Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
fine how about once i finish this challenge i might never post here again and next time i have a question i post it in the group, only reason i said might is because i could ask for a new challenge

We aren't asking you not to post, just have more of a reason for posting, not for a one-line troll post.

I would be very happy if you used actual grammar, but that's just me.

fine how about once i finish this challenge i might never post here again and next time i have a question i post it in the group, only reason i said might is because i could ask for a new challenge
Go ahead, I don't think anyone here would miss you ;)
Edit: And what Samurai said, more of a reason for your posts. And yea, grammar = friends

@Texas, how's the ultimate scramble going?

i am trying not to do one liners that just come out that way and i am not the best at grammer and ObsidianRanger thats very very very hurtful, i though we were becoming friends and just tell me what i am doind wrong and i will go back and edit them.

i am trying not to do one liners that just come out that way and i am not the best at grammer and ObsidianRanger thats very very very hurtful, i though we were becoming friends and just tell me what i am doind wrong and i will go back and edit them.
Sorry I'm not usually mean like this. Anyways, I apologize for what I said but let's just stop this spamming (even though it's getting my post count up) and get back to the usual Scramble topics.

Requesting Scramble on Pokemon Blue. Make it difficult but nothing I have to keep track of eg: defeat 30 trainers.... Unless it's something that I do have to keep track of but not that often eg: During main battles, soloing 3 GLMP

Requesting one pokemon before Brock.

You get Killah the Weedle. Killah here is a sad little Weedle. He was burned by a Fire-type Pokemon and it left him crippled. He as a result, can't use non-attacking moves. He also has an apathy for Fire-types. Therefore he must beat your Rival's Fire type once, and must participate in Blaine's battle. He may evolve whenever he wants.

Blue Version. Difficult.

1. Killah/Weedle - No non-attacking moves. Beat Rival's fire type once. Participate in battle against Blaine.

ObsidianRanger, take a Charmander and name it "BEEP!mblns". It may never learn any moves that have a chance of burning the opponent.

I forget if all of Charmander's Fire-type moves have a burn chance, and if that's the case, it may never learn any moves with a chance higher than 10% of burning.

@Maxie: Seriously, stop with the bad grammar and one-line posts, or we'll have to assume you are trolling us. We've dealt with trolls before, and we'll do it again if need be.

@Obsidian: Game Over the Nidoran-m must never know or use Poison-type moves and must solo Misty to become Nidorino. As soon as it becomes Nidorino and you have a Moon Stone, you must evolve it into Nidoking. Nidoking must lead in all of the Elite Four battles, and never faint. If it faints at any point, you must start the E4 over.

Get a Staru (i did spell it right right) Name it Star and it can only evolve by defeating a gym, which isnt rock or fire,, it must also only know STAB moves, but it can learn ice beam if you wish so enjoy and i have stopped the onliner posting i just cant promise the grammer changing since i suck at grammer

@Maxie: Seriously, stop with the bad grammar and one-line posts, or we'll have to assume you are trolling us. We've dealt with trolls before, and we'll do it again.
Haha, that guy was such a pain. He said that every Pokemon in the game is practically useless except your starter and such.

Pokemon Blue. Difficult.

1. Killah/Weedle - No non-attacking moves. Beat Rival's fire type once. Participate in battle against Blaine.
2. BEEP!mblns/Charmander
3. Game Over/Nidoran M - No poison moves. Solo Misty to evolve. Evolve to Nidoking straight after. Lead in all E4 battles, if faints, restart E4.
4. Star/Staryu - Evolve by soloing a gym (not Brock or Blaine). Only learn STAB and ice beam.

@Chocolate. Charmander learns Ember, Flamethrower and Fire Spin (and scary face which is fire in R/B/Y wtf?!?), Fire Spin is the only one that doesn't have a burn chance, the others have 10%, but it learns Fire Spin at like lv.56 or something.

