP by a long margin.

That concludes Update #5 of the scramble for LC Mons, more to come. Stay tuned for more updates.

Texas Cloverleaf

Final Update
Alright, time to take challenges for my *hard* Emerald challenge. Since this challenge falls into my category feel free to check my Firered Scramble for examples.
Rules
- I would appreciate all pokemon being able to fully evolve. All Pokemon must be usable in battle.
- Treecko will be the starter, don`t give me Mudkip or Torchic.
- As with Atheno, I will ban drudgery. If you drudge me I will reject the challenge. If you drudge me once, the challenge will be rejected but you will get a chance to poast another challenge. If you drudge me twice, no challenging for you.
- Absolutely NO reserving of slots.
- Banned pokemon: Wurmple, Feebas, Barboach, Luvdisc, Chimecho. Also, please don`t give me a Slakoth. I will probably reject any given to me just because of how irritating they are.
I think that covers everything so let`s have at `em.
Also if you intend to give me a Pokemon then read rules. Just do it.
Finally, Physics sucks.
Texas Cloverleaf, I'll go easy on you & give you a Dusclops named 1EyedGhost. Catch it as a Duskull & evolve it ASAP.
Turns out your Dusclops idolises E4 Member Phoebe, so it must know one of Phoebe's Dusclops' (Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald) movesets & get it before the E4. The movesets are...
Curse/Confuse Ray/Future Sight/Shadow Punch
Confuse Ray/Shadow Ball/Ice Beam/Earthquake
Protect/Curse/Confuse Ray/Shadow Punch
Ice Beam/Rock Slide/Shadow Ball/Earthquake
Whatever you choose, you must solo Phoebe with it, because it turns out Phoebe hates your Dusclops.
EDIT: Oh, it must be no higher than 5 levels of the lowest leveled Pokemon at all times.
Have fun.
Texas Cloverleaf, your starter is Treecko. Nickname it Chikorita, just to be sadistic. In a Gym Leader or Elite Four battle, it must be lower level than the Pokemon it is fighting or it cannot be used in combat. It must always know *edit* exactly one Grass-type move, but cannot learn Solar Beam.
Reserving for texas.
Just kidding, you get a whismur named "CANUHEARME" (yes it must be in all caps) it must learn 3 of the following moves, uproar, howl, supersonic, screech, roar, sleep talk, hyper voice and snore. The last move is up to you but can't be >80 bp (80 is fine). Since you asked for a hard challange it must solo 1 gym leader pokemon to evolve the first time, and 1 whole gym leader to evolve the second. So you actually use it, it must be within 5 levels of your highest leveled mon.
Good luck.
EDIT: You heard the man, edit your challanges so they're harder.
Texas, well...since this is supposed to be "hard" you get an Absol, nickname it NightRider, it has to have the pressure ability, and can never be the lowest level in your party, ohhhh...and it can only know special attacks, I'll let you choose them though.
Edit: Since it needs to be harder it must solo all the gym trainers in every gym after you catch it (unless it conflicts with another challenge)
Take a Golduck that may not learn: Surf, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Cross Chop, Hidden Power, Encore, Psychic, Hypnosis, Blizzard or Rest.
It may learn ONE of: Waterfall, Toxic, Psych Up, Disable.
It must be at least Level 30 once you battle Sidney. There are other moves it can learn, e.g. Brick Break, Aerial Ace, Focus Punch, Hyper Beam, and it can still use Waterfall for STAB.
Gotcha. You get a Hariyama, restrictions in a few minutes.
Okay, then if it is a hard challenge:
-Always out against Tate&Liza
-Solo Brawly and three of Winona's Pokemon to evolve.
-Must solo a Pokemon League member by using Belly Drum, which it must keep.
-Must be called Ares.
-Must be the first Pokemon sent out against all Magma/Aqua Leaders or admins which do not need to be soloed.
The Team so far:

Hariyama (Ares), Careful lv 45
Fake Out, Strength, Vital Throw, Belly Drum

Elite Four MVP. It really didn't hit that hard but its high HP allowed me to constantly heal team members. Soloed Glacia to fulfill requirements.

