Tarot Domination [Hyper Offense - Testing Phase]

T A R O T D O M I N A T I O N

Building Phase

Since I wanted a Hyper Offense team, Deoxys-D is an obvious choice. Spikes, Rocks, Taunt, Magic Coat. You all get how this thing works.

Gengar is almost the perfect partner for Deoxys-D in a offensive time. Blasting Speed, great Sp. Atk. and on top of that, he's a ghost. Gengar is really annoying to face, and it helps tremendously with the team.

Terrakion has always been a ridiculous force this metagame, and I just love to use him with the release of Salac Berry. Trust me, Terrakion with this ser under the right hands is scary to face.

I was very skeptic about Dragonite, since most of this kind of teams don't run a spinner, but Dragonite puts great offensive pressure on the team. Mostly because Dragonite is really versatile. This set is kind of basic and standard, but it works. The Rock weakness sucks shit though.

Breloom. <3 You know, Breloom is just fantastic, SD, Technician, great STABs, and Mach Punch. Also, Breloom helps me tremendously with the Terrakion weakness so far.

Ok, there's a GLARING weakness to those Psychic types, specially the ones with the coverage to sweep me, Aalkazam & TR Reuniclus. Heatran helps me with both of them and also, Offensive Heatran is a fucking beast.

Even with Heatran, Alakazam and TR Reuniclus straight up 6-0 with some damage.

I needed to fix this. To be honest, Terrakion wasn't working at all, and while Breloom was a great addition, the Phychic weakness was just painful. I decided to replace Terrakion with Lucario. Yeah, this may sound dumb, but Lucario is actually amazing. And then replaced Breloom with Scizor. It basically does the same thing anyways. And yay another Steel-Type.

Team At Glance

Deoxys-D @ Rocky Helmet
Trait: Pressure EVs: 252 HP / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Natura (+Spd, -Atk)
Spikes | Stealth Rock | Taunt | Magic Coat

So yeah, this set is pretty standard. Spikes and Stealth Rock are just obvious moves, they both work to rack up damage forcing some switches. Taunt is really useful againts some obvious set-up sweepers trying to set-up all over my face, and Magic Coat is for opposing Deoxys-D and faster Taunt users, like Tornadus-T and some other shit.

Rocky Helmet imo is superior to Leftovers on Deoxys-D, since Forretress may PP stall you with Rapid Spin.

Possible Changes
I'm consindering changing Magic Coat for Recover, but idk.

Gengar @ Life Orb
Trait: Levitate EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
Substitute | Pain Split | Shadow Ball | Focus Blast

God 'ol Gengar. So fucking good. Beats both Blissey and Chansey who lack basically any kind of offense. Substitute works great with any kind of Gengar, and Pain Split serves me as a no-so-reliable recovery, but recovery still, and works amazing with Life Orb againts some defensive mons. Shadow Ball has great coverage and what kind of Gengar doesn't run this lol. Focus Blast is again for coverage, along with Shadow Ball is basically hits everything for neutral coverage, and because also Fighting is an amazing offensie type in OU at the moment.

I also love to use Gengar againts slower Fightin-Types, since they just like to assume that I'm using a SubDisable set, but the bam, Pain Split in the face.

Possible Changes:
Nothing really.

Lucario @ Life Orb
Trait: Justified EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
Swords Dance | Close Combat | Ice Punch | ExtremeSpeed

I'm surprised by the lack of use Lucario has been getting so far. Yeah, Terrakion still reigns the Physicall department, but Lucario has a great niche. Swords Dance boosts Lucario's already high Atk stat, and with this EV Spread, it'd Atk skyrockets to 700. Close Combat is the STAB of choice, a 180 STAB move @ +2 is devastating to even some resists. Ice Punch is mostly for Gliscor, it is also for some Dragon-Types, but most of the time I'm just using ExtremeSpeed because they're faster than me anyways. Speaking of ExtremeSpeed, great move. Normal-Type is a horrible offensive typing for obvious reasons, but oh well, it's a 80 BP move with priority. Gotta love that.

