Art of Balanced>Lopsided [ Peaked#1 Quickly ]

"The best defense is a good offense, but have them both is even better" By WTFlash

Some Words:
Hey enveryone im flash and this is my first post and im doing it the best i can , at this moment . Sorry if my english is not prefect but ill do better the nex time. I will show you guys a balanced team i made 2 weeks ago and ive tested , cause i dont like do many battles per day , i test my teams like this : i do 30 battles with the team, including very good players and then i see the rate, this team has a rate of 25-4-0 (personal rate) 2 loses vs rain teams and 2 loses against luckier players and making 1351 pnts on ladder in 35 minutes. The team is current with the tier list smogon and the actual metagame, i hope they can be useful for you guys .

Now we will see a lil bit more closely

Latias (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 188 Def / 72 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Roost
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]

This is a bulky latias, this pokemon has a very nice bulk resisting even a dragon claw from kyurem-B (scraft) and +1 spd def can resist almost every special attak even a DM from Latios (having more than 89% of HP) and a pursuit from T-Tar ( not banded) and much more. This pokemon is very important to stop some actual metagame treats such keldeo , celebi, ferrothron, toxicroak, landorus , beloom, amoongus, tentacruel, venusur etc and after boosting can beat other pokemons like chansey/blissey, tornadus, thundurus, jolteon, starmie LO, gengar, alakazam, jellicent, including heatran and a completely sun team.

Tyranitar (F) @ Choice Band
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 160 HP / 148 Atk / 200 SDef
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Crunch
- Superpower

This is the Latias´s partner should never miss, Latias-Tyranitar dou is strong against Weather teams, specially against hail and sun.This Tyranitar has a strong bulk mantaining the huge power from choice band making almost the same damage such a 252 attak+ CB tyranitar, but having more bulk to work with the most dangers treats of the team, Latias/latios, Celebi , gengar (special care with Focus Blast), alakazam ( same that gengar) , Reuniclus TR( looks back), jellicent and more. Works very well thanks to his EVs on HP and Sp Def giving the resistence to absorb lot of damage, being a good switch in against those Psychic/ghost treats. Stone Edge has an incredible power to make holes in the opposing teams, and Superpower to kill or make huge damage to steel/type pokemos , Terrakion ( in the switch ) Cobalion, Keldeo,and Heatran.

Landorus-T (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 200 HP / 200 Atk / 108 Def
- Stealth Rock
- Substitute
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

This is the ultimate physical wall for the pshysical attaker treats like scizor,Terrakion, Stoutland, Scraft jirachi, breloom, salamance, dragonite, garchomp, mienshao, tyranitar(banded),Victini etc. Sub is useful against magic bouncers pokemons like Xatu and Espeon, and then hit them hard with Stone Edge or EQ, same to dodge spore or leech seed from slowers pokemons like amoongus , ferrothorn or just to make lots of damage to the opposing team. His ability to cause changes makes him a good Stealth Rocker.Separation of EVs makes it possible to make this pokemon a offensive-Physical Wall.

Breloom (F) @ Fighting Gem
Trait: Technician
EVs: 32 HP / 252 Atk / 224 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Spore
- Mach Punch
- Bullet Seed
- Swords Dance

There`s not much to explain, with its counters removed by the previous partners, we know that this pokemon has high potential to sweep the entire opponents team and has a nice priority move powered by the gem,may hurts quite.

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 172 HP / 240 Atk / 96 Spd
- Substitute
- Body Slam
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch

Here is the real headache of the opponents team, this jirachi is amazing and can work very well in a lot of situations , is my best state-changes inducer and has very nice speed and the precise distribution of EVs to take half metagame very ez and his versatility is necessary to do the main mission of the team: The Win.

Mamoswine (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake
- Superpower
- Icicle Spear

This is the last link in the chain, The Mamo.He is our main weapon against the hated dragons . Also can do much against Grass-types pokemons under sun with the trait clorofile like venusur , liligant and sawsbuck. The flying and flying-ground types are not safe , such tornadus , landorus, gliscor , xatu, thundurus, landorus-T, Yanmega, ninjask(Batong pass? nice try dude), Zapdos etc. Also has stab on EQ, making him a formidable physical attacker applying sheer force to super efective / neutral efective damage on chansey/blissey, ferrothorn, jirachi , tentacruel, amoogus, toxicroak, politoed, heatan, ninetales, tyranitar, magnazone,kyurem, kyurem-B, metagross,gastrodon and volcarona.Superpower is the best option to do damage on rotom-W, kyurem (all forms), and bronzong.

