Rising_Dusk Vs. LightWolf, everyone just being normal in a 2v2 Doubles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, here we are, in a very normal place. We're all here, just being normal as possible. There's Rising_Dusk, changing weak moves to make them competitive, which is his normal thing. And here comes LightWolf, authorizing mafia games, like he normally does. And I'm just here being anti-social, my normal thing. I'm looking at the pokemon that I plan on catching in the near future, and how expensive it will be to get them all fully trained, when RD issues a challenge, and LightWolf immediately answers;

Open challenge time!

Training Battle
(This battle acts as if it never happened; it will not go on the profile or W/L/T of either player)
Format: 2v2 Doubles
DQ: 2 days
Limits: ∞ Recovers / ∞ Chills
Arena: Particularly Normal Place
This arena is particularly normal. The strange thing about it is that it's so normal that anything not normal is nigh-rejected by the arena. Normal-type moves cost 50% less energy, while anything not Normal-type costs 50% more energy for all Pokemon. Furthermore, everything is so normalized that all Pokemon pick up Normalize as an ability in addition to their own. Thus, even in a no abilities battle, they must have it. The arena also doesn't like Ghost-types because they're mean and scary. Really.

Summary:

• Normal-type moves cost 50% less energy.
  • Non-Normal-type moves cost 50% more energy.
  • All Pokemon get the Normalize ability no matter what, even in no abilities battles.
  • No Ghost-type Pokemon allowed.
Accepting Rising Dusk's if possible(The normalize is like the real ability, as in it is possible to deactivate it? Does the bonus also work for Normalized moves?)

No items
Switch=Riiiight...
All Abilities
Since I plan on roughly doubling the size of my team, I'm gonna need more counters, so I agree to ref before anyone else gets the chance, I need to get paid too!!

Anyway, here's Rising_Dusk's team;

Igglybuff (F)

Nature: Quiet
+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion

Type: Normal
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Cute Charm:
(Innate) This Pokemon’s natural cuteness causes Pokemon of the opposite gender in the same egg group to be attracted to it 30% of the time after striking with a contact move.

Friend Guard (DW):
(Innate) The Pokemon's body emits an aura of joy that reduces the Base Attack Power of all opponents' attacks in multiple battles by two (2).

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: 2
Def: 1
SpA+: 3
SpD: 1
Spe-: 13

EC: 0/9
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Sing-
Charm-
Defense Curl-
Pound-
Sweet Kiss-
Copycat-

Last Resort-
Perish Song-
Wish-

Flamethrower-
Grass Knot-
Toxic-

Chatot (M)

Nature: Mild
+1 SpA, -1 Def

Type: Normal / Flying
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Keen Eye:
(Innate) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.

Tangled Feet:
(Innate) When confused, this Pokemon moves around in a haphazard manner, increasing their evasion by one (1) stage. These Pokemon will never damage themselves in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Own Tempo, The duration of confusion doubles.

Big Pecks (DW):
(Innate) This Pokemon's sturdy wings prevent its defense from being lowered. The rate its natural defense drops after a boost is also halved from one every round to once every two (2) rounds.

Stats:
Atk: 3
Def-: 1
SpA+: 4
SpD: 2
Spe: 91

DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Peck-
Growl-
Mirror Move-
Sing-
Fury Attack-
Chatter-
Taunt-

Encore-
Nasty Plot-
Night Shade-

Pluck-
Substitute-
Fly-

And here's LightWolf's Team;

Duosion [Greed] (M)

Nature: Quiet (+SpA -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type:

Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:

Magic Guard: (Innate) This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Hail, Sandstorm, and damage from Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not absorb any damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks.
Overcoat: (Innate) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather.
Regenerator: (Innate) (DW) When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and (ten) 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 6 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 26 (-)
Evasion: -10%

EC: 4/9
MC: 4
DC: 3/5

Attacks:

Psywave (*)
Reflect (*)
Rollout (*)
Snatch (*)
Hidden Power (Fire, 7) (*)
Light Screen (*)
Charm (*)
Recover (*)
Psyshock (*)
Psychic

