IDSID Abuse for Shiny PIDs with only RNG Reporter (currently beta3)
1) Get a Non-CGear seed with the IV spread you want.
2) Get a PID from that Non-CGear seed that you can hit
Be sure that the frame is high enough so that the 40+ advancements from the initial seed is already factored in
3) Split the PID into SID and ID. Convert to decimal.
4) Open up [Time Finder], be sure your same parameters are loaded.
5) Select Method 5 (Natures) Theoretical, select 5th Gen Roamers.
6) Enter the PID (converted into IDs) into the ID/SID field. Order doesn't matter.
7) Max frame is 100
8) Generate your "Shiny Roamers"
9) [Delete your old save so that you can start a new game]
10) Take a "Shiny Roamer" non-cgear seed and hit it. Start the new game.
11) Take the IDs you got, convert them back into a seed (SID_ID) to see what frame you hit.
12) Determine how many times you have to say "No" to the Professor so that what you hit would be what you want to hit (the shiny roamer PID).
13) Hit your non-cgear seed again, say "no" the proper amount of times on the second question from the Professor (name is correct).
14) You should have the IDs that you were wanting to hit (shiny roamer PID)
15) That seed from step 1 (the IV spread / PID) will now be shiny on whatever frame you took it from.
Originally Posted by Fat Bond697
Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott(all shiny)
Catch location: Starters!
30/18/30/31/31/30 Elec 70
This is the result of the very first 5th gen ID abuse. We had to manipulate it so that the non-CGear IV seed and the non-CGear PID seed were hittable at the same time and then I could advance to the proper frame for the PID and hit a shiny. IV frames can't be advanced, so that seed had to be on frame 1.
No choosing your IDs, yet