Skitty (Analysis)

QC Stamps [1(ShinyAzelf)/2(Aerrow)]

GP Stamps [1(Flora)/2(Fizz)]

Skitty (Epic cute mouse thing).

Normal Type.

[Overview]

<p>Having a somewhat large movepool and access to moves like Fake Out and Sucker Punch,
Skitty can make for a great lead in many situations. Her ability, Normalize, is very useful in some cases as it gives STAB boosts to all of Skitty's moves by changing their typing to Normal. However, Skitty faces some problems this generation. Superior Fake Out leads such as Meditite, Meinfoo, and Meowth all outclass Skitty with their better stats and abilities. The increase in Fighting-type priority, namely Mach Punch, makes it very hard for Skitty to keep up with the opposing team, but despite these downfalls, Skitty can be a major player.<p>

[SET]

name:
Anti-Lead
move 1: Fake Out
move 2: Return
move 3: Sucker Punch / Faint Attack
move 4: Zen Headbutt
item: Life Orb
ability: Cute Charm
nature: Jolly / Adamant
evs: 236 Atk / 76 SpD / 196 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>With two
priority moves in Fake Out and Sucker Punch, Skitty easily becomes an effective lead in Little Cup. With the abundance of new Fighting-type Pokemon to harm our little friend, Zen Headbutt is used for super effective damage against Fighting-types. With Fake Out easily luring in Ghost-types, Sucker Punch can be used to deal surprise damage to them, often OHKOing them. However, be aware that most Ghost-types have access to Substitute and Will-O-Wisp, two moves that will allow them to easily handle Skitty. Faint Attack can be used over Sucker Punch to hit Ghost-types like Misdreavus as they will usually try to set up on Skitty.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>Life Orb is essential on this set; without it, Skitty can't KO many of the common threats
she will face. Cute Charm is the preferred ability because Normalize prevents Skitty from hitting Ghost-types and Miracle Skin won't do much for a lead. With the given EVs, Skitty only hits 11 in both defenses, so don't plan on being able to take many hits. The common Mach Punch will do a lot to Skitty either way.</p>

[SET]
name: Normalize
move 1: Thunder Wave
move 3: Sucker Punch
move 4: Foresight / Fake Out
item: Oran Berry
ability: Normalize
nature: Adamant

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>The combination of Normalize and Thunder Wave is a blessing for Skitty. Changing the typing of all its moves to Normal allows Skitty to paralyze Ground-type Pokemon such as Gligar and Diglett. Sucker Punch with Normalize gives Skitty a STAB priority attack, which is extremely beneficial for revenge killing. Foresight is the
icing on the cake as it allows Skitty to hit Ghost-types with the rest of the move set.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>Normalize is useful
since it literally gives all Skitty's attacks STAB. An Adamant nature is recommended because after Skitty paralyzes its foe, their Speed is cut by 1/4 and Skitty will become faster than them. With Oran Berry, Skitty will be healed at 50% of its health, aiding its durability.</p>

[Other Options]

<p>Skitty has access to Baton Pass, Calm Mind, and Wish, so a support set can work. A nice anti-lead set can be used with Fake Out and Last Resort. A Choice Specs
or offensive Calm Mind set is possible by utilizing Skitty's large special movepool, which includes strong coverage moves such as Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, and Shadow Ball.</p>

[Checks and Counters]

<p>Skitty falls to many common Fighting-types who bolster high Attack and decent
defenses, as well as priority moves like Mach Punch. Timburr is a great example of a Mach Punch user, and Croagunk is commonly seen using the special version, Vacuum Wave. Scraggy sponges Skitty's attacks well since it is unaffected by Zen Headbutt and resists Sucker Punch. Misdreavus beats and sets up on the Normalize set, but still must watch for Sucker Punch and Faint Attack on any non-Normalize sets.</p>

A few things.

Skitty has a few abilities, so list the one that you are using (I'm assuming it's Cute Charm?)

Adamant nature can be slashed since you have Fake Out and Sucker Punch.

Name a few Mach Punch / Vacuum Wave users that can threaten Skitty.

Mention Normalize as an option in Optional Changes, as priority STAB Fake Out + priority STAB Sucker Punch is pretty good. Also mention that Foresight can be used on a Normalize set in Optional Changes.

Mention a Special set in Optional Changes, as it has a pretty wide Special movepool, as well as having access to Calm Mind.

