Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
@tomtom5858:

You get MEOW MIX the Meowth! It's a bit of a kleptomaniac, so its ability must be Pickup. You can never give it an item, because it wouldn't be able to pick up things. It's afraid of being paralyzed by Electric types, as it would be more difficult to pick up things, so you can't use it against Electric-type Pokémon until it evolves. It seeks to find its hidden power, so it must learn and keep Hidden Power to evolve. After evolution, its ability will no longer be Pickup. It will be Limber, freeing it from the Electric-type restriction as it can no longer be paralyzed.
You really like that thing, don't you?

You get Electafire!

Depending on which game you are playing, you get either Electabuzz or Magmar (they are version exclusives, can't be bothered checking)

They aren't accepting of they're respective types, and wish to be the other, so if you have Electabuzz, you must have a Fire-Type move and use it always. Likewise, if you have Magmar, you must have an Electric-Type move and use it always. You are only allowed to use stab when you are on red health.

His name is Electafire.
You must solo Blaine with Magmar
You must solo Sabrina with Electabuzz
Afraid I can't comply with this one, as the only Electric type move he gets is Thunderpunch, which is only available as an Emerald tutor move/Egg move. I can't do either :(

First half of my competitive Scramble down.

You will be given the honor of my favorite Pokemon, Swampert, with it's OG moveset of Earthquake, Ice Beam, Surf, and Take Down. The item will be Quick Claw. The Nature is Naughty. Name it Dirty.

I'm not sure on the EVs, but Dirty's stats must end up as:

HP: 358
Attack: 279
Defense: 235
Special Attack: 211
Special Defense: 196
Speed: 175

If the opponent has a Pokemon that appears in the Pokemon Emerald Elite Four and Swampert faints, you must forfeit the match.

The set is based on my first Swampert from Emerald.

Also, congrats on the 1000!
The set is okay, the challenge on the other hand...(PLEASE don't have Salamence/Kingdra/Eviolite Dusclops...)

Dummy, good job on the 1k. Now, now. You get to pick up a Gliscor. Name this thing Random, for obvious reasons. It must have this moveset...

move 1: Acrobatics
move 2: Fling
move 3: Earthquake
move 4: Stone Edge
item: Toxic Orb
ability: Poison Heal
nature: Modest
evs: 128 Atk / 128 Def / 254 Spe

Uhhh...Yeah. Go own something with this thing. Have fun.
I saw this, and I was rejoicing silently...until I saw the nature...

D'aww, Dummy. In that case, you will take the Pokémon you gave me for SPL3...

YEAH BABY, RELEASE THE BEAST KNOWN AS KYUREM!

Kyurem "SoS" @ Leftovers
- Protect
- Substitute
- Dragon Tail
- Ice Beam
Bold Nature, 252 HP, 88 Spd, 168 SpA. Have fun, this set led me to glory... It helps if you have lots of passive damage support in rocks/Toxic, etc.
If this thing ends up as MVP, I will not be surprised.

Thanks, you guys. I'll probably VM the other three at some point to get their challenges.

I don't know if anyone remembers my sapphire challenge (which no should because it was almost a YEAR AGO), but I just finished! I ended up doing a bit of unnecessary grinding, but hey its done!

Challenges (as if anyone remembers....)
1) Mudkip: no Evolutions, no Stab except HMs (Sprocket)
2) Ralts: Named Hammond. Must be only Pokemon used in Kecleon battle, otherwise no Gardevoir, can only evolve at Lv. 35 or higher and after fortree and can not learn Psychic by level up. Only Pokemon that can be used when catching Kecleon). (TreadshotA1)
3) Numel: To evolve it must solo 7 gym pokemon and can only know one of the following: Eruption, Rock Slide, or Earthquake (DetroitLolcat)
4) Kecleon: Named Arceus, It must be the one Steven points out. It's type must change to the following types by the following cities. Otherwise, it can not be used until the E4. (Octagon)
Mossdeep: electric, psychic, dark, water, fire, grass
Sootopolis: ice, ground, poison, rock, bug, fighting
Victory Road: dragon, ghost, steel

5) Swablu: Named Puff M.D, must always know two support moves upon and after evolution, no dragon moves (Vratix)
6) Sableye: Must solo Brawley, otherwise no STAB moves. (hoblaph)

Elite Four
1) Sidney: Alteria went up to +4 and swept his team with fly. Never stood a chance...

2) Phoebe: Kecleon was actually really useful here. Its subs could stand attacks from the dusclops while I just screeched and fired my shadow balls. Camerupt and Sableye had cameos against Sableye and one of the Banettes, respectively.

3) Glacia: After Camerupt annihilated her first Glalie (Quick Claw Overheat FTW!), Gardevoir set up +5 calm minds and finished the rest of her team. I used Camerupt at the beginning because the first Glalie packs Crunch and Light Screen.

4) Drake: Once again Gardevoir was the star of the show, going up to +6 against Shelgon and then sweeping the rest of his team. Luckily, the few physical moves that are on Drake's team are two turn moves (fly and dig). So if Gardevoir was about to be hit with a physical attack, I would protect. Otherwise, I could tank the weak special move and fire of a psychic.

5) Steven: And Gardevoir single-handedly wins... again. I kinow going up to +6 isn't very climatic, but I could absolutely NOT get past his Metagross otherwise. It OHKOed everything on my team. I was planning on the whole team being part of the final battle (hence the excess grinding). However, I really didn't feel like grinding anymore and took the opportunity to win.

Pokemon
Mudkip - Lv 46

- Strength
- Surf
- Waterfall
- Endeavor

I tried really hard with this guy (I really did), but he just SUCKED compared to the rest of the team. I thought it would be cute to Endeavor or something against Steven's Metagross or Armaldo, but I just got OHKOed instead. This thing was incredibly hard to grind since all of the Golbats and Hariyamas in Victory Road could actually KO this thing before it could do the same. The sad thing is that he wasn't every really that useful (even early game since I couldn't use water gun). Sorry Mudkip, I don't liek you...

Sableye - Lv 47

- Brick Break
- Shadow Ball
- Faint Attack
- Night Shade

Sableye was very useful early game, dropped off a bit mid-late game, and started to pick up a little bit very late game after getting Shadow Ball. Still pretty useful, so he was fine member of the team, even if he didn't do too much against the E4.

Gardevoir (Nickname: Hammond) - Lv 52

- ThunderBolt
- Psychic
- Protect/Hypnosis
- Calm Mind

Gardevoir caused me a bit of trouble early game because it couldn't evolve until level 35. However, once it evolved it began to kick-ass and take names until it was all out of names, even with non-STAB thunderbolt (no way in hell I'm buying Psychic from the game corner when I can just wait until Victory Road). Then once again I got Psychic, Gardevoir quickly became a MVP, ESPECIALLY in the E4. I got Hypnosis by the time I reached Steven, but I included Protect because it did help against Drake.