Possible Changes:
Thinking of replacing something over Ice Punch, but idk what. Crunch maybe?
Also, I think I might use a Jolly Nature, but the power loss seems important.

Dragonite @ Lum Berry
Trait: Multiscale EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Dragon Dance | Dragon Claw | Fire Punch | Earthquake

Pretty basic, but great, offensively speaking. Dragon Dance is one of the best boosting moves in the game, thank god Dragonite gets it (Well it's a dragon, d'uh), because he's probably the best user of it at the moment. Dragon Claw is the STAB of choice. Outrage seems like the best move of the two, but even with the Lum Berry as a status absorber, I don't like the confusion. Fire Punch is for the steels, looking @ Ferrothorn and Forretress and some random shit. Earthquake is mostly for Heatran, getting walled by a Heatran on the physicall side is just dumb.

With the Lum Berry, Dragonite absors anything, and it's basically a free Dragon Dance.

Possible Changes:
Outrage -> Dragon Claw

Scizor @ Life Orb
Trait: Technicia EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Swords Dance | Bullet Punch | Bug Bite | Brick Break

I don't know if this is the case with you guys, but Scizor in a hyper offense team is just rare (Seriously, I have seem like 2 or 3 only), and I wanted to try out. Thank god I did. Not only Scizor works great with the Team-Synergy, but I also love this set. Swords Dance works pretty well with this set, boosting Scizor's attack and them spam Bullet Punch/Bug Bite unless the oponent has Heatran, Skarmory or Forretress. Do I need an explanation for Bullet Punch? Priority, Technician, STAB, 130 Base Atk Stat. Yeah. Bug Bite is Scizor's strongest move after the Technician & STAB boost(I think it is) and at +2 is really hard to take it. Brick Break is mostly filler, unless the oponent has Heatran and Skarmory I guess. lol.

Possible Changes:
I was thinking of replacing Brick Break with Roost, but to be honest, using Roost on Scizor seems like a waste of time.
Superpower -> Brick Break maybe?

Heatran @ Choice Specs
Trait: Flash Fire EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
Fire Blast | Dragon Pulse | Earth Power | Hidden Power [Grass]

Ok let's stop talking about pussies like Lucario, Dragonite, Scizor and another random shit. This thing is the big deal. The moving Volcano puts on the famous Glasses and just wrecks bullshit. Fire Blast fucks shit up, even fucks up resists. I just smile when I see a Ninetales on the oponent's team. Dragon Pulse is for oposing dragons, but fuck it, Fire Blast does the job. Earth Power is fucking redundant with Fire Blast, but I want those pussies Heatran out of my way. Hidde Power [Grass] is for those shitty Water-Types, but mostly, Quagsire and Gastrodon. Specially the former, since that shit fucks me up in the ass.

Possible Changes:
Fuck this, Heatran is staying.

C O N C L U S I O N

So here it is my most recent team, hopefully you guys help me doing some adjustments and shit. I'm still testing this team under the names miley cyrus, Soy una ramera and Jackass on PO and Pokémon México.
Overall doing this team was just a joy, and hopefully you guys test it as well.

IMPORTABLE
W O R L D (Deoxys-D) @ Rocky Helmet
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
- Spikes
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Magic Coat

D e a t h (Gengar) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Pain Split
- Substitute

H i e r o p h a n t (Lucario) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Justified
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- Close Combat
- Ice Punch
- Swords Dance
- ExtremeSpeed

S t r e n g h t (Dragonite) (M) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Multiscale
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Punch
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance

J u s t i c e (Scizor) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Technician
- Bug Bite
- Brick Break
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch

S u n (Heatran) (M) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Dragon Pulse

