the sand pain

hi smogon! this team is one of my preferite teams the SAND PAIN! i really wish to see if it is good and if i should change something :) so let's start! :
Lead

Tyranitar (M) @ chople berry , trait : sand stream , evs : 252 hp /76 sp atk /180 sp def nature sassy
Moves :
- ice beam
- fire blast
- stealth rock
- pursuit
every of these moves are easy to explain: ice beam mainly is here for hit Lando and some dragons, fire blast for skar, ferro and forretress, SR for some extra switch damage ,for kill dragonite's multiscale , pursuit Stab for hit some escaping scarftios asd xD

Phisical Sweeper :

Stoutland (M) @ choice band , trait : sand rush , evs : 252 atk/252 speed/4 hp , nature : adamant
Moves :
-return
-superpower
-fire fang
-ice fang
i really love so much stoutland, powerful STAB return deals a lot of damage, superpower is here for tyra and terrakion , and lucario too, fire fang for hit scizor, forretress skar and ferrothorn, and ice fang for hit lando,gliscor and dragons. he have so much problems with jellicent and i no know if i should put wild charge or not.... i think i should use life orb too but i no know what is better for him...

Special sweeper

Heatran (M) @ air baloon evs : 252 speed/252 sp atk/ 4 hp , trait flash fire, nature timid. moves :
-lava plume
-earth power
-hidden power (grass)
-dragon pulse
special sweeper of the team he will kill problems named scizor skarmory and some dragons. he can hit hard dragonite too if he get burned by stab lavaplume and he can finish him by dragon pulse.hidden power grass is mainly for gastrodom cuz he really hate him. heatran is a wall to protect my team from dragons like dragonite locked into outrage : he can take just 40%-45% damage from +1 atk dragonite outrage..

Annoyer

Jellicent (M) @ leftovers trait water absorb , 248 evs hp/ 216 def/ 44 speed
nature : bold
moves :
-scald
-will-o-wisp
-taunt
-recover
his job is to annoy my opponent, perfect vs phisical sweepers for WOW, he is here for protect the team from fighting moves that are supereffective to 3 of my team and water moves that can kill mine whole team... scald stab that with 30% can burn, WOW for istant burn to dragons like dragonite, taunt for block PUPS , speed evs help to outspeed CB scizor by burning him, oh yes he is an rapid spin blocker to!

Revenge Killer

Scizor (M) @ choice band , 248 evs hp/252 atk/8 speed , nature adamant, trait : tecnician
moves :
-u-turn
-superpower
-bullet punch
-pursuit
after some battle by using CB scizor i think that this one beat the scarf version (thank ciel :D )
Mainly it will u-turning for much time of the battle and kill with bulletpunch, superpower can kill easily ferrotorn and pursuit do an HUGE damage to every escaping poke (i love when it work with latios choice scarf :D:D:D )

THE OWNER

Landorus (M) @ life orb , trait sheer force, 252 evs sp atk/252 speed/4 hp
nature : modest
moves :
-rock polish
-focus blast
-hidden power (ice)
-earth power
he is the last one, and the one i prefer, with just one rock polish he is able to outspeed many scarf and with his HUGE power (sheer force + life orb + max sp atk) he will do massively damage to sp def max hp blissey (:Q___) 40% of hp. focus blast hit some skar, hp ice is here for other landos and for kill most of the dragons, earthpower is his stab that can kill much things that no rexist.

so this is the end, i hope you can tell me what should i change and to what poke am i weak. bb and good day to every one!! :)

Dr Ciel

Banned deucer.
Hello.

This is a really solid team you have here, so I'd liek to give you props for using the ever so common weather of sand. Anyways, this team unfortunately, has some devastating flaws, and hopefully my rate can help this team iron out those flaws. With that said, let's get to this rate, shall we? Alright, first and foremost, I see a huge weakness to opposing Technician Breloom, as it can 2HKO your entire team and OHKO the entire team if it gets an SD up with just Bullet Seed and Mach Punch. To help remedy this situation, I would like to suggest using a Nasty Plot Celebi in place of your current Heatran. Celebi not only counters Breloom, but it can take on a truckload of threats with the coverage moves it has. Moving forward, I would definitely change Tyranitar to a Special Defensive set over your current one. Stealth Rock is a must-have on every team, no matter the playstyle, and Tyranitar is the best at this job. Next, you should change your Jellicents EV spread to one of 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 Spe over your current spread. The 44 Speed EV's help you outspeed and burn opposing CB Scizor. Staying on Jellicent, I would like to recommend using Taunt over Protect. Taunt helps against most setup sweepers here. Finally, I would definitely give Scizor a Choice Band in place of Choice Scarf. Choice Band is a huge powerhouse and can get some very important KO's. With that said, you should be running an EV spread of 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD and a Adamant Nature over your current EV's and Nature. These EV's allow Scizor to take some hits, while still being an offensive powerhouse. Well, that's all I have to say for now. I hope my advice helped. Have fun and good luck in your future endeavours!

