Smell of Death (1875 pts on PS)

Hi smogon, welcome to my first RMT! I'm stairwaytohell, aka panicopaura, aka mankind, aka lot of nicks. I'm italian, sorry for my bad english. I used to play on smogon's server on po before it moved to showdown, then i started playing randomly on beta server. But a few weeks ago i decided to start playing on pokemon showdown and this is the first team i built after the ban of genesect. I tested it a bit and i peaked 1875 on ou current ladder http://i.imgur.com/WIJK0.jpg, then i got badly haxed :< and i decided to test another team

Building Process:

Considering the genesect's ban, i wanted to make a team based on 2 pokes which abuse the absence of the downloading bug. SpecsLatios + SDZor seemed good to me: latios can use draco meteor without fearing a revengekill by genesect and scizor can easily statup and eliminate the major part of offense teams without one of his biggest troubles. They works good together: for example latios can check keldeo, one of the better answers to scizor, and scizor can abuse the trapkill by cbtar or the rkill by other scizor's bpunch to sdance. Terrakion was the next chosen pokemon due to its ability to wallbreak physical-defensive pokemon such as skarmory, making scizor's sweep easier and faster. It's also a good partner for latios cause he can wreck also some latios' counters like jirachi and bronzong.

Then i chosed Lando-T + Ferrothorn. Why i choes them? Well, for a lot of reasons. First, The are one of the best hazard-setter duo. I wanted to use EH after i realized that a lot of my offense core's troubles are nerfed my sr + spikes, like hippowdon and jirachi. Landorus T helps agains ttar, terrakion, jirachi and a lot of other stuff thanks to its great trait and its good bulk, it can also lure out rotom w and ferrothorn and uturing on their switch-in: free entrance for latios and terrakion, respectively. Ferrothorn has been preferred at skarmory due to its water-resistance, helping me a lot against politoed, rotom and similar stuff.

I was missing a reliable revengekiller, and i tried a lot of stuff before realizing that tornadus easily 6-0d me. I wanted to try scarfzapdos, but then i changed idea and decided to use a common scarfrachi with an uncommon set, just because it has better coverage, high flinch rate, another dragon resistor, mantaining a uturn move for momentum and without being weak to sr.

AT A GLANCE

DETAILS

Terrakion @ Choice Band
Trait: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Quick Attack
- X-Scissor
As i said in building process, terrakion is here for a main reason: wallbreak. Hittin hard with the help of entry hazards wall like hippowdon, skarmory,slowbro and landorus t, helping scizor's sweep. CCombat and Sedge are standards and have a good coverage themselves. X-scissors is there for hitting harder celebi, deoxys d and slowbro without risking the sedge's miss. Quick attack is the filler, i wanted to change it for earthquake but quick attack saved me 2 wins and i changed idea lol. Jolly nature preferred to adamant 'cuz i wanted to outspeed subsheerforcelandorus and try the speed tie with other cbandkion and specskeldeo, but i'd like to have extra power sometimes.

Latias (F) @ Life Orb
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 72 HP / 184 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Recover
- Surf
- Psyshock

Latias is the second wallbreaker, which have near-perfect synergy with terrakion. Without genesect latias' work is easier, considering standard scizor is 2hkoed by meteor after sr damage, despite the satk drop. Latias' main enemy, jirachi, takes a lot of damage by spikes + draco meteor so the little wisher is in costant pressure.Psyshock is there for terrakion, keldeo and....not much more else. hp fire can be a good choice for ferrothorn but it's power is nerfed by rain so psyshock is a better option imo. Timid nature is standard, and i never had to change it to modest for obvious reasons. Latias replaced Latios as suggested by Impulse and Shurt for the better bulk , thanks!

Scizor (F) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Technician
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Quick Attack
- Superpower
SDZor is the MVP of this team, thanks to it's ability to sweep unprepared teams with the right support. Sand offense teams ( ttar- rotom - latios -scizor - landorus - terrakion) are totally destroyed by this guy , requering only that rotom is paralyzed / weakened. Some rain offense are also wrecked by sdzor, requerring this time a bit more support ( that i give him). Pretty standard moveset except for quick attack > bug bite: quick attack helps me with keldeo, thundurus t, infernape, jolteon, starmie and rotom better than bpunch, so it isn't so useless like some people said. Bug bite would allow me to hit slowbro, amoonguss and rotom without the superpower's drop, but i never felt the bugbite's need as the quick attack's. Max speed allows me to outspeed standard cbzor, bulkytoed and bulky rotom. Shurtugal suggested Lum Berry > Iron Plate on scizor and i found it more useful, thanks!

