Lord Landorus

ZoroDark

esse quam videri
is a Tiering Contributor
Lord Landorus

The team at a glance:

Introduction:

Hello! I’m presenting you one of the most succesful teams I have ever made. I can’t say it’s really creative, but I believe it captures the mood of the BW2 meta as it is now. The team itself is centered around, arguably, the most dangerous sweeper in OU, RP Landorus. Its checks and counters are few and far between, and easily taken care of by the other team members. As far as accomplishments go, I used this team intensively during my ST9 run. The team as it stands now, and its earlier versions went 6-0. I never intensively laddered with this team, but it got me voting requests on the Genesect/Sand Veil ban on PO (a 1450 rating was needed, securing a #24 spot at that time). That’s enough of an intro I believe, let’s take a closer look at the team.
Changes are in red.
Under the microscope

Tyranitar (F) @ Choice Band
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 144 HP / 252 Atk / 112 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Pursuit
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
- Superpower

The first member of the team is most likely the most important one of the team. It serves so many important roles in the team, it isn’t even funny. The reason I chose him in the first place is his ability to trap and kill Celebi, Latias, Latios, Jellicent, Cresselia and others. Do these pokes not sound a lot like Landorus’ and Keldeo’s check and counter list? I opted for a Choice Band set, since the raw power really helps weakening defensive cores. The moveset is standard. Stone Edge is an incredibly powerful STAB, capable of 2HKOing Skarmory after Stealth Rocks. Crunch is the other, powerful STAB. Pursuit is probably the most used move on this set, trapping and killing the aforementioned pokes, making a Landorus sweep easier. Superpower is my best option to nail an incoming Ferrothorn/Heatran etc. Not only is he a fearful attacker, Tyranitar’s ability to change the weather also ensures (with smart play, at least) opposing weather will not run over me. The EV Spread lets me speedcreeps almost every single opposing Band Tyranitar, and pokes who try to speedcreep the standard 100 Spd BandTar. Tyranitar is the first, vital part of the feared CBTar/Lando core.

Considered changes:
- Run Aqua Tail or Ice Punch over Superpower to nail Gliscor/Hippowdon/Landorus-T
- Run a Choice Scarf set to get rid of pesky SpDef Celebi’s with Baton Pass

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 236 SDef / 16 Spd
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Wish
- Body Slam
- Iron Head

Next we have Jirachi. To speak in clichés Jirachi is the glue of this team. At first it was added as a Tornadus counter, but it’s so much more than that. It is the first switchin to common pokes such as Gengar. It’s also the Stealth Rocker of the team, doing a great job setting the very precious hazards up. The moveset is pretty straightforward. Stealth Rocks are the best move in the game. Wish is the recovery move of choice, and is often used to heal another hurt poke. Body Slam spreads para around, crippling every offensive threat, while Iron Head is the STAB move capable of killing every single opponent with Jirachi’s nasty ability. The EV spread is now the standard one. 16 Spd Evs allow me to outspeed Adamant Breloom and Magnezone, while there's a bigger investment in SpDef, so that it'll do his job, tanking special hits from the likes as Thundurus-T, better.

Considered changes:
- Fire Punch somewhere to nail Forretress and Scizor.

Breloom (M) @ Fighting Gem
Trait: Technician
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Spore
- Swords Dance
- Mach Punch
- Bullet Seed

Next we have one of my favorite pokes in BW2: Techniloom. Breloom is easily one of the best pokes running around in BW2. First and foremost it has Spore, actually incapacitating a poke for the rest of the battle. With its powerful priority in Mach Punch, it’s able to revenge a lot of big threats to my team including Terrakion and Stoutland. Bullet Seed does insane amounts of anything not resisting it, while SD even boosts the power of these moves.. Its main use is to Spore a poke, and to revenge dangerous threats with a welltimed Mach Punch. I opted for a Jolly nature for the sake of killing Adamant Mamoswine who can be a pain. (sadly most Mamos are Jolly nowadays). You won’t usually sweep with this poke though. Common switchins to Breloom are Thundurus-T, Tornadus, Latis, Celebi etc. If I don’t really need Breloom after I used Spore, I will attack those pokes with a SD boosted, so that they’re no longer capable of surviving Landorus’ assault.