Edit: @Maxie, Staryu only evolves once, Staryu -> Starmie

Oh, lol. Sorry. In that case take a Charmander named Spiralz. It must learn Fire Spin before the Champion battle and use it to finish off his last Pokemon. If it doesn't finish off his last Pokemon then you have to restart the E4.

That work?

That's fine.

Pokemon Blue. Difficult.

2. Spiralz/Charmander - Learn Fire Spin before Champion and use it to finish his last Pokemon.
3. Game Over/Nidoran M - No poison moves. Solo Misty to evolve. Evolve to Nidoking straight after. Lead in all E4 battles, if faints, restart E4.
4. Star/Staryu - Evolve by soloing a gym (not Brock or Blaine). Only learn STAB and ice beam.

sorry about that that was for a squrtle which i was going to post but then class was over and i wasnt able to post it and when i did someone already gave you a charmander and i just edited it so once again sorry

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Obsidian Ranger cathc a Venonat in the Safari Zone. Solo Giovanni in Silph Co.

Also I haven`t done much in The HSCE as I`ve been doing my LG Payback Scramble.

Speaking of which here is a team update.

Koffing lv 42, Docile
Sludge, Toxic, Taunt, Double Team

As I chose a physical attack he must kill some stuff in the Psychic gym so I am currently grinding him up against the trainers between Fuchsia and everywhere else as I conveniently skipped most of them. So far hes a beast as he cam at level 36.

Horsea lv 11, Naive
Surf, Bubble. Smokescreen

Due to necessary training of other members I haven`t found much time to bait-and-switch much. He`l be around level 35 by the time I finish Cinnabar.

Gyarados lv 27, Bold
Surf, Dragon Rage, Bite, Twister

Getting Surf made his power level shoot up but hes still pretty weak. An aweesome tank though.

Staryu lv 28, Adamant
Surf, Psychic, Recover, Rapid Spin

Stupid troll. Adamant and Illuminate? Really? He still needs to be caught up some more. Again he should be up to speed by Cinnabar.

Bramble lv 38, Gentle
Razor Leaf, P-Powder, L-Seed, S-Powder

Yeah Im lazy, so shoot me. He hasn`t been used much since soloing Koga. Ive decided he will not solo Lances Dragonite so that Koffing can fulfill his challenge.

Dreamz lv 36, Naughty
Psychic, Skill Swap, Hypnosis, Dream Eater

The only thing she did in the last little while was learn Skill Swap.

Future Plans: Grind Koffing to level 46, grind everyone else to level 40. Kill Sabrina, the Rockets, Blaine and all the trainers evolving Horsea in the process. Next update will come after those goals have been met.

Pokemon Blue. Difficult.

2. Spiralz/Charmander - Learn Fire Spin before Champion and use it to finish his last Pokemon.
5. Venonat - Must solo Giovanni at Silph Co.

sweet you only need one more poke and you can begin, yeah.
So when will you first update be on, and my first will be later today just got to copy, paste and print my scramblemons.

sweet you only need one more poke and you can begin, yeah.
So when will you first update be on, and my first will be later today just got to copy, paste and print my scramblemons.
Well I'm doing 3 nuzlockes that all need to be at the same speed too, and im writing a story for them.... will at least be a update after Brock some time today.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Eh I`ve decided to fuck away Horsea to the Scrambling netherworld. Its movepool is basically Water moves so screw it. Also Koffing is bossing so hard right now.

Eh I`ve decided to fuck away Horsea to the Scrambling netherworld. Its movepool is basically Water moves so screw it. Also Koffing is bossing so hard right now.
0_0 The scrambling netherworld. A place where no Pokemon should have to go :(

Anyways, anyone that has already given me a Pokemon for Blue, feel free to give me another, then I will know that I can actually start my challenge tonight.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Alright ObsidianRanger, start with Charmander. Name it Fire Dude. It may only know 2 attacking moves at any given time, including one Fire Type move. Have it solo Brock.

Have fun.

EDIT: Whoops, you already have one...-_- I'll come back with another challenge...