Tell me when you're done and I'll stamp it.

EDIT:

QC Approved: 1/2

Aerrow

hunter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

QC Approved 2/2

ShinyAzelf covered basically everything, although I would emphasize the threat priority attacks present to Skitty. Aside from that, this analysis looks pretty well written; good job.

Where's Normalize Thunder Wave? That was like one of the biggest selling points of Skitty, being able to paralyze things like Gligar and Diglett.

Isn't the OP set outclassed by Glameow?

With the given EV's you can K/O all types of Gastly and the common Machop
Neither Gastly nor Machop are common pokemon this generation.

also you can tell it's not that great because it needs max attack to kill Gastly with an SE move

Hey TFT. I've looked at a few of your analyses and some of them have pretty poor write-ups, but looking at this I can honestly say your writing has improved, good job ^_^
Here is a proofread:

in
out
{comment}

[box][Overview]

<p>Skitty is our cute little friend. Having a somewhat large movepool and access to moves like Fake Out and Sucker Punch,(comma) make it useful as a Lead in most situations our cute little friend makes a great lead in many situations. Her ability,(comma) Normalize,(comma) is very useful in some cases as it will give gives STAB boosts to all your Skitty's moves but change by changing their typing to Normal. Outclassed by other leads like Meowth and shares the same weakness to every Normal-type Lead, Mach Punch becomes a huge issue. Gettign priority and most Fighting-types resisting you only other priority Sucker Punch it becomes a little difficult to make our friend last more than a few turns. However, Skitty faces some problems this time around. Superior Fake Out leads such as Meditite, Meinfoo, and Meowth all outclass Skitty for the most part with better stats and abilities. The increase in Fighting-type priority, namely Mach Punch, makes it very hard for Skitty to keep up with the opposing team. Despite these downfalls, however, Skitty keeps a spot in all of our hearts. {I pretty much rephrased what you said here to make it flow better and removed the part about Sucker Punch as you've already mentioned it above. Also, remember to conclude your paragraphs somehow so the reader doesn't feel like you're missing something or just stating random facts}</p>

[SET]
<space>
name: Lead
evs:236 Atk / 76 SpD / 196 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>Skitty provides as a great lead, with access to moves like Fake Out and Sucker Punch your pretty good having a nice amount of priority as it proves to be very useful in Little Cup With two forms of strong priority, Skitty easily becomes an effective lead in Little Cup. Skitty has two essential moves on this set, Sucker Punch and Zen Headbutt {are you sure you know what essential means here? :3 http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/essential you should rephrase this}. With the new abundance of new Fighting-type Pokemon to harm our little friend, Zen Headbutt provides as some super-<space>effective damage to a your foes. Sucker Punch is like a blessing, with these Ghost-type Pokemon switching in to take that sometimes predicted Fake Out, you can hit them next turn with some priority to either K/O or deal a nice chunk With Fake Out easily luring in Ghost-types, Sucker Punch can be used to deal surprise damage to them, often OHKOing them. However, be aware that your opponent can set up Substitute or use Will-O-Wisp as you fail to fire off a Sucker Punch. Faint Attack is more for Misdreavus as it will usually not attack, and allow you to get that Sucker Punch off but instead will start setting up Substitues or Calm Minds depending on the set. and try to set up on Skitty.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>Life Orb is pretty essential on this set,; without it, you Skitty can't K/O many of the common threats Skitty it will face. Cute Charm is just there the preferred ability because we don't want Normalize, as it which will prevent us Skitty from hitting Ghost-types and Miracle Skin won't do much as a Llead. With the given EV's, you Skitty hits 11 in both Ddefense stats, so don't plan on being able to take many hits. The common Mach Punch will do a lot to you either way.</p>

[SET]
move 4: Toxic / Foresight
ability: Normalize Normailize
evs:236 Atk / 76 SpD / 196 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>The combination of Normalize and Thunder Wave is like a blessing for Skitty,. cChanging the typing of the attack to Normal allowings you Skitty to Paralyze Ground-type Pokemon such as Gligar and Diglett. Toxic essentially works the same way, allowing you Skitty to poison Steel-types such as Komatana, but due to Little Cup Pokemon having low HP, Toxic damage won't do as much damage be worth it. Sucker Punch with Normalize gives you some priority STAB Skitty a STAB priority attack, which is extremely beneficial for revenge killing. Foresight is just the top of cake as it will allow you to hit Ghost-types. with all of Skitty's moves.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>Normalize is useful giving literally all your Skitty's attacks STAB. an Adamant nature is recommended because after you paralyze your foe, their Speed is cut in half {it's actually 1/4...} and then you can use your priority Sucker Punch. With the Oran Berry, Skitty will be healed at 50% of its health, aiding its durability. after a hit, you get healed back up which is useful for keeping Skitty alive. With the given Defense EV's, you Skitty hits 11 in both Defense stats so don't count on taking many hits. {already mentioned}</p>