Considered changes:
- Focus Punch or Low Sweep over Swords Dance to molest incoming pokes.
- A bulkier EV spread

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Roost
- Psyshock

Ah Latios, everyone’s favorite dragon in OU (get out Dragonite). Let me start off by saying that Latios is an a-maz-ing poke. Base 110 Speed is incredible, and when paired with a 130 SpAtk you have a monster at your hands. I chose to use the LO variant because Choice Specs would cause me to switch more than I like, and losing momentum by doing that. Life Orb still hits like a truck. The moveset has a little twist. I have Roost over the more commonly used HP Fire. I really need Latios to be alive as long as possible, since it’s an important check versus Landorus, Keldeo, Breloom and Terrakion. The other moves are fairly straightforward. Draco Meteor is sick, OHKOing everything that isn’t a Steel Type or has significant Special Defense. Psyshock wrecks CM Keldeo and other fighting types, while pressuring blobs and Jellicent by doing around 50% at least. Surf is here to hit Heatran mainly, but it still hurts Scizor and Tyranitar .
Currently, various Latias sets are being tested in this spot.

Considered changes:
- Change to a LO Latias. Defensively better, offensively worse.
- Use HP Fire to hit Ferrothorn and Scizor for a shitton of damage.

Keldeo @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Justified
EVs: 4HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Hydro Pump
- Surf
- HP Ice
- Secret Sword

Keldeo is the Choice Scarfer of the team, but it’s so much more than that. With the aid of Tyranitar, it’s an amazing end game cleaner. It’s one of my greatest weapons versus rain too. It’s rather obvious why I chose Keldeo, since every offensive team needs a Choice Scarfer, preferably one with more than 100 Base Speed. ScarfLatios/Latias are weak, Terrakion doesn’t fit the team and other pokes who could potentially wield a Choice Scarf (Landorus, Jirachi) have other jobs on the team. I chose to run both Hydro Pump and Surf, since you need both the power and the accuracy at times. It’s not like there’s better options anyways. Secret Sword is the other STAB, while HP Ice serves the purpose of killing Dragonite/Salamence and other dragons.

Considered changes:
- Run HP Electric for Gyarados, but he’s never seen anyway.

Landorus (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Sheer Force
EVs: 68 HP / 252 SAtk / 188 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Rock Polish
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Earth Power
- Focus Blast

Landorus has always been a great poke. In BW1, it was top notch with Sand Force, and if you had told me then Sheer Force was better, I would probably not have believed you. Boy, was I wrong. The power this poke holds is incredible. The fact that it doesn’t suffer from the Life Orb recoil that raises his power to mind-blowing levels only makes it better. The moves are standard for Rock Polish Landorus. Rock Polish allows it to outspeed the whole meta, ready to bombard it with absurdly powerful attacks. The EV spread, credit to Lavos Spawn, allows Landorus to outspeed Max Speed Venusaur in sun at +2. Earth Power is the move that you’ll want to use. It levels almost everything that doesn’t resist it (and even if you do, chances are you will not survive it late game). STAB + Sheer Force + LO = a world of pain. Focus Blast is used to hit Rotom-W, Air Balloon Heatran and Ferrothorn, OHKOing the latter two. HP Ice is used to hit all what flies. This is the MVP of the team by far. I try to spare for it midgame, as a finisher. But some battles, its destructive forces are used to crush the walls, paving the way for a sweep of a team mate.
Considered changes:
- Running Sludge Wave over HP Ice to kill SpDef Celebi, while still doing a lot of damage to the Dragons all over OU.
Conclusion:
Well that’s that for the team. As far as a threat list goes, the biggest ones are:
SpDef Celebi: Man this thing is a pain, especially if it has Baton Pass, meaning I can’t trap it with Tyranitar. This is actual the sole reason I’m considering ScarfTar.
SD Lucario: This thing is a big threat too. The key not to get swept is to keep Keldeo or Landorus healthy enough that they can tank a +2 Extremespeed, and not to have it set up easily.
Mamoswine: Most likely the single biggest threat to this team. 5/6 pokemons are killed by Ice Shard/Earthquake. Keldeo and some good needed predictions are needed to kill this thing.
Jirachi with substitute is a pain too: both SubCM and Sub 3 attacks have potential to hurt this team badly.
Importable:

Tyranibaws (Tyranitar) (F) @ Choice Band
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 144 HP / 252 Atk / 112 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Pursuit
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
- Superpower

Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 56 Atk / 92 SDef / 108 Spd
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Wish
- Body Slam
- Iron Head

Keldeo @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Justified
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Hydro Pump
- Surf
- Icy Wind
- Secret Sword

Landorus (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Sheer Force
EVs: 48 HP / 252 SAtk / 208 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Rock Polish
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Earth Power
- Focus Blast

Breloom (M) @ Fighting Gem
Trait: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Spore
- Swords Dance
- Mach Punch
- Bullet Seed

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Roost
- Psyshock

One last glance:

If you liked this RMT, feel free to rate or luvdisc!

Hey!

Cool team you have here so good job for have built it.

Looking at it, I see that sun teams can be very troublesome because Dugtrio can trap and kill quite easily your Tyranitar and then Chlorophyll sweepers such as Venusaur and Victreebel smash your team without any problem. Therefore, I suggest you to use Calm Mind Latias replacing Latios which would help you a lot against sun teams in general. An EV spread of 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe with a moveset of Calm Mind, Substitute, Dragon Pulse and Recover, with Timid nature and with Leftovers should work fine on your team. Latias helps you also against stall teams, which can give some problem to your team too because entry hazards in general are a pain for this team.

Then, I'd change Jirachi's EV spread into 252 HP / 224 SpD / 32 Spe because this EV spread gives Jirachi more staying power which is always useful on a defensive pokèmon as it; more staying power is useful for example to tank Tornadus and Thundurus' powerful attacks, for example. You shouldn't use your current EV spread because it's quite useless because Dragonite and Breloom aren't a threats for this team because they aren't many chances to setup and because Choice Scarf Keldeo can revenge-kill them without any problem, also they are often using with Adamant nature so don't worry about Jolly Dragonite and Jolly Breloom. Jirachi doesn't need EVs in Atk too because Terrakion usually use Close Combat on it, and take advantage of the defensive statistics' drop caused by Close Combat you can kill Terrakion with Iron Head anyway.

After that, I suggest you to use Hidden Power Ice replacing Icy Wind on Keldeo because it has more fire power which is useful against Dragon-types such as Dragonite, which you can't kill in some chances with Icy Wind, it's good for Lati Twins for example, but they can be trapped and killed both by Choice Band Tyranitar so Hidden Power Ice is definitely a better option than Icy Wind in my opinion. If you decide to use Icy Wind then I suggest you to try Hidden Power Electric replacing Hydro Pump, which helps you against Gyarados which, even if isn't very commmon, it's a big threat for your team.

As last thing, you should try Adamant nature replacing Jolly nature on Breloom which allows you to hit harder, this is optional, however, so if you prefer Jolly nature keep it, but you can try Adamant nature in some battles and see how it works on your team. Don't worry about Jolly Mamoswine anyway, Mamoswine is often used with an Adamant nature and also if it's Jolly, if you play well it shouldn't be a big problem since you have Keldeo which resists to Ice Shard and can KO it back with Surf and Secret Sword.

Good luck and Luvdisc'd.

hey zoroDark nice team..
i see it very strong and solid so the rate is superfluous but if could you a little advice u get trouble from celeby, in particular defendive spread(batonbassceleby is very tedious against this team for the impossibility to pursuit him).
i should change jirachi's set for the benefit of u turn/firepunch to contrast the used of celeby.
i ludvisc'd this team.. it's cool!! :D
good luck man yoooo

Bluwing

icequeen
is a Tutor Alumnus
This team is incredibly solid and has nearly no changes needed at all, but there are some flaws that I see so lets get to the rate.

First off I see Specs Keldeo as a massive threat as Latios and your own Keldeo can't sponge hits from it, therefore I will suggest Life Orb Latias over your current Latios as Latias can handle Keldeo much better then Latios due too it's better bulk, especially on the special side. My next suggestion isn't like the biggest thing on earth, but change Icy Wind for HP Ice on Keldeo because Icy Wind isn't realy needed on the scarf set other than if you are running some other HP which you aren't, HP Ice also doesn't have that annoying 95% accuracy and also has higher bp.