Landorus-T (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 236 HP / 52 Atk / 120 Def / 100 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
Landorus T is one of the best srock setter imo, and one of the most underrated pokemon ever. It helps against stuff like terrakion way better than gliscor do. Anyway, i have already said his role on the team before: set srock asap, uturn on rotom w and ferrothorn's switch in, and hitting hard when i need to. Stone edge is a filler, i don't need it a lot considering hp ice can be a better choice ( still hits dragon/flying types) for gliscors and other landoruses, but i should change the his EVs and i have no idea for the new spread lol.The spread i'm using now allows me to outspeed standard tentacruel by 1 point, while mantaining bulk and power.

Ferrothorn (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Iron Barbs
EVs: 248 HP / 88 Def / 172 SDef
Sassy Nature
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Power Whip
- Leech Seed
Ferrothorn is a top-usaged mon since bw's birth, and bw2 didn't nerfed his utility. Rain teams are still common, as rotom w is, and the fact he can switch on these mons and setting spikes quite easily in near every battle sold me. Thunder Wave helps with a lot of stuff, such as rotom w, breloom, jirachi, tentacruel, and heatran: having all this pokemons paralyzed helps scizor in his sweep. Spikes helps the entire team: i think every bulky offense team should have a spikes setter ( and the sr setter too, of course). Leech seed preferred to gyro ball beacuse ferro's missing a reliable recovery move and leech seed is the only way for him to have it's health often high, helping a bit against tentacruel, jirachi and blissey, too. I think spread doesn't need an explication here.

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Serene Grace
Jolly Nature
- Ice Punch

- Iron Head
- Healing Wish
- U-turn
Here's the only piece of " originality" of this team. Iron Head and U-Turn are quite standard on scarfrachi's set. Shurt suggested me to replace thunder and zen headbutt with ice punch and healing wish. Ice punch is cool against salamence, +1Dnite, Landorus and lati@s, while healing wish can restore one of the sweepers for the lategame, thanks Shurt! -I'm currently trying impulse's set, it seems cool but i prefer testing it more before editing this post.​

Importable
Terrakion @ Choice Band
Trait: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Quick Attack
- X-Scissor

Latias (F) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Recover
- Surf
- Psyshock

Scizor (F) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Technician
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Quick Attack
- Superpower

Landorus-T (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 236 HP / 52 Atk / 120 Def / 100 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn

Ferrothorn (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Iron Barbs
EVs: 248 HP / 88 Def / 172 SDef
Sassy Nature
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Power Whip
- Leech Seed

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Ice Punch
- Iron Head
- Healing Wish
- U-turn

Thanks to:
My friend hellpowna for tutoring me when i had the panicopaura's account ( i lost the password, this is the reason for the new account <.<) and for being an adorable (BAN ME PLEASE) <3
luck>skill for landorus' spread and for being a good friend
SoulWind for promising a luvdisc <3
You for reading this rmt, rate it and leave a luvdisc if you like it!

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Hi

This is really a cool team. However, I think that your team's main problem is that it relies on Latios to check so many threats, including but not limited to Keldeo, Rock Polish Landorus, Thundurus-T, etc.. While Latios is certainly a great check to all of these, it's pretty easy to wear down as it isn't the bulkiest Pokemon in the metagame, will be switching a lot because of its Choice item, and has no recovery. All of these factors combine to make it fairly easy for a well played Landorus/Thundurus-T/Keldeo/etc. to sweep you. To make it easier for you to deal with these threats, I'd recommend running a Life Orb set on Latios. While it might seem weird at first since Life Orb increases the amount of residual damage you'll be taking, LO Latios can use Recover to heal allowing you to keep it healthy for the whole game. With Life Orb, Latios can still smash a lot of things, so you won't be losing out on much here.