Exploud, Adamant lv 45
Stomp, Roar, Screech, Howl

It is actually very underpowered but was probably the best E4 team supporter with Screech. Screech allowed for so many pokemon to be KOed where they ordinarily wouldn't it proved to be a valuable team member.

Sceptile, Rash lv 39
Leaf Blade, Pursuit, Quick Attack, Flash

Well, Sceptile was finally able to be used against Juan and didn't look back. Leaf Blade is so OP it isn't funny and it was literally the only move Sceppy used bar some Flash use against Drake's Kingdra to allow for the win. Flash was only put on for Victory Road so it surprised me how useful it ended up being.

Absol, Mild lv 46
Bite, Fire Blast, Blizzard, Thuderbolt

From the time it was obtained until the league it was the clear-cut MVP, destroying everything in sight with its powerful Thunderbolts. At the league it just wasn't able to outspeed many things so it only saw limited use bar Phoebe.

Golduck, Lax lv 45
Waterfall, Aerial Ace, Return, Surf

The exact opposite of Absol, it only saw action in the League. Despite not having much power its excellent typing and surprising bulk saw me turning to it frequently as a defensive purpose.

Dusclops, Timid lv 47
Shadow Ball, Ice Beam, Earthquake, Confuse Ray

Until the league this thing shocked me with its awesomeness. Despite its -Atk nature this thing was an offensive beast with is amazing coverage. At the league, things tended to hit too hard for him to stay in but it was still able to hit a lot of things well.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Congratulations Texas, but you're not finished as you failed to solo Phoebe with Dusclops according to what you said about Absol...

Texas Cloverleaf

Yeah, I realized it was completely inviable to solo as at best I could 3HKO the first Clops with Shadow Ball while it could do the same to me with Shadow Punch while outspeeding me. Additionally it would use Curse meaning that I instantly had zero chance of soloing her. Finally, when I got to the last Dusclops it was basically a Mirror match where i get outsped.

So basically I just refused to lose mid-E4 and grind to about level 60 which is what I estimated it would take to be able to beat both of the Dusclops.

I suppose I could grind it up and retry the solo but I used my Rare Candies on Clops so I can't even abuse the cloning glitch.

Texas Cloverleaf

Yeah, one of the Bannete's. Can't Curse/Confuse you to death and die in 2 shots to Shadow Ball.

EDIT: Arcticblast's challenge.
Arcticblast said:
You get a Mareep.

Mareep believes it is the softest in the land, and as such must learn and keep Cotton Spore. Until it becomes an Ampharos. Outraged at the loss of its wool, it must find something to take out its anger on strong Pokemon that it believes to be soft. It must solo 20 Trainer Pokemon with fur or feathers with Thunderpunch, and may not switch out against or switch into them. Once it does this, it still cannot get over its loss of wool, and as such may not know Cotton Spore or any attacking move besides Thunderpunch until it defeats one Pokemon in the Elite Four, which is enough of a morale boost that it may learn any two offensive moves.

Texas Cloverleaf

Just a reminder that all reservations for my challenge will open up at midnight, 4 hours 40 minutes from now.

Dexington,Galladiator,detroitlocat and BiGGiE still need to post. Galladiator has reserved Treecko rights so one of the other three must give me my Hoenn exclusive.

Hello Smogonites. I would like to do a Heartgold Challenge

Rules

• I want a challenge, but I also don't want to have to level grind for hours on end
  • No "drudgery"
  • No trading available
  • Any starter except Chikorita, a Surfer and a Flier
  • Give me Pokemon that I can get before Team Rocket in Mahogany
  • Don't give crazy moveset restrictions ie. magikarp without tackle or bounce
  • I can reject challenges that I find ridiculous
Team as of now:
Hello aditya. You get a Magikarp without Tackle or Bounce.

