Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

nyttyn

From Now On, We'll...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
nyttyn, you will get MoneyBags the Zigzagoon.

Ok, there are some things that you must know about MoneyBags before you begin:

1). MoneyBags is crazy about money and his Pick Up ability let's him rake in the cash. You must sell all items that Pick Up collects.
1.5). MoneyBags is very Serious about this rule!!
2). MoneyBags knows that holding an item hinders his collecting abilities, so it may never hold an item.
3). Sometimes, if one needs money, they will steal it and sell in on the Black-market. Learn Thief and Covet ASAP. Use one of those moves first in any battle that it is in. Sell any item captured by this method!!
4). After learning Thief and/or Covet, you must Steal Sitrus Berries from as many E4 and Gym leaders as possible.
5). MoneyBags hates using very strong techniques, so no moves over 60 BP.

Ok, now, MoneyBags is a greedy little Raccoon, so you can only evolve MoneyBags after you have collected 20,000 PokeDollers using ONLY the the items collected via Pick Up. I highly suggest that you keep track of the money....

Solo the 8th Gym Leader as he looks rich and MoneyBags wants to take from the Rich to give to himself.

When you evolve into Linoone, you can sell 5 Rare Candies that have been collected by Pick up in order to increase the BP limit of your moves by 5 for every 5 Rare Candies sold!!

Gameplan: Grind grind grind. Going to spend a chunk of time running around and selling 20 thousand dollars worth of items to evolve him.
@nyttyn

I feel like giving out a simple but nasty as heck challenge to you. Take a Wingull and name it Daredevil. The name has nothing to do with the comic book character, no, this Wingull just likes danger. As such, it must solo every trainer owned Electric type you encounter, including Wattson's team. It also may not be used against any Pokemon it has a super-effective STAB attack against, as that would be too easy. No further restrictions, as the 4x weakness is hell enough.

Gameplan: OH DEAR JESUS GRIND THE FUCK OUT OF THIS

Take Steelhead the Aron. He is proud of being steel type and having rock head as ability so he has to have 1 steel type moves and double edge before evolving.He has use his head that he's so proud of every second turn. (allowed attacks are headbutt, tackle, take down and double edge)
Final moveset has to be this:

1 steel type move
double edge
roar
and 1 special attack

And to make this hard he has to solo every fighting type you encounter unless someone else is soloing that pokemon

Gameplan: Have someone else solo every other fighting type LOOPHOLES

Extreme the Marill
- Must be caught in the grass of Route 104.
- Must be either +Atk Huge Power or +Def/SpD Thick Fat. Must be the first Marill matching one of these combinations.
- Must solo either Brawly or Norman to evolve into Azumarill. Hell, if you're feeling gutsy, do both. :p

If +Atk Huge Power:
- Must know two physical attacks and two special attacks.
- When Extreme is sent out, toss a coin. Heads, he may only use physical attacks. Tails, he may only use special attacks.
- May never use a supereffective attack.

Gameplan: I'm using a coin with two heads on it and a coin with two tails on it as needed.
nyttyn take yourself a wurmple.

No poison STAB, no evolution, must always be within 5 levels of your highest levelled team member, solo Juan's gym trainers, must land the final hit on three of Drake's Pokemon, and solo Sydney.

Gameplan: oh shit.

Sona the Gardevoir must solo the champion

Part 1: New Beginnings

Part 2:

Calm Before the Storm

Oh? And what did you find?

AAAAARRGH LET ME KILL HIM!

Tempting, but the last thing we need is a arrest warrant.

Marching onwards, our heroes find a youngster, who stops them to deliver a world-shatteringly important bit of knowledge...

Beating up the foolish youngster and his friends, they move on, stopping only to pick some berries...

Hey Sona?

Sup?

I've been wondering...since you pokemon spend so much time around trees, know why they vanish the second you pick one or two berries off of them?

Fuck if I know man, it baffles us too.

Swear to god, make the obvious joke here and I will kick you in the shins.

Oh, I'll help you further your career all right, just come over to my place and OW MY SHINS!

...worth it.

Damn straight.

Our heroes arrive in town, and spend a moment to muse the meaning of reflections with a small boy...

It's a shining grin full of hope... Or it could be a struggling look of somber silence struggling with fear... What do you see reflected in your face?

Lets take a look!

That never happened, alright?

Agreed.

