2v2 dubs at a volcano! Acklow vs danmantincan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I challenge danmantincan to a Fire-type only battle!!!

2v2 Doubles
3 Day DQ
0 Recoveries/3 Chills

Arena: Volcano

This is the volcano in which Ash and Blaine face off. Charizard vs. Magmar. If you don't remember how the arena is set up check out the Anime. Episode 59: Volcano Panic. I don't think much else is in need of explaining.

Our teams should be:
Torkoal + Numel (Me) vs. Magmar + Numel (danmantincan)
It's on Acklow!

Abilities = All
Switch = N/A
Items = Nope

Torkoal * (Male)
Nature: Sassy (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Defense; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.)
Characteristic:
Type:
Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: 3
Def: 5
SpA: 3
SpD: 4(+)
Spe: 17 (0.85 x 20)

MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Abilities:
White Smoke: Pokemon with this ability are surrounded by a purifying white smoke that prevents stat reduction from opponents (Screech, Initimidate, etc.)
Shell Armor (DW): This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.

Attacks:
Ember
Smog
Withdraw
Curse
Fire Spin
Smokescreen
Rapid Spin
Yawn
Eruption
Clear Smog
Double Team
Will-o-Wisp
Solarbeam
Body Slam

Numel * (Female)
Nature: Brave (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.
Characteristic:
Type:
Fire/Ground
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: 3(+)
Def: 2
SpA: 3
SpD: 2
Spe: 30 (0.85x35)

EC: 0/6

Abilities:
Oblivious: This Pokemon is incapable of being effected by Attract or Cute Charm.
Simple: This Pokemon innately exaggeates the effect of stat boosts and drops to the point where they have double the effectiveness, but the same actual stage. (e.g. Swords Dance/Screech is still a 2 stage boost/drop but is calculated as 4 stages). Stat benefits/reductions still maximize at 6 effective stages.
Own Tempo (DW): This Pokemon moves at its own pace and cannot be confused by any method.

Attacks:
Growl
Tackle
Ember
Magnitude
Focus Energy
Flame Burst
Take Down
Amnesia
Stockpile
Yawn
Ancientpower
Dig
Flame Charge
Double Team

Magmar (M) - Tormod
Nature: Lonely (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Defense)

Type: Fire

Abilities:
Flame Body: (Innate) This Pokemon’s external temperature is kept at such a high level that any contact attack used on this Pokemon has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.
Vital Spirit (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 93

EC: 4/9
MC: 1
DC: 2/5

Moves:

Ember
Smog
Leer
Fire Punch
Smokescreen
Faint Attack
Fire Spin
Confuse Ray
Flamethrower
Sunny Day
Fire Blast

Barrier
Cross Chop
Flare Blitz

Psychic
Flame Charge
Overheat

Numel (M) - Gareth
Nature: Brave (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.

Types: Fire/Ground
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Oblivious: (Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being effected by Attract or Cute Charm.
Simple: (Innate) This Pokemon innately exaggeates the effect of stat boosts and drops to the point where they have double the effectiveness, but the same actual stage. (e.g. Swords Dance/Screech is still a 2 stage boost/drop but is calculated as 4 stages). Stat benefits/reductions still maximize at 6 effective stages.
Own Tempo (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon moves at its own pace and cannot be confused by any method.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 30 (-)

EC: 0/6

Moves:
Growl
Tackle
Ember
Magnitude
Focus Energy
Flame Burst
Take Down
Amnesia
Earthquake

Yawn
Ancient Power
Howl

Dig
Rock Slide
Substitute

k, danmantincan's orders then Acklow's orders!

Let's go Tormod and Gareth!

Gareth, start the round of by Yawning at the other Numel. Then use Howl to increase your attack. Finish the round off with a Rock Slide on both Numel and Torkoal.

Tormod, start the round off by using Confuse Ray on Torkoal, then turn your attention to Numel. Hit it with a Psychic, followed by a Cross Chop.