Camerupt - Lv 50

- Overheat
- Flamethrower
- Earthquake
- Magnitude

Once Numel evolved, Camerupt became the "back up plan" until the E4. With Overheat and EQ basically, he basically said 'Screw Off' to everything in the game. I didn't use him much in the E4, but he made a lot of challenges a hell of a lot easier. As a Numel, it soloed all of Flannery's pokes, Norman's pokes, and Winona's Skarmory to evolve.

Alteria (Nickname: Puff M.D.) - Lv. 48

- Fly
- Sing
- Safeguard
- Dragon Dance

This pokemon was pretty average on the team. Alteria was really hard to grind (considering Fly + low attack stat), but it proved REALLY useful against Sidney in the E4. So I'd say (compared to Mudkip) it was worth the grind. Its support moves (which I had to keep through evolution) were Safeguard and Sing.

Kecleon (Nickname: Arceus) - Lv 47

- Screech
- Shadow Ball
- Substitute
- Return

Became a bit more useful once it picked up STAB(???) Slash and then Return. However, he did always have a bit of a utility use with Screech, which saved me on quite a few occasions. Kecleon wasn't quite as hard to grind because it had a decent attack stat, but it was still difficult due to its speed. If anyone's curious, here is a description of all the pokes I faced to turn into the right types for Kecleon's challenge:

Bug - Zubat (Leech Life)
Ghost - Zubat (Astonish)
Poison - Roselia (Poison Sting)
Grass - Roselia (Mega Drain)
Ground - Numel (Magnitude)
Fighting - Machop (Karate Chop)
Fire - Numel (Ember)
Electric - Ralts (Thunderbolt)
Psychic - Ralts (Confusion)
Water - Wailmer (Water Pulse)
Rock - Slugma (Rock Throw)
Ice - Sealeo (Ice Ball)
Dark - Absol (Bite)
Dragon - Gyarados (Twister)
Steel - Aron (Metal Claw)

The steel requirement actually caused me to panic a bit because no wild Pokemon attacked with a steel move until Victory Road (and I needed to be a steel type before then.) Luckily, I was able rebattle a trainer's (leveled up) Aron and get hit by a Metal Claw. Otherwise, I wouldn't have been able to level up Kecleon before the E4.

Awards:
MVPs:

After the sixth gym, these guys WERE the team. They pretty much destroyed anything in their way. Camerupt was even pretty useful as a Numel all the way before the fourth badge, too. Safe to say, they were my highest level guys for a reason.

Unsung Heroes:

Hard to imagine, but Sableye was actually the boss of the team before Gardevoir and Camerupt. So even if he wasn't as powerful near the end, his early contributions can not be ignored.

Kecleon's decent bulk, combined with Screech, made him a key player on some occasions mid-to-late game (one notable battle was against Winova's Alteria).

Alteria... flew me places. She was pretty hard to train, but worth it in the end. I guess she really isn't unsung, but I didn't want to put her in the same category as...

LVP:

Oh Mudkip, you were so... useless. You didn't have one stat greater than anyone else's at the end (even when you were at equal levels). You didn't get Surf until after the fifth gym, by which time I had numel for rock-types. Mudkip, just no...

Final Words
Sorry it took so long! Grinding was a major pain (I grinded each poke like 7 levels) especially considering that Victory Road had tons of Golbats (which outsped/confuse-haxed everything but Alteria and Gardevoir) and Hariyama and Lairons (both of which were hard to OHKO or even 2HKO on most occasions, by which time I had ate a Whirlwind or a Roar). Thanks again for the challenges!

A LeafGreen Scramble, eh? Alright then, you'll enjoy what you're gettin'.

Take a Poliwag. It doesn't realise what year it is, and can only use moves that become/remain Physical in Gen 4. Name it FFUUUTURE!

Simple enough?
@Tomtom5858, This was for you. Sorry, I didn't make that clear. =\

Requesting a Scramble Challange for Soul Silver!

Conditions?!
- No trading!
- I prefer the wacky ones.
- I reserve the right to refuse any challenge (but mostly based on creativity)
- At least one early game 'mon would be appreciated (not neccesarily a starter)

@pimpgangster: you're welcome! Make me one xD
@tomtom5858, how about this one:

Take a Geodude, name it Elvis.

As you may know, Elvis is also known as “the king of rock and roll”. Therefore, it must only know moves that have either 'rock' or 'roll' in their name to show he's legit. Fortunately, there are a few exceptions (mainly due to absence of Stealth Rock and Rock Polish):
- Due to the Magnitude of the king, he may use this attack, but exclusively on special attackers*.
- Under the same conditions you may Dig the king's music.
- A Metronome is any musicians best friend, so it's allowed by tutor.
- Considering Elvis was quite the sex-symbol, he may Attract his fans.
- Defense Curl is your average rolling move, so go for it!
- Tackle may be used until Elvis reaches level 11.
- Fireblast only as a Golem, to lay the red hot blues to grass-types.

Onwards! Give him the Black Glasses item! You may later choose to give him either a King's or a Hard Rock, but that will come at a price. Elvis can only use his Magnitude and ability to Dig music when he's wearing the Black Glasses (provided you found them).

Whenever you encounter a pokemon with either 'King' or 'Star' in it's name you must immediately switch to Elvis and attempt to solo that pokemon. Fortunately, most of them are water-types so that should be a piece of cake. The relevant 'mons are Slowking, Kingdra, Nidoking, Seaking, Kingler, Omastar, Staryu, Starmie and Cloystar (analogous to challange =P).

Evolution: Elvis feels really bad that he couldn't solo Brock's gym. To make up for this he aims to put the jailhouse rock on the rockets: Solo nine rockets before evolving him to Graveler. (The nerd in Mt Moon counts as a rocket. If you win all battles from Mt Moon this should put you at the top of lavender tower, I could troll you and make it ten =P) If you ever evolve Elvis into a Golem he must learn Fireblast and use it to incinerate 15 grass type pokemon before he can do anything else: Everyone knows that proper rock'n roll music comes from the red hot blues! Let those square grasstypes feel the heat!

Extra: If you manage to solo Giovanni with Elvis you may add Return to his moveset; because everybody knows that the king will return someday!

Have Fun!

Summary:
- Use only rock moves (or Metronome/Attract/Def. Curl). Magnitude and Dig are also allowed, but only to lay the hurt on special attackers*.
- Solo 9 Rockets to evolve to Graveler.
- Use Fireblast to solo 15 grass types when he evolves to Golem.
- Whenever you encounter a pokemon with 'King' or 'Star' in their name you must switch to Elvis and attempt to solo the trainer.

*Special attackers have a primary Electric/Fire/Water/Grass/Ice/Psychic/Dark or Dragon typing.

