Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

13laze13oy, take a Squirtle and name him Koops.
This Squirtle manages to get his hands on your Pokédex, and decides to follow it blindly.
Fire Red Pokédex (Squirtle) said:
When it retracts its long neck into its shell, it squirts out water with vigorous force.
Following this, Koops must use Withdraw at least once before he can use any Water-type attacks.
In addition, after using Withdraw, he cannot switch out or run away, and can only use Water-type attacks or Withdraw.
He can never forget Withdraw.

To evolve, he must solo your rival twice.

Fire Red Pokédex (Wartortle) said:
This POKéMON is very popular as a pet. Its fur-covered tail is a symbol of its longevity.
As a Wartortle, Koops becomes obsessed with his "longevity", or long life.
If he is below 50% health, he can only switch out, use either Protect or Withdraw, or be healed.
In addition, if he has a status condition, he cannot fight until you return to a Pokémon center to heal.

However, this all changes once you enter Blaine's gym.
Koops decides to risk it, and must solo the entire gym, including Blaine.
All other restrictions are dropped, but he must use Withdraw immediately each time he is sent into battle, to protect himself.

He can evolve after this solo.

Fire Red Pokédex (Blastoise) said:
It crushes its foe under its heavy body to cause fainting. In a pinch, it will withdraw inside its shell.
As a Blastoise, Koops is proud of his newfound power.
He must learn either Skull Bash or Double-Edge, and can only use these two moves to KO foes.
If this restriction is broken, he must Withdraw on his next turn in battle. (Even if it's a different battle)

If his health is in the red, the only move he can use is Withdraw.

He must solo at least two Pokémon in the Elite Four.

Good luck!

Hey I'm looking to do a scramble challange for Fire Red at a hard difficulty. All Pokemon must be obtainable in game.
Rules:
1.Try to mix the types up
2.Be creative and pick lesser used pokes without them being utterly horrible
3.Preferably ones that evolve and have evolution challenges
You get Random the Clefairy. The rules are simple. In fact there are only five.

1). Metronome the only offensive move that you may have.
2). Toxic cannot be used.
3). Must solo a gym leader.
4). Cannot evolve until you have enter the Indigo Plateu
5). Must hold a TM bought from the Game Corner.

GL ^_^

Yo guys!! I need two more Pokemon for my Yellow Scramble. (Preferably ones that have some strength-- cause right now I have Poliwrath, Marowak, Butterfree, and Dugtrio). And please, can I have one that I can get earlier on.

DEMo_Gorgon47, take Speedemon the Pikachu.
This Pikachu is obsessed with speed, so he must learn and keep Thunder Wave and at least two of Flash/Quick Attack/Swift/Agility.
If he is ever outsped:
-He must immediately use Thunder Wave to slow the foe down
-He can only use Flash/Quick Attack/Swift/Agility/Thunder Wave for the rest of the battle.
-He cannot switch out or run away.

He must solo a gym leader and at least two Pokémon in the elite four.

Should be easy enough. Good luck!

^Alright, good enough. Challenge accepted.

So, who wants to give me a Bulbasaur? Huh, huh? Jk, but seriously, someone give me one more Pokemon!! And make sure to make it a challenge!!

Ok 13laze13boy in thanks for your challenge with Rudolph the Diglett, I'm going to have to give you a challenge.

You get Da'Man the Weedle. Da'Man knows he is the big boss, the meanest and the badest of the Bug Types. As the big boss, he has to always be on the offensive, and there for cant use any attacks that dont do direct damage to the foe. But it doesnt end there, Da'Man has to show off his prowess. So to show off his power, he must overcome all obstacles that most other Bug-types would shy away from. So he must solo Brock. The highlest level you can be at for this solo is 20 (giving you Twin Needle).

Satisfied with himself, Da'Man cannot be used again until you reach Mt. Moon. It is there he learns of Team Rocket, a group he believes is trying to overthrow him as the biggest and badest in the Region. Solo Team Rocket whenever and wherever they appear. (unless it conflicts with another solo)

Da'Man can only fight worthy enemies after defeating Mt. Moon, so he can only partake in battles where he doesnt have a type advantage. (he cant fight grass, or psychic types).