Standard OU Offensive Threats
Abomasnow
Mixed Attacker - Lucario, Scizor, Heatran.
Choice Scarf - ^
Alakazam
Focus Sash - This thing straight up kills 4 of my team member. Scizor kills it unless it has HP Fire. If it does, I go to dragonite and break de sash and then kill it with Lucario or Scizor
Offensive Calm Mind - Easier since it lacks the sash. Scizor and Lucario.
Azelf
Lead - Going for Magic Coat on the obvious SR with Deoxys, then Taunt it on the next turn.
Dual Screens - The screens are annoying and basically it's guaranteed the oponent gets one, but is still killend by anything.
Nasty Plot - Heatran.
Choice Band - Heatran.
Azumarrill
Choice Band - I need to play aggresively with this, prediction is key. If Lucario is at +2, then CC it since Aqua Jet does not kill.
Breloom
Physical Attacker - Life Orb is easy since Gengar resist everything. I take the Spore with something, then Gengar.
Choice Band / Choice Scarf - If I predict crrectly between Gengar, Dragonite and Lucario, Breloom is dead.
Bulk Up - I haven't seen this in months. Let something take de Spore, then either Dragonite or Heatran.
Sub Punch - If it Subs on the Gengar switch, then it's a piece of cake. If it Spores though, that's a different story. I normally would sac Lucario and then bring in Heatran and wreck shit.
Celebi
Tinkerbell - Gengar, Heatran, or even switch Dragonite on Thunderwave. That move sucks, so I need to be careful.
Nasty Plot Sweeper - Gengar, if Shadow Ball does not kill, then kill it with priority.
Choice Specs / Choice Scarf - If it has HP Ice, Scizor and Lucario, If it has HP Fire, Dragonite.
Cloyster.
Shell Smash - This is not gonna work with Scizor and Lucario in the team.
Conkeldurr
Bulk Up - I need to predict the switch and bring Heatra immediately before it gets one Bulk Up. Gengar does a decent job, but it doesn't beat it.
Flame Orb + 3 Attacks - Hits hard, but Scizor beats it.
Darmanitan
Choice Scarf / Band - Need to play around between Dragonite and Heatran if it's scarf. If it's band, then I need to play around it even more. If I make mistake and it kills something, then bring in a resist. I think Lucario is faster than him? It certainly gets a kill, but doesn't do anything after that.
Life Orb - Stone Edge does not kill with Multiscale intact.
Deoxys-D
Fast Spiker - lol.
Dragonite
Dragon Dance - The rocks are vital. Then kill it with priority.
Choice Band - Basically everything can switch in with proper prediction. My safer switch is Scizor since I don't think the oponent is dumb enough to use Fire Punch with Heatran on the team.
Mixed - Does it have Earthquake instead of Fire Punch? I never have seen this, however if it does, Scizor.
Parashuffler - Fuck this motherfucker. I hate to play againts Dragonite because I don't know what set it's using. If it's this shit, then Taunt it with Deoxys-D and put the hazards up.
Rain Abuse - Heatran and then Dragon Pulse it.
Dugtrio
Focus Sash - Don't ever use Heatran with this fucker still alive. Do some smart switches until it's Scizor vs Dugtrio and then SD and wreck stuff.
Choice Band - Scizor, Lucario.
Empoleon
Agility - Ice Beam does not OHKO Dragonite with Multiscale. Earthquake it and if it does not kill, then priority.
Choice Specs - Need to waste something, and then bring Lucario and kill it.
Espeon
Baton Pass - Fuck baton pass teams. They suck.
Dual Screens - Heatran, Gengar
Gengar
Substitute + Disable / Pain Split - Can do a lot to Scizor, but it dies with SR damage and Bullet Punch.
Gorebyss
SmashPass - The hazards help tremendously here, then kill it with Lucario.
Shell Smash Sweeper - I doubt it's going to get a kill, because basically anything hurts it.
Gothitelle
Choice Scarf / Specs - Heatran.
Gyarados
Offensive / Bulky Dragon Dance - Taunt it and the put the hazards up. Don't know what to do next though, the safe choice is going to Dragonite and Dragon Claw it, the kill with Lucario. If it switches, then good, it may get killed with SR.
