Unable to launch the application

So I've been trying to get this running for days, I've looked everywhere on this forum, googled it, and still have not gotten it to work. I'm running windows 7 64 bit with the newest version of java. Every time I try to run shoddy battle I get this exception:

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.executeApplication(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.executeMainClass(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.doLaunchApp(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\5\42c06805-5ebf8064-n\ShoddyHelper.dll: Invalid access to memory location
at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at shoddybattleclient.FirstLaunch.initialiseLocalStorage(FirstLaunch.java:161)
at shoddybattleclient.WelcomeWindow.main(WelcomeWindow.java:331)
... 9 more

I've noticed quite a bit of other people have had this same problem, but haven't seen any answers provided. Please, any help would be greatly appreciated =]

EDIT: It's now running after multiple reboots. Not sure what actually fixed it. May have been changing my virus protection or switching from java 32bit to 64 bit.

OF COURSE! THE ANTIVIRUS!
Duh, I feel stupid now.

Turning my Antivirus firewall off and turning "game mode on" (I use Bitdefender) worked for me.
I figured it was something to do with protection because of "invalid access to memory location", but I forgot to check the antivirus.

Many thanks.
This should be posted on the main help thread...

OF COURSE! THE ANTIVIRUS!
Duh, I feel stupid now.

Turning my Antivirus firewall off and turning "game mode on" (I use Bitdefender) worked for me.
I figured it was something to do with protection because of "invalid access to memory location", but I forgot to check the antivirus.

Many thanks.
This should be posted on the main help thread...

i was using bitdefender too xD seems that was the problem

and ismy i'm not really sure. all i can say is make sure your java is up to date if that doesnt do it, play around with your antivirus and run a virus scan to see if you have any virus's and see if that fixes it, if that doesnt then try turning off your firewall. if its still not working try restarting D= good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)