List of released Dream World Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

mien

Tournament Banned
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
What unconfirmed Drifloon? That has been on Serebii's list for a while if I'm not mistaken. I'm not hating or anything, I just feel like it might be wasted effort on his part.
Serebii is notorious for it's many mistakes regarding information that hasn't been directly ripped from the game data. Therefore we cannot use the site as our source for confirmed Dream World abilities and moves

To give a more concrete example, MB espeon recently confirmed that Quick Feet Zigzagoon can learn Last Resort. Something which is not listed on Serebii's database of Dreamworld exclusive moves. As a result, Pokemon Online's creator Coyote, who used serebii as his source to create the simulator prevented the use of this combination. As shown in this picture:

Anyone has found any of these items: Elixir, Wide Lens, Big Root, Hard stone?

Probably they are mistakes from Serebii.net, but I'd like to confirm this...

I've found drifloon (sky Area, 7500) and elekid (Forest Area, 10000) on DW already, but I'm too lazy to get photos. Every pokémon who have male and female versions on the normal game has on DW.

Well I've only just hit 10,000 today, so I'll see if I can spot any of those items. Only particularly non-default new items I can recall getting (after 7,500) were the lagging tail/stardust/pearl/some ball variants.

Anyhow, more stuff again. Really wish I could hit Pleasant Forest more, I'm trying to get a female DW glameow.

--------

http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/6816/dw51page1.png
http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/6691/dw51page2.png

--

Image 1 stuff (from Sparkling Sea):
Mantine with Mirror Coat

Image 2 stuff:
Kabuto (from Sparkling Sea) with Stealth Rock
Staryu (from Sparkling Sea) with Recycle
Corsola (from Sparkling Sea) with Confuse Ray
Male Buneary (from Pleasant Forest)
Girafarig (from Pleasant Forest) with Mirror Coat

alphatron

Volt turn in every tier! I'm in despair!
After hitting 2,500 points last week, I've run through the Windswept sky area several times. I have seen everything there on multiple occurences....EXCEPT for Natu. Is he actually a beginner pokemon there or is my luck just awful?

alphatron

Serebii lists him as one of the beginning pokemon you can see in Windswept sky.

...Serebii can't be wrong about everything, right...?

I have been to the Windswept Sky LOADS of times (I think it's made up at least 50% of my 5-6 run days for at least a week) and have seen everything I've heard of over there, except natu. In fact I've run into every default at least twice. And I've yet to see anyone else claim it appears by default there. I'm highly doubting Natu's there. Or if it is then it's not a default.

Brave Bird? Wow.

Anyhow, AuraSphere, that would just be a messed up Serebii interface. I have a Wingull in my Entree Forest and it has HG/SS overworld sprites.

I should know, my Entree Forest wingull is the ultimate derp and rotates clockwise in place.

Are Female Tech Shroomishes available yet? I want my machpunch breloom, but I can't seem to find anyone with the right shroom to breed. Please don't tell me you can't find them.
And how hard is it to find oddishes? I can't find anyone with a female bugger!

alphatron

No Shroomishes for you.
How/When would they become available, then? The whole 'only certain pokemon are available' thing is really bizzare to me, so I never know what I can or can't actually get a hold of. I mean, it's not like it's a starter pokemon or Eevee, so I doubt it'd be an event pokemon.

Troll Freak and Loltendo make my head hurt sometimes.

How/When would they become available, then? The whole 'only certain pokemon are available' thing is really bizzare to me, so I never know what I can or can't actually get a hold of. I mean, it's not like it's a starter pokemon or Eevee, so I doubt it'd be an event pokemon.

Troll Freak and Loltendo make my head hurt sometimes.
We don't know when it will be available.
As it is, we either have to wait for another event (such as the Cafe event, or some random magazine) or hope they add more Pokemon to the areas or a new area itself.

Well it's only been... heck, not even a month since DW's worldwide opening. I'm imagine they're waiting a bit before they add more stuff.

It'd be nice to get more areas. More areas would mean more minigames too.

Anyhow...

--------

Unfortunately, I don't have a whole set of stuff to show today. Last time I went through my normal six runs, then did stuff on the side... and on the last minute it dropped into maintenance. So I was frozen there until today. So I don't have a set for today either. However, I do have this:

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/5338/dwnatusnag.png
Iiiiiiiiit's Natu!

It's kinda pitiful, being male and having a level up move and all (Night shade), but I still love it and its ability enough to pointlessly exclaim it.

Anyhow... nothing else to report, I'll be back to the (hopefully) flood tomorrow.

(Oh, and for the record? Yes, from Pleasant Forest. I'm just gonna outright state it's not in Windswept Sky since I've heard/seen enough of the opposite to be certain of this case.)

I don't think this Omanyte with Bite is on the first page:
http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/220/poke.png

And I think that as I advance through to the later levels, I see less females. I actually had no females at all yesterday. Also, there always seem to be loads of screens in the ocean with nothing on them, though I probably just missed an item or something. Will soon be hitting 7,500 Dream Points so I'll be finding new stuff wherever I go. Also, I got over 75000 (I think that's the right number of zeroes) on the Wailord game. :)

Anyone has found any of these items: Elixir, Wide Lens, Big Root, Hard stone?
I've found all four of those on my Japanese account, which is over 40000 points right now. As a matter of fact, I've found three wide lenses in the last week -- the last one from sky route.

I read on a different message board that the only way to get the EV-reducing berries was to trade with new accounts that magically started with it, and I'm not sure if that has been addressed here, but it is simply not true. I found a kelpsy berry in the Sky stage last night on my American account, which just unlocked the sky recently, so not only can they be found, they don't require a particularly high score either.

By the way, if anyone is looking to trade a female DW Electrike I'd be glad to trade any other released DW poke for it. He's the last one I need.

Hey, I've found a male Scyther with Tailwind, which is not listed by OP, however I stupidly forgot to save a picture. :/ Will post it when I bump on him next time.

alphatron

(Oh, and for the record? Yes, from Pleasant Forest. I'm just gonna outright state it's not in Windswept Sky since I've heard/seen enough of the opposite to be certain of this case.)
Blasted serebii...I got my hopes up when I unlocked windswept sky for nothing. Well...not for nothing. Got an impish gligar out of it.

Have some more additions to the list.

- Wailer with Water Gun from the Sparkling Sea.

- Krabby with Secret Power from the Sparkling Sea.
- Clamperl with Whirlpool from the Sparkling Sea.

Page 3 had nothing new on it, except another Krabby with Secret Power.

I've found all four of those on my Japanese account, which is over 40000 points right now. As a matter of fact, I've found three wide lenses in the last week -- the last one from sky route.

By the way, if anyone is looking to trade a female DW Electrike I'd be glad to trade any other released DW poke for it. He's the last one I need.
Thanks!!! but, just to make sure: Elixir is the yellow one. the gray one is Ether, and that I have found it already.

I can give you an electrike. I don't need any pokémon in back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)