Choice Band - Dragonite can switch on Gyarados if I predict correctly. If I don't though, I'd go with Lucario to resist the Ice Fang and then SD on it's face. Thank god nobody uses it.
Choice Scarf - Scizor can switch in, but it doesn't do anything to Gyarados. Dragonite does fine if it doesn't use Ice Fang.
Haxorus
Choice Scarf / Choice Band - Need almost perfect prediction between Dragonite and Heatran. If it's choice band, Outrage 2HKOs Heatran anyways, so it's harder to deal with.
Dragon Dance - Priority basically.
Swords Dance - ^
Heatran
Choice Scarf / Specs - Need to sac something for the Specs set, then bring either Lucario, Dragonite or Heatran. Scarf is a piece of cake.
Air Balloon - Pop the balloon with Dragon Claw, then Earthquake it. Gengar does fine againts it.
Hydreigon
Mixed Attacker - Gengar, if it doesn't kill, then Priority.
Choice Specs / Scarf - Both sets are handled with prediction. The specs one is slow, son Gengar con do de job with some rack up damage.
Substitute - Annoying, if it subs on the switch, break it and then bring something with priority. I don't think Bullet Punch or ES kills this with 75, so I'm getting two kills. -.-
Expert Belt - Heatran, Focus Blast does not kill, neither does Dragon Pulse, but then it can be cleaned up with Priority.
Infernape
Choice Band / Choice Scarf - Dragonite is my first switch.
Mixed Attacker - HP Ice sucks, with the rocks and at least 2 layers of spikes ES kills it.
Nasty Plot / Swords Dance booster - Dragonite for the SD, and Gengar for the NP, Shadow Ball, then ES/BP.
Jirachi
Substitute + Calm Mind / Substitute + 3 Attacks - Heatran, unless you get a really bad hax with Thunder and Water Pulse.
Wish + Calm Mind - Heatran.
Expert Belt - Heatran.
Choice Scarf - Heatran.
Keldeo
Choice Scarf / Specs - Dragonite, but be careful with HP Ice/Icy Wind.
Calm Mind - Dragonite.
Kingdra
Choice Specs - Usually I just put Deoxys-D to know what it's going to use, then bring something to make it switch and rack up some damage.
Rain Dance - Taunt it.
Dragon Dance - ^
Kyurem
Choice - Predict the Earth Power and go to Dragonite. Lucario and Scizor are the safest switches though.
Substitute + 3 Attacks - Ice Beam, Dragon Pulse, Earth Power I guess. Scizor. Ice Beam, Dragon Pulse, HP Fire. Heatran.
Substitute + Roost - Heatran OHKOs.
Kyurem-B
Substitute - Scizor.
Substitute + Dragon Tail - Scizor.
Choice Band - Scizor.
Mixed - Scizor.
Choice Scarf - Scizor.
Landorus
Rock Polish / Swords Dance - SD is dangerous, Gengar outspeeds and go for Shadow Ball, then priority.
Special Attacker - Gengar if it lacks Psychic. With Psychic, it's a pain to face. Glad that nobody usese Psychic.
Choice Scarf - Scizor.
Substitute + 3 Attacks - Scizor.
Landorus-T
Stealth Rock - Fuck Intimidate, it sucks. Bring Lucario on SR, then SD ans weck shit up.
Swords Dance / Rock Polish - Priority I guess? It's really bulky, so I doubt it kills, but with SR damage, it'll do the job.
Substitute + 3 Attacks - Gengar and then priority.
Gravity - ^
Choice Scarf - Scizor/Lucario/Dragonite prediction.
Larias
Life Orb - Gengar.
Choice Specs / Scarf - Gengar for the specs, Heatran for the scarf.
Calm Mind - Gengar.
Latios
Life Orb / Expert Belt - Gengar for the Expert Belt since it has 349 of speed because of HP Fire, I don't like to fear the loosing the speed tie for the life orb, so I go to Heatran and Dragon Pulse it.
Choice Scarf / Specs - Gengar for specs, Heatran for the scarf.
Calm Mind - Don't let it have at least 1 CM or Gengar doesn't kill.
Lucario:
Swords Dance - Gengar.
Magnezone:
Substitute - If Scizor is out, go the Heatran right away.
Choice Scarf / Specs - Heatran.
Mamoswine:
Physical Attacker - Scizor.