Imprison (*)
Secret Power (*)
Confuse Ray (*)

Toxic (*)
Energy Ball (*)
Shadow Ball (*)
Thunder

Magneton [Blitzkrieg] (Genderless)

Nature: Quiet (+SpA -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type:

Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:

Magnet Pull: (Can be Activated) This Pokemon has the ability to generate a magnetic field that can attract or repulse Steel-type Pokemon. When attracted by Magnet Pull, Steel-types cannot move out of the immediate proximity without great difficulty, and can be pulled along by the Magnet Pull Pokemon. When repulsed, the Steel type is thrust violently away and contact attacks have immense difficulty striking the Magnet Pull Pokemon. The effect of both commands lasts for the following three (3) actions. Steel types cannot switch out in a Switch=OK battle while a Pokemon with Magnet Pull is on the field without the use of Baton Pass, U-turn, or Volt Switch.
Sturdy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Analytic: (Can be Enabled) (DW) If this Pokemon attacks second during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 6 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 60 (-)
Evasion: -10%

EC: 4/9
MC: 1
DC: 1/5

Attacks:

Metal Sound (*)
Tackle (*)
ThunderShock (*)
Supersonic (*)
Sonicboom (*)
Thunder Wave (*)
Spark (*)
Tri Attack

Magnet Rise (*)
Lock-On (*)
Zap Cannon (*)
Magic Coat
Signal Beam

Thunderbolt (*)
Flash Cannon (*)
Substitute (*)

Chimchar [Ace] (M)

Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed, +18% Acc, -Def)

Type:

Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:

Blaze: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
Iron Fist: (Innate) (DW) The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks effected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, Dynamicpunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, Thunderpunch)

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 71 (+)
Acc: +18%

EC: 2/9
DC: 2/5

Attacks:

Scratch (*)
Leer (*)
Ember (*)
Taunt (*)
Fury Swipes (*)
Flame Wheel (*)
Nasty Plot (*)
Torment (*)

ThunderPunch (*)
Heat Wave (*)
Fake Out (*)
Counter

Dig (*)
Brick Break (*)
Shadow Claw (*)
Fire Blast

So all pokemon will use all their abilities, and in addition they will each gain Normalize, which starts activated.

Alright guys, its the normal rules here; Rising_Dusk sends out his two pokemon (no post required), then LightWolf will send out his two pokemon and issues actions, and Rising_Dusk issues actions, then I will ref. Sound good? Alright, let's do it!

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Okay lets fight cuteness with cuteness, go Greed you big bad blob you. Ace you pair up well with Chatot, show him how to be good comedian.

Ace start off by stopping Chatot from doing anything with Fake Out. Now hit Chatot with a Taunt, that should stop him from getting too tricky. Finish it with an oh so normal Wave of Heat to hit them all.

Fake Out Chatot ~ Taunt Chatot ~ Heat Wave

Greed, while Ace stops Chatot in his tracks, you should set up Trick Room so we can play around Chatot. Follow up with a Light Screen for protection. With that done damage Chatot with a fairly normal Psychic.

Trick Room ~ Light Screen ~ Psychic Chatot

Let's see how I do if I keep Normalize on...

"Something you'll learn about me quickly is that even with terrible Pokemon, I will still give you a run for your money!"

"Igglybuff, since you're the slowest Pokemon, in Trick Room you go first... And Copycat will copy Trick Room at 0 priority, undoing it before Chatot can be Taunted! Once that's undone, Chatot will go first against that Chimchar and Taunt it! Now that you're saved from Taunt, Chatot, you can stick Duosion in a nasty position with Encore! The last time you use Copycat, Igglybuff, you'll copy that Encored Light Screen to help the team out! Hop to it, guys!"

Igglybuff:
Activate Normalize
Perish Song ~ Copycat ~ Copycat

Chatot:
Activate Normalize
Fury Attack Duosion ~ Taunt Chimchar ~ Encore Duosion

100 HP...............100 HP
100 Energy.........100 Energy

Vs.

