[Standard] NOC Desktop Dungeons Mafia GAME OVER

Guys Brammi has finally given us permission we can lynch Galladiator now.

Also props to masterful for not reading the thread.
K, now I feel really stupid. So yeah, kinda missed that post by AW, so I guess Spiffy might not actually be mafia. Still suspicious, but at this point, the lack of real evidence forces me to go with
Unvote
Vote: Galladiator

Honestly, at this point, he is most likely to be mafia, he is doing a terrible job of defending himself, and it's about damn time we finished with Day 1. Let's et this over with, as I doubt Galladiator's getting out of this one in any case.

wow is it really ap test time

gdi how is it may x.x

I'm not entirely convinced it's Galladiator who is scum, as opposed to US

buuut if you guys demand we get majority I'll vote him to end this day, though imo it's a mistake
Gall's fault for defending himself so poorly though
Don't be hating on him, I'd say a significant proportion of us have APs to worry about, mine being my Stats and World History next week.

Brammi I can defend on being right about the player's list, it's a poor idea and only works if the person can still talk after being killed. Which we never play here. About all I can say about his actions is GET THE HECK OUT OF THIS THREAD AND UPDATE SILPH ALREADY. YOU'VE EXTENDED IT TOO LONG.

Spiffy, I ask to take sides on this based on the lynch. If Gall is village, kill US. If he is wolf, kill Detroit, since they seem to be throwing their lot in with each other. BG protect, Inspect look at him if wolf is not found, since mafia faking vig makes little sense. However, I offer an alternative:

Unvote.

The case against him has drastically shifted from being wolf to being mafia. I am quite convinced he is no mafia, and my belief in him being wolf has been shattered by his last few posts under pressure. If you want a majority on him, you do so without me, even if it will slow things down a bit. I ask if people wish for this to be solved, an inspect looks at him if he is not lynched.

I intend to get a new vote up shortly.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Well, I can see the writing's pretty much on the wall.

<fitting song begins playing>

I'll go ahead and say a few last words. I admit I screwed up pretty badly in terms of wording things, and that I panicked under pressure, but that's me for you. All I can say is, I regret nothing.

Two last things. Firstly, let it be said I went out like a true man: a can of beer in my hand, and my gun pointed at UncleSam's temple.

And lastly:

Fuck you, UncleSam.

Peace.
"I admit I screwed up pretty badly"
"I panicked under pressure"
"I regret nothing"

How can anyone not find this post tantamount to a confession that he is not village? Quagsires I don't know why you believe his recent posts indicate that he isn't wolf, please explain that a bit.

Also his argument of "if you lynch me you will regret it" is like the most classic mafia tell ever.

Also, one last thing I have noticed: if Galladiator is mafia, not only does everyone learn that I am probably trustworthy but we learn that billymills is possibly mafia. I am saying this before this day ends so that people are aware of a possible link between them:
-Firstly, billymills, in all of his random voting and attempts to apply pressure to people, has never once voted for Galladiator or challenged anything he has posted. Rather, they had an interesting little exchange that I missed entirely until I re-read the thread again:
Post #125 said:
Galladiator is an idiot.

Unvote
Vote: DaLetterEl

DLE so impertinent.
This was somewhat after I had started to get on Galladiator's case. Now, suppose billymills and Galladiator were mafia teammates for a second. Don't you think billy might be a little exasperated at how poorly Galladiator has been defending himself? Perhaps even exasperated enough to make a seemingly inocuous statement on his intelligence without any backing whatsoever? I mean, billy has been known to simply call people idiots from time to time (myself included), but this was more of a "goddamn teammate you are giving yourself away" kind of thing. Of course, this in and of itself could well be nothing (thus why I passed over it), I just found it odd upon rereading. Of course, I wouldn't bring it up except that...

Post #179 said:
Galladiator could you please restate your reasons for hating Unclesam?
And
Post #181 said:
He posted that before I had posted (I hadn't read it). He'd better have a damn good reason to lynch you especially if he doesn't plan on switching his vote.

Maybe though he stated it earlier and I just passed over it. Either way I'll give him a chance to explain himself first.
Doesn't this seem out of character for billy? Thus far this game any time someone has done something odd he has applied a vote to them in order to apply pressure and see what happens, which is exactly what I have been doing and is why I assumed billy is a villager. However, he has not done this for Galladiator whatsoever. Rather, he has stressed the need to listen to Galladiator's argument.

Then, he even responded to a post of Galladiator's aimed at me, in general agreeance with Galladiator:
Post #186 said:
DetroitLolcats how did rickheg go from not even on the radar to confirmed mafia without even posting once?

1. Yes he wanted to lynch Spiffy to right a wrong, and it's not a bad idea tbh. He should have been killed anyway and he's starting to appear quite suspicious.
Hosts can lie all they want, it's up to the players to believe them. Also even if Alpha claims it wasn't about his role, it's far harder to godkill the cop or the wolf night 1 than it is a minor villager.