[Team Options]

<p>Skitty fits inonto many teams well, meaning many Pokemon will be good teammates for Skitty allowing some good teammates to be almost anything. It would be smart to keep a few Ghost-type Pokemon such as Misdreavus or Pururiru on your team to take those Mach Punch's. A fast Pokemon with access to moves like Psychic a Psychic-types move will be useful like Staryu {Staryu is not a Psychic-type move, nor is it a move like Psychic. In fact, Staryu isn't even Psychic-types like Starmie is, so I think you should just delete this part or give a better example}. Abra is not recommended as it is frail as paper and will probably take a Mach Punch worse than Skitty. {Mareep isn't recommended either, but you didn't mention that. Only mention useful teammates} </Pp>

[Optional Changes]

<p>Skitty has access to moves like Baton Pass, Calm Mind and Wish, so a support set could be run. A nice anti-lead set can be run using Fake Out and Last Resort. A Choice Specs set is possible can be run utilizing Skitty's large Special movepool or if you prefer, you can run a special set using Calm Mind. A nice offensive set can be run {this is the fourth time you've used the phrase "can be run" only use it once} if you pair up the Normalize ability with your Priority moves like Sucker Punch and Fake Out you can hit some Pokemon very hard geting STAB on Sucker Punch with an 80 base power {what are you even saying here? >_< you already posted a Normalize set}. Foresight is a nice addition to the Normalize set as it allows you to breathe easier knowing that you won't be walled by a Ghost-type. {that's why it's in the set}</p>

[Counters]

<p>Skitty falls to many common Fighting-types who bolster high Attack and decent Defenses, with as well as priority moves like such as Mach Punch. Timburr is great example of a Mach Punch user, or and Croagunk commonly using the special version, Vaccum Vacuum Wave. Pokemon like Zuruggu take Skitty's attacks well being unaffected by Zen Headbutt and resisting Sucker Punch. Misdreavus will take the hits Normal-types attacks with impunity like a boss being as it is unaffected by everything but except Sucker Punch and Zen Headbutt, although Sucker Punch is shaky as most will just set up Subs and Calm Minds all day.</p>[/box]

ok I know I said your writing is getting better, but this still had a ton of errors. If I were you, I would read over the analysis before opening it up to GP checks

Lol sorry I wrote this on my iPod mostly (NEVER AGAIN) I'll implement changes once I reach my computer.

And I appreciate your rephrasing. I've notice I write up a little too robotically (If you get what I mean) I'm trying to write with some more enthusiam in my paragraphs. It might take me a bit to loosen up but for now, I'm working on it.

EDIT: Changes implemented

I know this is already past QC, but the first set may merit mention that DW Skitty is available, making Miracle Skin an option as it makes all status attacks merely 50% effective compared to normal. Will-O-Wisp now has a 37% chance of burn, Thunder Wave has a mere 50%, etc.

I know this is already past QC, but the first set may merit mention that DW Skitty is available, making Miracle Skin an option as it makes all status attacks merely 50% effective compared to normal. Will-O-Wisp now has a 37% chance of burn,
Thunder Wave has a mere 50%, etc.
I don't think it really needs Miracle Skin, with all my testing of the Set I can't say i ever came across a status afflicting lead. Maybe I just got lucky?

I don't play too much of little cup, but should Skitty survive outside the lead position I'd assume that Miracle Skin is more useful than Cute Charm. Skitty doesn't lose any attacking options by running it either.

I don't play too much of little cup, but should Skitty survive outside the lead position I'd assume that Miracle Skin is more useful than Cute Charm. Skitty doesn't lose any attacking options by running it either.
Cute Charm would often prevent attacks from landing on you (With physical contact) which would extend Skitty's life assuming you live atleast one hit with Skittys frail defense. ON THE SUBJECT OF FRAIL DEFENSES; people would be better off KOing it with a Mach Punch/(Almost anything) than giving it a status.