Additional Data:

The key to winning against any team should be good intelligent prediction and sacrifices, are things to consider when you want to win, especially when using a team like this or similar.The main problems that the team must face is against Toxic Spikes, and the extreme headache of the team: Skarmory.We have weapons in our hands to combat all treats but we must be clever and make smarters predictions than the opponent for never losing the momentum.

Special thanks to the players who helped me to test the team and CTC for advice and support to carry them possible.

Importable:

Latias (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 188 Def / 72 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Roost
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Tyranitar (F) @ Choice Band
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 160 HP / 148 Atk / 200 SDef
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Crunch
- Superpower

Landorus-T (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 200 HP / 200 Atk / 108 Def
- Stealth Rock
- Substitute
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Breloom (F) @ Fighting Gem
Trait: Technician
EVs: 32 HP / 252 Atk / 224 Spd
- Spore
- Mach Punch
- Bullet Seed
- Swords Dance

Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 172 HP / 240 Atk / 96 Spd
- Substitute
- Body Slam
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch

Mamoswine (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake
- Superpower
- Icicle Spear

Electrolyte

Wouldn't Wanna Know
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey there, nice balanced Sand team!

I think your team has a couple of problems. You don't seem to have any reliable way of getting past the most common walls in the tier- mainly Bulky water types and bulky Steel types. Rotoms that carry WoW look as if they are extremely tough to take down for this team- as only Loom can hit them for decent damage but Lum can easily be burned. Subdisable Gengar also seems like a massive problem- it can sub up easily against Breloom or Landorus-T and then disable Tyranitar's incoming Crunch / Pursuit and then proceed to KO with Focus Blast. Volcarona and set up sweepers in general look like big threats; Volc can set up on Loom, Latias, and Choice Locked Tyranitar, and once it gets to +1 it's GG, as it can pretty easily OHKO your whole team with either Fire / Bug coverage. SD Scizor can also be an ass- using BP to maim Mamo, TTar, Latias, and Loom, and using Bug Bite to KO Jirachi. The main problem with your team is that it lacks the bulk to be able to take powerful hits and it also lacks the amount of speed / power necessary to check these threats. None of your pokemon really have any immediate access to great power / speed / coverage, making revenge killing / cleaning up very hard. In order to fix this, a few changes have to be made. Latias is a good setup sweeper, and Breloom and Mamoswine form a great offensive core, but your team lacks power hitters and speedy hitters to cover the rest of the metagame.

So first of all, we need to put in a power hitter for your team, one that can hit very hard or with good coverage and prefferably quickly. I think using a Choice Scarf Keldeo over Jirachi is a good idea- and here are my reasons. Keldeo is probably one of the best revenge killers in the metagame right now- on par with Terrakion and such. It can easily revenge all Dragons, and TTar can help it by removing ghosts and psychic types. I do not see the use of Jirachi- as Tyranitar can sponge most special attacks anyway, and Latias can sponge those that Tyranitar can not (i.e. Water / Fighting / Ground / Grass coverage)

Keldeo @ Choice Scarf
Timid / 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hydro Pump / Secret Sword / Hidden Power Ice / Surf

Name any one setup sweeper, and Keldeo can probably beat it. QD Volc? HPump is an OHKO. RP Lando? Tank an earth power and OHKO with HP Ice. DD Mence? HP Ice. SD Scizor? Tank a BP and KO with Hydro Pump. Having a Keldeo will greatly relieve the stress on the shoulders of Mamoswine and Breloom, letting you use them to tear holes and weaken opponents. Keldeo's Speed and power make it a great revenge killer. It also has great synergy with the rest of your team- poison types such as Tentacruel, Amoonguss, or Toxicroak can be beaten by Latias. Psychic types and ghost types can be killed by Tyranitar. Keldeo's HPump is its primary STAB move, hitting much of the metagame quite hard. Secret Sword is secondary STAB- hitting your opponent's defense stat, perfect for killing special walls. Hidden Power Ice is coverage; it hits Dragons, Flyers, and Grass types. Surf is extra coverage for when you don't want Hydro Pump to miss.