Honestly I think that you should tweak your Jirachi set a bit. You shouldn't be spamming Thunder outside of Rain, and your main spam moves will probably be U-turn and Iron Head anyway, perhaps you should consider running max attack instead of max Special Attack on Jirachi? Thunder will be weaker, however Iron Head and U-turn will gain a nice boost, making it easier for Jirachi to check things like Latios. Also, I think that you should use Ice Punch instead of Zen Headbutt. Zen Headbutt hits Keldeo, which is great, but Thunder does that too. Ice Punch, on the other hand, gives your scarfer the possibility of revenge killing things like Dragonite, Salamence and Garchomp which are some of the tier's most dangerous threats, especially considering that you give them a lot of opportunities to set up (Dragonite especially could be dangerous for that team.)

Here's the set you should use:

Latios @ Life Orb
Levitate
Timid
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
~Draco Meteor
~Surf
~Psyshock
~Recover

Good luck!

Hi

This is really a cool team. However, I think that your team's main problem is that it relies on Latios to check so many threats, including but not limited to Keldeo, Rock Polish Landorus, Thundurus-T, etc.. While Latios is certainly a great check to all of these, it's pretty easy to wear down as it isn't the bulkiest Pokemon in the metagame, will be switching a lot because of its Choice item, and has no recovery. All of these factors combine to make it fairly easy for a well played Landorus/Thundurus-T/Keldeo/etc. to sweep you. To make it easier for you to deal with these threats, I'd recommend running a Life Orb set on Latios. While it might seem weird at first since Life Orb increases the amount of residual damage you'll be taking, LO Latios can use Recover to heal allowing you to keep it healthy for the whole game. With Life Orb, Latios can still smash a lot of things, so you won't be losing out on much here.

Honestly I think that you should tweak your Jirachi set a bit. You shouldn't be spamming Thunder outside of Rain, and your main spam moves will probably be U-turn and Iron Head anyway, perhaps you should consider running max attack instead of max Special Attack on Jirachi? Thunder will be weaker, however Iron Head and U-turn will gain a nice boost, making it easier for Jirachi to check things like Latios. Also, I think that you should use Ice Punch instead of Zen Headbutt. Zen Headbutt hits Keldeo, which is great, but Thunder does that too. Ice Punch, on the other hand, gives your scarfer the possibility of revenge killing things like Dragonite, Salamence and Garchomp which are some of the tier's most dangerous threats, especially considering that you give them a lot of opportunities to set up (Dragonite especially could be dangerous for that team.)

Here's the set you should use:

Latios @ Life Orb
Levitate
Timid
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
~Draco Meteor
~Surf
~Psyshock
~Recover

Good luck!
Yeah, interesting ideas, i changed latios' set. I'll try ice punch on rachi with the new spread a bit before editing the first post. Thanks for the rate!

Hi there,

Cool team you have here so props for it anyway let's start with the rate!

First of all, I agree with Jirachi's advice about Latios. It's your main check for a lots of threats like Keldeo, Rock Polish Landorus and so on but it hasn't a good staying power so it will die soon in many times. Therefore, I suggest you to change Latios' set in a Recover Expert Belt one. Recover allows Latios to live more time so it's fine in your team. Expert Belt is a nice team here, it allows to avoid Life Orb's recoil and it allows Latios to bluff a Choice set and that's nice. Then, on Jirachi I suggest you to use Fire Punch, replacing Thunder. Thunder when rain isn't up and without any EV on SAtk isn't a very good move, Fire Punch otherwise can be useful to hit Sword Dance Scizor which seems problematic for your team because it has some chances to setup and after one Sword Dance can give some problem to you. I wouldn't use Ice Punch here because in my opinion dragon types aren't a very problem for your team, you can stop them with Landorus-T and Ferrothorn quite easily. Finally, I'd use Earthquake, replacing Quick Attack on Terrakion. Quick Attack with its base power is quite a useless move, also you have already Choice Scarf Jirachi which is a good revenge-kill. Otherwise, Earthquake can be helpful to hit Calm Mind Jirachi and Toxicroak which can be problematics if Landorus-T dies or if they have Water Pulse and Ice Punch respectively.

That's about your team. Good luck, hope I helped!

