My take at NeverUsed

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I have been recently trying NU since OU sometimes can get a little dull.

Musharna @ Leftovers
Trait: Synchronize
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 16 SDef
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonlight
- Psychic
- Heal Bell
Her mission is to boost up, heal all the damage and heal bell toxics or burns. Pretty straight forward, I'll change to Golurk should a dark type menace her, though I'll try to take them down before that happens.

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Clear Smog
- Synthesis
Support is the first thing that came into mind when preparing this team, so I threw in Amoonguss to spore and clear smog dangerous enemies. He's proven useful at it.

Armaldo (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Battle Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Impish Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock
- Rock Slide
- Knock Off
SR, spinner and knock off. What else could you ask for? He's there to make things easier for the rest of the team, also nice typing against some foes.

Ludicolo @ Leftovers
Trait: Swift Swim
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Modest Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 Def
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Giga Drain
- Rain Dance
Secondary sweeper. Once there's holes on the rival's team, set up a rain dance and start the party.

Golurk @ Leftovers
Trait: No Guard
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Substitute
- DynamicPunch
- Stone Edge
Both spin blocker and sweeper, Golurk is one of my favourite Pokémon on NU due to No Guard + DynamicPunch. Makes holes in the opposing teams easily.

Cinccino @ Life Orb
Trait: Skill Link
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 HP / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Tail Slap
- Rock Blast
- Bullet Seed
- U-turn
My main sweeper and only all out attacker, his only job is to hit hard while he's still alive.
---
I've tested Miltank but Musharna proved better, also I'm doubtful about Cinccino despite it's raw power. Any feedback is welcome!

All right, man. I like the team. There are no giant holes here. Since you're looking for something to replace Cinccino, I suggest this:

Ninjask @ Choice Band
-Speed Boost
EVs: 252+ Atk, 252 Spe, 4 HP, -SpA
-U-Turn
-X-Scissor
-Return
-Aerial Ace

Pros: Hits like a nuclear missile. Out-speeds EVERYTHING. Blows up everything except steels.
Cons: Bad defensive typing. Stealth Rocks destroy him.
Strategy: Pick-and-pop. Throw him in, revenge kill, and throw out someone else. Rise and repeat.

There you go, man. Good luck out there!

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi there, nice team :)
First of all, you should edit your Golurk spread. One that's 172 HP / 252 Atk / 84 Speed is much better. 84 Speed lets you outspeed all uninvested base 65 Speed pokemon, with the rest of the EVs going into attack and bulk. You should also change its ability to Iron Fist, swap DynamicPunch, Substitute, and Stone Edge for Shadow Punch, Ice Punch and Stealth Rock, as well as changing its ability to Iron Fist A final change to it would be to swap Leftovers for Colbur Berry. The changes help with plenty of things. First, Ice Punch gives coverage on Flying and Grass types, and Shadow Punch is a good secondary STAB move that helps you beat Psychic types that would othewise wall you. Stealth Rock gives you a more reliable setter than Armaldo. Iron Fist boosts the power of both Shadow Punch and Ice Punch. Also giving it a Colbur Berry lets you lure in Dark-Types that think you're a Choice set, tank a Dark type move and kill them with Earthquake, which allows Musharna to set up without fearing getting trapped.

The next thing I noticed is that you're weak to Flying types since you don't have anything that can resist their moves and they can maul your team with powerful moves. Now that Stealth Rock is on Golurk Armaldo isn't needed since nothing on your team is weak to Stealth Rocks, so by changing Armaldo to Rotom-S with Choice Scarf, you'll have a revenge killer that can take down Flying types with its powerful Thunderbolt while outspeeding notable threats like Gorebyss.

The final thing is that your Ludicolo spread should be changed slightly. Changing from Leftovers to Life Orb, Making its HP IV 29, giving it a Timid Nature and changing from Surf to Hydro Pump help you in a number of ways. A Life Orb gives you more power and sweeping potential, as well as changing Surf to Hydro Pump, an HP IV of 29 is to have the least amount of recoil from Life Orb, and a Timid Nature lets you speed-tie with Jolly Samurott before it hits you with a Megahorn, which gives you a chance of killing it with a Giga Drain.

Sets:

Rotom-Fan @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 Def
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Air Slash
- Volt Switch
- Trick

Golurk @ Colbur Berry
Trait: Iron Fist
EVs: 172 HP / 252 Atk / 84 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Shadow Punch
- Ice Punch

Ludicolo @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Rain Dance
- Hydro Pump
- Giga Drain
- Ice Beam

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I almost forgot about this! Thank you both for your input.

I've taken into account all you said and I changed Ludicolo to this:
Ludicolo @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Giga Drain
- Rain Dance

And Golurk now:
Golurk @ Colbur Berry
Trait: Iron Fist
EVs: 172 HP / 252 Atk / 84 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Shadow Punch
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock

Much better. I'm pretty happy with this team.
As for the last spot, I removed Armaldo, was torn between Gurdurr, Ninjask and Rotom-S, so I put in the last and tried changing this Gordurr for Musharnam, whom I find difficult to set up:
Gurdurr @ Eviolite
Trait: Guts
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Ice Punch
- Bulk Up

Though it feels a bit redundant with Golurk, whom still acts as spin blocker, psychic and dark killer (with the berry). I guess I'll keep testing the team to find where I'm most confortable :p

I don't currently have too much input, but I would like to ask who your Special Defender is? Your 3 first Pokemon are all defensive Pokemon, and I see that Musharna has Calm Mind, but you really could do with a naturally special defender.

Everyone else has touched on things that I thought of, like Iron Fist Golurk, and your flying weakness. But something I do have something to add is Sludge Bomb over Clear Smog on Amoonguss for Sawsbuck, who in the sun can pretty much can wreck your entire team. Although Clear Smog is very useful I find the power of Sludge Bomb MUCH more useful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)