If Numel tries to Dig to avoid any actions, I want Gareth to use Earthquake, while Tormod (somewhat) protects himself with Barrier.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Caramel and Club go!!!

Caramel, I want you to start off by Flame Charging at Tormod, in an attempt to dodge that Yawn targeting you. Follow up by Growling at your opponents (canceling out that Howl), and finish up by Double Team four times.

So:
1)Flame Charge at Tormod to get away from Yawn
2)Growl
3)Double Team x4

Club, you are turtley enough for the turtle club, and you know it.
I want you to start off by Yawning at Gareth. Follow up by Smokescreening Gareth to cloud his vision. Finish this round by Double Teaming four times.

So:
1)Yawn Gareth
2)Smokescreen Gareth
3)Double Team x4

If you get confused at any point in time, (like when you are supposed to yawn), forget the yawn and follow through by Smokescreening/Double Teaming.

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
K, cleaned up/deleted posts and reposted.

Tormod (M) | Gareth (M)
HP: 100 | 90
Energy: 100 | 100
Boosts/Drops:
Others:
Flame Body | Oblivious
-------------| Simple

Caramel (M) | Club (F)
HP: 100 | 90
Energy: 100 | 100
Boosts/Drops:
Others:
White Smoke | Oblivious
------------- | Simple

Speed Order: Tormod (93) - Gareth (30) = Club (30) - Caramel (17)

---------------------------------------------------------

ROUND 1: Fire Away!

In this intensely flaming hot match, Tormod begins by firing off a Confuse Ray at Club, who becomes quite confused for 2 actions! Caramel and Gareth seem like tiring little, yet playful, creatures. (Caramel uses Flame Charge on Tormod! I don't really see how it's supposed to just "dodge" Yawn though so it does its usual damage + speed boost. There's no dodging sound with a charge!) Gareth is by no means a pushover though as he does his Yawn, this one right at Caramel!! Finally moving his butt, Club attempts to Yawn, but it looks like the rush of adrenaline made Club bash his head into some "wall" instead in confusion!

Tormod then goes after Caramel and uses his Psychic powers to pierce into her mind and mindscrew her. Not ready to be raped at such a young age, Caramel Growls ferociously at both Tormod and Gareth. This frightens them so such to a degree that their physical offense has lowered! Gareth can only make a small whimper in his Howl for strength and power. Despite his slowness and confusion, Club is ready to rock the field by spewing a Smokescreen onto Gareth's face, blinding him! The fact that he managed to get the Smokescreen off causes him to clear his mind of confusion!

(something about Caramel outspeeding Gareth and not caring about flinch anyway)
Still on the ready, Tormod hops onto Caramel and smacks her with a naughty Cross Chop on her behind. Gareth decides he's cooler than Caramel and moves first. He calls upon the Rocks of the caves and Slides them down right onto both Caramel and Club! It seems Gareth has been practicing how to land rocks under blindness because both hit! Gladly, despite the damage, none are dangerously close to being pinned onto the ground. Caramel makes her way out of the rocky mess and, using Double Team, splits herself into 4 clones, plus herself. Club does the same - using his physical strength to exit the rocks, he takes on that same Double Team technique and creates 4 clones of himself! 10v2. YEAH!

At the end, it looks like Club is ready to take a snooze. :(

(+2 Spe drops down to +1 Spe)

Tormod (M) | Gareth (M)
HP: 93 | 90
Energy: 81 | 82
Boosts/Drops: -1 Acc (Gareth, 2 more actions), -1 Atk (Tormod)
Others:
Flame Body | Oblivious
-------------| Simple

Caramel (M) | Club (F)
HP: 95 | 57
Energy: 77 | 77
Boosts/Drops: +1 Spe (Club, 45 Spe)
Others: Double Team (both, 4 clones), Yawn (Club, 1 more action)
White Smoke | Oblivious
------------- | Simple