Take a Geodude, name it Elvis.

As you may know, Elvis is also known as “the king of rock and roll”. Therefore, it must only know moves that have either 'rock' or 'roll' in their name to show he's legit. Fortunately, there are a few exceptions (mainly due to absence of Stealth Rock and Rock Polish):
- Due to the Magnitude of the king, he may use this attack, but exclusively on special attackers*.
- Under the same conditions you may Dig the king's music.
- A Metronome is any musicians best friend, so it's allowed by tutor.
- Considering Elvis was quite the sex-symbol, he may Attract his fans.
- Defense Curl is your average rolling move, so go for it!
- Tackle may be used until Elvis reaches level 11.
- Fireblast only as a Golem, to lay the red hot blues to grass-types.

Onwards! Give him the Black Glasses item! You may later choose to give him either a King's or a Hard Rock, but that will come at a price. Elvis can only use his Magnitude and ability to Dig music when he's wearing the Black Glasses (provided you found them).

Whenever you encounter a pokemon with either 'King' or 'Star' in it's name you must immediately switch to Elvis and attempt to solo that pokemon. Fortunately, most of them are water-types so that should be a piece of cake. The relevant 'mons are Slowking, Kingdra, Nidoking, Seaking, Kingler, Omastar, Staryu, Starmie and Cloystar (analogous to challange =P).

Evolution: Elvis feels really bad that he couldn't solo Brock's gym. To make up for this he aims to put the jailhouse rock on the rockets: Solo nine rockets before evolving him to Graveler. (The nerd in Mt Moon counts as a rocket. If you win all battles from Mt Moon this should put you at the top of lavender tower, I could troll you and make it ten =P) If you ever evolve Elvis into a Golem he must learn Fireblast and use it to incinerate 15 grass type pokemon before he can do anything else: Everyone knows that proper rock'n roll music comes from the red hot blues! Let those square grasstypes feel the heat!

Extra: If you manage to solo Giovanni with Elvis you may add Return to his moveset; because everybody knows that the king will return someday!

Have Fun!

Summary:
- Use only rock moves (or Metronome/Attract/Def. Curl). Magnitude and Dig are also allowed, but only to lay the hurt on special attackers*.
- Solo 9 Rockets to evolve to Graveler.
- Use Fireblast to solo 15 grass types when he evolves to Golem.
- Whenever you encounter a pokemon with 'King' or 'Star' in their name you must switch to Elvis and attempt to solo the trainer.

*Special attackers have a primary Electric/Fire/Water/Grass/Ice/Psychic/Dark or Dragon typing.
Holy shit that's a lot of conditions XD

Take a Chikorita, and name it Smugleaf. Now, Smugleaf always felt overshadowed by the real Smugleaf, so in order to show that it is a superior Pokemon to Serperior, it must solo at least three Gym Leaders (five if you got to Kanto) where it is at a type disadvantage (Falkner, Bugsy, Jasmine, Pryce, and Claire in Johto, and Erika, Jasmine, and Morty in Kanto).

Evolution: Must solo a type disadvantage Gym Leader before evolving into Bayleaf, and two before it can evolve into Meganium.

Items: Due to its complex, Smugleaf must further proove its superiority by not holding any items, because only Snivy needs to hold items to be good.

tl;dr: Chikorita named Smugleaf
Can't hold any items
Must solo three Gym Leaders where it can't hit neutrally (five if going to Kanto)
Must have soloed one to evolve into Bayleef, and two to evolve into Meganium.

Problem? ;)

Having recieved 6 SoulSilver solo challanges, I went to the RNG at Random.org. The first Challange to be picked 3 times was:
yaya0's Challanged the Scyther!
The restrictions:
no move with BP over 75
no boosting moves
Challange...Start!

I've seen this thread and it looks fun so I'm Requesting a Heart Gold Challenge!

Conditions:
No trading.
Reserving rejection right.
Would like at least 2 pokemon by Falkner, and 3 by Bugsy.
Don't be mean. >:|
Have fun. ^_^

Requesting a Scramble Challange for Soul Silver!

Conditions?!
- No trading!
- I prefer the wacky ones.
- I reserve the right to refuse any challenge (but mostly based on creativity)
- At least one early game 'mon would be appreciated (not neccesarily a starter)
You take Sleepy the Ledyba! Sleepy was always an early riser so it must have the ability Early Bird! It must also learn Rest as soon as possible. Sleepy is upset that it's attacking prowess is so...lacking, so it may only have 1 attacking move at any given time. It does however like relay racing so you may evolve it upon learning Baton Pass at Level 22. It loves racing so much, it must Baton Pass in 4 gym matches.

In short: Ledyba, must have EB, name it Sleepy, 1 attacking move, learn Rest, Learn Baton Pass, evolve, BP in 4 gym matches.

@Sage Chow You get Brawley the Machop. This Machop wants to be just like Brawley's Machop so it's moves must be Karate Chop, Low Kick, Seismic Toss and Bulk Up. Before evolving it must have used a critical hit 10 times. Once it evolves it realizes that nobody likes to lose because of critical hits, so it may never fight the Pokemon who it got critical hits on again. Rename it Protector. It now must know only 1 attacking move.

@Benny in a Jet You get Molten the Magmar. Your rival tried to catch this Magmar when he was in Burned Tower so it must always solo his starter(whatever it will be). It's also sad that it wont get to become a Magmortor, so it must try to mimic one by knowing 4 different typed moves.

ok good. both Benny and Chow get this:

Rattata, name it TopPercent. Must solo Youngster Joey and a rematch with him after every gym battle. If nature is Adamant, solo 50 other Rattatas. If nature is +Atk(not Adamant, including Hardy), solo 30 other Rattatas. If nature is -Atk, solo 40 Rattatas. If nature is neutral to Attack, solo 70 Rattatas. If Atk IV is over 20, lower the amount of Rattata solos by 10. Must be caught on Route 29.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Benny in a Jet, Take a No-Evolution Scyther. If it has Swarm, it cannot learn Bug Type Moves. If it has Technician, it cannot use moves with a BP of 60 or less. Either way, it must solo 50 Trainers. Name it Ninja'd.

Have fun.

@Sage Chow. You can have a Jynx Called Rebecca. Because her hit song Friday got soooo many YouTube views she thinks that she is a star!! This means she must have the Oblivious ability.

When you get her she must use only STAB moves until you solo 10 Ice Path Pokemon. You cannot continue to Blackthorn before this is done.

Now that she has figured out she sucks she must learn fake tears and use it against every Pokemon she battles that is between 5 levels lower and 5 levels higher then her. This is to appeal to her age group.

However when she figures out that this also doesn’t work then she tries to Attract all the guys to her. So you must know and keep this move.

She does not get along with other women because of this however and must use Mean Look against 5 other Jynx as well.