Changes:

Latias --> Latios
HP Ice --> Icy Wind

Latias Set said:

Latias @ Life Orb
EVs: 40 HP | 216 SAtk | 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Recover

This set is letting you beat Keldeo with Psyshock 100% off the time as it it will always net an ohko with this spread, this set also beats Scizor which loves to switch in on Latias and Pursuit it, but with HP Fire you will always ohko Banded Scizor as long rain isn't up, other than that excellent team.

Honus

magna carta
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Ahhhhhh Landorus,

Anyways this is a nice team ZoroDark and congrats on your recent successes. It's great how this team is able to take advantage of breloom switchins like Skarmory and just anhilliate them with the special attacking core. There really aren't too many Pokemon that outright destroy this team, so nice job with that; it's extremely solid. Despite this I've noticed 2 Pokemon that could be a little bit problematic if played intelligently. The first is Swords Dance Lucario, who can either get up an SD by avoiding paralysis from Jirachi, forcing out Ttar on prediction or on Choice-locked Keldeo. This is more of a threat late game, mainly because of the fact that you can't move SR, which push +2 Espeed into OHKO range for a few of your Pokemon. Latios takes 88.41% - 103.97% from +2 Espeed [guarenteed KO after SR], Keldeo and Landorus are a bit better and take 74.61% - 87.93% and 71.73% - 84.52% respectively, but hazards any extra damage they might have to take could be a concern come endgame. Agility +3 Attacks Thundurus-T could also be a problem if it gets an agility up; your best checks are Latios and Jirachi because they aren't OHKO'd, though Jirachi relies on paralysis. Latios is actually a pretty decent check but Draco Meteor can leave an opportunity for another Pokemon to set up. I think running a slightly different Jirachi with Ice Punch could help vs Thundurus-T and Lucario and still perform the duties that it needs to for the team.

Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 108 HP / 148 Atk / 56 SDef / 196 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Ice Punch
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch
- Stealth Rock

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey there, you've got a solid team. For the threats you mentioned, I don't see SDef Celebi being an issue, as Baton Pass is rare and Tyranitar can, naturally, trap it. Landorus's HP Ice does enough damage after Stealth Rock. You are annoyed by it, and trust me, it's annoying, but you can play around it. SD Lucario is going to be a bit of a bitch, however, which you've noted. I also see Breloom and Thundurus-T being pretty hard to play around, as your team lacks the ability to take hits from these Pokemon. The issue lies in Latios; it just isn't bulky enoigh by this metagame's standards. I actually dislike LO Latias for this team, as it is just worn down by sandstorm damage way too easily. I prefer a Leftovers Latias on sand teams, and that's what I think you should go with. Latios just dies way too quickly, even with Jirachi's Wish support. Latias also gives you a better RP Landorus counter, which you desperately need as well, in addition to a better check for sun sweepers. Overall, Latias will give you a better team member than Latios. Since you have trouble hurting Celebi, you could even run Hidden Power Bug. As Celebi just loves to switch in on Latias, it should be a perfect lure.

There are also some smaller changes you should make. First off, give Jirachi an EV spread of 252 HP / 236 SDef / 16 Spd so it actually has enough bulk to do what it needs to do. The Speed EVs let you outrun Adamant Breloom and Magnezone, which is all you really need. Jirachi just needs the staying power to effectively combat Latios and others. In addition, give Keldeo Hidden Power Ice over Icy Wind. Icy Wind only helps against incoming Choice Scarf Latios, which Jirachi conpletely destroys. HP Ice is more powerful than Icy Wind, which can come on handy against foes such as Latias.

With those changes, your team should be pretty solid, so good luck!

