Let's Rock and Roll--Puffins R Cool vs. dragonboy52 (reffed by Galladiator)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with Puffins here. Nicknames are epic.

Pvt. Buck
HP: 24
Energy: 38
Other: Frozen Fists (3 more actions)

Azurill
HP: 24
Energy: 67

Buck starts off the round with an Ice Punch aimed at Azurill, which hits critically! Azurill manages to shake it off, though, and uses a Body Slam attack on Buck! He's slow to recover--looks like that blow paralyzed him!

Azurill makes the most of the lull in the battle, firing off another Body Slam! Rather than retaliate with what could be a knockout blow, however, Buck takes time to Recover some health! Was that a wise move? Time will tell...

Azurill hits with one final Body Slam, sending Buck reeling! He regains his senses, though, and decides to chill to get some energy back! As he does, his fists thaw out! He sure looks glad to regain full feeling in his fists again!

Both combatants appear winded; what will happen next? Stay tuned...

Pvt. Buck
HP: 11
Energy: 33

Azurill
HP: 13
Energy: 34

Buck's Ice Punch: Deals 11 damage to Azurill (RNG rolls critical hit). Buck expends 6 Energy, and takes 3 damage from the frozen fists effect.

Azurill's Body Slam: Deals 9 damage to Buck. RNG rolls 278; Buck is now Paralyzed (20%). Azurill expends 7 Energy.

Buck's Recover: RNG rolls 432; Buck can move. Buck regains 20 HP. Buck expends 12 Energy, and takes 3 damage from the frozen fists effect. Puffins R Cool has 4 recovers remaining.

Azurill's Body Slam: Deals 9 damage to Buck. Azurill expends 11 Energy.

Buck's chill: Buck regains 13 Energy, and takes 3 damage from the frozen fists effect. Buck's fists thaw out. Puffins has 9 chills remaining.

Azurill's Body Slam: Deals 9 damage to Buck. Azurill expends 15 Energy.

Puffins to move.

Alright, Buck, looks like this is it. Do as msny Brkivk Breaks as needed. Know that this battle, win or lose, was ykur time to shine. Let's Go!

Pvt. Buck
HP: 11
Energy: 33

Azurill
HP: 13
Energy: 34

Azurill Ice Beams Buck again, trying to freeze his fists one more time! But it looks like Buck's learned from last time: he quickly hides his hands (appendages or whatever) behind his back, taking the full force of the blow with his chest, but protecting his newly thawed fists! Now he's been ordered to Brick Break Azurill one more time for the KO, but will the paralysis stop him from moving?

...Annoying, isn't this?...

The paralysis has no effect, and Buck easily smashes the unnamed Azurill to kingdom come! That was truly a nail-biter!

Pvt. Buck
HP: 4
Energy: 27

Azurill
HP: 0
Energy: 0
Status: Maybe if I had a NICKNAME, like everyone ELSE'S Pokemon, this wouldn't have happened...

Azurill's Ice Beam: Deals 7 damage to Buck. Intended "Frozen fists" effect fails. Azurill expends 7 Energy.

Buck's Brick Break: RNG rolls 227; Buck can move. Deals 13 damage to Azurill. Buck expends 6 Energy. Azurill faints. Buck gains one KOC (total of 2).

dragonboy, send out your final Pokemon and order.

Pvt. Buck
HP: 4
Energy: 27

Gible
HP: 90
Energy: 100

This round is simple enough, as dragonboy releases his Gible, who immediately uses Dragon Rage. Buck can't take the hit, and faints!

Pvt. Buck

Gible
Energy: 93

Gible's Dragon Rage: Deals 4 damage to Buck. Gible expends 7 Energy. Buck faints. Gible gains one KOC (total of 1).

Puffins, your last mon and orders, please.

Pika
HP: 80
Energy: 100

Gible
Energy: 93

So Puffins sends out his Pichu to seal the deal! Pika starts staring Nastily at Gible. He seems to be Plotting something, but what exactly? I'll have my Gallade use Psychic to try and find out exactly what's going through that furry little mind...let's see...a fire pit?...and...hmm...wait! Is that...mahi mahi? Oh dear...umm...well, that's...disturbing. At any rate, Pika's Special Attack seems to have gone up a good deal! Meanwhile, Gible, completely oblivious to the inner workings of Pika's mind, is nonetheless enraged at...something...and lets loose a vicious Earthquake! That'll teach Pika to dream about making mahi mahi out of Gible!

Now Gible's trying to Dig his way underground to avoid an oncoming attack! But Pika's too fast, and manages to hit with a Hidden Power Water before the shark makes it underground!

HP Water 5? Seriously? Why not HP Ice 7? Odd...

Pika tries another HP Water, but this time he can't hit Gible! Instead, he finds himself uprooted by a Dig attack! This shark isn't going to be caught too easily, and it looks like Pika will have to rethink his dinner plans!

Pika
HP: 29
Energy: 83
Other: Special Attack +1

Gible
HP: 82
Energy: 70

Pika's Nasty Plot: Pika's Special Attack is raised two stages. Pika expends 7 Energy.

Gible's Earthquake: Deals 27 damage to Pika. Gible expends 7 Energy.

Pika's Hidden Power: Deals 8 damage to Gible. Pika expends 3 Energy.

Gible's Dig: Gible is immune to damage for the next action. Gible expends 6 Energy.

Pika's Hidden Power: Fails due to Gible being underground. Pika expends 7 Energy.

Gible's Dig: Deals 24 damage to Pika. Gible expends 10 Energy.

dragonboy, you're up. Also, a lot of ellipses this round...How odd...I think I need a new keyboard...

Pika
HP: 29
Energy: 83
Other: Special Attack +1

Gible
HP: 82
Energy: 70

So Pika starts what will be the last round with another HP Water! Gible isn't fazed by the Pichu's attack, and seals the win with another Earthquake! ...Well, er, maybe not, as Pika lives with 2 HP left! Desperately, he tries another HP Water, but a second Earthquake from the land shark puts the Pichu to bed for good!

Pika

Gible
HP: 68
Energy: 52
Status: What an earth-shaking victory. YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Pika's HP Water: Deals 8 damage to Gible. Pika expends 11 Energy.

Gible's Earthquake: Deals 27 damage to Pika. Gible expends 7 Energy.

Pika's HP Water: Deals 8 damage to Gible. Pika expends 15 Energy.

Gible's Earthquake: Deals 2 damage to Pika. Gible expends 11 Energy. Pika faints. Gible gains one KOC (total of 2).

dragonboy52 wins!

Time for the rewards!

dragonboy52: 2 TC

Bronzor:
1 EC
1 MC
1 DC
1 KOC

Azurill:
1 EC
1 MC
1 DC

Gible:
1 EC
1 MC
1 DC
2 KOC

Puffins R Cool: 2 TC

Shelly:
1 EC
1 MC
1 DC

Pvt. Buck:
1 EC
1 MC
1 DC
2 KOC

Pika:
1 EC
1 MC
1 DC

Me: 6 RT

Congrats dragonboy, and thanks to both of you for letting me ref, and sticking with me when I lost track of the match!

Gallad, thanks for my second (finished) reffing. Sorry for my occasional vaca's.

Dragon, thank you. Thanks to Gible, I'm getting a... Snorunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)