I like your challange so this next point will be about that. After you do the Mean look part of the challange teach Rebecca Thief. Now, because Geodude is the King Rebecca wants to steal his talent. You must use Thief on every Geodude you encounter until you get an Everstone. After you get the Everstone,(because that is how long her talent will last) it must be the only item you hold.

Take the number of Geodude that you used Thief on and divide it by 10, rounding up. This is the amount of E4 pokes that you have to solo with Rebecca.

Before you verse the E4 though Rebecca releases a new song, a Perish Song. Therefore you must use perish song at least once on every E4 member so they can hear her new talent

Tldr:
Jynx. Female
Oblivious
Solo 10 Ice Path mons with STAB before Blackthorn
Fake Tears any mon near her level
Attract every male she is sent out against
Mean Look 5 other Jynx
Teach thief and get Everstone off Geodude
Geodude/4 = E4 mons you have to solo
Perish Song every E4 member at least once

Edit: Finished the Challange:

Take a Chikorita, and name it Smugleaf. Now, Smugleaf always felt overshadowed by the real Smugleaf, so in order to show that it is a superior Pokemon to Serperior, it must solo at least three Gym Leaders (five if you got to Kanto) where it is at a type disadvantage (Falkner, Bugsy, Jasmine, Pryce, and Claire in Johto, and Erika, Jasmine, and Morty in Kanto).

Evolution: Must solo a type disadvantage (snip) before it can evolve into Meganium.

Summary:
- Can't hold any items
- Must solo three Gym Leaders where it can't hit neutrally (five if going to Kanto)
- Must have soloed one to evolve into Bayleef, and two to evolve into Meganium.
Summary: Solo'd Volkner and Bugsy before evolving. Solo'd Pryce, Claire, Erika and Jasmine to evolve to Meganium. Solo'd Blaine. Bugsy was the most difficult by far, especially with the lack of battle items.

Take Sleepy the Ledyba! Sleepy was always an early riser so it must have the ability Early Bird! It must also learn Rest as soon as possible. Sleepy is upset that it's attacking prowess is so...lacking, so it may only have 1 attacking move at any given time. It does however like relay racing so you may evolve it upon learning Baton Pass at Level 22. It loves racing so much, it must Baton Pass in 4 gym matches.

In short: Ledyba, must have EB, name it Sleepy, 1 attacking move, learn Rest, Learn Baton Pass, evolve, BP in 4 gym matches.
Summary: Used BP in Chuck, Jasmine, Pryce, Brock and Blue's gym. 1 attacking move at lol 5 PP (Silver Wind) was unacceptable for me. Bred Psybeam on it and made an awesome in-game 'mon out of this guy. What do you mean 'lacking'!

@Sage Chow You get Brawley the Machop. This Machop wants to be just like Brawley's Machop so it's moves must be Karate Chop, Low Kick, Seismic Toss and Bulk Up. Before evolving it must have used a critical hit 10 times. Once it evolves it realizes that nobody likes to lose because of critical hits, so it may never fight the Pokemon who it got critical hits on again. Rename it Protector. It now must know only 1 attacking move.
Summary: Can't get Bulk Up in game!! Had to trade for that. Got the crit on Arcanine/Growlithe.

Get Rattata, name it TopPercent. Must solo Youngster Joey and a rematch with him after every gym battle. (snip) Solo 50 other Rattatas..

Added: ..before evolving into Ratticate. Always switch to him when facing any Rattata. Solo Normal Gym. Flavour: TopPercent strives to be the most elite rattata ever, therefore it must be used in the champion battle. It must have optimal attack and speed EV's to best his brethren.

Summary:
Adamant + Guts + Speed EV's from killing 100 Rattata's + Choice Band = OHKO

@Sage Chow. You can have a Jynx Called Rebecca. Because her hit song Friday got soooo many YouTube views she thinks that she is a star!! This means she must have the Oblivious ability.

When you get her she must use only STAB moves until you solo 10 Ice Path Pokemon. You cannot continue to Blackthorn before this is done.

Now that she has figured out she sucks she must learn fake tears and use it against every Pokemon she battles that is between 5 levels lower and 5 levels higher then her. This is to appeal to her age group.

However when she figures out that this also doesn’t work then she tries to Attract all the guys to her. So you must know and keep this move.

She does not get along with other women because of this however and must use Mean Look against 5 other Jynx as well.

I like your challange so this next point will be about that. After you do the Mean look part of the challange teach Rebecca Thief. Now, because Geodude is the King Rebecca wants to steal his talent. You must use Thief on every Geodude you encounter until you get an Everstone. After you get the Everstone,(because that is how long her talent will last) it must be the only item you hold.

Take the number of Geodude that you used Thief on and divide it by 10, rounding up. This is the amount of E4 pokes that you have to solo with Rebecca.

Before you verse the E4 though Rebecca releases a new song, a Perish Song. Therefore you must use perish song at least once on every E4 member so they can hear her new talent

Tldr:
Jynx. Female
Oblivious
Solo 10 Ice Path mons with STAB before Blackthorn
Fake Tears any mon near her level
Attract every male she is sent out against
Mean Look 5 other Jynx
Teach thief and get Everstone off Geodude
Geodude/4 = E4 mons you have to solo
Perish Song every E4 member at least once
Summary: Had a lot of fun doing the sub challanges. Perish Song and Attract are pretty decent. But Icebeam is what made this mon great.

@SageChow, you get another music themed challange. Take Sgt.Pepper the male Wooper. Sgt. Pepper loves the Beatles, especially since they made a song about him. Therefore, his challange is based off of his favorite beatles songs:

Octopus' Garden: Solo all Octillery, Tentacool, and Tentacruel, because they refused to share their garden with him.

Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band/A little help from my friends: Since Sgt Pepper "gets by with a little help from his friends", you may not heal Sgt. Pepper at all while he is on the field. You may heal him outside of battle and when another pokemon is on the field.

A Hard Day's Night: Whenever you beat a gym after 5 PM real-life time, you may not use Sgt. Pepper again until the next morning, because he should be sleeping like a log.

Revolution: Sgt. Pepper knows that they call it an evolution, and he also knows that we all want to change the world. To earn his (r)evolution, he must solo the Radio Tower.

Yellow Submarine: Sgt. Pepper must learn Dig or Dive (your choice) ASAP. Also, since we all live on a Yellow Submarine, you must surf on him. No surf slaves for you!

Summary: Male wooper named Sgt. Pepper.
-Solo all Octillery, Tentacool, and Tentacruel.
-No healing Sgt. Pepper while he's on the field.
-May not evolve unless he solos the Radio Tower.
-Must learn Dig or Dive
-Must be the pokemon you surf on
-If you beat a gym after 5 PM, may not be used until the next morning.
Summary: Man that radio tower solo was hard! There was a Vileplume in it that wrecked him with Giga Drain. I actually used a lot of repels to avoid needing to switch him into Tentacool. It get's tedious outside of trainer battles. For the rest he was an awesome addition to team having vital resists and coverage moves. Ah the no-healing in battle rule was way broken and I've violated a few times to complete a solo.