Now, your team needs sone extra layers of bulk to take care of the loss of your steel type. I'd give Landorus-T a spread of 200 HP / 64 Atk / 244 Def Adamant with U-Turn over Substitute. This gives you much extra securance against fighting types / physical attackers like Scizor / Terrakion, whilst still giving you enough power to beat the shit out of all of them with Earthquake. U-Turn lets you scout and pivot, and it lets you use Lando-T as a great lead, giving you an option to set rocks or pivot. U-Turn also hits Grass / Psychic types for decent amounts of damage, and lets you scout switchins from Tyranitar.

Your evs for Latias and Tyranitar look a little weird; I'll get back to you on that.

EDIT:
So yeah your spreads are pretty weird. I don't exactly see the point of Latias's Speed ev's. You've set it to outspeed max speed base 87s, which there really are none of. A set of just 112 HP / 144 SpA / 252 Spe Timid to beat all base 108's, but you do lose quite a lot of bulk. Or you can drop the speed evs down all the way to 16 Spe Timid, which lets you outspeed max speed base 80's and 252 ev base 90's (adamant luc) The rest can be put into Def and HP for a final spread of 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe Timid. As you can see, there are vast differences between power / bulk in these two sets, but I think ising either one is more efficient than what you have now.

On Breloom, you're best off with just 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe Jolly. The change in bulk isn't very big, but the speed difference lets you beat Adamant Mamoswine, which will be useful.

Also, you might want to beef up the descriptions on Breloom so this doesn't get locked.

Good luck!

Hey,

Congrats on your peak. This team is basically a form of standard sand with the exclusion of Mamoswine. It's cool to see someone use Calm Mind Latias again, since it's an underrated set in the current metagame. Now onto the rate.

I suggest you change your Tyranitar's EV spread a bit. I really think Tyranitar, especially banded sets, need the speed and attack EVs to outspeed and OHKO Jellicent. Even though you have Breloom, it still can't switch in as you don't want it burned. Everything on your team doesn't appreciate getting burned really so being able to get rid of it as soon as possible seems like a good thing. Most Jellicent these days run 184 speed to outrun standard Tyranitar so running 108 speed EVs should allow you to outspeed every variant. Now, the absolute minimum attack EVs you should run on Tyranitar is 224. This way you always get the ohko on Jellicent with Crunch, as they mostly stay in trying to WoW you on the predicted Pursuit. This leaves 178 which still allows you to live two Draco Meteors from Lati@s'. You may also consider running Substite somewhere on Latias as the main enemy of this set is status like Toxic. But again, this is up to you.

I also think you would be better off changing your Landorus-T's EV spread. Your team is pretty easily swept by a Swords Dance Toxicroak at +2, even with Latias (it gets OHKO'd at +2), as only Mamoswine can do something in return but is OHKO'd after 2 Stealth Rock switch ins by sucker punch. This is why I think your Landorus could use the extra speed needed to outspeed Toxicroak. Running a Jolly nature with 112 speed EVs is enough to do that. This will cost Landorus-T some attacking power so you might want to consider replacing Substitute with something like U-turn or Swords Dance as it won't be doing as much damage anymore unboosted.

Lastly, I don't see the point of 224 speed EVs on Breloom as the main reason to run Jolly is to outspeed Adamant Mamoswine so at the very least run 240 Speed EVs so it can do that. Also lastly just an optional thing to do is replacing Substite for Thunderbolt on Jirachi and giving it a Hasty nature. This way you have another way past Skarmory aside from Hidden Power Fire'ing, Ttar's Stone Edge and trying to burn it with Fire Punch. This'll cost it some physical bulk though so it's up to you if you feel it's worth it or not.

Hope I helped. Good luck.

The team looks good to me there is just one thing I would change Subrachi to SubCMrachi since u have only latias as a spec attacker so here is the set I would run:
Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252Spd
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon

Hey there, nice balanced Sand team!