Spend time resting and relaxing, healing their pokemon from the endless horrors of battle, giving them a brief break before sending them once more into fights to the near-death for their master's amusement?

Uh, that too I guess.

No shit! We used to live here. Alright fuck it, I've had my maximum idiot tolerance for the day, lets go inside, say hi to your dad, and get the fuck out of this shithole. God, even here sucks.

Ah, Nick, my son! How's petalburg?

Its...um...

Sir, its a shithole.

Um, dad, its not that ba-

Yeah it really is, isn't it? I swear, I don't see what my wife sees in the place. So, I take it you two are finally going on a pokemon journey?

Yeah dad! Its going to be great, you'll see! I'll become champion in no ti-

U...um, excuse me, is this the N...Norman residence?

Ex-Norman residence, now its just the Norman gym. How can I help you today kid? Can I interest you in a Norman autograph? Perhaps a Norman gym bag! Or maybe even a Norman T-Shirt? Oh, and this official Norman sports drink is all the rage nowadays...

U..um actually sir, I was hoping you could help me capture a pokemon...See, I'm about to move to Veranturf city, because my parents hate me and don't want to ever see me again...

Alright, here, take this Zigzagoon, a pokeball, and try not to hurt yourself. And make sure to tell your friends about me! Nick, make sure he doesn't break anything.

Alright, lets go kid. What's your name?

U..um, Wally, sir.

Ok Wally, lets get you a pokemon. Thisaway!

ONE DRAMATIC HIGH SPEED RUN THROUGH TOWN LATER!

Right?

Yep. Go nuts kid, run around and find on-

OH GOD AAAAAAH

Heh, that didn't take long. The look on his face when that pokemon jumped out was pricele- Wait a minute, is that a...?

Holy shit, its a rare and elusive male Ralts! ...Goddamnit, why did I have to be a female ralts. I'll never know the pleasure of baton arms!

Sona, this is Gen3. Gallade don't exist yet.

Oh right.

U...um Nick....Nick? I think I've weakened it enough now...

Oh...oh my! Thank you Nick! I've got to go return this Zigzagoon to Mr. Norman...

No sweat kid, you have fun now.

A few minutes later

Hubba Hubba!

I hope we do too, you beautifu-

Hang on a tic. Nick, I just had a horrible realization.

Sup?

Ralts are extremely rare, right?

Yeah...

And gamefreak always gives the capture tutorial guy a crappy generic common pokemon, right?

Uh, yeah, what are you getting at?

I think that little green haired snot nosed shit might be our rival.

AWW HELL NAW!

So, in a attempt to not be outclassed by a green haired boy who managed to capture a extremely rare pokemon he found literally after three seconds of effort, our hero goes out and seraches for pokemon of his own...

Extreme, the Azuril
Macho macho man yeaah, I've got to be a macho man!

Daredevil, the Wingull
Hiiiiighhwayyy innntoo tha dangerzone!~

Texas, the Wurmple
I'll take you all on!

Dear Arceus I'm surrounded by morons.

YO YO YO DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME BOI I'M SUPER G!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Next time on Emerald Challenge Run...

Bugs. Why'd it have to be bugs?

That's my line. And don't you have a gangster accent?

Bitch I just don't like bugs OK?

So Nyttyn, your game assumed you started with Torchic, since May had a Mudkip. You just hacked in a Ralts in its place. Good luck with the rest of your Emerald scramble!

Sorry I wasn't able to post any Scramble updates recently. I've just been busy with a lot of other things and been unable to make much progress. I was able to get a bit of Scramble play in today, but I only got just past Nugget Bridge. I don't feel that is enough for a full update, but I thought I'd let you know that I'm still working on the challenge. ;-)

nyttyn

From Now On, We'll...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
nyttyn, you will get MoneyBags the Zigzagoon.

Ok, there are some things that you must know about MoneyBags before you begin:

1). MoneyBags is crazy about money and his Pick Up ability let's him rake in the cash. You must sell all items that Pick Up collects.
1.5). MoneyBags is very Serious about this rule!!
2). MoneyBags knows that holding an item hinders his collecting abilities, so it may never hold an item.
3). Sometimes, if one needs money, they will steal it and sell in on the Black-market. Learn Thief and Covet ASAP. Use one of those moves first in any battle that it is in. Sell any item captured by this method!!
4). After learning Thief and/or Covet, you must Steal Sitrus Berries from as many E4 and Gym leaders as possible.
5). MoneyBags hates using very strong techniques, so no moves over 60 BP.