Tormod
A1: Confuse Ray > [5 EN]
A2: Psychic (Club) > 9 + (3) = [12 DMG/7 EN]
A3: Cross Chop (Club) > 10 + (3) - (1.5) = [12 DMG/7 EN]

Gareth
A1: Yawn > [7 EN]
A2: Howl > [5 EN]
A3: Rock Slide > [6 EN]
Vs Car: 6 - (3) x 1.5 = 4.5 ~ [5 DMG]
Vs Club: 6 + (1.5) = 7.5 ~ [8 DMG]

Caramel
A1: Hit self > 4 - (3) = [1 DMG/3 EN]
A2: Smokescreen > [4 EN]
A3: Double Team (4) > [16 EN]

Club
A1: Flame Charge (Tormod) > 5 + 3 + (3) x .67 = [7 DMG/3 EN]
A2: Growl > [4 EN]
A3: Double Team (4) > [16 EN]

Acklow's actions!

Acklow

Caramel, before you fall asleep, I want you to pummel Gareth with an Ancientpower.
Once you do fall asleep, I want you to try to Magnitude once. If you can't but wake up on the third action, try another Magnitude!!

So:
1)Ancientpower Gareth
2)Magnitude
3)Magnitude

Club, I want you to Curse once. Follow through by Body Slamming Gareth. Finish this round by Body Slamming Tormod.

So:
1)Curse
2)Body Slam Gareth
3)Body Slam Tormod

So to reiterate again (to prevent confusion):
Club=Torkoal
Caramel=Numel

Alrighty then, Tormod to start the round by setting up another Barrier. Then Gareth can use Earthquake to get rid of all the clones, as well as doing some damage. Then Tormod will use Psychic on Numel, while Gareth sets up a 14 HP Substitute. Tormod will finish with a Confuse Ray on Torkoal, and Gareth will use Dig on Numel.

Gareth: Earthquake~Substitute (14 HP)~Dig (Numel)
Tormod: Barrier~Psychic (Numel)~Confuse Ray (Torkoal)

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
lol i can't believe it, i still thought the numel was club and the torkoal was caramel until i thoroughly read your post acklow. finally have it down!

the same errors were probably still left behind in the last update but i'm giving up on trying to fix everything because i can't. <_<

Tormod (M) | Gareth (M)
HP: 93 | 90
Energy: 81 | 82
Boosts/Drops: -1 Acc (Gareth, 2 more actions), -1 Atk (Tormod)
Others:
Flame Body | Oblivious
-------------| Simple

Club (M) | Caramel (F)
HP: 95 | 57
Energy: 77 | 77
Boosts/Drops: +1 Spe (Club, 45 Spe)
Others: Double Team (both, 4 clones), Yawn (Caramel, 1 more action)
White Smoke | Oblivious
------------- | Simple

Speed Order: Tormod (93) - Caramel (45) - Gareth (30) - Club (17)

ROUND 2: my arms hurt

k so here's what happened

A1
Tormod used Barrier!
-7 energy
Caramel used AncientPower on Gareth!
6 + (1.5) = 7.5 ~ 8 damage
-4 energy
and no, no haxboosts for you
Gareth used Earthquake on everything!
all clones poof due to AoE thanks goodness... oh sorry
Vs Tormod: 8 + 3 + (3) x 1.5 = 21 -3 = 18 damage
Vs Club: 8 + 3 - (3) x 1.5 = 12 damage
Vs Caramel: 8 + 3 + (1.5) x 1.5 = 18.75 - 1.5 = 17.25 ~ 17 damage
Vs Arena: destroyed some walls and stuff, also maybe activated the volcano idk probably not?! (heehee... no)
RD recently pointed out to me that the boosts/drops are added/subtracted at the end of the type multiplier thing
-6 energy
Club used Curse!
+1 Atk/Def, -1 Spe (back to 30)
-6 energy