Not part of the official GP team but here's a proofread.

Red = Remove
Blue = add

Skitty (Epic cute mouse thing).

Normal Type.

[Overview]
(Get rid of space before Having)
<p>Having a somewhat large movepool and access to moves like Fake Out and Sucker Punch, our cute little friend makes a great lead in many situations. Her ability, Normalize, is very useful in some cases as it gives STAB boosts to all of Skitty's moves by changing their typing to Normal. However, Skitty faces some problems this time around. Superior Fake Out leads such as Meditite, Meinfoo, and Meowth all outclass Skitty for the most part with better stats and abilities. The increase in Fighting-type priority, namely Mach Punch, makes it very hard for Skitty to keep up with the opposing team. Despite these downfalls, however, Skitty keeps a spot in all of our hearts.<p>

[SET]

name: Lead
(add space after "evs:")

[SET COMMENTS]
(Get rid of space before With)
<p>With two forms of strong priority moves, Skitty easily becomes an effective lead in Little Cup. With the abundance of new Fighting-type Pokemon to harm our little friend, Zen Headbutt super effective damage to a foe. is used for super effective damage against Fighting-types. With Fake Out easily luring in Ghost-types, Sucker Punch can be used to deal surprise damage to them, often OHKOing them. However, be aware that your opponent can set up Substitute or use Will-O-Wisp as you Skitty fails to fire off a Sucker Punch. Faint Attack is more used for Misdreavus as it she will usually not attack and try to set up on Skitty.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>Life Orb is essential on this set; without it, Skitty can't KO many of the common threats it she will face. Cute Charm is the preferred ability because we don't want Normalize, which will prevents Skitty from hitting Ghost-types and Miracle Skin won't do much as for a lead. With the given EVs, Skitty hits 11 in both defense stats, so don't plan on being able to take many hits. The common Mach Punch will do a lot to you Skitty either way.</p>

[SET]
move 4: Toxic / Foresight
(add space after "evs:")

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>The combination of Normalize and Thunder Wave is a blessing for Skitty. Changing the typing of the attack of all its moves to Normal allows Skitty to paralyze Ground-type Pokemon such as Gligar and Diglett. Toxic works the same way, allowing Skitty to poison Steel-types such as Komatana, but due to Little Cup Pokemon having low HP, Toxic damage usually won't be worth it outside of doing damage to Steel-types who won't take much damage from Skitty's Normal-type attacks. Sucker Punch with Normalize gives Skitty a STAB priority attack, which is extremely beneficial for revenge killing. Foresight is the top of cake as it will allow you to hit Ghost-types with all of Skitty's moves.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>Normalize is useful giving literally since it literally gives all Skitty's attacks STAB. An Adamant nature is recommended because after you Skitty paralyzes it's your foe, their Speed is cut by 1/4. With Oran Berry, Skitty will be healed at 50% of its health, aiding its durability.</p>

[Team Options]

<p>Skitty fits onto many teams well, meaning many Pokemon will be good teammates for Skitty . It would be smart to keep a few Ghost-type Pokemon such as Misdreavus or Pururiru Frillish on your team to take those Mach Punch's Punches. A fast Pokemon with access to a Psychic-types moves will be useful as well.</p>

[Optional Changes]

<p>Skitty has access to Baton Pass, Calm Mind, and Wish, so a support set could be run can work. A nice anti-lead set can be run used using with Fake Out and Last Resort. A Choice Specs and offensive Calm Mind set is possible by utilizing Skitty's large Special special movepool, which consists of Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, and Shadow Ball. if you prefer, you can run a special set using Calm Mind.</p>

[Counters]

<p>Skitty falls to many common Fighting-types who bolster high Attack and decent Defenses, as well as priority moves such as Mach Punch. Timburr is a great example of a Mach Punch user, and Croagunk commonly using the special version, Vacuum Wave. Pokemon like Zuruggu Scraggy take Skitty's attacks well being since they are unaffected by Zen Headbutt and resisting resist Sucker Punch. Misdreavus will take the hits Normal-types attacks Normal-type attacks the Normalize set has with impunity as it is unaffected by everything, but must be careful with sets without Normalize because they risk being hit by Faint Attack or Sucker Punch. except Sucker Punch and Zen Headbutt.</p>

2 nitpicks:
1. Why is Faint Attack slashed on the Normalize set? Return is far more powerful and has the same accuracy.
2. You mention a lead set in OC, but it's the first set.