However, you may evolve it, and in time for the Elite Four, it must know Surf, but t can not know any of Thunder, Blizzard or Fire Blast. It must KO two of the champion's Pokemon.
Accepted. Should be fun to do.

aditya8081 gets Milky Cow the Miltank.

It must have Scrappy for the ability & must have Milk Drink, Body Slam & Substitute before you help Jasmine cure Amphy in the Lighthouse. Have it solo 150 Trained Pokemon before your battle with Blue, at least 15 of which must be owned by a Gym Leader/E4 member.

Have fun.
Accepted. This will be interesting to say the least

Aditya8081, you get my favorite starter in HeartGold, a female Cyndaquil (soft-reset until it is female). Due to how rediculously overpowered Cyndaquil is in HeartGold, she cannot be used against Bugsy, Jasmine, Pryce, Erika, Janine, your rival's Magnemite/Magneton & Sneasel, or Red's Venusaur. She must solo Executive Archer in the Goldenrod Radio Tower, and one of Lance's Dragonites at Indigo Plateau. She may not learn Flamethrower via level-up, but cannot evolve unless she is taught Flamethrower via TM. She can only know special attacks, no physical attacks (obey when it's possible to do so).
Accepted. The annoying part is going to be Bugsy when this guy is going to be about my only party member. That and the fact that I need 12000 game corner coins to get to Jasmine

@aditya: since Random took my Miltank tale a Nidoqueen. It may only use moves that would be boosted by Encourage in 5th gen.
Accepted. Shouldn't be too hard to find moves with a secondary effect.

@Aditya8081, take a Zubat named Xerxen. It cannot know two or more moves of the same type.
Accepted. The final moveset will look something like Bite, Fly, Poison fang/cross poison and confuse ray/roost assuming I am not allowed to breed.

Take Bill's Eevee. It MUST evolve into either Espeon or Umbreon, and it CANNOT evolve until after Jasmine. As an Eevee, it must not learn:Return, Quick Attack, Bite, Hidden Power, or Baton Pass.
As an Espeon it may not learn: Substitute, Psychic, Hidden Power, Grass Knot, Shadow Ball, Baton Pass, Signal Beam, Trick, Substitute, Bite, or Morning Sun.
As an Umbreon it may not learn: Mean Look, Taunt, Baton Pass, Wish, Yawn, Protect, Moonlight, Toxic, Substitute, Curse, Rest, Pursuit, Charm, or Confuse Ray.

It must solo:
-One of Red's Pokemon
-One of Lance's Pokemon
-One of Blue's Pokemon (Umbreon only)
-One of Karen's Pokemon (Espeon only)
When I said no crazy moveset restrictions, this is exactly what I meant. If I take an Espeon, I get Psybeam as a STAB. At this rate I may end up getting a special attacking Umbreon, but I did want some difficulty so this one is (barely) Accepted

Basic Team structure

• Cyndaquil (Female) -> Flamethrower TM -> Quilava -> Typhlosion
  • Magikarp -> Gyarados w/Surf
  • Miltank
  • Zubat -> Golbat -> Crobat (Flier)
  • Eevee -> Umbreon or Espeon
  • Nidoran (Female) -> Nidorina -> Nidoqueen

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Hello aditya. You get a Magikarp without Tackle or Bounce.

However, you may evolve it, and in time for the Elite Four, it must know Surf, but t can not know any of Thunder, Blizzard or Fire Blast. It must KO two of the champion's Pokemon.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
aditya8081 gets Milky Cow the Miltank.

It must have Scrappy for the ability & must have Milk Drink, Body Slam & Substitute before you help Jasmine cure Amphy in the Lighthouse. Have it solo 150 Trained Pokemon before your battle with Blue, at least 15 of which must be owned by a Gym Leader/E4 member.