A2
Tormod used Psychic on Caramel!
Psychic (Caramel) > 9 + (3) = [12 DMG/7 EN]
Caramel fell asleep for 1 action, which is this one
Gareth used Substitute!
-14 HP
-11 energy
Club Body Slams Gareth!
9 + (1.5) + 1.5 = 12 damage
-7 energy
paralysis chance occurred but substitute is there :(

A3
Tormod used Confuse Ray on Club!
3 action confusion
-5 energy
Caramel used wake up and Magnitude!
Vs Tormod: 7 + 3 + (3) x 1.5 = 19.5 -3 = 16.5 ~ 17 damage
Vs Club: 6 + 3 - (3) x 1.5 = 9-1.5=8 damage
Vs Gareth: 9 + 3 + (1.5) x 1.5 = 20.25 ~ 20 damage
Gareth's sub breaks
-5 energy
i think
Gareth used Dig on Caramel!
8+3+(1.5)x1.5=18 dmg/5 en
Club doesn't hit self in confusion and Body Slams Tormod!
9 + (3) + 1.5 = 14 damage
-11 energy

Tormod (M) | Gareth (M)
HP: 61 | 68
Energy: 62 | 60
Boosts/Drops: -1 Atk (Tormod), +1 Def (Tormod)
Others:
Flame Body | Oblivious
-------------| Simple

Club (M) | Caramel (F)
HP: 75 | 30
Energy: 53 | 68
Boosts/Drops: +1 Atk/Def and -1 Spe (Club)
Others:
White Smoke | Oblivious
------------- | Simple

dan's actions!

I want Tormod to start the round with a Psychic on Numel, while Gareth hits both Numel and Torkoal with a Rock Slide. I then want Tormod to use Barrier again, while Gareth uses Earthquake. I want Tormod to finish the round off with another Confuse Ray on Torkoal, while Gareth Yawns at it.

If Numel uses Dig on the first action, I want Gareth to use Earthquake first, then use Howl for the second action.

Tormod: Psychic (Numel)~Barrier~Confuse Ray (Torkoal)
Gareth: Rock Slide/Earthquake~Earthquake/Howl~Yawn (Torkoal)

Acklow

Dang...I don't think I'm going to win this one...If Club would'a had Rock Tomb things mighta been a tad better for me...

Alright Caramel, start things off by Growling twice at your opponents. Follow through by using Magnitude to hurt the opposition.

So:
1)Growl
2)Growl
3)Magnitude

Club, I want you to Body Slam Tormod Twice and finish by Cursing once.

So:
1)Body Slam Tormod
2)Body Slam Tormod
3)Curse

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!

Tormod (M) | Gareth (M)
HP: 61 | 68
Energy: 62 | 60
Others:
Flame Body | Oblivious
-------------| Simple

Club (M) | Caramel (F)
HP: 75 | 30
Energy: 53 | 68
Boosts/Drops: +1 Atk/Def and -1 Spe (Club)
Others:
White Smoke | Oblivious
------------- | Simple

Speed Order: Tormod (93) - Caramel = Gareth (30) - Club (a really bad speed)

ROUND 3: Someone Burnt Out?

Tormod begins the show by frying Club's mind with a Psychic attack. Gareth, who wins the speed tie, decides to try something different than some mind attack - he summons a Rock Slide that slams onto both Club and Caramel for decent damage. Sadly, Caramel seems to have a broken leg from the attack and has flinched as a result. Club is strong enough to break through the fallen rocks and "fast" enough to crawl over to Tormod for a warm Body Slam!

Caramel beats out Gareth in the speed tie and Growls angrily at both her fellow camel and Tormod. Gareth doesn't really care as he summons an Earthquake that rocks the arena and breaks the soul of basically everyone connected to the earth, including me. :( At last, Caramel falls until her legs and faints! Faster than a -1 Spe Club, Tormod moves in and erects a Barrier around himself for even more Defense! Once again, Club slams his body onto Tormod, but this time, it's doing less damage!