Steel-types are actually immune to Poison itself, so even normal-typed Toxic won't affect them.

Slash Foresight with Fake Out instead, because Fake Out is cool.

Skitty's large special movepool, which consists of Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, and Shadow Ball.
Three moves is not "large"

Also, isn't Fake Out+Last Resort done 100% better by Aipom?

Thanks for poison tip, will fix.

I meant it contains those moves as they are good I guess, I'll make myself clearer.

Yes Aipom does run it better but still deserved a mention I think.

additions in blue
deletions in red
comments in neon green

[Overview]

<p>Having a somewhat large movepool and access to moves like Fake Out and Sucker Punch, Skitty can make for our cute little friend makes a great lead in many situations. Her ability, Normalize, is very useful in some cases as it gives STAB boosts to all of Skitty's moves by changing their typing to Normal. However, Skitty faces some problems this generation. this time around. Superior Fake Out leads such as Meditite, Meinfoo, and Meowth all outclass Skitty for the most part with their better stats and abilities. The increase in Fighting-type priority, namely Mach Punch, makes it very hard for Skitty to keep up with the opposing team, but despite these downfalls, Skitty can be a major player. Despite these downfalls however, Skitty will always keeps a spot in all of our hearts.<p>

[SET]

name: Anti-Lead

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>With two forms of strong priority moves in Fake Out and Sucker Punch, Skitty easily becomes an effective lead in Little Cup. With the abundance of new Fighting-type Pokemon to harm our little friend, Zen Headbutt is used for super effective damage against Fighting-types. With Fake Out easily luring in Ghost-types, Sucker Punch can be used to deal surprise damage to them, often OHKOing them. However, be aware that most Ghost-types have access to Substitute and Will-o-Wisp, two moves that will allow them to easily handle Skitty. your opponent can set up Substitute or use Will-O-Wisp as Skitty fails to fire off a Sucker Punch. Faint Attack can be used over Sucker Punch is used for to hit Ghost-types like Misdreavus as they she will usually not attack and try to set up on Skitty.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>Life Orb is essential on this set; without it, Skitty can't KO many of the common threats space she will face. Cute Charm is the preferred ability because Normalize prevents Skitty from hitting Ghost-types and Miracle Skin won't do much for a lead. With the given EVs, Skitty only hits 11 in both defenses stats, so don't plan on being able to take many hits. The common Mach Punch will do a lot to space Skitty either way.</p>

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>The combination of Normalize and Thunder Wave is a blessing for Skitty. Changing the typing of all its moves to Normal allows Skitty to paralyze Ground-type Pokemon such as Gligar and Diglett. Sucker Punch with Normalize gives Skitty a STAB priority attack, which is extremely beneficial for revenge killing. Foresight is the icing on the top of cake as it allows Skitty to hit Ghost-types with the rest of the move set.will allow you to hit Ghost-types with all of Skitty's moves.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>Normalize is useful space since it literally gives all Skitty's attacks STAB. An Adamant nature is recommended because after Skitty paralyzes its foe, their Speed is cut by 1/4 and Skitty will become becomes faster than them. With Oran Berry, Skitty will be healed at 50% of its health, aiding its durability.</p>

[Team Options]

<p>Skitty fits onto many teams well, meaning many Pokemon will be good teammates for Skitty remove space . It would be smart to keep a few Ghost-type Pokemon such as Misdreavus or Frillish on your team to take those Mach space Punches. A fast Pokemon with access to Psychic-type moves will be useful in taking out Fighting-types as well.</p>

[Optional Changes]

<p>Skitty has access to Baton Pass, Calm Mind, and Wish, so a support set can work. A nice anti-lead set can be used with Fake Out and Last Resort. A Choice Specs or and offensive Calm Mind set is possible by utilizing Skitty's large special movepool, which includes has access to strong coverage moves such as Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, and Shadow Ball.</p>

[Counters]

<p>Skitty falls to many common Fighting-types who bolster high Attack and decent defenses, as well as priority moves like such as Mach Punch. Timburr is a great example of a Mach Punch user, and Croagunk is commonly seen using the special version, Vacuum Wave. Pokemon like Scraggy sponges take Skitty's attacks well since it is they are unaffected by Zen Headbutt and resistsSucker Punch. Misdreavus beats and sets up on the Normalize set, but still must watch for Sucker Punch and Faint Attack on any non-Normalize sets.Misdreavus will take the Normal-type attacks the Normalize set has with impunity as it is unaffected by everything, but must be careful with sets without Normalize because they risk being hit by Faint Attack or Sucker Punch.</p>

additions in blue
deletions in red
comments in neon green

[Overview]