Focus Sash + Endeavor - If the player is smart on goes to Endeavor on the first turn, then switch to Lucario on the Ice Shard and ES.
Meloetta:
Relic Song Mixed Attacker - Close Combat is really dangerous, but it's really frail in the physicall side, so yeah.
Calm Mind + 3 Attacks / Substitute - Heatran.
Metagross:
Stealth Rock - Heatran.
Choice Scarf / Band - Heatran for the Band, predict between Heatran and Dragonite for the scarf.
Agility - Random shit, but Dragonite does just fine.
Mew:
Stealth Rock - Heatran and Gengar
Baton Pass - GG.
Nasty Plot - Gengar.
Mienshao:
All-Out Attacker - Gengar.
Choice Scarf / Band - Gengar for the band, Scizor for the scarf I guess.
Ninetales:
Special Attacker - Heatran, but Dragonite is the safest choice since some Tales do use HP Ground.
Politoed:
Choice Specs / Scarf - I'm weak to this fucker. I need near-flawless mind-gaming againts the specs set, because it straight up kills 5 of my mons with Hydro Pump alone. I don't have anything to OHKO it, but I need to predict with Dragonite between Hydro Pump or Ice Beam, and then either stay in or switch to the proper mon.
3 Attacks - Easier to handle, but is still annoying.
Reuniclus:
Offensive Trick Room - Can't kill Scizor with anything.
Calm Mind - Scizor.
Rotom-C:
Support - Heatran
Choice Scarf / Specs - Heatran
Rotom-W:
Support - Can't really switch in safely in anything but Scizor (Fire Blast from Heatran 2HKOs with rocks), so it's easy.
Choice Scarf / Specs - Dragonite does well, but Hp Ice sucks.
Salamence:
Dragon Dance - If it comes in on Gengar, shadow ball and then priority.
Mixed - ^
Choice Scarf / Band - Scarf is annoying since it basically spams Outrage, first bring Lucario to see i it Outrages, if it Fire Blast, go to Heatran, otherwise, Scizor.
Scizor:
Choice Band - Heatran.
Swords Dance - Heatran.
Bulky Swords Dance - Heatran.
Scrafty:
Dragon Dance - Scizor, Lucario.
Bulk Up - Lucario, Scizor.
Sharpedo:
Speed Boost - Lucario. Even BP does a big chunk, really.
Smeargle:
Hazard Lead - Deoxys-D
Baton Pass - Taunt it, but since basicaly every baton pass teams uses Espeon, it's impossible for me to win.
Starmie:
Life Orb - Gengar.
Choice Specs - Sac Deoxys, then Bug Bite it. If it doesn't have trick, easier to handle.
Stoutland:
Choice Band - Scizor, since most of then don't use Fire Fang.
Non Choice - ^
Terrakion:
Substitute + Swords Dance / Salac Berry - Scizor.
Choice Band / Choice Scarf- Scizor can't come in on the band, but it kills it anyways.
Double Dance - Scizor.
Thundurus-T:
Nasty Plot - Predict the swith and bring Heatran as soon as possible. Don't let it get a +2 or either is going to kill 2 things at least. If it does, sac Heatran and bring Gengar to shadow ball, the ES.
Agility - Heatran.
Choice Scarf - Heatran.
Tornadus:
Tailwind - Heatran.
Tornadus-T:
Standard - Unfortunately Heatran does not kill it, but Fire Blast 2HKOs it even in rain, then bring Priority.
Choice Specs - Predict the focus blast and go to either Gengar or Dragonite.
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/2/20/Ani454MS.png[/IMGToxicroak:
Swords Dance - Bullet Punch 2HKOs it.
Bulk Up - Heatran outspeeds.
SubPunch - Scizor.
[IMG]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/0/0f/248MS.pngTyranitar:
Choice Band - Lucario, Scizor
Choice Scarf - Scizor
MixTar - Lucario, Scizor
Venusaur:
Growth - Heatran.
Victini:
Choice Band / Scarf - My first switch is Dragonite. The Scarf one does not KO Dragonite after the scale is broken, the band one does, but with the speed drop it dies to Earthquake.
Special Attacker - Heatran.
Virizion:
Calm Mind - Dragonite
Swords Dance - Fire punch with Dragonite as they SD, I don't know if Stone Edge KOs, but if it does, priority.
Volcarona:
Offensive Quiver Dance - HP Ice, Heatran. HP Ground, Dragonite.
Bulky Quiver Dance / Roost - Heatran or Dragonite. Both work-
Chesto Rest - ^
Substitute - ^