Ok, now, MoneyBags is a greedy little Raccoon, so you can only evolve MoneyBags after you have collected 20,000 PokeDollers using ONLY the the items collected via Pick Up. I highly suggest that you keep track of the money....

Solo the 8th Gym Leader as he looks rich and MoneyBags wants to take from the Rich to give to himself.

When you evolve into Linoone, you can sell 5 Rare Candies that have been collected by Pick up in order to increase the BP limit of your moves by 5 for every 5 Rare Candies sold!!

Gameplan: Grind grind grind. Going to spend a chunk of time running around and selling 20 thousand dollars worth of items to evolve him.
@nyttyn

I feel like giving out a simple but nasty as heck challenge to you. Take a Wingull and name it Daredevil. The name has nothing to do with the comic book character, no, this Wingull just likes danger. As such, it must solo every trainer owned Electric type you encounter, including Wattson's team. It also may not be used against any Pokemon it has a super-effective STAB attack against, as that would be too easy. No further restrictions, as the 4x weakness is hell enough.

Gameplan: OH DEAR JESUS GRIND THE FUCK OUT OF THIS

Take Steelhead the Aron. He is proud of being steel type and having rock head as ability so he has to have 1 steel type moves and double edge before evolving.He has use his head that he's so proud of every second turn. (allowed attacks are headbutt, tackle, take down and double edge)
Final moveset has to be this:

1 steel type move
double edge
roar
and 1 special attack

And to make this hard he has to solo every fighting type you encounter unless someone else is soloing that pokemon

Gameplan: Have someone else solo every other fighting type LOOPHOLES

Extreme the Marill
- Must be caught in the grass of Route 104.
- Must be either +Atk Huge Power or +Def/SpD Thick Fat. Must be the first Marill matching one of these combinations.
- Must solo either Brawly or Norman to evolve into Azumarill. Hell, if you're feeling gutsy, do both. :p

If +Atk Huge Power:
- Must know two physical attacks and two special attacks.
- When Extreme is sent out, toss a coin. Heads, he may only use physical attacks. Tails, he may only use special attacks.
- May never use a supereffective attack.

Gameplan: I'm using a coin with two heads on it and a coin with two tails on it as needed.
nyttyn take yourself a beautifly.

No poison STAB, no evolution, physical moves only, must always be within 5 levels of your highest levelled team member, solo Juan's gym trainers, must land the final hit on three of Drake's Pokemon, and solo Sydney.

Gameplan: oh shit.

Sona the Gardevoir must solo the champion

Part 1: New Beginnings
Part 2: Calm Before the Storm

Part 3: Rockstar

Why would you waste perfectly good pokeballs on BUG TYPES? Seesh.

Petalburg woods sucks. It sucks hard. This is why:

MOTHERFUCKER

Tell my wife...*COUGH*...I LIVED....A EXTREME LIIIFE!

Quit yer bitchin', we have twenty antidotes left, you'll live you big baby.

Marching onward, our heroes encounter a rather strange man...

Uh...no, but i'm sure there are some around here somewh-

Hold it right there!

So I got REALLY TIRED OF WAITING and now here I am! You! DEVON RESEARCHER! Give up the goods!

Huh? Dude, I ain't doing shit! That guy's got a knife!

Hah! A pipsqueek like you is going to protect him?

Dude, I just said that I'm not go-

Well then bring it on!

Oh fuck he's got a knife!

ONE INTENSE BATTLE LATER

Dude, you had a goddamn knife, why did you use a poochyena?

Come on and fight me again you pipsqueek! Well, I'd like to say that, but I'm out of pokemon. Well i'll let you go for today! And you know, we of Team AQUA are after something in Rustboro! Gwahahahah!

No, not really...

Yeah, and we've wasted too much goddamn time faffing about in these shitty woods. Lets get going.

Finally, goddamn!

Yo Yo G Dawgs I wasn't afraid of no bugs!

Yeah whatever you big wuss.

Finally, our heroes reach the next town:

Finally, jesus, civilization. Lets get healed, get the gym badge, then get some goddamn ice cream.

Oh, what's this?

Anything, huh?

Hey, can you teach me about how a Ralt-Ow. *Thud*

For the last time, no.