Next enemy to Da'Man's awesomeness is Koga. Solo Koga's Muk and Weezing. He refuses to fight Koga's Koffings, as he deems them beneath him.

After Koga Da'Man again thinks he is king of the world, and kings never fight themselves, but instead send armies to do their bidding. Da'Man cannot fight again until you reach Viridian Gym where he discovers is Team Rockets final strong hold. He must solo all trainers in the Viridian Gym, but leave Giovanni to one of his underlings.

With Team Rocket gone for good, Da'Man rests, and cannot be used again until after Victory Road is complete.

In the Pokemon League, Da'Man will face the ultimate enemies-- Bruno's Onixes and Agatha the Poison Master. He must solo the two Onixes and Agatha's entire team. He cannot take part in any other battles in the Pokemon League.

GL with that =D

Thanks DEMo sounds interesting so only need 1 more poke and really excited to start.

One question does duel typing that results in neutral effectiveness count? (Can he fight Grass/Poison which makes bug attacks neutral)?

If anyone could give me one more poke I could finally start this thanks to everyone that already have.

Chapter 6 of my Red Solo Frenzy is up!

The reason there's no link this time is because whenever I link to it in my post, it logs me out. The link is in my sig.

I'm taking another challenge to keep myself busy and it will give me something to do after I compete White.
- Theme: The Lion King
- Game: Soul Silver
- Full team before Clair
- No starter & no trading
- Soloing trainers to a minimum but gym leaders are fine

Pokemon White Team Update:

Bacon the Tepig - Evolved to Emboar - Lv. 43

George the Pansage - Evolved to Simisage - Lv. 43

Rover the Lillipup - Evolved to Stoutland - Lv. 42

Colourful the Archen - Types covered 15/17 - Evolved to Archeops - Lv. 42

Vibrant the Tympole - Evolved to Seismitoad - Lv. 43

Worker the ??? - Caught Dwebble - Evolved to Crustle - Lv. 43

I might do some grinding before Iris but I think I should be good.

Need 1 more poke for my Fire Red scramble challange and really want to get started. The pokemon I already have are:

Catch Growlithe with Intimidate, nickname it Guardian.
You may never deposit Guardian.
Evolve it as soon as you get it.
Whenever any of your other party members are in the red or get statused, switch in Guardian the next turn. Also applies during soloes.
Solo 3 Silph Co. floors. (top floor doesn't count)
Solo Giovanni every time you fight him.

Onix named Grinder.
must learn and keep Dig
must solo 5 areas to learn Rock Slide
If it has Rock Head it can learn Double Edge after soloing Sabrina. Limit of 5 tries.
If it has Sturdy it must learn and use Explosion every time its HP is red.
Must always use Sandstorm when it is sent out against a boss' Pokémon.
solo the entirety of the Rocket Warehouse, and after that, it evolves.
solo Blue's Tyranitar

Squirtle and named Koops.
Must use Withdraw before he can use any Water-type attacks.
In addition, after using Withdraw, he cannot switch out or run away, and can only use Water-type attacks or Withdraw.
He can never forget Withdraw.
To evolve, he must solo your rival twice.
If he is below 50% health, he can only switch out, use either Protect or Withdraw, or be healed.
In addition, if he has a status condition, he cannot fight until you return to a Pokémon center to heal.
Does not apply to Blaines gym
solo the entire gym, including Blaine.
must use Withdraw immediately each time he is sent into battle
He can evolve after this solo.
As a Blastoise, Koops is proud of his newfound power.
He must learn either Skull Bash or Double-Edge, and can only use these two moves to KO foes.
If this restriction is broken, he must Withdraw on his next turn in battle.
If his health is in the red, the only move he can use is Withdraw.
He must solo at least two Pokémon in the Elite Four.

You get Random the Clefairy.
1). Metronome the only offensive move that you may have.
2). Toxic cannot be used.
3). Must solo a gym leader.
4). Cannot evolve until you have enter the Indigo Plateu
5). Must hold a TM bought from the Game Corner.