I think your team has a couple of problems. You don't seem to have any reliable way of getting past the most common walls in the tier- mainly Bulky water types and bulky Steel types. Rotoms that carry WoW look as if they are extremely tough to take down for this team- as only Loom can hit them for decent damage but Lum can easily be burned. Subdisable Gengar also seems like a massive problem- it can sub up easily against Breloom or Landorus-T and then disable Tyranitar's incoming Crunch / Pursuit and then proceed to KO with Focus Blast. Volcarona and set up sweepers in general look like big threats; Volc can set up on Loom, Latias, and Choice Locked Tyranitar, and once it gets to +1 it's GG, as it can pretty easily OHKO your whole team with either Fire / Bug coverage. SD Scizor can also be an ass- using BP to maim Mamo, TTar, Latias, and Loom, and using Bug Bite to KO Jirachi. The main problem with your team is that it lacks the bulk to be able to take powerful hits and it also lacks the amount of speed / power necessary to check these threats. None of your pokemon really have any immediate access to great power / speed / coverage, making revenge killing / cleaning up very hard. In order to fix this, a few changes have to be made. Latias is a good setup sweeper, and Breloom and Mamoswine form a great offensive core, but your team lacks power hitters and speedy hitters to cover the rest of the metagame.

So first of all, we need to put in a power hitter for your team, one that can hit very hard or with good coverage and prefferably quickly. I think using a Choice Scarf Keldeo over Jirachi is a good idea- and here are my reasons. Keldeo is probably one of the best revenge killers in the metagame right now- on par with Terrakion and such. It can easily revenge all Dragons, and TTar can help it by removing ghosts and psychic types. I do not see the use of Jirachi- as Tyranitar can sponge most special attacks anyway, and Latias can sponge those that Tyranitar can not (i.e. Water / Fighting / Ground / Grass coverage)

Keldeo @ Choice Scarf
Timid / 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hydro Pump / Secret Sword / Hidden Power Ice / Surf

Name any one setup sweeper, and Keldeo can probably beat it. QD Volc? HPump is an OHKO. RP Lando? Tank an earth power and OHKO with HP Ice. DD Mence? HP Ice. SD Scizor? Tank a BP and KO with Hydro Pump. Having a Keldeo will greatly relieve the stress on the shoulders of Mamoswine and Breloom, letting you use them to tear holes and weaken opponents. Keldeo's Speed and power make it a great revenge killer. It also has great synergy with the rest of your team- poison types such as Tentacruel, Amoonguss, or Toxicroak can be beaten by Latias. Psychic types and ghost types can be killed by Tyranitar. Keldeo's HPump is its primary STAB move, hitting much of the metagame quite hard. Secret Sword is secondary STAB- hitting your opponent's defense stat, perfect for killing special walls. Hidden Power Ice is coverage; it hits Dragons, Flyers, and Grass types. Surf is extra coverage for when you don't want Hydro Pump to miss.

Now, your team needs sone extra layers of bulk to take care of the loss of your steel type. I'd give Landorus-T a spread of 200 HP / 64 Atk / 244 Def Adamant with U-Turn over Substitute. This gives you much extra securance against fighting types / physical attackers like Scizor / Terrakion, whilst still giving you enough power to beat the shit out of all of them with Earthquake. U-Turn lets you scout and pivot, and it lets you use Lando-T as a great lead, giving you an option to set rocks or pivot. U-Turn also hits Grass / Psychic types for decent amounts of damage, and lets you scout switchins from Tyranitar.

Your evs for Latias and Tyranitar look a little weird; I'll get back to you on that.

EDIT:
So yeah your spreads are pretty weird. I don't exactly see the point of Latias's Speed ev's. You've set it to outspeed max speed base 87s, which there really are none of. A set of just 112 HP / 144 SpA / 252 Spe Timid to beat all base 108's, but you do lose quite a lot of bulk. Or you can drop the speed evs down all the way to 16 Spe Timid, which lets you outspeed max speed base 80's and 252 ev base 90's (adamant luc) The rest can be put into Def and HP for a final spread of 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe Timid. As you can see, there are vast differences between power / bulk in these two sets, but I think ising either one is more efficient than what you have now.

On Breloom, you're best off with just 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe Jolly. The change in bulk isn't very big, but the speed difference lets you beat Adamant Mamoswine, which will be useful.