Tyranitar @ Chople Berry Lv. 100 -- Sand Stream

Nature: Sassy - EVs: 252 HP / 76 SAtk / 180 SDef​

- Ice Beam
- Fire Blast
- Crunch
- Stealth Rock

Celebi @ Life Orb Lv. 100 -- Natural Cure

Nature: Timid - EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd​

- Recover
- Giga Drain
- Earth Power
- Nasty Plot

• Tyranitar
    : Dragon Dance ------------> Special Defensive
  • Heatran
    : ----------------------> Nasty Plot Celebi
  • Jellicent
    : 252 HP / 138 Def / 120 SpD -> 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 Spe
  • Protect -> Taunt
  • Scizor
    : 4 HP / 252Atk / 252 Spd -> 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
  • Jolly -> Adamant
  • Choice Scarf -> Choice Band

~Dr Ciel~ (The doctor is OUT)

Thank a lots for help ciel :D i change something and now it is better! But i never use celebi and really i not like it soo much :/ breeloom should not be a problem cuz i never will let him SD and i can kill it with much poke in my team and i not see so much brelooms in this moment in ou but thank now i know that i should be careful when i see him :P

Hi there.
It is a very interesting team, I can't really rate your team because it seems very correct, but I see a weakness against Rotom-W, you can't do anything for tank properly his Volt Switch, Landorus can take a Hydropump, Tyranitar can take a Will-O-Wisp or a Hydropump and it cannot kill him, stoutland can take a Will-O-Wisp and Scizor also, you're very disadvantaged against Toxic-Spikes, because you possess Tyranitar-Stoutland-Jellicent, I suggest you Amoongus (with Hidden Power Dark for Gengar Sub) on Jellicent, Amoongus is a very good pokemon for your team is a good counter to Toxic Spikes and it is also a very good counter for Rotom-W because it resists against Volt Switch and Hydropump; then Amoongus has his ability regenerator to heal, and even with Amoongus you can counter Keldeo/Rain Teams.

Then I notice you disadvantaged against Latios because if the opponent has Hidden power Fire you can't do anything, Scizor is OHKO and your Tyranitar does not have Pursuit for trapp him, the opponent can switch and come after to continue, Heatran can take a Surf, Landorus also and Jellicent is 2HKO by Draco Metoer of Latios/Latias Life Orb/Choice Spec then generally Latios has Recover/Roost, Latias also, I suggest you swap superpower with Pursuit on Tyranitar because SuperPower is useless here, you can kill ferrothorn/Skarmory with Flamethrower, Heatran with Jellicent/Landorus and Tyranitar with Landorus/Scizor, now you can come on Latios easily and kill him with Pursuit, Latias also.

Finally your team is very disadvantaged against Volcarona ChestoRest or Roost, because your Heatran has not Toxic, then the opponent can set up with Quiver Danc and use Roost to kill Heatran after, and the opponent can also set up easily on Jellicent even with Taunt, because Quiver Dance increases Spe Def, after a Quiver Dance Volcarona is 4HKO by Scald of Jellicent.
I suggest you put Toxic on Jellicent, because you can try to burn with scald, then now you can come easily on Volcarona roost or Chesto Rain.

Amoonguss (F) @ Black Sludge
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 60 Def / 196 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Spore
- Hidden Power [Dark]

Tl;dr
Jellicent--->Amoonguss
Tyranitar--->Pursuit
Jellicent--->Toxic

Hope I Helped and Good Luck with your Team.

~Leftiez

first thanks a lot and yes i will put pursuit to tyra and i'll try to use amoongus... I really forget rotom-w he really destroy my team and latios too is a problem... Whit 2 pursuit i will have better chances against him... I never use amoongus and i will test him, he will help me against toxics and he can block fight moves too like jelly... I'll test him if i like it he will get in :) i write this from my telephone and i will mod the team later from my pc :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)