[Standard] NOC Desktop Dungeons Mafia GAME OVER

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
there is no point to voting or unvoting anymore. Now that a majority is reached, it is final even if Alpha isn't on and updating.

We basically just have to wait for polelover to be lynched or, as he seems to be threatening, a redirect to kill me.

The only change on Lolcat, however, is if Pole is townie, kill HSA, and Isaac should guard Spiffy then.

But the only point is to rack on more votes which doesn't really matter, as Ditto said. Although I'm pretty sure that's not a redirect Pole's threatening...

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Alright, I’m surprised I was even brought up into question. Of course I was going to post my thoughts. That much is obvious. However, I wasn’t given time for the last few days due to work and other business. If you have to ask about my activity earlier today, it was due to a PM I was waiting to receive from Johann about FF5 Mafia. I of course didn’t receive it, and I had work to attend to so I logged off as soon as I checked.

But to the point: it's a tad too late to post my thoughts because whatever had to be said was already said. So no point in me reiterating. As for my role name, well it's Gnome Thief.

Sorry if I was "late" or "not-productive". I can't help it if I actually have a life. AND LET ME REITERATE: I do have one (this is not a lie, I'm dead honest here). I truly am a busy guy. I just often get lapses of free time to do crap, and then sometimes I don't get those times where I can do whatever the hell I want. Working a part-time job for a Rental Car company can do that to you.

Acklow

Alright, that post above was typed up on a computer in our employee's office. I gotta run, but I will come back in an hour (maybe, but possibly not since I need my sleep), since I'm done for the day.

also anyone who hasn't claimed a character yet should do so (quag)
Elf wizard, if anyone's wondering, but to all others out there: how is vanilla spelled in your role pm? Not a trick question, just wondering something.
You were saying? I could've made it more obvious, but it's there.

And Acklow, we understand you do have more of a life than we apparently do, and I had no idea you're focusing on ff5; I thought it was going to be more of a July game. But, regardless, if you're going to be inactive, it'll be brought up. That's just how things work, even if you're village, which I think you are.

And I see what you're saying Ditto, that seems more likely.

Acklow

"I have a life" excuses are hard to believe when people post every day in cap asb.
I'm sorry if that seems like a problem, though most of those posts required veeerrry little thought and small word choice. Therefore, it's easier to do that during a 5-10 minute break than to post in this game. And if I came out like as if I was all high and mighty and had more of a life than any of you, I'm sorry for being so inconsiderate. I'm quite sure you guys have your own business to attend to as well (I'm just not as blessed as some of you to have as much time).

I completely forgot this was still here :/ sorry. I gues we're claiming now? I'm the halfing tinkerer, vanilla town. And I already voted for pole earlier, I believe.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
What do you mean kill detroitlolcats? Do you SEE an s at the end of my name? I am not multiple cats! I am one cat!

Isn't it obvious that I'm town? Even people who suspected me earlier thought I was town! US thought I was town by the end, and I was originally a suspect!

We can't afford to lose many more townies, especially if polelover's a mislynch (though I'm pretty sure we hit scum), and at this point every townie counts. Spiffy hits me, we lost a townie. I think dle is pretty suspicious. US thought he was suspicious, he's been trolling quite a bit, and now he wants to off me for ??? reason.

Kill dle, not dlc!

FINAL DAY 3 Votecount
polelover44 (8): HSA, DetroitLolcat, Isaac 2.0, Spiffy, rickheg, Quagsires, Fatecrashers, Ditto
Isaac 2.0 (1): Fangren
HSA (1): Da Letter El

"He's mafia! I know he is!" Screamed HSA, pointing his finger at polelover44. Soon, many others attacked polelover44; And as you attacked him, you discovered that he was none other than Nine Toes, Mafia Godfather.
However, it seems that he still hung to his life by a thread, for as Ditto was preparing to strike the final blow, a cruel smile appeared on polelover44's face. "I'm taking you with me!" he said, stabbing Ditto in the gut as Ditto slashed off his head.
Ditto was the Halfling Thief - Vannila Town.

It is now Night 3.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)