<p>Having a somewhat large movepool and access to moves like Fake Out and Sucker Punch, Skitty can make for our cute little friend makes a great lead in many situations. Her ability, Normalize, is very useful in some cases as it gives STAB boosts to all of Skitty's moves by changing their typing to Normal. However, Skitty faces some problems this generation. this time around. Superior Fake Out leads such as Meditite, Meinfoo, and Meowth all outclass Skitty for the most part with their better stats and abilities. The increase in Fighting-type priority, namely Mach Punch, makes it very hard for Skitty to keep up with the opposing team, but despite these downfalls, Skitty can be a major player. Despite these downfalls however, Skitty will always keeps a spot in all of our hearts.<p>

[SET]

name: Anti-Lead

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>With two forms of strong priority moves in Fake Out and Sucker Punch, Skitty easily becomes an effective lead in Little Cup. With the abundance of new Fighting-type Pokemon to harm our little friend, Zen Headbutt is used for super effective damage against Fighting-types. With Fake Out easily luring in Ghost-types, Sucker Punch can be used to deal surprise damage to them, often OHKOing them. However, be aware that most Ghost-types have access to Substitute and Will-o-Wisp, two moves that will allow them to easily handle Skitty. your opponent can set up Substitute or use Will-O-Wisp as Skitty fails to fire off a Sucker Punch. Faint Attack can be used over Sucker Punch is used for to hit Ghost-types like Misdreavus as they she will usually not attack and try to set up on Skitty.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>Life Orb is essential on this set; without it, Skitty can't KO many of the common threats space she will face. Cute Charm is the preferred ability because Normalize prevents Skitty from hitting Ghost-types and Miracle Skin won't do much for a lead. With the given EVs, Skitty only hits 11 in both defenses stats, so don't plan on being able to take many hits. The common Mach Punch will do a lot to space Skitty either way.</p>

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>The combination of Normalize and Thunder Wave is a blessing for Skitty. Changing the typing of all its moves to Normal allows Skitty to paralyze Ground-type Pokemon such as Gligar and Diglett. Sucker Punch with Normalize gives Skitty a STAB priority attack, which is extremely beneficial for revenge killing. Foresight is the icing on the top of cake as it allows Skitty to hit Ghost-types with the rest of the move set.will allow you to hit Ghost-types with all of Skitty's moves.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>Normalize is useful space since it literally gives all Skitty's attacks STAB. An Adamant nature is recommended because after Skitty paralyzes its foe, their Speed is cut by 1/4 and Skitty will become becomes faster than them. With Oran Berry, Skitty will be healed at 50% of its health, aiding its durability.</p>

[Team Options]

<p>Skitty fits onto many teams well, meaning many Pokemon will be good teammates for Skitty remove space . It would be smart to keep a few Ghost-type Pokemon such as Misdreavus or Frillish on your team to take those Mach space Punches. A fast Pokemon with access to Psychic-type moves will be useful in taking out Fighting-types as well.</p>

[Optional Changes]

<p>Skitty has access to Baton Pass, Calm Mind, and Wish, so a support set can work. A nice anti-lead set can be used with Fake Out and Last Resort. A Choice Specs or and offensive Calm Mind set is possible by utilizing Skitty's large special movepool, which includes has access to strong coverage moves such as Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, and Shadow Ball.</p>

[Counters]

<p>Skitty falls to many common Fighting-types who bolster high Attack and decent defenses, as well as priority moves like such as Mach Punch. Timburr is a great example of a Mach Punch user, and Croagunk is commonly seen using the special version, Vacuum Wave. Pokemon like Scraggy sponges take Skitty's attacks well since it is they are unaffected by Zen Headbutt and resistsSucker Punch. Misdreavus beats and sets up on the Normalize set, but still must watch for Sucker Punch and Faint Attack on any non-Normalize sets.Misdreavus will take the Normal-type attacks the Normalize set has with impunity as it is unaffected by everything, but must be careful with sets without Normalize because they risk being hit by Faint Attack or Sucker Punch.</p>
Changes implemented, thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)