Hmm, it appears a Ralts has knocked out its trainer for attempting to ask me a quesiton. Yup. This seems totally normal.

SOME TIME LATER

Ooogh, my head, where am I...?

Oh, my good lad, you are in my house. I found you passed out in the school and I just couldn't resist bringing you back to my house...oh, you just looked so..cuttable! *Snip snip* Here, have this CUT HM...

Save yourself! Run!

OH GOD

One daring escape later!

Hah, have fun in there?

Hate you.

Right, lets take on the gym!

Oh god, this gym is such a pain in the ass for me. To wit, here is my only effective attacker (none of my water types get to use their SE attacks in here hate you all) after one battle with ONE pokemon

Ow...

VS

Gym Leader 1: Roxanne, the Rockstar

Geodude (F) Lv. 12
Ability: Rock Head
Held Item: None
Tackle
Defense Curl
Rock Throw
Rock Tomb

Geodude (F) Lv. 12
Ability: Rock Head
Held Item: None
Tackle
Defense Curl
Rock Throw
Rock Tomb

Nosepass (F) Lv. 12
Ability: Sturdy
Held Item: Oran Berry
Block
Harden
Tackle
Rock Tomb
Roxanne is a bitch if you didn't grab an Azuril. Her pokemon all have high defense and can easily 2HKO the only other pokemon to have a effective attack them at this point, Ralts. Her pokemon will all have a significant level advantage against you if you did not grind, she has a tendency to use a potion on every pokemon and to top it all off her final pokemon has a oran berry in addition to being level 15. As a result, round one goes horribly for me...

MOTHERFUCKER!

However, for round two, I have a plan...

Heh, back for more, cutie?

Just you wait, you bitch.

You do realize this will end exactly the same way as befo-

Oh you motherfucker.

GET MIND RAPED SON!

It seems i have much to learn about cheating...please accept the offical gym leauge STONE BADGE

One down, eight to go.

The team as it currently stands:

Sona is the heavy hitter, as I RNG'd her to have a modest nature just to be safe. Not much to say here, she's going to save my ass many times more I suspect.

Extreme is just a gigantic pain in the ass to use, as he doesn't have any good STAB attacks yet. He makes for a good physical tank at the moment however.

Not only does Daredevil suck, it got a horrible nature. Really I got screwed over a bit here.

Fun fact, the only attack that Texas learns that I can use is tackle! At least it got a decent nature.

Moneybags is very serious about his money it seems. Other then that he's probably my second best teammate at the moment and that's pretty sad.

Next time:

Don't know if anyone here still remembers me, but sup, I'm DoomVM and I used to do this a lot. I was known for giving out semi-complex challenges with some sort of theme to them. But this isn't an introduction thread, so let's get down to business.

Just a small reminder that I still have 2 spots open on my Fire Red Scramble.
You get a magnemite named Old Skool. This magnemite is still living in gen 1 in it's mind, and cannot use any moves that it didn't learn in rby. Furthermore, it refuses to believe that steel type exists, and to prove it, it tries to solo the fighting dojo master before it evolves to prove it's not weak to fighting. If it succeeds it may evolve, and then must further prove why steel doesn't exist by soloing one of Blaine's fully evolved pokemon. If it fails, it's world view is shattered and it may not evolve for quite a while. However, it gets it's chance at glorious redemption by landing the killing blow on Bruno's machamp and immediately evolving into magneton (make sure it has enough exp to level up during the Bruno fight or no dice, stuck as a magnemite forever).

Hey-o! I'm 3 Scrambles strong, and back with a vengeance!
If, you remember, which I highly doubt, as I see a lot of new faces, I've done HeartGold, Emerald, and Pearl. These challenges have ranged in difficulty, but they've all been a lot of fun.
Now, I'm ready to crank the difficulty up a Markus Persson. I'm going to do a scramble on LeafGreen, a game that I know extremely well. I want these challenges to be difficult, not over the top, but difficult. I Can Trade, but don't feel like you have to give me something that requires it. Also, points for obscurity. I like it when I'm using a pokemon I've never used before in that game. Like, who even remembered that Chimecho was in R/S/E?
Thanks in advance, I've seen some great challenges on here, and looking for some in this challenge too!