- Latios -> Leftovers + 3 attacks Latias

- your spread -> 252 HP / 236 SDef / 16 Spd on Jirachi

- Icy Wind -> Hidden Power Ice on Keldeo

[pimg]380[/pimg]
Latias @ Leftovers
EVs: 72 HP / 184 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Roost
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power Bug

Hey,

cool team ZoroDark. First of all, as many other people stated, you have no reason to run Icy Wind on your Keldeo. The only reasons to run it on a scarf set could be having another Hidden Power, scarf Lati@s weakness or maybe Venusaur in sun, but it's really not worth it for your team. So I recommend you just go with Hidden Power [Ice]. This will get rid of that annoying 95% accuracy and is a stronger move too. I have a really similar one so I can relate to your hard time getting past Celebi. What I decided to do is run U-turn > Rock Polish on Landorus so that it can OHKO Celebi after a Earth Power. No one expects U-turn so it almost always works. If you decide to make this change you should run a different EV spread of 252 SpAtk / 4Atk / 252Spd with a Naive nature. This change is up to you though just weigh between Rock Polish + extra power and an easy way past Celebi. This team is basically the standard sand of the current metagame. Cool team and luvdisc'd.

Neliel

Sacred Sword
Hey, cool team.

This somewhat represents the standard sand offensive team (more or less) so its a good team overall. However, i think you can make this team even better with some little changes.
First of all, i would change your jirachi. You lack of any spinner, and your team in general doesnt like Stealth rocks, and spikes even more. With this set you will end up being setup fodder for all those steel types such as ferrothorn, forretress, skamrory and so on. For this reason I would replace stealth rock with u-turn, because in this way you can u-turn while those things switch out on you, maintaining more momentum for your team. U-turn is also a very cool move to use in combination with Choice band tyranitar, providing you a solid way to trap kill Jellicent (jellicent almost always switchs on you, you can u-turn out while they do so) and all the other stuff you normally trap with pursuit. Its also a very fun set to use because it lets you wishpass very easily, being able to u-turn after they attack jirachi and heal the one you need.

Now, i would change your rock polish landorus into a defensive landorus-t. I think your team would benefit more from the defensive set with intimidate, because you are weak to those things like Sword dance scizor, having only keldeo to check it, still not enough in my opinion since it requires little damage to be killed by quick attack. Dragons in general are also a problem, your steel type struggle to do something to things like DDnite or DDSalamence, since they always carry lum berry nowadays, while with intimidate landorus-t you can take an hit and strike back a ko. I've also saw a large number of special defensive celebi with baton pass, and to be honest, if you cant trap kill it with tyranitar you dont have any other way to kill it. If you use landorus-t instead, you can easily u-turn on it, providing momentum and solving all the problems i already said. Not to mention that you know have a solid switch in to terrakion, which is never a bad thing. The set i would use is the standard one, with U-turn / Stone edge / Earthquake / Stealth rock. As for the spread, i had some success with a more fast spread, that you honestly need here, to outspeed standard celebi as well as tentacruel, so that it cant setup toxic spikes which your team doesnt really like. Something like this should work: EVs: 248 HP / 240 Def / 20 Spd with a Jolly Nature.

Now, one little change. Unless you face a scarf latios icy wind its just a worst option on keldeo, hidden power ice is stronger and never miss. Scarf latios its nowhere a problem also, so you should really do this change.

Hope this helps, gl!

ZoroDark

esse quam videri
is a Tiering Contributor
Ugh my post didn't show up for some unknown reason, time to try again. First and foremost I'd like to thank everyone who has rated this team already, I really appreciate it.
As far as suggestions go, I've changed my Jirachi EV spread to the Standard SpDef one. Even though Honus' set was a lot of fun to use, I feel like I need the bulk and the recovery. HP Ice has been added since Icy Wind indeed was pretty useless. I'm currently testing all kind of different Latias' sets over Latios, since about everyone suggested that. As far as the changes concerning Landorus itself go, I'm not too keen about changing his move set, since the team was built around it. I've ran U-turn Lando on other teams, and he's really great in luring and killing Celebi, but if I would run it on this team, I'd lose my premier sweeper. Same story with Landorus-T, he makes the team way more balanced defensively, but losing the poke this team was built around makes me want to hold back. I'll think about it some longer though.

