Amazing discovery!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A while ago I Migrated my pokemon, togekiss and aipom completely legit from ruby (got aipom from Emerald and Togepi from firered).

i was going to evolve them and so hoped to get the ablities that the pre-evolutions had,
so I was supposed to get-

Aipom with Run Away => Abibom with Technician

Togetic with serene grace => togekiss with serene grace

what I got

Aipom with Run Away => Abibom with Pick-up

Togetic with serene grace => togekiss with hustle

after this migration I haven't been able to duplicate this feat luckily I duplicated one, my togetic , in emerald so I can see if it was only for that migration, or just for certain poke.

This could open up a window for poke such as elemental punch ursaring which has quick feet and the puches.

I will try to see how this occured and do it again.

O yeah for those of you who don't beilieve me I'll make a video about this trick/glitch sometime soon and link it. (can't now camera broken)

An aipom with pickup or a togekiss with hustle aren't that vauluable to me so i'm ready to trade them to other games to see if similar affects happen

I promise you i'm telling the truth and if you don't beilive me wait till I make the video
I haven't used any cheat devices on my games (gba/ds) so this glitch/ triick is apparently completely legit.

I thought after seeing this most people might actually consider these legit sets since there is a possibility but I doubt it considering the only ones who will take total advantage of this is hackers and shoddy battle.

Repeating myself this is completely legit, no Action Replay, Gameshark, or other cheating devices!
I couldn't beilive it at first ethier and after cursing off for the waste of all my hard work I realized the good side of this.

So I was wondering If I/we find out a way to do this successfully, do you think these sets could become legal?

This was already known, sorry.

Migrated Pokémon whose evolutions got two abilities may change their ability upon evolution.

This was already known, sorry.

Migrated Pokémon whose evolutions got two abilities may change their ability upon evolution.
But this guy had Pokemon who already had two abilities switch between them, which many people don't believe can happen.

I've also had a Togetic become worthless thanks to changing to Hustle, and mine was the XD Togepi.

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
This "discovery" is actually very old; we first found out about it just a bit after D/P's release in 2006.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)