Mafia From the Depths - GAME OVER, INSANE WIN

@More Cowbell: I had nothing to add yesterday and people started posting after I went to sleep and I haven't posted anything yet today since I was at school and I just came back now, so sorry about that. As for as updates, my vote isn't going to change. I still think Empoof is scum. I'll try and respond to both what you and Empoof wanted right here. Empoof, I think think you are mafia. Empoof's attitude from his post responding to Spiffy feels to be different from earlier on. I also just can't get around the fact that he rarely mentions aska or Eagle4 and I just find it pretty suspicious. Another thing I grasped is that Empoof decided to sentry Spiffy even though he has voted for him. "Hey you seem pretty legit I trust you, now please take that vote off of me!" I have also looked over citro's post to see if there is anything I feel that makes him scummy and I really don't think he is. His posts tend to be helpful and you can't really connect what TPM did and what citro is currently doing. I am almost certain LightWolf is town from his recent posts, but I want to ask him some questions before being 100%. LightWolf, what do you think of Spiffy at this point? Who do you think are the top 2 cleanest? More Cowbell's posts have been town-like and I am almost certain he is village right now. I believe Metal Sonic is town, but I also believe he is a moron.

Alright, so with Shining Latios' post, that makes Spiffy tonight's sentry. One problem at this moment, however, is that we have three people at two votes, meaning no lynch would happen if this were to be the final result. Is anyone willing to change their vote? In the case that nobody is willing to change votes, I'd be willing to change my vote on citro to Empoof.

Votecount 5.10

Lynch:
Shining Latios: (2) LightWolf Metal Sonic
citro: (2) More Cowbell Empoof
Empoof: (2) Spiffy Shining Latios
More Cowbell: (0) Metal Sonic
Not Voting: (1) citro

Sentry:
Spiffy: (4) Spiffy LightWolf Empoof Shining Latios
LightWolf: (2) citro More Cowbell
Metal Sonic: (1) Metal Sonic
Not Voting: (0)

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch. Deadline is in 10 hours and 36 minutes, 8:00 AM GMT (10:00 AM GMT+2).

~*~

Begone, Spiffy. Another safe night for you.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I will be online at deadline, and am fairly willing to change to citro to avoid a tie. For now though, 10 hours are plenty of time to post convincing arguments.

As for you questions SL, I could swear I was asked the same already or at least that I had provided my answer, though that has changed at this point already so it's fine. From my last post on this matter, Spiffy's cleanness has yet to change, as I said he had the chance to influence the vote in mafia's favour without making much of a target of himself, and I doubt he'd be mafia with aska too. So as my sentry proves, I believe him to be the cleanest. On the other hand, Empoof took a drop in my aska thing, enough to raise a big enough question mark. Sadly the other cleanest person is *sigh* MISTAH NUMBAH WAN scumhunter MS. He'd have broken at this point if he was mafia. That or he applied blunt force trauma to forget he is one, but the existence of kills after aska's death sadly ruins this theory.(The part where he is mafia at least.)

Well cool, looks like I'm going to be lynched today.

I'm sorry my tone sounds different, it seemed to be harboring the same reactions it got during my D1 time, and once I started actually defending myself I felt I had a grip on what was going on in the game again. I gave my reasons why I sentried Spiffy, and it had looked as though people started noticing I'm town so I was unsure whether I was going to be lynched. If I wasn't, a spiffy sentry is a necessity.

Aska doesn't acknowledge TPM/citro's existence at all in the thread. Anytime TPM/citro does, it's in defense of Aska. I just feel like every argument people are throwing at me applies to TPM/citro just the same or better: Eagle buddied TPM while he was alive, and mentioned him as a town read in his death post about zorbees. TPM was inactive enough to be subbed out. Scarse interaction between aska/TPM, Aska never mentioning them with citro only defending aska ("weird interaction").

I'm disappointed that Spiffy has posted nothing about my answers to his questions, and I had felt as though I had poked some holes in his argument.

Actually Empoof you're dead on about TPM/citro. I pointed out earlier how forced and late TPM's vote for Eagle4 was and how reluctant he was to do so. I guess your inactivity on Day 2 was what made me focus on you so much. Today (Day 5) citro started with suspecting Empoof, then admits that Empoof's defenses are good, and then votes for him out of the blue with no explanation. Like wtf?

I hadn't responded to your defenses because they were all pretty good, and I really wanted to see how citro would vote since it was really fucking weird he never casted a vote the entire day. He was just sitting back the whole day waiting to be the last vote for some reason; I'm surprised I/everyone else missed this.