The team:

SmugLeaf the lvl 18 Chikorita
Ability: Overgrow, Nature: Adamant
- Tackle
- Razor leaf
- Synthesis
- Poison Powder
Status: He solo'd Volkner by stalling poison with synthesis, hell he even shrugged off a crit; 1 solo down! He kinda solo'd Bugsy aswell. Enough to evolve to Bayleaf in my book.

TopPercent the lvl 16 Rattata
Ability: Guts, Nature: Adamant
- Bite
- Quick Attack
- Tail Whip
- Hyper Fang
Status: He still needs to solo 23 more Rattata's + Youngster Joey *sigh* to evolve. I'm only taking Rattata's that are on route to other stuff. But since I have to go back to Joey all the time (he just won't rematch and talks in Japanese, the rotten bastard), so the number is decreasing rapidly. All said, I'm liking the Rattata challange more than expected. I've never been happy to see a Rattata in the wild ever, until now =P And they really are everywhere. From now on I will only count Rattata that are owned by trainers or that appear on the road to something.

Sgt.Pepper the lvl 15 Wooper
Ability: Water Absorb, Nature: Brave
- Watergun
- Mudshot
- Tailwhip
- Mudsport (if only to act as fodder and stall more psn damage)
Status: He's done for the day, gymbattle is over, time to sleep. Nabbing defense EV's of Geodude's has payed off. Need to get him Dig somewhere!

Feature Story: The beast named Scyther

Let me tell you: Attempting to solo the Bug gym with a Chikorita was a pain. Unaware of the modifications from gen 2, I was still counting on wimpy Fury Cutter Scyther. But as the battle commences this new monster comes out first and OHKO's me right off the bat. Ouch. In fact, if it wasn't for a lone X-Defend I would never have been able to survive any U-turn at all! Guess I should have learned Reflect..

My best bet was to poison Scyther on turn one while he uses Leer. I would need to switch out to get rid of the defense drop, or he WILL OHKO regardless. So I send out the hatched egg's lvl 1 Togepi to act as fodder and take the U-turn. Fortunately, the preying mantis sets up focus energy instead and I get to stall a key turn of poison damage right there.

He U-turns out to the Metapod; I figure it's time to set up the X-att/def to get up a bulk up boost. Meanwhile Metapod takes poison and Razorleaf damage like a champ, healing with Shed Skin and a hyper potion. On the turn he finally dies to the third batch of poison I throw at him, I manage to heal chikorita up to 85% with Synthesis. Thus I survive the second U-turn of death with a mere 5 Hp (that's at +1 defence and no crit!)

In comes the poison sting Kakuna, who poisons me twice in a row before I can even touch it. Finally I get lucky, I use Synthesis while Kakuna misses a poison sting, giving me all of my HP when 'the Beast' returns to finish the match.

On my only free turn I use Tackle to get some damage in and activate his berry. The poison keeps him in the yellow; Just one more Tackle and he will be gone.. But Scyther U-turns without mercy, dealing about 70% damage. I need to use a super potion to stall his next charge; if he uses Quick Attack or Focus Energy, I could get the chance to attack again and finish the job! Either way; there are only two turns of poison left to stall out..

But he get's a crit on the U-turn - without even using focus energy! Angered, I send out the rest of my mons, TopPercent is OHKO'ed but the few defense EV's in Sgt. Pepper pay off: Scyther fails to OHKO and succumbs to Smugleaf's poison, trolled by Sgt. Pepper's Mud Sport. Dissapointed in such a lousy crit, costing me the solo, I decide it's enough: The other mons did their job, acting merely as fodder to the mantis from hell. Smugleaf was the grass-type of the match and has earned his credits to evolve into Bayleaf.

In the middle of Radio Tower. Typical for the Rival to foil my crafty disguise =P So the team is complete, and ready to kick ass. I love it when a team comes together!

SmugLeaf the lvl 33 Bayleaf
EV's: Mostly HP, Attack and some Sp Def.
- Headbutt
- Razor leaf
- Synthesis
- Poison Powder
Status: Solo'd Volkner, Bugsy, Pryce. Although, I had Ledian to Batonpass a Silver Wind boost to preventing the KO from Blizzard/Aurora Beam. Much cooler than an X-item, is it not? He's great at taking hits and stalling with synthesis. Soloing the steel gym failed, however. He was hampered by his physical attacks and low level: 26 compared to Steelix's 35.

TopPercent the lvl 31 Ratticate
EV's: Attack, Speed, and some litter in HP.
- Crunch
- Suckerpunch
- Super Fang
- Hyper Fang
Status: Thanks to the abundance of rockets in the Mahogany Hideout and Radiotower, he got his 50+ Rattata kills without specifically looking for them. Stil soloing Ratticate like a champ. He's the top dog revenge killer. He managed to solo the normal gym before I accentally reset: (The second time I decided to do it without him, but my slow team got nearly haxed to death by attract/stomp.

Sgt.Pepper the lvl 31 Wooper
EV: Def, Att, HP
- Surf
- Dig
- Amnesia
- Strength
Status: He's the main to go guy due to usefull resistances to fire/electric/rock aimed at Ledyba. His slops is his absolute crap speed, getting statused, flinched and what not: Those damned Zubats flinch hax with Bite and Confusion, laughing at his crap speed.
- Water Absorb is an abolute life saver when soloíng the squid-mons.
- Surf is proving to be quite usefull for breaking walls, also he tends to get burned a lót.

Sleepy the lvl 31 Ledian
Ability: Early Bird, Nature: Calm, Item: Choice Specs.
EV's: SpAtt, and some Speed, SDef.
- Psybeam
- Silver Wind
- Baton Pass
- Rest
Status: Baton Passed in two gym-batles, solo'd Morty. Psybeam + Lake of Rage Specs is awesome!! It makes "crappy cometpunch Ledyba" into viable sweeper Ledyba! Early Bird is proving to be quite helpfull: Hypnosis is everywhere; and EB Rest is alright too.

Brawley the lvl 28 Machop
Ability: Guts, Nature: Relaxed
EV's: Attack, Speed, HP.
- Bulk Up
- Focus Energy
- Seismic Toss -> Rock Smash
- Karate Chop
Status: One crit left to determine his new nemesis. He tried to solo the Fighting Gym, but he was bested by Poliwrath's Surf and higher level. S-Toss was replaced by Rock Smash when I was in need of a HM Slave.
- Where the hell is the Bulk Up TM? I had to trade to obtain it.