100 HP...............90 HP
100 Energy.........100 Energy

Hey all you normal people, here we have a normal match going on, where even the pokemon have been normalized! Rising_Dusk has sent out his Igglybuff and Chatot to go 2v2 Doubles against LightWolf, who has sent out his Chimchar, Ace, and his Duosion, Greed. This area is so normal, that the pokemon have gained the abilty Normalize.

Ace starts things off by slapping Chatot around. The blow is so surprising, that Chatot is Fakeed Out. Igglybuff is concerned about being a baby pokemon and a single-stage facing off against a basic and a middle-stage pokemon. So she decides to make sure the match doesn't take too long so her team doesn't take too much damage, so she sings her Perish Song, which will guarantee that the match is on a short timer. Greed isn't a fan of how Chatot is faster than he is, so he uses his psychic powers to create a Trick Room, which reverses everyone's speed, meaning Greed is now one of the faster pokemon in this match.

Igglybuff noticed that she's faster now, however. So she uses her amazing mimicing abilities to Copycat Greed's Trick Room effect, causing the dimensions to switch back to normal. Chatot is now faster than Ace, as the two trade Taunts at each other, engaging in a "yo mamma" fight. Chatot, having fully comprehended the english language, manages to thrash Ace. The end result is that Ace is now incapable of doing anything other than attacking for a while, because he's so furious about losing the face-off. Greed, realizing he's been outdone by Igglybuff, sets up a Light Screen to protect his team from special attacks for a while.

Chatot sees an opening to exploit his opponents even further, so he cheers at Greed, encouraging him and Encoring Greed to continue using Light Screen some more. Ace finally begins to go on the offense, turning up the intensity with Heat Wave, hitting both opponents. Greed, true to his name, gets greedy about his psychic abilities, and attempts to set up Light Screen, but since one is already up, it failed. Igglybuff copies Greed one more time, and imitates Greed again, this time choosing to Copycat Light Screen, so that her team will take less damage from future Heat Waves, and anything Greed tries offensively.

Let's see how the pokemon are doing;

Igglybuff
Perish Song
[15/2] = 7.5 (rounded to 8) Energy

Copycat (Trick Room)
[(2 + 10 - 1)/2] = 5.5 (rounded to 6) Energy

Copycat (Light Screen)
[(2 + 8 + 4 - 1)/2] = 6.5 (rounded to 7) Energy

Chatot
Fury Attack
Flinched

Taunt
[10/2] = 5 Energy

Encore
[(10-1)/2] = 4.5 (rounded to 5) Energy

Duosion
Trick Room
[10/2] = 5 Energy

Light Screen
[8/2] = 4 Energy

Light Screen
[8/2] = 4 Energy

Chimchar
Fake Out
RNG roll to crit; (63/1000 = no crit) 983 = no crit
[4 BAP + 2 normalize boost + (3 Atk - 1 Def)*1.5] = 11 Damage, 2 Energy

Taunt
Failed, 5 Energy

Heat Wave
RNG roll to crit (Chatot); (63/1000 = crit) 460 = no crit
RNG roll to crit (Igglybuff); (63/1000 = no crit) 488 = no crit
RNG roll to burn (100/1000 = burn) 354 = no burn, Chatot
RNG roll to burn (100/1000 = burn) 663 = no burn, Igglybuff
[7.5 BAP + 2 normalize boost + (3 SpA - 2 SpD)*1.5] = 11 Damage to Chatot
[7.5 BAP + 2 normalize boost + (3 SpA - 1 SpD)*1.5] = 12.5 (rounded to 13) Damage to Igglybuff
[7/2] = 3.5 (rounded to 4) Energy

87 HP...............78 HP
79 Energy.........90 Energy
Light Screen (5 Actions)

Vs.

100 HP.............90 HP
87 Energy.........89 Energy
Light Screen (4 Actions)
Greed Encored for one more action

Perish Song will kill all combatants at the end of the round after next.

Looking at the numbers, LightWolf has a slight lead, but Rising_Dusk has proven his abilities to duel circles around his opponents before. Who will come out on top?!

There is a lot going on, and there's a lot of things in this match I've never dealt with before. Please let me know if I made any mistakes. If you guys don't see anything wrong, then Rising_Dusk is up next.