Samurai 796, take Mama the Kangaskhan. Mama sees herself as the mother of the team, so if any of the kids on your team got hurt, she'd switch in and obliterate whoever did it (whenever an NFE on your team falls into the red, faints, or gets statused, switch Mama in immediately and have her solo the trainer/wild Pokemon who did it. If this restriction interferes with another's solo, treat this restriction as null). Also, a good mother never leaves her children unattended, as they might cause mischief! Mama must always be in your party, and if she faints, revive her ASAP, even if it's in the middle of battle. Mama quickly learns about Team Rocket and their evil deeds, and decides to teach them a lesson by soloing Giovanni in Silph Co., as well as the entirety of Viridian Gym. Because of her motherly duties, Mama doesn't want to burden any of the children, so teach her Cut, Surf, Strength, and Rock Smash as soon as you get the HMs for them, so your other teammates won't have to be boxed to make room for an HM Slave. Eventually, the kids grow up (fully evolve), and when that happens, Mama feels her duty is done, but she still wants to help out, so she must solo an Elite Four member. If you're doing the postgame, have Mama solo Rocket Warehouse (because they apparently haven't learned their lesson..!) and the same Elite Four member she soloed in the main story.
Have fun, I hope you like the changes!

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Holy shit, doomvendingmachine posted in this thread for the first time in a while...

Samurai 796, you get Obscure the Jigglypuff.

Obscure is, well, obscure, & everything about Obscure is, well, obscure. So, in its obscure ways, it may not evolve, since Wigglytuff are not obscure. It also may only learn Level-Up moves, since TM's/HM's are also not obscure either. Obscure is also a Male, since Jigglypuff's Gender Ratio is 25% Male/75% Female. Finally, for Jigglypuff, making noises is not obscure, which goes against its obscure ways, so no Sound-based moves. To show that these obscure strategies work, Obscure must solo two Gym Leaders.

Have fun...In obscurity...

@Naix Seems interesting enough, as well as slightly exploitable due to the priority over other Solos. Question, when you say she has to be in my party at all times, do you want me to trade it in from another game ASAP?

@Its_A_Random What is it with you and moves requiring the mouth? I doubt you remember, but for HeartGold, you gave me Silence the Totodile, who couldn't use moves requiring its mouth. It was also a Quiet nature, resulting in many a SR, similar to how long it's going to take to find a Male Jigglypuff. Regardless, challenge seems simple enough, thanks.

Last thought, what is it with Normal Pokemon? You ask for hard challenges, and you wind up with a lot of Normal types. In my Emerald, 4 out of my 6 were Normal.

@Naix Seems interesting enough, as well as slightly exploitable due to the priority over other Solos. Question, when you say she has to be in my party at all times, do you want me to trade it in from another game ASAP?
By what I meant by "priority over other soloes", let's assume one of your unevolved Pokemon is in the middle of a mandatory Lt. Surge solo, and got paralyzed. You'd have to switch Mama in, which would cause the solo to fail, meaning you'd have to reset the game.

You can trade it in if you want, but make sure she doesn't know any TM, HM, Egg, or Move Tutor moves. Also, if you trade her in before you get to Celadon City, keep in mind that she'd have to solo Giovanni in the Team Rocket Hideout as well as in Silph.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Technically, I do not think I put it in the OP, but I am pretty sure I said that "Specific Solos" like soloing Trainer (x) tend to have priority over "Ongoing Solos", like soloing all (x) you see, but w/e.

That said...
Samurai 796 said:
@Its_A_Random What is it with you and moves requiring the mouth? I doubt you remember, but for HeartGold, you gave me Silence the Totodile, who couldn't use moves requiring its mouth. It was also a Quiet nature, resulting in many a SR, similar to how long it's going to take to find a Male Jigglypuff. Regardless, challenge seems simple enough, thanks.
What a coincidence, lol. I hope you have fun, though! :)

Because of what Its_A_Random pointed out, I changed Mama's first restriction and added a few new ones to compensate. Hope you enjoy!

@AFC1908
Noticed that not only did you have a slot open, but you needed one last Pokemon to fulfill your 4 Pokemon by Celedon request.
So, here is WhompKing the Geodude. He beleives he is the Whomp King from Super Mario 64. So, to prove he is the king of Rock types, solo all trainer-owned rock types until Geodude evolves. Upon evolution, Graveler knows he is the king, and doesn't need to evolve anymore. Upon getting to the Champion though, Graveler realizes he must solo Rival's Rhydon.