2. Not my point to argue.

3. Coherent + Obviously wrong implies scum. Incoherent + Obviously wrong implies stupid (see DLC), so it is a sign of mafia to some degree.

4. And how.

Unclesam is clearly trying to take the village lead here, and one thing about village leaders is they never seem to last long. If he continues to lynch mafia I'm pretty sure he'll end up killed, and if he mislynches he will immediately be put under suspicion.

Either way, we get a lot of info on him quickly, and especially with cardflip we'll know if he's actually being productive or not. I can't see it being in our favor (even if he were mafia) to lynch him day 1.
Apart from generally agreeing with Galladiator, he also tries to turn the argument away from being me vs. Galladiator to try to find an easier target. I, for one, find this suspicious and uncharacteristic given how billy has treated literally everyone else in the game thus far. Of course, I didn't see this at the time because he posed this subtle redirection attempt in the light of "I don't think we should lynch UncleSam", and few others have been analyzing posts very much this game.

With all this being said, billy for the most part has been a quintessential intelligent villager. It's just his behavior when it comes to Galladiator is odd to me and I would like it explained. In short, all of this is what I would call "odd" rather than incriminating and I would like to hear billy's explanation for it.

It also gives another reason to vote for Galladiator: if he is mafia you know to suspect billy, if he is villager (apart from suspecting me), you may be able to trust billy more.

In short, Galladiator is still the best vote available to us by a long shot.

Oh and in case this wasn't clear before regardless of what Galladiator turns out to be the Bodyguard is to protect Spiffy tonight. The inspector can inspect me if he thinks I will survive somehow, if not, well, feel free to inspect at your own discretion in any case I suppose.

And billy, can you please explain what you were thinking back then? I know it was a long time ago but this really startled me when I noticed it...

Also Quagsires I have Stats and World History next week too :(

Ah Sam, you're back. I was beginning to worry that you'd lost interest.

And yet you're still as blind as a bat, I see. billy has, from my point of view, at least, been doing everything in an attempt to keep people from mistakenly mislynching under the advice of a mafia/wolf. If he is mafia himself, I applaud him for his Oscar-worthy performance.

It seems to me that you're simply trying to railroad the vote by spouting insults at everyone who isn't voting the way you'd like, then finding a way to turn that around into a reason I'm scummier than a dumpster outside an L.A. strip club. Maybe you're just doing this to draw attention away from yourself.

Care to explain?

(I'd vote for you here, except I already am.)

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yes I am posting to lynch you in an attempt to draw attention away from myself. That makes sense.

Also I hardly called Quagsires names I asked him to explain why he withdrew his vote. If you feel otherwise feel free to give am example, unlike you I back up what I say.

Also I hardly called Quagsires names I asked him to explain why he withdrew his vote. If you feel otherwise feel free to give am example, unlike you I back up what I say.
Um...I was making that statement about my own post. You know, the one you just now took as a confession?

God, how dense can you get?

FINAL DAY 1 VOTECOUNT
J-man (1): billymills
Galladiator (10): Uncle Sam, Fangren, polelover44, Quagsires, Spiffy, Acklow, rickheg, J-man, HSA, masterful
Uncle Sam (2): Galladiator, DetroitLolcat
masterful (1): Fatecrashers
DetroitLolcat (1): Isaac 2.0
Fatecrashers (1): Brammi
rickheg (1): Da Letter El

(Note that, once the votes got to 10, the remaining actions didn't apply)

"BURN THE WITCH!" Shouts Uncle Sam, performing the first attack on Galladiator. The rest of the town shortly followed.

Galladiator is dead. He was the Goblin Tinker - Vannila Town.

It is now Night 1. Please remember not to post during it.

Spiffy, why did you not shoot? D: My fos is on him for claiming vig and not shooting, but there might be a hooker here or something. Alpha, can you tell us if there is, or should we be the ones to figure it out?

Actually I was hooked, but I didn't target anyone with a kill anyway. I did tell you guys that I was limited in kills, and I figured the inspector is probably targeting UncleSam anyway.

If the inspector checked UncleSam last night and got mafia, he shouldn't claim yet because he will probably end up being lynched today anyway.

I can finally SPEAK!

US, I changed my vote yesterday because after I started to see your case against Galladiator turn as it did, since he was either wolf or town, definitely not mafia, I just wanted to put enough pressure on him to tell us the truth, and when I felt like he did, I retracted to try and save him. You accepted Billy doing this iirc, so there should be no problem with others doing the same.

And Spiffy, the problem is that if you were hooked, then there's no way we can tell if you were real or not. And there's definitely no safeguard to help you. An inspect should've looked at you, and should only step up against you if you are mafia.

I also would like to at least mention the possibility that Brammi was killed because of him pointing out mafias, so I would like to propose either Fatecrashers or Unclesam for a lynch, even if Fate did some trollish things, like others in this game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)