Gareth, exhausted from the quake, Yawns at Club. I'd yawn at him too, that slowpoke. Recovering from his partner's reckless move, Tormod prepares himself and fires a Confuse Ray at Club, inflicting him with a 4 action confusion! Just look at how confused he is! He's so confused he smashes his head onto some random rock lying around! Ouch!

Tormod (M) | Gareth (M)
HP: 38 | 68
Energy: 43 | 41
Boosts/Drops: -1 Atk (Tormod), +2 Def (Tormod), -2 Atk (Gareth)
Others:
Flame Body | Oblivious
-------------| Simple

Club (M) | Caramel (F)
HP: 62 | dead i think
Energy: 19 | 0
Boosts/Drops:
Others: Confused (Club, 3 more actions), Yawn (Club, will fall asleep after 3 actions)
White Smoke | Oblivious
------------- | Simple

Tormod
A1: Psychic (Caramel) > 9 + (3) = [12 DMG/7 EN]
A2: Barrier > [7 EN]
A3: Confuse Ray > [5 EN]

Gareth
A1: Rock Slide > [6 EN]
Vs Club: 6 - (3) x 1.5 - (1.5) = [3 DMG]
Vs Car: 6 + (1.5) = 7.5 ~ [8 DMG]
A2: Earthquake > [6 EN]
Vs Tormod: 8 + 3 + (3) x 1.5 = 21 - 6 = [15 DMG]
Vs Club: 8 + 3 - (3) x 1.5 = 12 - (3) = [9 DMG]
Vs Caramel: 8 + 3 + (1.5) x 1.5 = 18.75 - 1.5 ~ [17 DMG]
A3: Yawn > [7 EN]

Caramel
A1: ffffffffff
A2: Growl > [4 EN]
A3: zzd

Club
A1: Body Slam (Tormod) > 9 + (3) = [12 DMG/15 EN] [CONSECUTIVE USE CARRYING OVER THROUGH ROUND]
A2: Body Slam (Tormod) > 9 + (3) - (1.5) = [11 DMG/19 EN]
A3: Hit self > 4 - (3) = [1 DMG/3 EN]

Acklow's actions!

Acklow

Gah, this isn't good. Club, I want you to go down fighting!!! Body Slam Tormod, followed by a Chill finishing up with another Body Slam at Tormod. It would've been smarter if I had worked on hitting Tormod more often in the first place...

So:
1)Body Slam Tormod
2)Chill
3)Body Slam Tormod

Oh, and shouldn't Gareth be at -2 Atk (Simple) because of Caramel's Growl?

Floraedit: Yep, just forgot to mark it. It's hard remembering all this stuff. :(

Alright, it's a good thing that Numel is finally gone, since that would have been the major damage dealer
I want Gareth to start the round with a Howl to negate that Growl drop. Follow that up with an Ancient Power and finish by creating a 15 HP Substitute.
Tormod, start by creating a Smokescreen. Then hit Torkoal with a Psychic. Finish with a Leer

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!

Tormod (M) | Gareth (M)
HP: 38 | 68
Energy: 43 | 41
Boosts/Drops: -1 Atk (Tormod), +2 Def (Tormod), -2 Atk (Gareth)
Others:
Flame Body | Oblivious
-------------| Simple

Club (M)
HP: 62
Energy: 19
Boosts/Drops:
Others: Confused (Club, 3 more actions), Yawn (Club, will fall asleep after 3 actions)
White Smoke

Speed Order: Tormod (93) - Gareth (30) - Club (slower than a snail)

ROUND 4: Someone Stalling? :(

Despite the fact that it looks like he's going to win, Tormod plays it cautiously and gives Club a nice Smokescreen, which clouds his view! Not liking his -2 Atk marking, Gareth goes ahead and Howls to the high heavens and effectively negates the earlier Growl! Club... he gonna move? Eh, yes? No? Wait, he's moving! Straight at Tormod! Is this aimbot or what? He hit... Tormod! Look at how strong that Body Slam was!