DOUBLE EDIT: Okay, take a Clefairy, name it Fairy. Every time it learns a new move, it must replace the oldest move it knows. You may not evolve it until it reaches Lv48.

Have fun.

5. Venonat - Must solo Giovanni at Silph Co.
6. Fairy/Clefairy - Evolve at lv.48. Must teach it every new move and get rid of the oldest.

Will start later. Almost finished the first chapter of my nuzlocke story, which is three nuzlockes combined into one story, something that hasn't been done before. Expect the post in the nuzlocke thread later tonight, but i have to wait for someone else to post there first so I don't double post.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Pearl Warm Up Solo Run Update #4

I am the updater! You are the updated!

The Initial Post
Update #1
Update #2
Update #3

Maniac (Male Misdreavus) @ Nothing
Lv:66/Calm/Levitate
-Payback
-Psychic
-Thunderbolt
-Shadow Ball
Restriction: Misdreavus (Maniac): Must always have four moves of different types. Before the E4, must have learned moves of 10 different types. Battle at least one Pokemon of different types to evolve (Fire Blast)
Types of Moves Learned: Normal, Flying, Psychic, Electric, Ghost, Dark
Types of Pokemon Beaten: Normal, Flying, Electric, Psychic, Bug, Water, Grass, Poison, Fighting, Rock, Ground, Fire, Dark, Ghost, Steel
  • Began at Pastoria, went up Route 212 & 210 to go to Celestic Town.
  • Got the Surf HM, then flew to Hearthome to take care of Fantina.
  • Took care of randoms on Routes 219-221 & the 218 to get to Canalave.
  • Beat my Rival again & went through Iron Island, completing the side quest there.
  • Then beat Byron, despite Bastiodon & Steelix pissing me off.
  • And to cap things off, I go to Lake Valor & Verity, beating the Galactic people.
  • In Oreburgh at the moment, about to get my Dragon Type battle before getting ready to go up to Snowpoint.

That's all, next update after Mt. Coronet. Expecting to be Lv70 by Snowpoint, 80 by Mt. Coronet, & 90 by Victory Road. This is actually pretty easy, just wait until I take on the Hard Edition of this...I do hope you enjoyed this update.

I am the updater! You are the updated!

The Initial Post
Update #1
Update #2
Update #3

Maniac (Male Misdreavus) @ Nothing
Lv:66/Calm/Levitate
-Payback
-Psychic
-Thunderbolt
-Shadow Ball
Restriction: Misdreavus (Maniac): Must always have four moves of different types. Before the E4, must have learned moves of 10 different types. Battle at least one Pokemon of different types to evolve (Fire Blast)
Types of Moves Learned: Normal, Flying, Psychic, Electric, Ghost, Dark
Types of Pokemon Beaten: Normal, Flying, Electric, Psychic, Bug, Water, Grass, Poison, Fighting, Rock, Ground, Fire, Dark, Ghost, Steel
  • Began at Pastoria, went up Route 212 & 210 to go to Celestic Town.
  • Got the Surf HM, then flew to Hearthome to take care of Fantina.
  • Took care of randoms on Routes 219-221 & the 218 to get to Canalave.
  • Beat my Rival again & went through Iron Island, completing the side quest there.
  • Then beat Byron, despite Bastiodon & Steelix pissing me off.
  • And to cap things off, I go to Lake Valor & Verity, beating the Galactic people.
  • In Oreburgh at the moment, about to get my Dragon Type battle before getting ready to go up to Snowpoint.

That's all, next update after Mt. Coronet. Expecting to be Lv70 by Snowpoint, 80 by Mt. Coronet, & 90 by Victory Road. This is actually pretty easy, just wait until I take on the Hard Edition of this...I do hope you enjoyed this update.
Holey crap I never knew Pokemon reached such high levels in solos.

Anyways, haven't started Blue yet, going to do that now. Training will be a piece of piss thanks to being able to go up to like 8000% :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)