Originally Posted by Fat Its_A_Random
Requesting a Challenge Mode Scramble for White 2.
- White Version 2 (Challenge Mode)
- Will only trade to evolve.
- Nothing stupid please, this is challenge mode after all. I do know what a stupid challenge looks like.
- While I am on the subject, I would prefer that you guys keep solos to a minimum - I would prefer if I can formulate my own tactics for the major battles instead of trying generally hard one pokemon sweeps, especially given this is on hard mode already.
- While a Starter is not necessary, I require at least one Scramblemon before the first badge.
- Challenges take priority over reservations - The last thing I want to see is to open this thread, thinking that someone is giving me a challenge, only to see that someone has reserved & then signed off for hours.
- None of the Snivy, Azurill, Mareep, Growlithe, Timburr, & Axew lines please - I used them in my Black 2 run through, & would prefer something different.
That is it. While this is a Challenge Mode Scramble, do take in mind that this is not supposed to be the Hardest Scramble Challenge Ever, far from it. Otherwise, just read the stipulations before going nuts, but I do expect some maturity when giving out challenges.
Take 0MagSlag the Koffing. Koffing is a guy (Male) who is very frustrated that people seem to think that Magnemite is the better Mon. As such, you must have 4 moves of different types ASAP. By the time you reach the E4, one move must be a TM/HM move, one must be a Tutor move, and one must be a LV-up move.
If you have a Steel-pokemon on your team, 0MagSlag must be no less than 3 levels higher that it. If you have an Electric-pokemon on your team, 0MagSlag must know 3 Poison moves (This overwites the above restriction of different moves).
EDIT: once 0MagSlag learns a move that can damage Magnemite, it must solo all trainer Owned Magnemite lines.
This seems tough, but it actually isn't :)