Rebecca the lvl 25 Smoochum
Ability: Guts, Nature: Mild
EV's: Sp Att, Spd
- Confusion
- Fake Tears
- Mean Look
- Icebeam
Status: Only 4 more Jynx to Mean Look, Fake Tears is fairly new. TM Thief found and ready to use later. Decided to slap Icebeam on a lvl 1 smoochum as I was trading the Bulk Up TM from HG anyway. It was nice to have him early on.

Feature Story: Ledyba needs a movepool!

Okay, so I decided to trash the "one attack" restriction on Ledyba. Why? Look at it's stats: 20 base attack, or 40 base special attack. Yeah. But luckily it's first real special move is Silver Wind with the amazing 5 PP and available at level 28! I'm not going to sit around and wait for that.

So here's what I did: It learns Psybeam from Butterfree, so I took that and bred a Calm natured Ledyba. Learned it Silver Wind right off the bat and slapped Rest on aswell (Where the hell was I supposed to get this ASAP?).

Hell, I love ledyba, but I can't stand doing lol damage with a - att nature, 20 base attack and dumb comet-miss-punch. Even confusion hax does more than that.

And with success. After vitamins and killing some ghastly's, drowsee's and magikarps this thing is pretty viable. As a ledyba it soloed the Ghost gym, a few levels lower than the Gengar. Early Bird, laughs at Hypnosis, and it's special bulk enables it to take a shadowball. The combination Silver Wind + Baton Pass works like a charm on the offchance the boost kicks in.

Feature Rant #2:

Oh yeah, while you're at it: Solo the radio tower with a Wooper..
This was really frustrating! Wooper's crap speed made him get trolled by all Grimer, who got to +2 evasion while I got to use Dig.. Koffing were immune to Dig and got to spam Smokescreen; thank god for Surf! And Zubat, who got to confusion/flinch hax me to death a few times.

All of this was paired with the lovely condition of not being able to heal while he's out, but still having to solo a shit load of trainers. My god, how many rocket's are there! I decided to exclude the basement from the challenge, so I could abuse Ledian as my nr1 poison killler. I took off the choice specs, to abuse Silver Wind + Baton Pass. (Have I mentioned how much I love this thing?)

But the main problem were the Executives. Man, the first one has five (!) Koffing and a Weezing. All with Selfdestruct and Smokescreen. Surf should have been a 2HKO, but Sgt. Pepper's crap speed enabled them to inflict poison, get Smokescreen up, both or finish me off with Selfdestruct. All while I couldn't heal! Not even to mention the Weezing, which just wouldn't die. The (only!) solution: Silver Wind-Pass Ledian + a X-special makes the Koffing a OHKO, outspeeding all but the Weezing.

Athena (just before the boss) was even more fun. She leads with Intimidate + Glare Arbok. The Crunch hax alone killed me on many occasions getting more crits and defence drops than the devil! And then the Vileplume with Mega Drain dealing about 50% damage at +4 special defence. That is insane! And to top things off it has Sleep Powder to kill me regardless. So again I opted for the only thing possible. Absorb the glare and Growl the Arbok, have Ledian get lucky with the Silver Wind, and get Sgt Pepper in at +1 attack, get to +6 with Amnesia and prey that the Vileplume doesn't get a crit (which he did a lot). Even at plus one, dig and leftovers he almost KOéd me, at plus sodding six!

Lesson learned: Amnesia > Stockpile. Who would have thought. All in all the combo of Ledian + Wooper is quite awesome; when they don't have to solo anything that is..

Here is the team before the pokemon league. The story will feature the actual E-4.

SmugLeaf the lvl 44 Bayleaf
EV's: Mostly HP, Attack and some SpD.
- Bodyslam
- Razor leaf
- Synthesis
- Poison Powder
Status: Completed his solo of Volkner, Bugsy, Pryce, and Claire (with two X-spec defend). He still needs to solo two Kanto gymleaders to evolve to Meganium. His function is really to status things, stall with synthesis and eat a few battle items to become an offensive tank.

Smugleaf's solo of the dragon gym was interesting. Two X-SpD made him take a fireblast like a champ. Poisonpowder was instrumental to wear Kingdra and especially the Gyrados down, while stalling with items/synthesis. It's HP and SpD EV's are really paying off.

TopPercent the lvl 42 Ratticate
- Crunch
- Suckerpunch
- Super Fang
- U-turn
Status: He only needs to solo Rattata and Raticate. Where the hell is Facade/Flame Orb? He is a primary physical threat, but somehow his attack is lacking without the Guts boost. He failed to OHKO a great number threats in the league. Suckerpunch was vital for beating Lance, but did a whole lot less than I'd like it to do. At least he got the revenge kill on the Aerodactyl.

Sgt.Pepper the lvl 42 Quagsire, Item: Sitrus Berry.
- Surf
- Dig
- Amnesia
- Strength
Status: I did a lot of the last gyms during the day time: No more putting him on the bench! Awesome at taking any hit the team can't handle: fire, rock, flying.. The best 'mon to beef up with Amnesia and X-items.

Sleepy the lvl 41 Ledian
Ability: Early Bird, Nature: Calm
- Psybeam
- Silver Wind
- Baton Pass
- Rest
Status: Baton Passed in two out of four gym-batles so far and solo'd Morty. Sleepy isn't dealing that much damage anymore. He failed to 2HKO Umbreon with a CS Silver Wind and failed to OHKO murkrow at +1 SpA. Still soaks up special, psychic, fighting, grass and bug attacks.

Protector the lvl 44 Machoke
Ability: Guts, Nature: Relaxed
- Bulk Up
- Focus Energy
- Rock Smash --> Protect
- Karate Chop
The 'one move' thing is a bit tricky: Karate Chop does only moderate damage but at least has decent PP. I'll wait for Brick Break or Dynamic Punch. His fair bulk and some battle items make him quite decent, but his lack of a rock-type move and his lackluster SpD really make him suffer.

Rebecca the lvl 48 Jynx @ Everstone
Ability: Oblivious Nature: Mild
EV's: SpA, Spd
- Thief -> Perish Song
- Attract
- Mean Look
- Ice Beam
Status: Attract all opposite sex pokemon. I'm keeping PS for style. Rebecca is the main special sweeper, but crap defense and a butload of weaknesses makes it want to outspeed and OHKO any physical opponent.
- Solo of 10 Icepath pokemon: Completed using Fake Tears + Powder Snow for a OHKO.
- Fake Tears pokemon: I got KO'd by most physical attacks after using Fake Tears (no defense/selfdestruct)
- Thief an Everstone: Did 5 on Victory Road (getting killed 4 times by Selfdestruct/Rock move), then another 12 on Route 47 (same but not needing to Fake Tear), gave up and went to Dark Cave for another 10. Rebecca did solo 3 pokemon in the elite four (Xatu/Jynx/Crobat by Icebeam)
- Mean Look 5 Jynx: Mahogany Gym Jynx and three Icepath wild Jynx done. The fifth Jynx was chosen to be Will's Jynx, learning Perish Song by reaching level 49 on the KO. - Perish Song the elite 4: Slowbro, Muk, Onyx, Gengar and Dragonite. Done.