-Named Whomp King
-Solo All Trainer-Owned Rock Types Until Evolution
-Can't Evolve Into Golem
-Solo Rival's Rhydon In Championship Battle

Have fun!

Samurai, for your starter, take a Bulbasaur and name him Pacifist.
This Bulbasaur believes that violence is not the answer, and will only attack in retaliation.

Each time he is hit with an attack in trainer battles, he gains one counter-attack counter.
Each time he uses a direct attack in trainer battles, he spends one counter-attack counter.

He cannot use direct attacks in trainer battles without spending counter-attack counters.
These counters reset to zero every time you gain a badge.

He must solo Lt. Surge and at least two pokemon in the Elite Four.

Good luck!

Samurai you get Flubber the Grimer. If you have ever seen the old movie then you know that Flubber is extremely crazy. First off Flubber may only have 1 move per type and is always under the effects of torment due to its nutty nature. Flubber also loves to mess with its opponents so it must have some sort of indirect attack(such as toxic, taunt, torment, ect.) but only 1. In order to evolve Flubber it must solo at least 10 scientists because they are his favorite to mess with. Because of its volatile nature Flubber must learn and keep Explosion ASAP. Whenever its Hp gets red flip a coin. If it is Heads he must use Explosion. If it is tails you may only use your weakest move. He must solo one poke in every elite four battle.

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Samurai, Take Psycho the Venonat. Due to all the Psychic type moves it learns, it believes it is a Psychic type!

The first move it uses when it gets sent into battle must be a psychic type move. (Damaging or Non-Damaging)
Because of this, it fears Bug, Dark and Ghost types and must switch out against those types.
To prove it is the ultimate Psychic type it must solo Sabrina.

@13laze13oy
I mean, premise of challenge seems neat, but some things interfere with earlier Scramblemons, like when it goes into the red, I can't flip the coin, I have to switch in Mama at this point, unless Flubber is a Muk. And, Mama also has one E4 Solo, so Flubber's solo of one E4 Pokemon in each battle doesn't work out. If you're willing to revise those or maybe I misread them, and you can better explain them to me, I would be thankful, but at the current time, denied.

@Corkscrew
Why isn't Bug Buzz a move this Gen! Oh well, challenge accepted, but that Sabrina solo is gonna be a nightmare I know. Accepted, thanks.

I mean, premise of challenge seems neat, but some things interfere with earlier Scramblemons, like when it goes into the red, I can't flip the coin, I have to switch in Mama at this point, unless Flubber is a Muk. And, Mama also has one E4 Solo, so Flubber's solo of one E4 Pokemon in each battle doesn't work out. If you're willing to revise those or maybe I misread them, and you can better explain them to me, I would be thankful, but at the current time, denied.
If the solo interferes with another one then you just do not have to solo any of that trainers pokes. I don't think the other restriction will be a problem because Grimer should have evolved or will be very close to evolving by the time it can learn Explosion via tutor(since you'd have to beat Blaine) to reach the Sevii Islands and the evolution restriction shouldn't prevent you from stopping his evolution. If this does happen however then just have Mama's restriction take precedence until Flubber does evolve.

@Samurai: Recycling an old challange! (...not that one.)

You get MEOW MIX the Meowth! It's a bit of a kleptomaniac, so its ability must be Pickup. You can never give it an item, because it wouldn't be able to pick up things. It's afraid of being paralyzed by Electric types, as it would be more difficult to pick up things, so you can't use it against Electric-type Pokémon until it evolves. It seeks to find its hidden power, so it must learn and keep Hidden Power to evolve. After evolution, its ability will no longer be Pickup. It will be Limber, freeing it from the Electric-type restriction as it can no longer be paralyzed.

@13laze13oy
Okay, that sounds reasonable, thanks for clarifying. I'd hate to not use the challange, because personally, I love Muk as a pokemon. So, accepted, thanks again.

@EndQuote
Sounds good, I love Bulbasaur, and challange seems reasonable, just need to plan carefully. Most difficult part might be first Rival Battles actually. Thanks for the challange!

@yaya0
Sure thing. Meowth is fine with me, thanks.

Well know, I have my team and will be starting my Half Normal/Half Poison run! Probably gonna be a rough start with just Pacifist, so might need to trade a poke in early. Will post after Brock is done.

Also, anyone know the easiest way of obtaining a Kangaskhan in Gen 3, because it seems like obtaining one will be harder than the actual challange.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)