(Light Screen doesn't refresh if you use it. His Light Screen should have 4a left, mine should have 5a.)

Ingram nods and amuses himself with how in a few rounds, everything will crumble anyway. "Let's see what we can do when we're down to the wire! Keep Normalize active, both of you!"

Igglybuff:
Pound Chimchar ~ Defense Curl ~ Pound Chimchar
IF (Chimchar uses Dig on either 1st or 3rd actions) THEN (Redirect attacks to Duosion)

Chatot:
Fly Chimchar ~ Night Shade Chimchar ~ Fly Chimchar

LightWolf

lightwoof
Well boys, we are on a counter now, we can't play it safe anymore, we need all out offenese to be able to do this, sadly there are a few problems with that, but we will work around it.

Greed, you are stuck with Light Screen for another action, so do that first. Then when you got freed from the encore go for a Trick Room again, that is the only sure way to beat this bird later. Finish it off with a powerful Psychic!

Encored Light Screen ~ Trick Room ~ Psychic

Ace you being taunted was my fault, but I won't make the same mistake again trust me. First Dig, we don't want you taking too much damage, and at the same time you will deal damage to Igglybuff. Now follow up with a Brick Break, normalized it won't do much damage, but it will break the LS at the very least. Now with nothing in your way, send a powerful Fire Blast at Igglybuff.

Dig Igglybuff ~ Brick Break Igglybuff ~ Fire Blast Igglybuff

Anotheir fairly normal round for us.

Thanks R_D. I actually figured it didn't but I guess I put it all in the wrong spots. Anyway, here we go;

87 HP...............78 HP
79 Energy.........90 Energy
Light Screen (5 Actions)

Vs.

100 HP.............90 HP
87 Energy.........89 Energy
Light Screen (4 Actions)
Greed Encored for one more action

Alright guys, we're just gonna keep on doing our normal thing, having a normal doubles battle. Both teams have been getting warmed up, things look about ready to really get heated here, let's see how it goes;

Chatot gets things started by flapping his wings quickly, Flying up high above the rest of us. Wonder where he's going. I hope he's coming back. Anyway, Ace takes advantage of the situation and Digs underground. I guess leaving the damn battle is normal around here. Whatever. Greed is still putting up a Light Screen that is already there, but he seems to finally snap out of it, as Igglybuff Pounds into him, dealing more damage to a Duosion than he probably expected to take. Out of nowhere, Chatot dives down from the sky, hoping to find Chimchar, who is still hiding underground. Chatot is able to break off the kamikaze attack at the last second, and avoids smacking into the ground like an idiot. Ace apparently is aware of this, and decides to pop up underneath Igglybuff, punching her right in the ass. Now that's just uncalled for, man.

Chatot doesn't want to risk leaving his teammate behind this time, it seems, as he slips some deadly Night Shade into Ace's Gatorade, hurting him decently. I don't think it'll kill him, though. Ace realizes that Greed won't deal as much damage with the Light Screen Igglybuff stole protecting the other team, so he breaks out his karate moves and goes all Brick Break on that Light Screen, and hits Igglybuff in the process. That'll teach you for stealing other pokemon's moves! Greed then tries a trick he did last round, setting up a Trick Room so that he can be faster than Chatot and hopefully put a good hurting on it. Igglybuff is terrified at all the physicality, especially the attacks aimed at her (she's just a baby guys!) and assumes the fetal position in a Defensive Curl. That actually should help her out moving forward in this match.

Since she's now the fastest pokemon in the area, Igglybuff feels a new sense of confidence, and Pounds Greed again. Greed basically ignores Igglybuff (could LightWolf be any ruder to this poor baby?!) and focuses all his mental prowess into one super Psychic attack aimed at Chatot. Ace sees that special moves are doing full damage again, and shoots a Fire Blast at Igglybuff (I guess I have my answer!). Seems LightWolf's plans are coming to fruition! Chatot does more of the same that we saw earlier, Flying up high. He doesn't go quite as high before coming back down and ramming into Ace this time, giving no chance to dodge.