Hi there.
It is a very solid and very interesting team, but I see more weakness as Scizor, you have nothing to tank his Uturn, you can tell me that you have Landorus and Keldeo but there are Sweeps, and Landorus can't tank properly the Uturns of Scizor bander because it is 3HKO (252 + Atk Choice Band Technician Scizor Pursuit vs. 68 HP / 0 Def Landorus)(: 118-139 (35.11 - 41.36%) - guaranteed 3HKO) and Keldeo too, so you can come and tank 1 or 2 times but after you'll be very disadvantaged, then you doesn't have pokemon for trapp him as Magnezone/Gothitelle, then you are also very disadvantaged against Terrakion Bander, you have nothing for tank his Close fight also, as with Scizor landorus can not be a good counter for Terrakion it is 3HKO by CloseCombat and he is outspeed then it can come only once, and Latios is 2HKO by Close Combat (252 Atk Choice Band Terrakion (Close Combat vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Latios: 174-206 (57.8 - 68.43%) -- guaranteed 2HKO), then even if you possess Breloom to kill him with Mach punch, the opponent can switch and come after to continue because it is obvious, then Terrakion can come easily on your team (Tyranitar, Keldeo (blocked), and Jirachi if it is weakened), I suggest you Landorus-T Bulky on Landorus, Landorus-T is a very good pokemon for your team, it can easily come on Scizor for Tank U-Turn but it can also counter Sword Dance Scizor cauz it can 6-0'd you, and then with his ability (Intimidate) it can come on Terrakion now, because it is 5HKO with Leftovers, then now you can counter easily Dragonite/Salamence and Jirachi also because you do not have any Pokemon that can come on him without be disadvantaged because Keldeo can be paralyzed, Latios/Landorus and Breloom also and Jirachi has Iron head for Tyranitar, then your Jirachi cannot kill another specially defensive Jirachi because they have Wish and body slam also. Now you can put Uturn on Stealth rock for Jirachi.

I noticed a weakness, I explain you: you possess Latios Life Orb, but with him you can be violated by several pokemon like Thundurus-T, Landorus, Venusaur, Keldeo because Latios hasn't a very good bulk it can die easily on Hidden Power Ice of Thundurus-T@LO and Landorus@LO sheer Force (252 + SpA Life Orb Thundurus - T Hidden Power Ice vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Latios)(: 221-260 (73.42 - 63.24%) - guaranteed 2HKO), then normally Latios is a good counter for Venusaur but in your team it is not enough because you hasn't pokemon for kill him if Latios died, then generally Venusaur has Sleep Powder, and Latios is 3HKO by Solar Beam, with a few chances you can sleep for 2 rounds, then even with Tyranitar you can't do anything if the opponent has Sunny Days, I noticed also that Latios is your only counter for Keldeo but if the opponent has Keldeo Spec you are in a big problem, because it is 2HKO by Hydropump, then generally Keldeo Spec is played with the rain, and the opponent can anticipate and use HP Ice or Icy Wind, Breloom is outspeed and can not kill him with Mach Punch then it is OHKO by HP Ice and OHKO by Hydropump under rain and OHKO by Hydropump without rain with Stealth Rock (252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Hydro Pump vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Breloom: 220-260 (83.96 - 99.23%) - guaranteed 2HKO), I suggest you Latias@LO on Latios, Latias is better than Latios for your team, it can tank easily Keldeo Spec (252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Hydro Pump vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Latias: 117-138 (38.74 - 43.69%) - guaranteed 3HKO) and it can tank easily Venusaur also because it is 4HKO by Solar Beam, then even if it is weak against Hidden Power Ice it can come on Landorus because if the opponent uses Rock Polish you can kill it after with Surf because it can't kill you with Hidden Power Ice and if it uses Hidden power Ice directly you can recover because the opponent can not take the risk of letting a pokemon die needlessly, same thing for Thundurus-T.

Then I suggest you swap Hidden Power Ice with Hidden Power Electric on Keldeo because you are very disadvantaged against Gyarados DD, you have nothing to come on him and kill him, because Latios is outspeed after a dragon dance, and died on Bounce, then even with Jirachi you can't do anything because generally Gyarados is played with Substitute and Jirachi can not break the sub with Body slam, so the opponent can set up easily, now you can come, you can tank waterfall and kill him because you outspeed him after a Dragon Dance.

Luvdisc'd.

Landorus-T (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 200 HP / 64 Atk / 244 Def
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn

Latias (F) @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Surf
- Psyshock
- Draco Meteor
- Recover

Tl;dr
Landorus--->Landorus-T
Latios--->Latias
Jirachi--->Uturn
Keldeo--->Hidden Power Electric

Hope I Helped and Good Luck with your Team.

~Leftiez

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)