Honus

magna carta
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hey stairwaytohell, nice team x)

Anyways this looks like a solid team, but it looks a bit weak to Sun teams, especially those with Volcarona on it. Volcarona is able to get up a Quiver Dance easily on something like Jirachi or Scizor and wreak havoc on the rest of the team with its boosted attacks. Offensive Volcarona [with Leftovers] is doing 76.23% - 89.81% with a +1 Fire Blast to Terrakion, meaning that Terrakion cannot switch in and is nearly OHKO'd if it has taken damage from hazards 2+ times which isn't too unlikely. Aside from that a lot of sun teams also carry Dugtrio, so they can lure in your Terrakion and trap/kill it, making it even harder for you to stop a Volcarona sweep. Aside from that, everything else is outsped and OHKO'd by +1 offensive Volc in the sun with either Bug Buzz or Fire Blast. I think you can heighten your defenses against Volcarona by using Landorus-Therian as your Choice Scarfer and using Jirachi as a Specially Defensive Variant [I guess you could also throw SR on Ferrothorn but it seems like T-Wave and Spikes are both very important to this team]. Anyways, sweep Landorus-T makes it possible to avoid a Volcarona sweep by outspeeding it and KOing it with Stone Edge. Scarf Landorus-T is also a lot better abuser of hazards since it's luring in the same counters Terrakion has and smashing them with even stronger U-Turns [a pretty nice 28.43% - 34.01% to Slowbro] before going to either Terrakion itself or Latios to force them back out into your hazards. I feel like Landorus-T is the much better fit as a scarfer because it's hitting a lot harder that Jirachi with its base 145 Attack, which also means stronger U-Turns to help Terrakion and Scizor sweep. Additionally, Specially Defensive Jirachi can prove pretty useful as its also able to spread paralysis, and some of its common switchins are Pokemon that can check Terrakion and Scizor [Hippo, Heatran, etc]

Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 216 SDef / 40 Spd
Careful Nature (+SpD, -SpAtk)
- Iron Head
- Body Slam
- Wish
- Stealth Rock

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 32 HP / 252 Atk / 224 Spe
Naive Nature
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power Ice
- U-turn
- Stone Edge

Also what gives with PS lol, I'm 29-3 and only at 1967 Glicko2 x(

Hey man, really cool team. I'm liking the Latios-Terrakion-Scizor and LandyT-Ferrothorn core. My only suggestion, beyond what's already been said, would be to change Jirachi's spread. Since Thunder is your only special move, and you seem keen on keeping it, then it would make more sense to make Jirachi a physically-based Scarfer rather than specially-based. A spread of 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd seems like it would be more effective.

Shurtugal

The Enterpriser.
is a Tiering Contributor
Hello. I'm in a rating mood.

For some reason I can only rate teams that are decent (seeing Whismicott is a turn-off T_T) and so this is the one!

Firstly, replace Latios with LO Latias. You need its bulk over Latios's frailness for two reasons: Sun is a bitch and Scarf Keldeo takes a shit. Latias's bulk will compensate for these threats and help you beat them.

Latias @ Life Orb
T: Levitate
N: Timid
E: 72 Hp / 184 SAtk / 252 Spe
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Surf
- Roost

Scizor really doesn't need Iron Plate. I'd give it Lum Berry since status is a common way to stop Scizor (from parafucking to burn). Jolly nature is needed over Adamant (why let Breloom's Mach Punch fuck you when you can outspeed it?!?) and swords dance offers enough power anyway.

Thunder on Jirachi is unreliable and unnecessary, just like Zen Headbutt. Zen can be taken away because Latias walls both Tenta and Keldeo now. Try using Ice Punch and Healing Wish over those two moves. Change that EV spread to 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 SDef please. Seriously, that spread your using is bad (rhymes with ass).

EDIT: Yeah I didn't explain Healing Wish: allowing you to fully heal Rak / Scizor / Latios is great if you need a late / end game sweep.

GL!

~! Shurtugal

Thank you all for the rates! I see that everybody suggested me to change rachi's spread. Well, i before had hidden power fire > u turn and since the fire- electric coverage was the crux of the set i gave him max satk... i forgot changing the spread after i subbed hp fire for u-turn, lulz

Alexander: i don't like the expert belt idea on latios, cause he can't wallbreak as the orber can. I will try the other suggestions. Thanks!

Honus: despite i hate wish rachi without protect, and the fact that rachi.ferrothorn is not synergic as lantot-ferrothorn is as a hazardsetter duo, i will try scarflando and that set of rachi. Thanks!

Flygoner: ya, as i said before, i changed the spread on rachi. thanks!

Shurtugal: yeah, i really like your suggestions, i will edit rachi's moveset in the first post soon, and i will try latias a bit. Iron plate on sdzor is replaceable, but i'm afraid that bpunch will lose too much power without iron plate and a jolly nature >.>. But i will obviously try your ideas. Thanks a lot!