Electrolyte

Wouldn't Wanna Know
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey man, cool team, and nice job with the RMT format, it looks really nice!

Your team looks pretty standard. Despite not having any huge flaws and major weaknesses because you have strong priority, I think there might be a select few pokes that still bother you, so I'm here to try to help. It seems as if Rain teams are a pain in the ass for you to deal with- against offensive Rain teams, you rely heavily on prediction with Dnite to win matches, but without a spinner, constant switching can quickly null its ability to tank attacks. Specs Politoed for one looks quite fearsome, as does Tornadus-T and Thundurus. I think much of your weakness is in Lucario. Scizor is already covering many of the threats you use Lucario to counter (ice types, revenging weaker foes) and does it better too. Lucario makes you weak to Rain spam too- as it's got poor defenses and without a boost is rather slow and weak compared to some other pokemon. Instead, I think a good alternative to Lucario would be Choice Scarf Keldeo Resolution.

Keldeo-R @ Choice Scarf
Timid / 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hydro Pump / Secret Sword / Icy Wind / Hidden Power Electric

One of the biggest things you'll find Keldeo doing is being a solid check to all weathers of OU- as its powerful, fast STABs either hit hard with SE moves or use opppsing weather boosts to hit hard anyway. Keldeo is a superb Rain check; it can take many Rain boosted attacks with impunity because of its resistance and hit back hard. In Rain, its Hydro Pump becomes super powerful- same as having both specs and scarf- and can easily OHKO uninvested Tornadus/Thundurus/Landorus. With a scarf, Keldeo also turns into a bery reliable revenge killer- so instead of jumping around and weakening opponents until they can be revenged with priority, you can just send in powerful, fast Keldeo and get the job done faster and with less casualities on your side. Keldeo's got great coverage for the job- Hydro Pump hits hard everywhere; nailing Ninetales even in Sun and pummeling ground types commonly found in Sand. Secret Sword is great STAB that turns Keldeo into a 'mixed' sweeper, hitting from defense to dent the blobs and Jirachi. Icy Wind and HP Electric are your coverage moves; Icy Wind hits Dragons really hard and occasionally even drops their speed- giving Dnite multiple opportunities to set up. HP Electric is a silver bullet specifically for Gyarados / Politoed / other bulky waters- as it hits them all a tad stronger than HPump in Rain. Keldeo's typing also allows it to synergize well with your team- taking water / ice easily, something none of your other pokemon can do. Its natural bulk lets it take a hit or two when needed, and take out certain threats you need gone ASAP. Its speed and power also let it clean up weakened teams after a Dnite / Scizor sweep.