Have fun.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Aditya8081, you get my favorite starter in HeartGold, a female Cyndaquil (soft-reset until it is female). Due to how rediculously overpowered Cyndaquil is in HeartGold, she cannot be used against Bugsy, Jasmine, Pryce, Erika, Janine, your rival's Magnemite/Magneton & Sneasel, or Red's Venusaur. She must solo Executive Archer in the Goldenrod Radio Tower, and one of Lance's Dragonites at Indigo Plateau. She may not learn Flamethrower via level-up, but cannot evolve unless she is taught Flamethrower via TM. She can only know special attacks, no physical attacks (obey when it's possible to do so).

Texas Cloverleaf

Post the challenge right here lolcat.

@aditya: since Random took my Miltank tale a Nidoqueen. It may only use moves that would be boosted by Encourage in 5th gen.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Take Bill's Eevee. It MUST evolve into either Espeon or Umbreon, and it CANNOT evolve until after Jasmine. As an Eevee, it must not learn:Return, Quick Attack, Bite, Hidden Power, or Baton Pass.
As an Espeon it may not learn: Substitute, Psychic, Hidden Power, Grass Knot, Shadow Ball, Baton Pass, Signal Beam, Trick, Substitute, Bite, or Morning Sun.
As an Umbreon it may not learn: Mean Look, Taunt, Baton Pass, Wish, Yawn, Protect, Moonlight, Toxic, Substitute, Curse, Rest, Pursuit, Charm, or Confuse Ray.

It must solo:
-One of Red's Pokemon
-One of Lance's Pokemon
-One of Blue's Pokemon (Umbreon only)
-One of Karen's Pokemon (Espeon only)

@Texas: Your Treecko, having been torn from its homeland of Hoenn, is naturally rather resentful toward you. As such it will refuse to use STAB in battle. When it evolves after soloing Bugsy it grows to like you, even though you tore it from its original Trainer. Therefore it must learn Return ASAP, and solo Chuck to become Sceptile. As Sceptile it must appear once against every Gym Leader and E4 member after Chuck, KOing a total of 5 of their Pokemon combined. NN it "Godzilla".

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Take a Horsea, Texas. It cannot evolve into Kingdra, and it can only learn moves that were available it it in the first Gen, and these moves are off limits: Hydro Pump, Surf, Blizzard, or Smokescreen. Name it RetroDrake. It must be as high as the Gym Leaders lowest leveled Pokemon when you challenge that Leader.

Texas Cloverleaf

Treecko looks awesome, aside from no Leaf Blade.

Horsea should be interesting given that I have no idea what moves it learns in Gen 1 :P

Still need BiGGiE and Dexington`s challenge within the next 90 mins or so.

EDIT: After a bit of research I am going to reject lolcat's Horsea challenge. i viewed it's moveset and those restrictions essentially are a "no goo moves" challenge which I specifically banned. I will allow you to keep your reservation until midnight and post a new challenge but do not do that again.

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright Texas, you'll be getting one of my favorite pokemon, Solrock!

This Solrock is gonna let you finish, but it knows that it's the greatest pokemon of ALL TIME. No other pokemon can match its coolness, strength, and general awesomeness. To show off its coolness, it must always wear Black Glasses. As a showcase for its general strength, it must possess the following moves:

Rock Polish
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Stealth Rock

To show its awesomeness, it must ALWAYS set up Stealth Rock in trainer battles, and it cannot use an attacking move without boosting its speed via Rock Polish. It must also never be lower than 5 levels from the highest member of your party, because it's too awesome to be underleveled. Nickname: Soul-Glo

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Stealth Rock is in Mt. Silver or Celadon Dept. Store; Stone Edge is 80 BP at the Battle Frontier; Rock Polish is a level-up move.

Until you get them, use a non-attacking move (Still use it in every trainer battle) and one Rock-type attacking move (Rock Throw, Rock Slide are level ups, Rock Tomb and Rock Side again are TMs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)