Also, you might want to beef up the descriptions on Breloom so this doesn't get locked.

Good luck!
Hi Electrolyte , im very happy with ur rate , i really like it and helped me very much. You are in the right about the weakness of the team and ill fix it in my next post , thanks to you im testing a new similiar team with ur scraft keldeo and i think i will be awsome.The EVs spread seems nice and ill try it. i choose Sub Landorus-T over Uturn because part of my game style is based in the ability to be unpredictable, is harder predict sub and i want be a little diferent , Latias speeds EVs were need it to outspeed none scraft jirachis , heracross, jolly/timid dragonite , SD haxorus, Toxic tentacruel and ninetales (most of the times) modest landorus. Gladly would use ur 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe Timid Latias cause the bulk is essential for CM Latias. Beloom EVs Spread are nice cause very few Mamoswines are adamant and i give the 32 EVs on HP to Resist on
Ice Shard from LO Mamo, the most common set. I will edit some things in this post.

Thank you for the rate ill do better the next time ^_^

Hey,

Congrats on your peak. This team is basically a form of standard sand with the exclusion of Mamoswine. It's cool to see someone use Calm Mind Latias again, since it's an underrated set in the current metagame. Now onto the rate.

I suggest you change your Tyranitar's EV spread a bit. I really think Tyranitar, especially banded sets, need the speed and attack EVs to outspeed and OHKO Jellicent. Even though you have Breloom, it still can't switch in as you don't want it burned. Everything on your team doesn't appreciate getting burned really so being able to get rid of it as soon as possible seems like a good thing. Most Jellicent these days run 184 speed to outrun standard Tyranitar so running 108 speed EVs should allow you to outspeed every variant. Now, the absolute minimum attack EVs you should run on Tyranitar is 224. This way you always get the ohko on Jellicent with Crunch, as they mostly stay in trying to WoW you on the predicted Pursuit. This leaves 178 which still allows you to live two Draco Meteors from Lati@s'. You may also consider running Substite somewhere on Latias as the main enemy of this set is status like Toxic. But again, this is up to you.

I also think you would be better off changing your Landorus-T's EV spread. Your team is pretty easily swept by a Swords Dance Toxicroak at +2, even with Latias (it gets OHKO'd at +2), as only Mamoswine can do something in return but is OHKO'd after 2 Stealth Rock switch ins by sucker punch. This is why I think your Landorus could use the extra speed needed to outspeed Toxicroak. Running a Jolly nature with 112 speed EVs is enough to do that. This will cost Landorus-T some attacking power so you might want to consider replacing Substitute with something like U-turn or Swords Dance as it won't be doing as much damage anymore unboosted.

Lastly, I don't see the point of 224 speed EVs on Breloom as the main reason to run Jolly is to outspeed Adamant Mamoswine so at the very least run 240 Speed EVs so it can do that. Also lastly just an optional thing to do is replacing Substite for Thunderbolt on Jirachi and giving it a Hasty nature. This way you have another way past Skarmory aside from Hidden Power Fire'ing, Ttar's Stone Edge and trying to burn it with Fire Punch. This'll cost it some physical bulk though so it's up to you if you feel it's worth it or not.

Hope I helped. Good luck.
Hello Eranu , thank you for the rate. I was thinking same like you about the tyranitar speed, to outspeed CB Scizor and Jellicent, but in Jellicent case, i think is good switch into WoW to burn my latias,in this way i can avoid Toxic from poison pokemons and heatran or chansey/blissey, if Jelli dont have WoW, Scald may not always burn ;].
Im seriously considering ur jirachi´s proffer, That helped me a lot to star my next build/test team.

thank you for ur rate it helped me very well , take care and have fun =].

The team looks good to me there is just one thing I would change Subrachi to SubCMrachi since u have only latias as a spec attacker so here is the set I would run:
Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252Spd
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
Hey Master of Toad , thanks for your note, that jirachi is that im testing right now and looks promising.

Good luck :) .

Hey!