Hey there, this is a really nice team, so I just wanted to give you props for that.

Anyway, on to the rate.

So, looking at your team, SD Scizor and Volcarona look like they could really give you trouble; and as mentioned above, you do rely on Latios a bit too much. Now, I know that you have put Recover on Latios to help with this, however, in my experience I don't think it's enough. So may I suggest a LO Latias > LO Latios Latias is bulkier than Latios making it able to take hits much better. Also, even though it is not as powerful as Latias, I think it would be worth it just to have some extra bulk.

As I said, Volcarona looks like it could give you quite a bit of trouble so I am going to go ahead and back up what Honus said about using a Choice Scarf Landorus-T. Scarfed Landorus-T will be able to outspeed Volcarona after +1 and KO it with Stone Edge and will overall be nice asset to your team.

To help with SD Scizor, may I suggest an Expert Belt Jirachi > Choice Scarf Jirachi, not only will E-belt Jirachi be able to revenge kill SD Scizor, but it also works with Terrakion amazingly well, being able to take out Terrakions counters by surprise.

Sets

Latias (F) @ Leftovers
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Surf
- Recover

Jirachi @ Expert Belt
EVs: 152 Atk / 204 SAtk / 152 Spd
Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Iron Head
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Fire Punch
- Thunderbolt

Anyway, nice team. Hope I helped!

Hey Impulse, thanks for the rate! I like the Ebelt Rachi idea, i will sure test it after shurtugal's set for rachi. I like the latias idea, i'm already testing it. Scarflando is good, another thing that i will test, hoping that sr on his set don't limit the things it can do. Thanks a lot!

Actually, I'm sorry but I made a mistake. Landorus-T is still out sped after +1 from Volcarona. So instead may I suggest a Choice Scarf Landorus-I > Landorus-T it will outspeed Volcarona after +1 and it also has a stronger HP ice which is nice. Also, one thing that I forgot to mention was that if you do decide to try these, that I suggest putting Stealth Rocks > Spikes on Ferrothorn.

scarfjolly lando t outspeedes +1 volca only if volca is modest, timid volca isn't an enormous threat 'cuz terrakion can take the hits better. I will test scarflando-i anyway.

sr > spikes on ferrothorn mmmh, i preferred mantain all the EH in this team. I will consider this change obviously, but i think ( and hope) that sr > thunder wave should be a better choice imo.

Thanks again for the rate!

chimpact

fire nation
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
On your Jirachi your only special attacking move is Thunder and you won't be spamming it. The main reason to use thunder on jirachi is to get the paralysis so that you can use iron head to wear down opposing pokemon. With 3 of your other moves being physical, there's no reason for you to go max special attack and a hasty nature. you don't need to compromise your defenses so that a move that you use barely 10% of the time can be slightly stronger. I would suggest a bulkier jirachi however to take on Tornadus-T a bit better. The only pokemon who an reliably switch in to Hurricanes are your Jirachi and Ferrothorn, but Ferrothorn is not taking them well and is worn down easily. Making Jirachi bulkier allows you to not only handle Tornadus better, but its also an answer to the latis, gengar, alakazam and other strong special attackers.

Additionally, I'm not sure why you're running max speed on Scizor when you're non priority attacking move is superpower. You should aim for a speed that outspeeds what you want to hit (like outspeed slow heatran) and put the rest in hp to take hits better. There's no reason for all that speed when you're just going to go quick attack and bullet punch a majority of the time.

Hope I helped and good luck.

it's quite useless to say that rachi's spread sucks considering that everyone who rated the team said it and i answered that the spread was a mistake and i will test shurt's set and impulse's set before changing the first post. Anyway, scizor has max speed to have chances of outspeed bulky politoed and rotoms, mons that i can't hurt much with the priorities. Bulky rachi is an interesting idea, i will test it too, thanks!

Neliel

Sacred Sword
hi mank!

