[Beginner] Heroic Characters Mafia: GAME OVER! Playable Characters win

Majority!

I'm so proud of you guys.

As you all gather around to lynch Xaqwais, he just kinda stares at you... his partners flee as he simply looks at the villagers, and fires a beam of energy at them... except he can't since he has no partner anymore. You now proceed to kill him.

Role PM said:
Dear Xaqwais,
You are Neku Sakuraba.

You are a kid who, through a strange amount of events, died. Yes, that’s right, died. You teamed up with three partners to survive three weeks of pure madness, and complete random missions. Battling against the Reapers in the Reaper’s Game was hard, surviving everything else was much, much harder. Though originally an anti-social jerk to all, you opened up a bit more as you got to know your partners, and a little guidance by Mr. Hanekoma.

At night, you may send a PM to both loudkirbyking and Darkpenguin67, titled “Night X - I have to, <User>”. You will charge up a ball of energy in your hand, then shoot <User> with it. They will die from the hit, and their body turned into soul.

Also, at night, you may send a PM to both loudkirbyking and Darkpenguin67, titled “Night X - Scan <User>”. You will use your Player pin to scan <User>, learning as many details as possible about them since you can read their mind.

Also, at night, you may send a PM to both loudkirbyking and Darkpenguin67, titled “Night X - Tin Pin <User>”. You will challenge <User> to a game of Tin Pin, and since you have all the Tin Pin pin’s, you’ll obviously win. This will distract <User> to get better all night so they cannot complete their action.

Your player pin might come in handy for hiding among the masses.

You are allied with yourself. You win if you kill <snip>,<snip>,<snip>, and <snip> with your nightly kill. If they die by a means other then your nightly kill, you will be given a new role name to target.
Looks like he hadn't killed all of his targets, so unfortunately, he now must face erasure... whoops.

macle is back, blah blah blah.

S'now Night 7. Night 7 ends in 24 hours.

Deadline!

With night over, everyone seems to be partying at their progress. Objection seems to be dancing around, macle is screaming at random folks, jessifer even seems to be joining the fun... okay, maybe not, but whatever. shuckles my hero suddenly points out someone's gone, as everyone focuses. With everyone looking around, you notice Chomz is missing! Or not. Looks like he was blinded by a bright light that, in turn, led to his death... somehow. However, there was a message on top of his body that nobody could figure out.

Chomz said:
Dear LeethoofChomz,
You are Link.

A silent hero, you’re the wielder of the Master Sword. Though nobody knows your timeline to perfection, you’ve been slaying foes for years. With many different weapons, such as boomerang, bombs, arrows, magic wands, even a bottle and bug net, you’re adaptable to smash anything.

At night, you may send a PM to both loudkirbyking and Darkpenguin67, titled “Night X - Shield <User> from foes”. You will shield <User> from all foes, blocking almost. Killers, however, will be able to sneak past your shielding, and kill <User>, so it won’t block kills.

You are allied with the Playable Characters. You win if you defeat all resistance.
Couldn't help the picture. Night results on the way.

Game over!

With Objection's life dead, you notice he wasn't lynched, but instead he simply had his battery taken out...

Role PM said:
Dear Objection,
You are Buzz Lightyear.

Originally a character from a television show, you’re really just a toy by now. Though you originally thought you were just like the show version, after meeting Woody, you realize you are indeed just a toy. Yet, you still do epic tricks, so nobody even thinks of questioning your skills as a toy.

At night, you may send a PM to both loudkirbyking and Darkpenguin67, titled “Night X - Get played with by <User>”. You will stay out near <User>, and they will see you and begin to play with you, because who doesn’t like space ranger toys? By doing this, you’ll learn everything about <User>.

You are allied with the Movie Heroes. You win if your alliance is the only one left.
Next, you begin to go through and find out that he did have a partner. Galladiator just kinda stares at you, and then flees for his life. You do manage to catch him, then proceed to Hurricane him, as it's super effective...

Role PM said:
Dear Galladiator,
You are Captain Jack Sparrow.

You are the Captain of the Black Pearl, and not exactly the best fighter. More of a thinker, you tend not to fight as much as you do think on things. Outwitting foes is easy, taking them down with a pointy stick isn’t. Through many adventures, you’ve proven yourself pretty awesome.

At night, you may send a PM to both loudkirbyking and Darkpenguin67, titled “Night X - Take <User>’s gold”. You will swipe <User>’s things, and then stuff <User> into your ship. They’ll be taken out for the course of the day, and be unable to post or get into the main IRC channels for the game. You’ll bring them back by night, because by then everyone would get worried and you don’t want them issuing a chase.

You are allied with the Movie Heroes. You win if your alliance is the only one left.
Now time to celebrate! jessifer reveals herself as she returns to Caelin to rule.