Feature Story: The Elite 4

Perish Song was super awesome in helping to KO the boosting bastards like Slowbro. After a Mean Look on the Jynx, and Icebeam on the rest of the team Rebecca got to lvl 49 and used PS to KO the Slowbro (which got two curses and two amnesia's up o_0). She used PS on the Forretress while Sgt Pepper stalled with Dig. Unfortunately Muk got the surprise Gunkshot to score a KO on Sleepy, expecting a special attack.

Sgt Pepper's owned Bruno's entire team, trolling Hitmonlee with Dig after he got a surprise Blaze Kick on Ledian, even abusing a Swagger attack boost! Rebecca got her lovely song on the Onyx and Karen's Gengar. Switching to Top-percent to take the Shadowball proved a poor move as a CB Suckerpunch failed to KO at 1%, while he raped my rat with a Focus Blast.

But the real challenge was Lance. I used Smugleaf to poison the Gyrados, switching to Sgt Pepper to abuse Water Absorb and set up a bunch of X-items and Amnesia. This enabled an easy sweep of Lance's team with solid 2HKO's on his pokemon using Body Slam. Sgt. Pepper is such a beast that he lives a crit Outrage from the top-dragon and heals with the sitrus berry. The match appears over, until the Charizard gets a crit too on his Air Slash.
As my team is weak to Flying, I set up Perish Song to scare it out. Using Machoke I set up Bulk Ups and X-SpD on the remaining Aerodactyl. But his Aerial Ace gets a crit too! Toppercent's Suckerpunch takes it out and get's the Charizard in the yellow (I can't believe it did so little..). I pray that Bayleef can live an Airslash at full health (I guess he should), but it doesn't matter as the wretched Charizard get's another crit, taking Smugleaf down too. I end up reviving Sgt Pepper twice in a row, using Sleep as fodder, as he get's yét another crit before I can finally surf him to oblivion.

Beaten Red at Mt Silver.

SmugLeaf the lvl 59 Meganium
EV's: Mostly HP, Attack and some SpD.
- Bodyslam
- Razor leaf
- Synthesis
- Poison Powder
Solo'd Volker, Bugsey, Pryce, Claire, Erika, Jasmine, and Blaine (as Meganium).
Final Judgement: Bodyslam's para-hax was awesome considering his mediocre speed. Poison powder was instrumental in wearing bulky threats down and Razor Leaf was great PP in long caves. I hadn't expected to like this thing, but the frequent and challenging solo's coupled with his EV-trained bulk made this into a versatile behemoth: I only had to use two X-SpD to beat Blaine!

TopPercent the lvl 58 Ratticate
- Crunch
- Suckerpunch
- Return
- U-turn
Final Judgement: Great speed, priority and a guts boost (I got him burned!) makes him a decent damage dealer. As long as he OHKO's there's no problem with him. The challange ended early, and during the Kanto bit, he had no real challenge. Still, I got him to KO Ho-oh and Suicune for laughs. The challenge was quite fun early on when he was manically hunting for trainers with a Rattata. The rematch thing I threw out after a while. That phone thing is just annoying as hell.

Sgt.Pepper the lvl 62 Quagsire, Item: Leftovers.
- Surf
- Dig
- Amnesia
- Return
Final Judgement: His overall bulk, good resistances and Amnesia as well as good attacks on both sides of the spectrum made him my main answer to threats. Getting the Leftovers from the snorlax made him even more awesome.

Sleepy the lvl 57 Ledian
Ability: Early Bird, Nature: Calm
- Psybeam
- Silver Wind
- Baton Pass
- Rest
Final Judgement: Ledian is awesome, but his movepool is worthless. Silver Wind lacks PP, and Psybeam was bread onto it as a much needed coverage move. After proper EV-training however Sleepy became quite an offensive beast, picking up the choice specs at lake of rage. Going into Kanto, his sweeping prowess began to decline. I really loved his ability to get the Silver Wind boost and his ability to pass it off, but for raw power I would have preferred Bug Buzz. His most glaring Rock and Fire weaknesses have great synergy with Sgt Pepper who got in on numerous occasions to take the attack. He did his final Baton Passing in Blue's and in Brock's gym before Protector's solo.

Protector the lvl 55 Machoke
Ability: No Guard, Nature: Relaxed
- Bulk Up
- Focus Energy
- Protect
- Dynamic Punch
Final Judgement: He was pretty boring after evolution. Quite decent bulk after a Bulk Up, he should have gotten substitute. I really hate the need for HM moves in the games, and how many are there!! Damned Flash and Whirlpool and Rockclimb bleargH! Once I deleted his Rock Smash as in the rules, I got trolled in every single dungeon.

Rebecca the lvl 58 Jynx @ Everstone
Ability: Oblivious Nature: Mild
EV's: SpA, Spd
- Perish Song
- Attract
- Psychic
- Ice Beam
Final Judgement: High speed, Special Attack and STAB Icebeam. Perish Song took some behemoths down, Attract was usefull on trainer pokemon (they seem to be 80% male.. which is annoying enough to have to use it all the time, but at least it worked more often than not: I got KO'd quite a few times by this. All in all it's actually better than it looks.)

Feature Story: Red

The Ultimate boss: Yourself from 10 years ago..

I had planned to get Sgt Pepper to set up on the Pikachu, who he walls entirely. I hadn't realised that at +6 SpD the Mega Drain would do about 50%. I thought to stall him with potions (yes breaking the no healing rule, but whatever.. Also forgetting that they increased pp this gen and only did damage in gen V) But in the end it didn't matter beacuse turns out he had frenzy plant witch is a OHKO at max SpD regardless. Lovely!

On the second go; I KO the pikachu with dig, TopPercent gets a guts U-turn off on the venussaur and switch to Rebecca to Attract and KO with Icebeam. I decide to set up Sgt Pepper again buy now on the Charizard, setting up Amnesia on the first Airslash and proceed to get his defences and special defences up and add some special attack (I only had one X-att left). With some luck from a Dire Hit I get a crit to knock out the Blastoise too, before the Lapras get's lucky on the Blizzard and crits through my wall of Amnesia. Even at max health he doesn't live that.

After some switching I stall the Blizzards and get Smugleaf in and set up 2 SpD boosts and a Dire Hit, using poison powder I get him down twice only to be fed a Full Restore when I have to heal to save SmugLeaf from dying under the hail. The third time is a charm and the Lapras bites the dust. Now it's only a matter of poisoning the Snorlax. Blizzard Ko's me, but a final strike from TopPercent takes the final mon down.

Benny in a Jet,

Take a (male) Poliwag. Name it Tuco.

