[Standard] NOC Desktop Dungeons Mafia GAME OVER

FINAL DAY 2 VOTECOUNT
masterful (9): Fatecrashers, Yeti, Isaac 2.0, billymills, Acklow, Spiffy, HSA, polelover44, Uncle Sam
rickheg (2): Da Letter El, DetroitLolcat
Uncle Sam (1): Fangren
Da Letter El (2): J-man, masterful

As you all tire from the long day, you decide to just get rid of masterful to end it. So you do.

masterful is dead. he was the Halfling Priest - Vannila Town.

It is now Night 2. Please do not post in the thread during it.

Uncle Sam: I was going to put a deadline on the day if there were few to no posts for a couple days straight, but that's not what happened. As for posting at night, that's still a no.

I have decided to extend the night phase by 24 hours due to the fact that I do not have all of the night ability choices yet.

Please remember to send in your targets every night; This is the only time I will do such an extension, and next time I'll just take it as not using the ability.

I think about this point in the game it would be a good idea for the inspector to come out if he/she has any info (2 cleaned villagers or 1 confirmed mafia).

If the inspector doesn't come out for any reason, neither Issac nor Spiffy were killed last night, which leads me to believe one of them is mafia (Spiffy).

I was just about to ask inspector to out as well. You'll be guaranteed safety for this night as my power can again be used, and we will get a lot more info. Clearly we're doing something wrong, lynching anyone who seems scummy.

I'm surprised Spiffy is still alive, and even more surprised he hasn't shot yet. If the power roles in this game have handicaps, then, I'm guessing the maf might have some as well. Giving the hooker unlimited hooks while making the vigi have a "shot limit" is not that believable imo.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Vote: HSA

Last I checked, he has said quite literally nothing constructive this entire game and been on both bandwagons. I would love some of your input on this game.

Well I've attempted to shoot, but I was hooked again. I was "mana'd" and it seems to have worn off by the morning.

Also I feel as if the mafia is running the village. All we've done so far is vote off newer players that can't defend themselves/refuse to defend themselves. So I'll just put some random hunches on some of the more experienced players. Remember, these are hunches.

I believe one of billymills or Da Letter El is mafia. Billy has been a bit more bandwagony than normal and Dale is just trolling, possibly to hide his guilt and make him seem uninterested.

More later, time for school. :(

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I would like to extend my apologies to US. I really thought he was mafia.

:(.

Well, my suspicions are still on rickheg. However, since I clearly do not know this game as well as I thought I did feel free to disregard my opinion.

DLE is a little suspicious, too.

I'll admit that DLE is a bit suspicious, but what about, I don't know, the guy who claimed BG yesterday and yet didn't die? Or, for that matter, the guy who claimed to be vig, and yet has only been hooked and not killed? I can understand that the mafia would want US out of the way, but I can't see him getting offed before a power role.

I suppose they could just have let them live to cast enough suspicion on them to get the town to lynch them, but why would they risk it when it would be far more prudent to simply kill the power role?

Because of this, for the time being I'll be Vote: Isaac 2.0

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I am quiet curious about HSA claiming inspector. I want to side with him, but the fact that we are 0 for 2 with 5 guys dead right now makes be a bit indecisive. If polelover turns out to be village than HSA is obviously mafia, but that would make is 1 to 6.

Remember that there's probably a significant nerf on HSA's power - I'm thinking he's either mafia or insane (for those new to mafia, insane cops see villagers as mafia and vice versa).

HSA

INTellectual gamer
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
I was trying to post that but my 3G was shot in that area.
Night 1
Night 1 I checked Spiffy, I had a hunch US was village
Night 2 I checked pole even though I wanted to check rickheg

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I find it funny that as soon as I put a vote on HSA, he claims inspector. Still skeptical of the claim. If there are any, I would recommend that any counter-claims not claim now unless you have a guilty; with the potential of a hooker (if Spiffy is telling the truth), I do not think that counter-claiming here is a smart idea.

Still, I'm willing to vote polelover as well because he hasn't exactly been super pro-town either, also being on both bandwagons that ended in village lynches.

In response to the lynching of the two public power role claimes: right now I am fine with a spiffy lynch, and am not ok with an isaac one. For one, lynching spiffy could tell us if there honestly is a hooker or not. Lynching isaac doesn't give us that same kind of info. And i find spiffy to be scummier than isaac because a. i am less likely to believe a vig claim in a game like this than a doctor claim and b. i have found isaac to be a believable doctor. Oh, and I also am ok for a spiffy lynch if only to stop spiffy from shooting a villager.

Still, I think that barring a counter-claim, we'll probably end up lynching polelover. I think we give, say, 48 hours for a counter-claim from any potential inspectors. Also, polelover, I recommend that you don't claim until that point passes unless you are claiming inspector as well, as this could just be a way for the mafia to try to out more roles in public.

HSA, what's your exact role name? Like, "dwarf berserker the inspector" or whatever it might be that you got in your role PM. Do paraphrase it to avoid a godkill, but don't exclude any main words from the title. Telling us the flavor for your inspection would be helpful too (if you have any); it could add some legitimacy to your claim.

Speaking of which, other public power roles aka spiffy and isaac, do either of you have any particular flavor and/or certain command you have to use? like, are you using some attribute of your character, or are you using a glyph, etc, or is it just "kill x" or "protect y" or what-have-you?

Still, until a counter-claim comes, Unvote

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I'm not so sure about that. The OP says we have few power roles to work with, not none. Since all we have right now if a vigilante(?) (not so sure about that, as he hasn't done much killing...) and a BG, we might have one normal cop.

I'm leaning on HSA for this, though I want to hear more opinions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)