Role PM said:
Dear jessifer,
You are Lyn.

Originally from Sacae, your parents both ended up dying by bandits. A great swordswoman, you’re the fastest character in the game, and the wielder of both the Mani Katti and Sol Katti. You also, through a series of events, ended up realizing that you were the granddaughter of Caelin’s ruler. After defeating his brother, you ended up meeting him, then going through some whole sort of things with Eliwood a few years later to save the world from Nergal.

At night, you may send a PM to both loudkirbyking and Darkpenguin67, titled “Night X - Track <User> with hunting skills”. You will be able to tell signs of wherever <User> goes, and then figure out who they targeted from the footsteps, smells, and other hunting traits you have from your Sacaen blood.

You are allied with the Playable Characters. You win if you defeat all resistance.
With that, macle finally finished the tests... GlaDos is now pleased.

Role PM said:
Dear macle,
You are the Portal Robots.

You are the two robots from Portal 2, one being Atlas and the other, P-Body. You two alone are all right, but together can tackle many amazing puzzles. You two are also a couple of goofs, taking the other’s head off or playing Rock-Paper-Scissors for no reason. As a team, you begin to make a friendship, or whatever friendship a robot can make, and end up getting more points by this. Nice.

You have no night powers, but since there are two of you, your vote for lynches counts as 2 instead of 1.

shuckles my hero then proceeds to return to Mt. Silver, having proved his worth to all.

Role PM said:
Dear shuckles my hero,
You are Red.

You are the original trainer from Pokemon Red, and a super powerful trainer in Gold/Silver/Crystal/HG/SS. Though owning no Ubers pokemon, you still prove that you can own everyone with your team up in Mt. Silver. With your trusty super powered Pikachu, you provide one heck of a challenge to everyone.

At night, you may send a PM to both loudkirbyking and Darkpenguin67, titled “Night X - White out <User>”. You will finish off <User>’s pokemon in a giant battle that will take all night, then since they fainted, they won’t exactly be able to act... again. This will kill them, but since you’re from a mountain and refuse to use a pokemon center, you can only use this power once due to PP usage.

Kaxtar found himself returning back to Destiny Islands, as the gang was waiting for him.

Role PM said:
Dear Kaxtar,
You are Sora.

The main hero of the Kingdom Hearts series(Well most of them), you’re a random kid that hangs around Destiny Islands with Riku, Kairi, Selphie, Wakka, and Tidus. Though you originally planned on exploring by raft, you ended up being sucked away to many different worlds and wielding a Keyblade. Meeting many different characters and saving so many worlds that nobody can count them, you’re a true blood hero to all.

At night, you may send a PM to both loudkirbyking and Darkpenguin67, titled “Night X - Cast Blizzaga on <User>”. You will cast Blizzaga on <User>, causing them to be frozen solid. This will make them unable to enter the main IRC chat, and other chats related to the game.

Finally, khz returned to Dream land... again. His work had been accomplished.

Role PM said:
Dear Solacekhz,
You are Kirby.

You are a pink puffball of destruction, or at least we think you’re a puffball. You could be a walking marshmallow for all we know, but everyone assumes you’re a puffball, so we go with that. You can eat almost anything, and change forms by eating whatever. From hammers to microphones to magical hats, you have so many powers we don’t know where to start.

At night, you may send a PM to both loudkirbyking and Darkpenguin67, titled “Night X - Eat <User1>, and use their power on <User2>”. You will eat <User1>, and copy whatever power they have on <User2>. However, <User1> must have died the night/day before, or they’d run at the sight of you, or else decomposed too much for you to eat. Also, they must be a playable character, or they’d be too big to eat. You will be sent whatever power(s) you can copy before the next night.

...But before leaving, everyone has to say their goodbye's, right? As you all look around, one note is left on the ground.

WELL, HERE WE GO AGAIN GUYS! Jkjk, Playable Characters win!

Postgame will be in a separate thread... sometime. I'll work on it later.

There wasn't, just an alliance checker and tracker. And Tracker worked pretty much the same way as most Mafia and no village naturally had two night actions.

Overall, great game to all.

And how did Galladiator die, exactly?

I actually became inspector after TL died, but it was too late to use it, unless my good friend KHZ copied me and finished the inspect. If that's the case, Gallad was checked by KHZ, which meant checkmate Sergei.

Good game everyone, first time I've survived to the end. I'll make a more comprehensive post in the pregame thread, but did any of the SHV's ever connect with each other? Because the Movie Heroes started split into two groups of three.

Well, one group of three and one group of two.

And for those who got my results early game, I genuinely did not get any worthwhile result until N5. Hooked N0, target was SG'd N1, hooked again N2, got my own role PM as a result N3 (still don't know why the fuck that happened), and then the guy I inspected N4 died that night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)