Points out the obvious
Join Date: Mar 2010
A country full of spiders
PMD Red Rescue Team Scramble Update + Part II
Another Update to my PMD Red Scramble, also coupling as a challenge post for Part II.
Leader the Squirtle @ Special Band
Chocapic the Pikachu @ Nothing
Iceberg the Spearow @ Power Band
Trunkie the Phanpy @ Power Band
That's all. Will edit in with Part 2 of this Scramble. Oh, go Variable, Texas.
EDIT: Here's Part 2. This part covers the post game here, the Pokemon can now evolve. I want another 6 Pokemon alongside the current 4 I have. Those who gave a challenge for Part 1 may not give me a new Pokemon, but they can, however, alter their challenges for this part. The post-game finishes when I clear the Western Cave Dungeon.
The Rules (Part 2):
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team
- You obviously can't trade on these games
- No Wonder mail.
- I will be asking for 6 extra Pokemon, alongside the current 4 Pokemon, it can be anything, except for those on my banlist at the bottom of this post. I also need a Pokemon that can learn Surf, Waterfall & Dive.
- Pokemon may now evolve
- Please refrain from giving me creative challenges unless you are familiar with the Mystery Dungeon series.
- I do reserve the right to reject challenges for whatever reason, but I will probably accept most challenges due to not many people here being familiar to the series
- Under no circumstance may you reserve a spot. Do not make a placeholder post or say you're editing in my challenge either. If you get ninja'd, too bad
- Don't dish out signature challenges that are not yours.
- At least one attacking option on each Pokemon other than "The Shove"
- Make them fun
- Magikarp, Gyarados, Lapras, Minun, Aipom (Version Exclusives)
- The Chansey & Igglybuff lines, for being too hard to get
- Kecleon...I'm not going to grind to Lv90 just to get some lousy shopkeeper.
- All Pokemon that are only recruitable in Western Cave unless something evolves into them.
- Magnemite, Rattata, Nidoran (F) Poochyena, Voltorb, Elekid Plusle, Spearow Zigzagoon, Geodude Tyrogue, Meditite, Beldum Pinsir, Oddish Sudowoodo, Sentret, Shroomish, Ledyba Wooper, Scyther Hoothoot Slakoth, Farfetch'd, Teddiursa, Weedle, Yanma Poliwag, Houndour, Paras Electrike, Stantler, Gligar Dunsparce, Phanpy Doduo, Murkrow, Heracross Tauros, Illumise Tangela Shuckle Azurill, Ditto Rhyhorn, Absol Swablu, Chimecho, Zangoose Seviper, Seedot, Roselia Mankey Shuppet, Duskull Koffing, Tropius: All obtainable pre-game, bolded ones, however, are exempt from this.
- Any more Water Type Pokemon
And without further ado, fire away!
The Pokemon (Part 2)
- Me: Squirtle (Leader): May only use moves Ash's Squirtle knew, which were Water Gun, Skull Bash, Tackle, Bubblebeam, Withdraw, Hydro Pump, Bubble & Rapid Spin. Team must be named SqrtlSquad (Aditya8081)
- Partner: Pikachu (Chocapic): Must know & keep Quick Attack & Thunderbolt. Must be fed 5 Yellow Gummis (zdrup15)
- Spearow (Iceberg): Must have the "Lets go Together" Tactic. At all times, it must either have Exclusive move-user active and only one move picked, or exclusive move-user turned off and no moves set. (auramaster)
- Phanpy: Must be fed every Gummi in the game except the 5 given to Pikachu (Texas Cloverleaf)
- Yanma: No Restrictions (lol, Yanma can't evolve in PMD Red) (yaya0)
- Zigzagoon (Dark Goon): Only attacking move is Headbutt, must clear all the Makuhita dungeons without it dying to evolve (Dark Ray)
- Qwilfish: In order for Qwilfish to use a non-stab move you must beat the training dojo level of that type with Qwilfish. Qwilfish must eat two seeds in every dungeon he goes to. Qwilfish thinks Oran Berries taste horrible so he cannot eat Oran Berries (Fire Blast)
- Nidoran (M): If it dies of hunger, it is gone forever (Treadshot A1)
- Carvanha (Bobby): It thinks its dark typing makes it cruel, so it refrains from using any dark moves. He is afraid of any and all fire types and must not attack but must run in a battle against one. He thinks when he evolves, his evil will control him so he must become a higher lvl to evolve so he can control it.This means he must be lvl 45+ to evolve. When he evolves he reliases he can control himself and begins to use dark type moves again.He also gets over his fear and must solo 50 fire type pokemon before his battle against lugia or kyogre. he must be leader in the lugia and kyogre battle because he wants to be the best water type in the world when he evolves. If you havent noticed, He means he must be mail (Gyarados Master)
- Nincada: Must have a different tactic every floor (Carbon Lifeform)
Last edited by Its_A_Random; Jan 17th, 2011 at 4:31:55 PM.