Solid team team you have here, it's the standard Sand team which is common on the Ladder, except for Mamoswine and you're using an interesting set of Calm Mind Latias as well, however, let's go with the rate. First of all, you should try Choice Band Tyranitar with 104 EVs on Speed to outspeed some fast versions of Jellicent [which are very common nowadays to outspeed Scizor and some Tyranitar too and to Will-O-Wisp them before they Pursuit Jellicent] and to Pursuit it before Jellicent Will-O-Wisps your Tyranitar and you should follow Eranu's suggestion to use Tyranitar with 224 EVs on Attack, which allow you to get the OHKO on the standard Jellicent with Crunch. You can also try a more defensive Tyranitar instead of your current one with an EV spread 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD, with Crunch, Pursuit, Superpower and Stealth Rock, with a Careful nature and with Chople Berry; this EV spread allows you to beat threats such as Alakazam, Gengar and Reuniclus more easily [a more defensive Tyranitar would help you against Volcarona too, which is a threat for your team since it can setup on Breloom, Jirachi and Latias quite easily and then it can be very troublesome with its coverage moves] since they are all big threats for your team and since your current Tyranitar sometimes can't be a reliable check to the Pokemon I mentioned you should try this Tyranitar and see what happens, if you want to try how work on your team Chople Berry Tyranitar remember to change Landorus-T's set accordingly.

Personally, I'd use a Double Booster set with a moveset of Sword Dance, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Rock Polish, with an Adamant nature and with Yache Berry [you should also use Leftovers or Life Orb if you prefer them], which allows you to have a strong physical sweeper to sweep opponent's team, you can also decide when use Sword Dance and when use Rock Polish [for example if you're versus a stall team, Sword Dance is better than Rock Polish and if you're against a offensive team Rock Polish is definitely better than Sword Dance] so Double Booster Landorus-T is an adaptable sweeper too. If you decide to keep your Landorus-T conversely, I suggest you to follow Electrolyte's suggestions about it because they are all very good and they can improve your Landorus-T a lot for the reasons which Electrolyte explained on his rate.

After that, your team lacks a revenge-killers and a fast Pokemon in general to beat threats such as Dragonite, Salamence, Sword Dance Scizor and Lucario more easily. Therefore, I suggest you to change Jirachi's set in a Choice Scarf one, a standard EV spread of 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe with a moveset of Iron Head, U-Turn, Fire Punch and Ice Punch, with Jolly nature and with Choice Scarf should work fine on your current one, also, your current Jirachi doesn't fit very well on your current team in my opinion since the set you want to use needs some paralysis to work fine and this team hasn't move such as Thunder Wave and Body Slam so on this team the Jirachi you use hasn't the support which it needs and this is another reason to use change Jirachi's set in a Choice Scarf one, which allows you to revenge-kill fast threats more easily and it gives you a fast Pokemon in general which can be always useful during a battle. You can also consider, as Electrolyte already suggested you, to use Choice Scarf Keldeo instead of your current Jirachi which is a great Pokemon for your team too so my suggestion is to try both Choice Scarf Keldeo and Choice Scarf Jirachi and see which works better during your battles.

Before I go, I suggest you to follow Eranu's suggestion about Breloom because it's good as always. You should also try to use an Adamant nature instead of Jolly nature on your Breloom which would allow you to hit harder with Breloom's STAB, this is optional however, if you prefer Jolly nature you can keep it. Congrats on your peak by the way.

Good luck!

Lol I recognize this team as the one that I managed to get two rock slide flinches on latias with Terrakion and hardwalled breloom with flame orb Sigilyph.

The really funny part though was bluffing a slow/defensive jirachi and iron heading mamoswine for the KO :P

good team but when your pokemon have counters, they have very good counters (ie terrakion for latios, sigilyph for breloom, rain ferro for Jirachi, etc)

Hey!