As you may know Tuco is the name of the ugly in the western classic “The Good, the Bad and the Ugly”. Because he thinks he's a gunslinger he must either know Water Gun, Mud Shot or both.

Do you remember this famous scene from the movie: Tuco's nemesis finally catches him while taking a bath and starts gloating. Tuco shoots him for talking to much: “If you're gonna shoot, shoot! Don't talk!” Well, your Poliwag feels the same way, so whenever your opponent uses a stat changing move* you must shoot him with either Watergun or Mud Shot. If the attack KO's your opponent you may want to repeat the famous quote for style.

Sometimes, the old gun heroes had to rely on their fists to solve their problems. You should have a slapping or punching attack on Tuco at all times. Stuff like Doubleslap, Wakeupslap, Icepunch etc. Whenever an enemy dares to throw a punch/slap at you, you must man up like a real cowboy and hit him with one of your own. Should the enemy be in KO range (yellow) you may opt to skip the formalities and shoot him with a gun attack instead.

Item: Only a scarf may protect your face from the wild west dust.

Evolution: Poliwag isn't a good shot yet. You must target practice his aim by KO-ing all pokemon of a Gymleader and two of his lackies using Watergun. You are allowed to use any moves to weaken the opponent, as long as you finish the job with the gun. Volkner/Bugsy's gym is excluded from this challenge. As a Poliwhirl it must prove his worth once more. Solo your way through ten rockets and an executive to prove his skills as a gunslinger.

Extra: In the end it's all for a few dollars more. Solo every Meowth or Persian in the hope that they use Payday.

Have Fun!

Summary:
- Watergun/Mudshot. Must use in response to stat boosting/taunt/embargo.
- Doubleslap/Wake Up Slap/Punch move. Must use in response to slap or punch attack. May opt to just shoot.
- KO all pokemon of Gymleader and two lackies with Watergun as Poliwag
- Solo ten rockets and an Executive as Poliwhirl.

* Any move that changes stats without dealing damage (Growl/Leer/Swords Dance etc). Add Taunt, Embargo and Sleep Talk to that list.

@SageChow, you get another music themed challange. Take Sgt.Pepper the male Wooper. Sgt. Pepper loves the Beatles, especially since they made a song about him. Therefore, his challange is based off of his favorite beatles songs:

Octopus' Garden: Solo all Octillery, Tentacool, and Tentacruel, because they refused to share their garden with him.

Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band/A little help from my friends: Since Sgt Pepper "gets by with a little help from his friends", you may not heal Sgt. Pepper at all while he is on the field. You may heal him outside of battle and when another pokemon is on the field.

A Hard Day's Night: Whenever you beat a gym after 5 PM real-life time, you may not use Sgt. Pepper again until the next morning, because he should be sleeping like a log.

Revolution: Sgt. Pepper knows that they call it an evolution, and he also knows that we all want to change the world. To earn his (r)evolution, he must solo the Radio Tower.

Yellow Submarine: Sgt. Pepper must learn Dig or Dive (your choice) ASAP. Also, since we all live on a Yellow Submarine, you must surf on him. No surf slaves for you!

Summary: Male wooper named Sgt. Pepper.
-Solo all Octillery, Tentacool, and Tentacruel.
-No healing Sgt. Pepper while he's on the field.
-May not evolve unless he solos the Radio Tower.
-Must learn Dig or Dive
-Must be the pokemon you surf on
-If you beat a gym after 5 PM, may not be used until the next morning.

@Benny in a Jet: Take my namesake, a Skarmory. Name it Kestrel. It hates IronFalco (see one of my earlier challanges) because he stalls like a coward. To prove how Skarmory is useful without stall, he may not have any of the moves that IronFalco was required to have (which were Spikes, Roar, and Toxic as I recall). In fact, it will become a boosting sweeper by learning Swords Dance ASAP. Then, you will teach it two STAB attacking moves, and finally, one more non-STAB move of your choice. You may delete STAB moves, but only for other STAB moves.

That's another great challange! I agree, a real trainer surfs on his topdog pokemon, not some crappy HM slave =P The after 5PM thing is going to troll me though. Great stuff!

My challenge so far (you guys are really fast):

Molten the Magmar. Your rival tried to catch this Magmar when he was in Burned Tower so it must always solo his starter(whatever it will be). It's also sad that it wont get to become a Magmortor, so it must try to mimic one by knowing 4 different typed moves.
Love Magmar. Thank you.

Rattata, name it TopPercent. Must solo Youngster Joey and a rematch with him after every gym battle. If nature is Adamant, solo 50 other Rattatas. If nature is +Atk(not Adamant, including Hardy), solo 30 other Rattatas. If nature is -Atk, solo 40 Rattatas. If nature is neutral to Attack, solo 70 Rattatas. If Atk IV is over 20, lower the amount of Rattata solos by 10. Must be caught on Route 29.
So...many...Rattatta. O_O Raticate might be useful....

Benny in a Jet, Take a No-Evolution Scyther. If it has Swarm, it cannot learn Bug Type Moves. If it has Technician, it cannot use moves with a BP of 60 or less. Either way, it must solo 50 Trainers. Name it Ninja'd.
Hmph. =_=

Take a (male) Poliwag. Name it Tuco.Summary:
- Watergun/Mudshot. Must use in response to stat boosting/taunt/embargo.
- Doubleslap/Wake Up Slap/Punch move. Must use in response to slap or punch attack. May opt to just shoot.
- KO all pokemon of Gymleader and two lackies with Watergun as Poliwag
- Solo ten rockets and an Executive as Poliwhirl.
In Soviet Russia, Poli translates to BEAST. Thanks.

@Benny in a Jet: Take my namesake, a Skarmory. Name it Kestrel. It hates IronFalco (see one of my earlier challanges) because he stalls like a coward. To prove how Skarmory is useful without stall, he may not have any of the moves that IronFalco was required to have (which were Spikes, Roar, and Toxic as I recall). In fact, it will become a boosting sweeper by learning Swords Dance ASAP. Then, you will teach it two STAB attacking moves, and finally, one more non-STAB move of your choice. You may delete STAB moves, but only for other STAB moves.
I'm afraid I have to reject this as Skarmory isn't available in Heart Gold without trading. :<

2 more people!

Benny, you want challange? You got...
Chikorita named Leafy. Solo Falkner before evolving to Bayleef. Evolve again after Ho-Oh. No STAB at all.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
As my Diamond Scramblocke was fun but ended up with a solo run of Staraptor, without Close Combat, right before facing Dialga (it lasted until Volkner's gym), I would like to do another Scramble on Diamond.

This time, I would like a very hard challange (very hard does not mean a lot of grinding), again for Diamond, with trading only for evolution purposes (i.e. Kadabra -> Alakazam). This is not a Scramblocke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)