I think your team already have enough sinergy to cover the most of the pokemon so props for that. Btw i think some of your sets can be improved. Lets start with Scizor, im a big fan of Sd scizor in this metagame because its very good and it always find chance to setup a sword dance and clean in lategame. What i dont think is necessary here is Iron plate, because it only raises the power of one move and scizor needs all the power it can have. Life orb is a better item because it lets you ko more things. Here are some calculation to make it clear ;
+2 Iron plate spower against scizor :394 Atk (+2) VS 236 Def and 343 HP (120 Base Power): 287 - 338 (83.67% - 98.54%)

+2 Life orb 394 Atk (+2) VS 236 Def and 343 HP (120 Base Power): 374 - 440 (109.03% - 128.27%)

+2 Quick attack against offensive starmie 394 Atk (+2) VS 206 Def and 262 HP (60 Base Power): 165 - 194 (62.97% - 74.04%)

+2 Life orb quick attack 394 Atk (+2) VS 206 Def and 262 HP (60 Base Power): 215 - 253 (82.06% - 96.56%)

+2 quick attack against thundurus 394 Atk (+2) VS 176 Def and 299 HP (60 Base Power): 193 - 227 (64.54% - 75.91%) (almost never ko with sr)

+2 Life orb quick attack 394 Atk (+2) VS 176 Def and 299 HP (60 Base Power): 251 - 295 (83.94% - 98.66%) (always ko with sr)

+2 superpower against defensive Politoed 273 Def and 384 HP (120 Base Power): 249 - 292 (64.84% - 76.04%)

+2 Life orb superpower 394 Atk (+2) VS 273 Def and 384 HP (120 Base Power): 323 - 380 (84.11% - 98.95%) (77% chance of ko after sr)

As you can see life orb helps a lot against these things, as well as all the other water-fire pokemon like keldeo, volcarona and such.

Now, turning into your jirachi, using that set just makes you weaker to steel like Sd scizor which can be a problem if lando is weakened, that you cant revenge kill with fire punch, as well as ferrothorn. You also lose so many power on the moves that you are going to do the most of the times (u-turn and iron head) and im not even sure zen headbutt kos keldeo without atk investiment. what i would like to do is a simple change into the standard Scarf jirachi, without that thunder thats so situational, since you are not going to face rain teams all the time and invest so many evs just to ko tornadus is not a good idea, iron head solidly 2kos it and it cant do much in return. I think fire punch is needed here as i said before cause of Sd scizor, probably instead of Thunder. At this point i would use this spread: EVs: 108 HP / 252 Atk / 148 Spd with Jolly Nature. The atk investiment is obvious since it only have phisical moves, the speed lets you outspeed adamant +1 salamence or other 100 base speed pokemon with a +atk nature. The reason is simple, since genesect is not ou anymore, running max speed has no purpose but hoping to win the speed tie with scarfmence or volcarona (and you are not going to ko them anyway). In other hand the hp investiment can be usefull to take more hits from Latios and tornadus-t, and its a better switch in on scizor. I would also think about Trick instead of Zen headbutt to threaten more Defensive teams and walls, i dont think you need it that much, you have latios for Keldeo and i have an another thing to suggest you for Tentacruel, so think about it.

Now i see you have a weakness to rainstall in general, the move scald itself can be freely spammed to get some burn that can be a pain for your ferrothorn and latios. Tentacruel can be somehow problematic if it burns your ferrothorn, because once its burned you are not going to do anything with power whip, so my suggestion is to replace leftovers and leech seed with rest and chesto berry. This will give you a nice way to deal with rain stall, because they often rely on the burn on ferrothorn to eliminate it, and if you can beat the spinner (tentacruel) you will have an easy time to win thanks to your spikes. It also helps to an extent against wow rotom and wow jellicent. Chesto berry is also a nice recovery move in offensive teams, leech seed is more durable but i dont think you will have to rest more than once, so try it!
I think i dont have anything else to say, so gl with your team !

Summary of changes:

: --> Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 108 HP / 252 Atk / 148 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Fire Punch
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Zen Headbutt / trick

: --> Life orb

: --> Chesto berry
--> Rest

Hey Nel, thanks for the rate!

chestorest on ferrothorn is really an interesting idea, i'll try it asap. Another suggestion for scarfrachi oO, i will try your set too obviously.

Life Orb on scizor is a good choice, Probably more useful than Lum Berry. I'm tring both of these, thanks a lot friend!

Shurtugal

The Enterpriser.
is a Tiering Contributor
Lum berry lets you set up on scald users like defensive politoed, the +2 being stronger than LO smh. Use Lum ;3

yea but lum berry is useful against status as life orb is useful for instant power (nel described its advantages ), lum seems more useful but im testing both of them and i haven't decided yet :-\

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)