Solid team team you have here, it's the standard Sand team which is common on the Ladder, except for Mamoswine and you're using an interesting set of Calm Mind Latias as well, however, let's go with the rate. First of all, you should try Choice Band Tyranitar with 104 EVs on Speed to outspeed some fast versions of Jellicent [which are very common nowadays to outspeed Scizor and some Tyranitar too and to Will-O-Wisp them before they Pursuit Jellicent] and to Pursuit it before Jellicent Will-O-Wisps your Tyranitar and you should follow Eranu's suggestion to use Tyranitar with 224 EVs on Attack, which allow you to get the OHKO on the standard Jellicent with Crunch. You can also try a more defensive Tyranitar instead of your current one with an EV spread 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD, with Crunch, Pursuit, Superpower and Stealth Rock, with a Careful nature and with Chople Berry; this EV spread allows you to beat threats such as Alakazam, Gengar and Reuniclus more easily [a more defensive Tyranitar would help you against Volcarona too, which is a threat for your team since it can setup on Breloom, Jirachi and Latias quite easily and then it can be very troublesome with its coverage moves] since they are all big threats for your team and since your current Tyranitar sometimes can't be a reliable check to the Pokemon I mentioned you should try this Tyranitar and see what happens, if you want to try how work on your team Chople Berry Tyranitar remember to change Landorus-T's set accordingly.

Personally, I'd use a Double Booster set with a moveset of Sword Dance, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Rock Polish, with an Adamant nature and with Yache Berry [you should also use Leftovers or Life Orb if you prefer them], which allows you to have a strong physical sweeper to sweep opponent's team, you can also decide when use Sword Dance and when use Rock Polish [for example if you're versus a stall team, Sword Dance is better than Rock Polish and if you're against a offensive team Rock Polish is definitely better than Sword Dance] so Double Booster Landorus-T is an adaptable sweeper too. If you decide to keep your Landorus-T conversely, I suggest you to follow Electrolyte's suggestions about it because they are all very good and they can improve your Landorus-T a lot for the reasons which Electrolyte explained on his rate.

After that, your team lacks a revenge-killers and a fast Pokemon in general to beat threats such as Dragonite, Salamence, Sword Dance Scizor and Lucario more easily. Therefore, I suggest you to change Jirachi's set in a Choice Scarf one, a standard EV spread of 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe with a moveset of Iron Head, U-Turn, Fire Punch and Ice Punch, with Jolly nature and with Choice Scarf should work fine on your current one, also, your current Jirachi doesn't fit very well on your current team in my opinion since the set you want to use needs some paralysis to work fine and this team hasn't move such as Thunder Wave and Body Slam so on this team the Jirachi you use hasn't the support which it needs and this is another reason to use change Jirachi's set in a Choice Scarf one, which allows you to revenge-kill fast threats more easily and it gives you a fast Pokemon in general which can be always useful during a battle. You can also consider, as Electrolyte already suggested you, to use Choice Scarf Keldeo instead of your current Jirachi which is a great Pokemon for your team too so my suggestion is to try both Choice Scarf Keldeo and Choice Scarf Jirachi and see which works better during your battles.

Before I go, I suggest you to follow Eranu's suggestion about Breloom because it's good as always. You should also try to use an Adamant nature instead of Jolly nature on your Breloom which would allow you to hit harder with Breloom's STAB, this is optional however, if you prefer Jolly nature you can keep it. Congrats on your peak by the way.

Good luck!
Hi Alexander

glad to see ur rate , Im following all of those advices right now with my futures RMT and im testing all of them, but a dont like the scraft jirachi cause is weak and just can take 2 or 3(with rocks) Hurricane from tonadus ( for example), that landorusT double dance seems pretty good and ill test it in a soon future, the EVS on speed for tyranitar looks like a very good idea, Stone Edge make 80% of damage to no Def EVs scizor and with 148 EVs in attack carrying CB tyranitar can do OHKO to jelli with crunch , the specially def tyranitar with chople berry is the poke im testing right now and seems good in San stall team with hippo, but for RMT i prefer ofensive-Balanced :)

Thank you for ur suggestion , ill use that landorusT and see how nice it works.

take care and Have fun

peace :]

PD: im the same guy than WhatTheFlash , i just change my name.

Lol I recognize this team as the one that I managed to get two rock slide flinches on latias with Terrakion and hardwalled breloom with flame orb Sigilyph.

The really funny part though was bluffing a slow/defensive jirachi and iron heading mamoswine for the KO :P

good team but when your pokemon have counters, they have very good counters (ie terrakion for latios, sigilyph for breloom, rain ferro for Jirachi, etc)
Hey HabibsHotDogs!

all teams have counters, but that I want is have as few as possible, thanks for the clarification [:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)