Tormod takes the attack like the soon-to-be man he is and gives Club a mental breakdown with his Psychic attack. Gareth follows up by using AncientPower to smash Club into hell. As for Club the victim, well, he's the victim of himself! He just smacked himself in confusion!

Afterward, Tormod creeps toward Club and gives him a mean Leer, lowering the fire turtle's Defense slightly! Gareth just sets up a Substitute to protect his hide for next round. Club? Oh bummer. He hit himself again. Who doesn't like themselves? Well, at least his confusion is gone! :D Oh wait... he just fell asleep. For... 2 actions. :(

Tormod (M) | Gareth (M)
HP: 26 | 53
Energy: 28 | 20
Others: Substitute (Gareth, 15 HP remaining)
Flame Body | Oblivious
-------------| Simple

Club (M)
HP: 39
Energy: 12
Boosts/Drops: -1 Def/Acc
Others: Sleep (2 more actions)
White Smoke

Tormod
A1: Smokescreen > [4 EN]
A2: Psychic (Caramel) > 9 + (3) = [12 DMG/7 EN]
A3: Leer > [4 EN]

Gareth
A1: Howl > [5 EN]
A2: AncientPower > 6 - (1.5) x 1.5 = [7 DMG/4 EN]
A3: Substitute > -15 HP [12 EN]

Club
A1: Body Slam (Tormod) > 9 + (3) = [12 DMG/7 EN]
A2: Hit self > 4 - (3) = [1 DMG/3 EN]
A3: Hit self > 4 - (3) + (1.5) = [3 DMG/3 EN]

dan's actions!

Ok, it's time to end this!

Tormod, go attack with Psychic, Psychic and finish by Chilling.

Gareth, use Dig, Rock Slide and finish with a Chill.

Acklow

Go down like a man.

Body Slam x3 Gareth.

Sorry for being a tad late ;)

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!

Tormod (M) | Gareth (M)
Energy: 28 | 20
Flame Body | Oblivious
-------------| Simple

Club (M)
HP: 39
White Smoke

Speed Order: Tormod (93) - Gareth (30) - Club (something)

ROUND 5: IT'S ABOUT TIME!

With Club out of commission for a couple of actions, Tormod and Gareth plan their victory. Two mental Psychic blasts are emitted from Tormod's mind while Gareth burrows under and strikes Club with a mighty Dig and a slamming Rock Slide. All of the attacks combine and finally make Club go "UROGAH!" and faint in defeat - mostly due to the overwhelming amount of rocks. He was one proud fire turtle...

Psychic (Club) > 9 + (0) = [9 DMG/7 EN]
Psychic (Club) > 9 + (0) = [9 DMG/11 EN]

Dig (Club) > 8 + 3 - (3) x 1.5 (+1.5) = [14 DMG/5 EN]
Rock Slide (Club) > 8 - (3) x 1.5 (+1.5) = [9 DMG/5 EN]

Tormod (M) | Gareth (M)
Energy: 10ish | 10ish
Flame Body | Oblivious
-------------| Simple

Club (M)
HP: owie
White Smoke

gg peeps! (sorry acklow :( but i hope the rewards are still good enough for you!)

Rewards
Acklow > 2 Trainer Counters
- Tormod > 1 EC | 2 MCs | 1 DC
- Gareth > 2 KOCs | 1 EC | 2 MCs | 1 DC
danmantincan > 2 Trainer Counters
- Club > 2 MCs | 1 DC
- Caramel > 1 EC | 2 MCs | 1 DC
Flora > 4 Ref Tokens

Acklow

gg dan, it was a nice rematch, though I might say I was screwed the latter half of the battle.

I had it coming to me though...should'a had Rock Slide or Rock Tomb in my inventory of moves for Club the Torkoal.

EDIT: And Flora, Club doesn't need EC. And I don't think Caramel gets that 1 KOC if I'm not mistaken (there weren't 3 KOs in this battle, after all...).

Yep, GG. I was fortunate that Torkoal didn't have any Ground/Rock moves. I thought the outcome was going to be completely different before I realized that it didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)