Well that was certainly much more action-packed than the last round! Let's see how everyone is holding up;

Igglybuff
Pound Duosion
RNG roll to crit; 403 = no crit
[4 BAP + 3 STAB + 2 normalize + (2 Atk - 2 Def)*1.5] = 9 Damge, 1 Energy

Defense Curl
[(5-1)/2] = 2 Energy

Pound Chimchar
RNG roll to crit; 390 = no crit
[4 BAP + 3 STAB + 2 normalize + (2 Atk - 1 Def)*1.5] = 10.5 (rounded to 11) Damge, 1 Energy

Chatot
Fly Chimchar
RNG roll to hit; 139 = hit
RNG roll to crit; 374 = no crit
[9 BAP + 3 STAB + 2 normalize + (3 Atk - 1 Def)*1.5] = 17 Damage, [(7-1)/2] = 3 Energy

Night Shade Chimchar
10 Damage, 3.5 (rounded to 4) Energy

Fly Chimchar
miss, [(7-1)/2] = 3 Energy

Duosion
Light Screen
failed, 4 Energy

Trick Room
5 Energy

Psychic Chatot
RNG roll to crit; 959 = no crit
RNG roll for effect; 662 = no drop
[9 BAP + 2 normalize + (6 SpA - 2 SpD)*1.5] = 17 Damage, 4 Energy

Chimchar
Dig Igglybuff
RNG roll to crit; 30 = crit
[8 BAP + 2 normalize + (3 Atk - 1 Def)*1.5] = 13 Damage, 3 Energy

Brick Break Igglybuff
RNG roll to crit; 790 = no crit
[8 BAP + 2 normalize + (3 Atk - 1 Def)*1.5] = 13 Damage, 3 Energy
Break Light Screen

Fire Blast Igglybuff
RNG roll to hit; 525 = hit
RNG roll to crit; 629 = no crit
RNG roll to burn; 191 = no burn
[12 BAP + 2 normalize + (3 SpA - 1 SpD)*1.5] = 17 Damage, 4 Energy

Trick Room for 3 more Rounds

44 HP...............61 HP
75 Energy.........80 Energy

Vs.

91 HP...............52 HP
74 Energy........ 79 Energy
Light Screen (1 Action)

Perish Song will kill us all at the end of the next round.

As always, feel free to state any comments/questions/concerns. Otherwise, LightWolf, you're up next.

LightWolf

lightwoof
Actually the last pound should have hit Ace and not Greed, since Dig wasn't used that turn(Logically speaking the substitution of his was meant that way). I'm also sorry for forgetting to mention my Psychic's target won't happen again.

Well guys, since we are dying, lets die with style shall we? Since it doesn't matter anymore, whether you faint from using too much energy or perishing from that song. So it's spamtastic time. Both of you keep firing your most powerful attacks at Igglybuff, but keep it normal, okay? Should Igglybuff crumble under your might, re aim your attacks at Chatot,

Psychic Igglybuff Spam
Fire Blast Igglybuff Spam
If the cookie crumblez, reaim at Chatot

"Hah, good thing I used Perish Song. There's no way my noob Pokemon could muscle through this otherwise! Since Chatot moves last, on the second and third rounds you can Copycat Fly, Igglybuff, and dodge those nasty spam attacks aimed at you! Make it happen!"

Igglybuff:
Sweet Kiss Chimchar ~ Copycat Chimchar ~ Copycat Chimchar
IF (Chimchar faints) THEN (Redirect attacks to Duosion)

Chatot:
Fly Chimchar ~ Fly Chimchar ~ Fury Attack Chimchar
IF (Chimchar faints) THEN (Redirect attacks to Duosion)

44 HP...............61 HP
75 Energy.........80 Energy

Vs.

91 HP...............52 HP
74 Energy........ 79 Energy
Light Screen (1 Action)

Okay, is anyone else getting nervous? We all heard that Perish Song Igglybuff sang... The pokemon seem ready to go, though. If you guys insist...