Now, for some more minor changes. Your Deo-D set doesn't look too great; it doesn't have any form of Recovery nor attack- which makes it extremely easy to take down / set up upon. To solve this problem, I'd replace its Rocky Helmet with Leftovers and give it Seismic Toss instead of Mirror Coat. Rocky Helmet for one is not so useful on Deo-D; you have a spinblocker in Gengar to make contact damage less common, and without Recovery you certainly don't want to rely on taking U-Turns and other physical hits to deal damage. Leftovers gives you reliable steady recovery instead. For Magic Coat, I think Seismic Toss would be more useful, as it can damage fast powerhouses like Tornadus, Lati@s, or Alakazam. Since Deo-D is often the only one on your team that can absorb powerful hits, you really want to be able to cause some damage with it so that those threats are at least easier to handle. Seismic Toss lets you do this.

Other than that, things look great. You could do with a Timid nature on Heatran to outspeed some more foes such as Jolly Loom and Adamant Mamo, but you do lose some power. It's up to you to decide which you prefer more, as neither of them are very big threats to your team anyway.

Good luck! I hope I helped!

Shurtugal

The Enterpriser.
is a Tiering Contributor
Why would use use Seismic Toss over Night Shade, Electrolyte? Considering they do the same thing except Night Shade hits ghost types too.

Whatever, let me get to my rate:

That Deoxys-Defense set sucks. In such a heavily offensive metagame, Rocky Helmet is a poor item choice compared to other, more useful items like Mental Herb. Run Thunder Wave over Magic Coat since crippling set up sweepers is good (since taunt it too slow to stop stuff like SRSD Terrakion). With the addition of Mental Herb, you won't need any form of attack (like Electrolyte points out) because Mental Herb restores taunt status and allows you to taunt back.

Deo-D @ Mental Herb
T: Pressure
N: Jolly or Timid
E: 252 Hp / 252 Spe / 4 SDef
- Taunt
- Thunder Wave
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes

In my experiences SubSplit Gengar is just not as useful as the other Gengar sets you could run like SashGar. SashGar can spinblock and kill Starmie and (by adding thunder; thanks extra move slots!) it also beats rain Tentacruel.

Gengar @ Focus Sash
T: Levitate
N: Timid
E: 252 Satk / 4 SDef / 252 Spe
- Destiny Bond
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Thunder

I would put Scarf Keldeo over Heatran (since Heatran is kind of useless imo, you have Dragonite for sun) for all the reasons Electrolye mentioned. Use his set, except run Surf over HP Electric since late game sweeping is sometimes better with a more acc. STAB (and really, scarf HP electric sucks anyway since it cant hit anything like Cent or Toed hard at all since its weak and isn't even STAB smh. Since Gyara is only used in rain (its ass otherwise), Hydro Pump and HP Electric are both 2HKOs so HP electric sucks and its a waste of coverage). Icy Wind can now be replaced with HP Ice since its stronger, although Icy Wind works so that's up to you.

Keldeo @ Choice Scarf
T: Justified
N: Timid
E: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spe
- Hydro Pump
- Surf
- Secret Sword
- HP [Ice] / Icy Wind

Move 4 EVs out of HP from (all of your offensive Pokemon) and into SDef (why increase SR damage?).

Please make Scizor's nature Jolly. If your going to run max speed you want to get the jump on stuff like Adamant Breloom. Seriously, Swords Dance and Life Orb are enough power so Adamant is redundant. Run band if you want adamant. Also, Lum Berry is a really good option on SD Scizor. Also, imo, Superpower over Brick Break because the SD makes it so you don't lose much attack and its worth the power boost.

Scizor @ Life Orb / Lum Berry
T: Technician
N: Jolly
E: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spe
- Swords Dance
- Bug Bite
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower

This team is standard as fuck. GL with it nonetheless!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)