Unvote Empoof
Vote citro

well, I'm not sure how to defend myself at this point because it looks like TPM has played scummy enough that you guys want to lynch me for it. I already explained why I think Empoof is a good vote. I realised I wasn't going to be on for deadline, so I voted my scummiest read to untie it since a wasted day is absolutely what we don't want.

Votecount 5.11

Lynch:
citro: (3) More Cowbell Empoof Spiffy
Empoof: (2) Spiffy Shining Latios citro

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch. Deadline is in 59 minutes, 8:00 AM GMT (10:00 AM GMT+2).

Votecount 5.12 - DEADLINE

Lynch:
citro: (3) More Cowbell Empoof Spiffy LYNCH
Empoof: (2) Spiffy Shining Latios citro

~*~

*yawn*
*snore*
*vote*

TPM/citro was Sane.

~*~

Night 5 will end in 14 hours.

PUFF!

You were surprised to see a Jigglypuff deep underground, almost as if it'd dug its way to you. What cosmic force compelled it to do that?

Oh.

You aren't a very smart bunch, are you?

In any case, it seems that one of you took it slightly worse than the other.

Metal Sonic was Sane.

Hopefully you will remember to sleep tight tomorrow, lest the scary Jig-- I mean Pit Monsters claim another victim.

~*~

In honor of the final sentry vote of the game, you want your guardian to be as clean as possible. To promise this, in order to appoint someone for sentry duty, you must reach a complete majority -- that's 5/5. Good luck with that.

~*~

Votecount 6.1 - Mama, Just Killed a Man

Lynch:
Not Voting: (5) Shining Latios, LightWolf, Spiffy, More Cowbell, Empoof

Sentry:

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch. Deadline is in 121 hours, 10:00 PM GMT (midnight GMT+2).

-Sigh- so my feelings about Metal Sonic being mafia, especially during Day 3 and 4 were wrong all along. What are we gonna do without our #1 Scumhunter now? Who's gonna take his place?

Anyways, out of the leftover players, I feel that LightWolf and Spiffy are most certainly clean. I am pretty sure about Shining Latios too; he doesn't have much Day 5-material to go by, and I thought he was scum on Day 1 and 2, but since then he has proven to be helpful, so I feel he is town as well. That leaves me with Empoof, of whom I am less convinced. Vote Empoof

Like I said, I feel comfortable sentrying anyone but Empoof, so I'll wait with my sentry vote to see what the others think.

One question to ask ourselves; why did Metal Sonic need to die? I mean, he was annoying, that's for sure, but apparently he was up to something as well. The fact that his vote was on SL puts some suspicion on him, but I don't think that one vote is enough to go by.

Yes.

~*~

Votecount 6.2 - Put a Gun Against His Head

Lynch:
Empoof: (2) More Cowbell Shining Latios L-1
Not Voting: (3) LightWolf, Spiffy, Empoof

Sentry:

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch. Deadline is in 121 hours, 10:00 PM GMT (midnight GMT+2).

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yeah I still feel Shining Latios is the remaining scum and I am voting him for the same stuff from yesterday unless he can convince me he isn't otherwise(he won't). Lynch Shining Latios.

Copying Shining Latios aside, lets not be rush, sure we have a misslynch, but on the other hand WE HAVE ONE MISSLYNCH! Lets wait till everyone presents their opinions, especially Empoof. If anything though, the most important thing is the Sentry vote, because if this goes wrong, the sentried will be the deciding vote the next day.

Either way I shall be the better man and Sentry Spiffy

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
#Deadpost

Just disappointed in the lynch of my DEPUTY!!!!! YOU GUYS LYNCHED THE #2 SCUMHUNTER!!!!!!!! Whom the #1 scumhunter 'cleaned', if that considers cleaning.

Anyway good luck all. Foresaw I would die this night. bs killing my disciple scumhunter!

Okay, I'm starting to think that it might just be better to lynch me today so that if we mislynch I'm not left as the MYLO vote. It's probably a bad idea but honestly if I can't find 100% surefire mafia during this day cycle (read:challenging) then that'd be better than mislynching into a straight up loss from the mafia convincing the vote onto me the final day.

It'd be nice to know people's thoughts on that, I'm pretty tired so it could just not really make sense and I don't realize it.

I'm probably going to sentry spiffy unless I find that I was mistaken about his interaction with aska.

My suspicions are held onto SL and LW, I'll flesh these out right now I just thought I'd get a post down for D6. Ask me questions or start explaining why I'm scum. I'd like a chance to show that I'm town, and perhaps I'll feel more comfortable being alive if it comes to a MYLO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)