Igglybuff is first to act, thanks to the Trick Room, and runs up to Ace, and unleashes a hugely devastating...Sweet Kiss? The act is so unexpected that it Intensely Confuses Ace. I'm feeling pretty confused myself. Greed takes the opportunity to blast Igglybuff as hard as he can with another Psychic attack, sending Igglybuff reeling. Ace apparently thinks Igglybuff has cooties, so he shoots a Fire Blast at her in retaliation. Chatot Flies up into the sky again, and slams back down into Ace yet again.

Igglybuff noticed that Chatot is still in really good health, thanks to all the flying, so she decides to Copycat Chatot, flying up high. Wait, how is that even possible? How does an Igglybuff fly? That sure isn't normal... Greed and Ace try to hit Igglybuff again, in hopes of fainting it, but the attacks miss because she's so high up. Chatot then joins Igglybuff Flying in the sky, as they simultaneously slam into Ace. The hits leave Ace severely weakened.

Igglybuff, Greed, and Ace aren't feeling very creative. They all repeat their actions from last fround. Igglybuff Flies into the sky, Greed and Ace launch Psychic and Fire Blast, respectively, and both miss since she's up the god damn sky somehow. Chatot goes for a Fury Attack on Greed, but gets so nervous about his impending doom that he also misses. Igglybuff does fly down and nail Ace, KO'ing Ace, though.

None of that really matters in the end, as the Perish Song finally catches up with us. Oh god, we're all gonna die! Oh, wait, the pokemon just fainted. That isn't so bad. Anyway, let's see how the final moments of the match went;

Igglybuff
Sweet Kiss Chimchar
RNG roll to hit;
RNG roll for duration; (1-3/3) 3 = 4-Turn Confusion
2 Energy

Copycat Fly Chimchar
RNG roll to hit; 837 = hit
RNG roll to crit; 195 = no crit
[9 BAP + 3 STAB + 2 normalize + (2 Atk - 1 Def)*1.5] = 15.5 (rounded to 16) Damage, [(7-1)/2] = 3 Energy

Copycat Fly Chimchar
RNG roll to hit;
RNG roll to crit;
[9 BAP + 3 STAB + 2 normalize + (2 Atk - 1 Def)*1.5] = 15.5 (rounded to 16) Damage, [(7-1)/2] = 3 Energy

Chatot
Fly Chimchar
RNG roll to hit;
RNG roll to crit;
[9 BAP + 3 STAB + 2 normalize + (3 Atk - 1 Def)*1.5] = 17 Damage, [(7-1)/2] = 3 Energy

Fly Chimchar
RNG roll to hit;
RNG roll to crit;

Fury Attack Duosion
RNG roll to hit; 859 = miss
2 Energy

Duosion
Psychic Igglybuff
RNG roll to crit; 461 = no crit
RNG roll for effect; 700 = no drop
[9 BAP + 2 noramalize + (6 SpA - 1 SpD)*1.5] = 18.5 (rounded to 19) Damage, 6 Energy

Psychic Igglybuff
miss, 8 Energy

Psychic Igglybuff
miss, 10 Energy

Chimchar
Fire Blast Igglybuff
RNG roll for confusion; 831 = success
RNG roll to hit; 468 = hit
RNG roll to crit; 129 = no crit
RNG roll to burn; 175 = no burn
[12 BAP + 2 normalize + (3 SpA - 1 SpD)*1.5] = 17 Damage, 6 Energy

Fire Blast Igglybuff
RNG roll for confusion; 961 = success
miss, 8 Energy

0 HP...............0 HP
0 Energy.........0 Energy

Vs.

0 HP...............0 HP
0 Energy........ 0 Energy

This match is over! It's a draw! GG everyone!

Rising_Dusk: 2 TC
Igglybuff: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 2 KOC (Fly on Chimchar, Perish Song on Duosion)
Chatot: 2 MC, 1 DC

LightWolf: 2 TC
Chimchar: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC (Fire Blast Igglybuff)
Duosion: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC (Psychic Chatot)

rickheg: 4 RC

Woo, well played. It would've been really close had I not gone for the Perish Song early on! Cheers and good game, LightWolf! Thanks for reffing rickheg!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)