You get Da'Man the Weedle.
cant use any attacks that dont do direct damage to the foe.
must solo Brock. The highest level you can be at for this solo is 20
Satisfied with himself, Da'Man cannot be used again until you reach Mt. Moon.
Solo Team Rocket whenever and wherever they appear. (unless it conflicts with another solo)
only partake in battles where he doesnt have a type advantage. (he cant fight grass, or psychic types).
Solo Koga's Muk and Weezing.
cannot fight again until you reach Viridian Gym
He must solo all trainers in the Viridian Gym, but not Giovanni
cannot be used again until after Victory Road is complete.
He must solo the two Onixes and Agatha's entire team
cannot take part in any other battles in the Pokemon League.

Just 1 more to go.

Riki, be like Datai and start with Chikorita and ditch it. (This provokes Silver, the rival, into starting with a Cyndaquil.) Your team believes that Silver's Cyndaquil/Quilava/Typhlosion is Scar, and as such looks to him as a foe. Your first permanent team member, Simba the male Rattata (closest thing to a lion in the early game that I could think of; you could change this to something that more befits a lion if you don't want Rattata), must solo Scar every time you and Silver fight, beginning in Azalea Town, and must solo Scar in Azalea Town to evolve. The only moves Simba has access to are moves that a real lion could use, such as tackling, clawing, or biting. GL;HF!

The Elite 4 was pretty easy. N was defeated and everything was running smoothly until Ghetsis brought out Hydreigon and destroyed my team.

23 hour bump only need 1 more poke for a hard fire red scramble.

Riki take Nala the Eevee
Must learn Bite to evolve into Flareon
May only have 1 Fire type move, that move being Fire Fang.
Wants to help Simba defeat Scar's minions so solos at least 2 per rival battle.
If Simba faints Nala must be sent out to avenge him.
Must know Bite and Headbutt.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
My brother wants a scramble challenge, Diamond, make it hard as hell but follow these rules (because hard ≠ grind you derps)

1) No restrictions on a Pokemon's level (must be highest level in party, must be x level by x event, must be <40, etc)
2) no Cheri Berry Zubat or anything like that because getting consumables is ASDFGHJKL;
3) don't be a douche (while technically not a level restriction, "solo cynthia with a magikarp" obviously means i would have to do a shitton of grinding which is not cool yo)

Pwnemon's brother, take Mediate the Meditite.
This Meditite prefers to settle his differences without fighting, and is resolved to mediate situations between you and other trainers.

If he is hit with a physical attack AND he is still above red HP, he must use Meditate on his next turn, to regain his peaceful state of mind.
However, if he is hit with a physical attack AND he is knocked into red HP, he immediately loses his temper and can only use physical fighting-type moves for the rest of the battle, or until he leaves the red HP. (After level 29)

Other than the above situation, he can never use any physical attacks.

He must solo your rival to evolve.

He must solo Maylene and Byron.

Good luck! (I can adjust difficulty, easier or harder, if need be)

Can someone give me a Pokemon Yellow Challenge? The only rules is that the Pokemon cannot be rock or ground type and has to have a decent level of strength

Pwnemon's brother, take DERP the Wooper. DERP was dropped on its head several times when it was little. This caused it to be so dumb that it makes *insert incredibly idiotic person here* look like a genius in comparison. What this means is...

Whenever you send DERP into battle, flip a coin twice. If you get heads, select one move in the top row. You cannot use that move for the remainder of the battle. If you get tails, do the same for a move on the bottom row.
It fails to grasp the concept of TMs, HMs, and Move Relearners, so it can only learn moves via level-up.
When DERP tries to learn a level-up move, you must roll a 6-sided die. This only applies when DERP has a full moveset.
For DERP to learn a move, you must get an even number.
If you get a 1, however, DERP not only fails to learn the move, but you are forced to delete an existing move. If you haven't gotten to the Move Deleter, act as if it's deleted.
DERP gets its evolution level confused with that of Marshtomp, and thus refuses to evolve until it reaches Lv. 36.
When DERP evolves, it can somehow learn one TM move of your choice.
For some reason, DERP thinks it's a Bug-type, and is afraid of anything that's red, brown, or gray, unless this conflicts with another solo.
DERP wants to solo Aaron, as well as every Bug Catcher you encounter, because it's afraid of being caught in a bug net.

Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)