Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I've started my FR Scramble. Since I've no Pokemon that can learn Surf or Fly if I follow the restrictions, I'm going to give Fly to a HM slave, while I'll ignore Nido's restriction of using only Sheer Force boosted moves, and use Surf in the last slot, because I don't have to use any nature-based moves (I got a Docile one).

I'm at Mt. Moon currently, and have defeated Brock. I'll update once Nido defeats Misty.

EDIT: Sorry Critical, but I already have six Pokemon (Charizard, Persian, Electrode, Muk, Nidoking, TTar)

Hard Firered Scramble Update

-Pallet Town-
You know the drill. Named myself Fry and my rival Texas. Got DSTRACTION the Timid Charmander, owned Texas on both occasions, got to Pewter City, DSTRACTION evolved against the lone gym trainer.

-Dbj257(me) vs. Brock-
I Ember, burning his Geodude, then i keep on spamming it till the burn finishes it off. He barely scratched me, out comes Onix, Ember burns again, he misses with bind? Ember + Burn, he binds me, use my 1 allowed Metal Claw and Burn takes it out.

-Mt. Moon-
Got to Mt. Moon, caught ZuZu the Zubat, Astonish flinched wild pokemon 10 times, earning ZuZu the right to evolve. Currently Clefairy hunting.

Aditya8081

BJ, you get the amazing stalling Charizard. Nickname him Distraction. He must solo Brock, using Metal claw only once.COMPLETE!

His Moveset:
Toxic (put scratch here until you get Toxic)
Protect/Fly (put Metal Claw here until you get Protect/Fly)
Smokescreen (put growl here until you learn Smokescreen)-Check-
Flamethrower/Ember-Check-

iggdrasil
@bjay: You get "ZuZu" the Zubat. It can only learn moves that have a secondary effect (flinch, poison etc.). To evolve, it must activate these move's secondary effect 10 times each -COMPLETE!- , It must solo Koga and 10 Elite Four Pokemon. Your Trainer's name is "Fry"-COMPLETE! LOL!-.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
PM a mod.

Update on my Scramble, currently running around Kanto training my team, planning to take all the gyms down at once and take Red on @ about lv 65 ish.

My next Scramble will either be a Red version or my variable challenge. Which do you guys want?

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
PMD Red Rescue Team Scramble Update + Part II

Another Update to my PMD Red Scramble, also coupling as a challenge post for Part II.

Previous Update

• Me: Squirtle (Leader): May only use moves Ash's Squirtle knew, which were Water Gun, Skull Bash, Tackle, Bubblebeam, Withdraw, Hydro Pump, Bubble & Rapid Spin. Team must be named SqrtlSquad (Aditya8081)
  • Partner: Pikachu (Chocapic): Must know & keep Quick Attack & Thunderbolt. Must be fed 5 Yellow Gummis (zdrup15)
  • Spearow (Iceberg): Must have the "Lets go Together" Tactic. At all times, it must either have Exclusive move-user active and only one move picked, or exclusive move-user turned off and no moves set. (auramaster)
  • Phanpy: Must be fed every Gummi in the game except the 5 given to Pikachu (Texas Cloverleaf)

• Started fresh from clearing Great Canyon.
  • Got found to be involved in some legend & became a fugitive.
  • Cleared Lapis Cave quite easily.
  • Cleared Mt. Blaze after a tough battle with Moltres.
  • Cleared Frosty Forest after an incredibly tough battle with Articuno where I died several times due to Powder Snow, & eventually I basically relied on Chocapic's ability to paralyse to win.
  • Disaster the Absol randomly joined the team after the battle.
  • Cleared Mt. Freeze & returned to home after a skirmish with Ninetales.

Leader the Squirtle @ Special Band
Lv:18/63HP/30ATK/31DEF/29+12SATK/31SDEF
-Tackle
-Bubble
-Withdraw
-Water Gun

Chocapic the Pikachu @ Nothing
Lv:18/64HP/32ATK/30DEF/33+12SATK/29SDEF
-Thundershock
-Growl
-Thunder Wave
-Quick Attack

Iceberg the Spearow @ Power Band
Lv:13/43HP/25+12ATK/17DEF/27SATK/17SDEF
-Peck
-Growl
-Leer
-Fury Attack

Trunkie the Phanpy @ Power Band
Lv:14/55HP/34+12ATK/21DEF/34SATK/18SDEF
-Odour Sleuth
-Tackle
-Growl
-Defence Curl

That's all. Will edit in with Part 2 of this Scramble. Oh, go Variable, Texas.

EDIT: Here's Part 2. This part covers the post game here, the Pokemon can now evolve. I want another 6 Pokemon alongside the current 4 I have. Those who gave a challenge for Part 1 may not give me a new Pokemon, but they can, however, alter their challenges for this part. The post-game finishes when I clear the Western Cave Dungeon.
The Rules (Part 2):

• Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team
  • You obviously can't trade on these games
  • No Wonder mail.
  • I will be asking for 6 extra Pokemon, alongside the current 4 Pokemon, it can be anything, except for those on my banlist at the bottom of this post. I also need a Pokemon that can learn Surf, Waterfall & Dive.
  • Pokemon may now evolve
  • Please refrain from giving me creative challenges unless you are familiar with the Mystery Dungeon series.
  • I do reserve the right to reject challenges for whatever reason, but I will probably accept most challenges due to not many people here being familiar to the series
  • Under no circumstance may you reserve a spot. Do not make a placeholder post or say you're editing in my challenge either. If you get ninja'd, too bad
  • Don't dish out signature challenges that are not yours.
  • At least one attacking option on each Pokemon other than "The Shove"
  • Make them fun
  • Legendaries
  • Magikarp, Gyarados, Lapras, Minun, Aipom (Version Exclusives)
  • The Chansey & Igglybuff lines, for being too hard to get
  • Kecleon...I'm not going to grind to Lv90 just to get some lousy shopkeeper.
  • All Pokemon that are only recruitable in Western Cave unless something evolves into them.
  • Magnemite, Rattata, Nidoran (F) Poochyena, Voltorb, Elekid Plusle, Spearow Zigzagoon, Geodude Tyrogue, Meditite, Beldum Pinsir, Oddish Sudowoodo, Sentret, Shroomish, Ledyba Wooper, Scyther Hoothoot Slakoth, Farfetch'd, Teddiursa, Weedle, Yanma Poliwag, Houndour, Paras Electrike, Stantler, Gligar Dunsparce, Phanpy Doduo, Murkrow, Heracross Tauros, Illumise Tangela Shuckle Azurill, Ditto Rhyhorn, Absol Swablu, Chimecho, Zangoose Seviper, Seedot, Roselia Mankey Shuppet, Duskull Koffing, Tropius: All obtainable pre-game, bolded ones, however, are exempt from this.
  • Any more Water Type Pokemon

And without further ado, fire away!
  • Me: Squirtle (Leader): May only use moves Ash's Squirtle knew, which were Water Gun, Skull Bash, Tackle, Bubblebeam, Withdraw, Hydro Pump, Bubble & Rapid Spin. Team must be named SqrtlSquad (Aditya8081)
  • Partner: Pikachu (Chocapic): Must know & keep Quick Attack & Thunderbolt. Must be fed 5 Yellow Gummis (zdrup15)
  • Spearow (Iceberg): Must have the "Lets go Together" Tactic. At all times, it must either have Exclusive move-user active and only one move picked, or exclusive move-user turned off and no moves set. (auramaster)
  • Phanpy: Must be fed every Gummi in the game except the 5 given to Pikachu (Texas Cloverleaf)
  • Yanma: No Restrictions (lol, Yanma can't evolve in PMD Red) (yaya0)
  • Zigzagoon (Dark Goon): Only attacking move is Headbutt, must clear all the Makuhita dungeons without it dying to evolve (Dark Ray)
  • Qwilfish: In order for Qwilfish to use a non-stab move you must beat the training dojo level of that type with Qwilfish. Qwilfish must eat two seeds in every dungeon he goes to. Qwilfish thinks Oran Berries taste horrible so he cannot eat Oran Berries (Fire Blast)
  • Nidoran (M): If it dies of hunger, it is gone forever (Treadshot A1)
  • Carvanha (Bobby): It thinks its dark typing makes it cruel, so it refrains from using any dark moves. He is afraid of any and all fire types and must not attack but must run in a battle against one. He thinks when he evolves, his evil will control him so he must become a higher lvl to evolve so he can control it.This means he must be lvl 45+ to evolve. When he evolves he reliases he can control himself and begins to use dark type moves again.He also gets over his fear and must solo 50 fire type pokemon before his battle against lugia or kyogre. he must be leader in the lugia and kyogre battle because he wants to be the best water type in the world when he evolves. If you havent noticed, He means he must be mail (Gyarados Master)
  • Nincada: Must have a different tactic every floor (Carbon Lifeform)

Can yanma even evolve in PMD Red?
Anyways, @random you get a zigzagoon named "Dark Goon". It must have headbutt as it's only real attack. To evolve you must clear all the dungeons in the dojo without it fainting.
Good luck.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
The above 2 are accepted (lol Yanma can't evolve in PMD Red). I don't want anymore pre-game Pokemon thank you, so these from this post onward are banned.
Magnemite, Rattata, Nidoran (F)
Poochyena, Voltorb, Elekid
Plusle, Spearow
Zigzagoon, Geodude
Tyrogue, Meditite, Beldum
Pinsir, Oddish Sudowoodo,
Sentret, Shroomish, Ledyba
Wooper, Scyther Hoothoot
Slakoth, Farfetch'd,
Teddiursa, Weedle, Yanma
Poliwag, Houndour, Paras
Electrike, Stantler, Gligar
Dunsparce, Phanpy
Doduo, Murkrow, Heracross
Tauros, Illumise
Tangela Shuckle
Azurill, Ditto
Rhyhorn, Absol
Swablu, Chimecho, Zangoose
Seviper, Seedot, Roselia
Mankey Shuppet, Duskull
Koffing, Tropius
TOTAL: 57 Pokemon

@Random: You get a Tediursa. In order for tediursa to use a non-normal type move you must beat the training dojo level of that type with tediursa and you must eat two gummies of that type. To evolve you must beat 10 training dojo levels and eat the coresponding gummies.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
^Teddiursa is now banned & all Gummis must go to a Phanpy...Sorry Fire Blast, Try again.^

I've updated the OP with the updated banlist, & I'm now asking for 6 instead of 4 Pokemon, & I also need a Pokemon that can learn Surf, Waterfall & Dive (Need said HM's to access certain dungeons).

EDIT: On the subject of the Scramble Premier League, We're just waiting on Vratix & then we can finally start.

@Random: You get a Qwilfish. In order for Qwilfish to use a non-stab move you must beat the training dojo level of that type with Qwilfish. Qwilfish must eat two seeds in every dungeon he goes to. Qwilfish thinks Oran Berries taste horrible so he cannot eat Oran Berries

EDIT: @chocolate-kipp: what pokemon do you already have?

EDIT2: @chocolate-kipp: Take a Pineco. Pineco must always keep the move Tackle untill he he has eaten every type of seed in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)