SimonSays vs. Deck_Knight: Head-first (Korski refs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
is a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
BATTLE ON!

Arena: Sky Tower Top

Open-air. About 50 metres by 80 metres of boulder-littered space. Weather changes erratically every 3 Rounds between Sunshine, Rain and Clear Skies. Earthquake and Magnitude are ill-advised, due to the age of the structure. Dig is impossible. And don't worry about falling; Altaria are flying around 4 stories down, to catch any pokemon that fall and put the back on the top floor.

Rules:
2 vs. 2 Singles
3 Day DQ
1 Recovery/3 Chills
1 Ability
No items
Switch=KO

TEAMS:

SimonSays:
]

Dratini (*) Hermes (F)
Nature: Lonely (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Defense)
Type: Dragon
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus. (Dragonite line capable of breathing underwater)

Abilities:
Shed Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
Marvel Scale (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon’s coat shimmers when afflicted with a status condition, reducing the Base Attack Power of incoming physical attacks by two (2).

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 50

EC: 0/9
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Wrap(*)
Leer(*)
Thunder Wave(*)
Twister(*)
Dragon Rage(*)
Slam(*)
Agility(*)

Dragon Dance(*)
ExtremeSpeed(*)
Dragon Rush(*)

Rest(*)
Waterfall(*)
Fire Blast(*)

Growlithe (*) Prometheus (M)
Nature: Naughty (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Special Defense)
Type: Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilites:
Intimidate: (Can be Activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing thier Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again.
Flash Fire: (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.
Justified (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 60

EC: 0/6

Attacks:
Bite(*)
Roar(*)
Ember(*)
Leer(*)
Odour Sleuth(*)
Flame Wheel(*)
Reversal(*)
Take Down(*)

Close Combat(*)
Flare Blitz(*)
Morning Sun(*)

Dig(*)
Flame Charge(*)
Wild Charge(*)

Deerling [Prince] (M)
Nature: Adamant; [Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank from Special Attack]
Type: Normal/ Grass
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Chlorophyll: (Innate)During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.
Sap Sipper: (Innate)This Pokemon lives on a steady diet of plants and has developed defenses to every Grass-type attack. When attacked with a Grass-type move, damage and effects are negated and the Pokemon gains a one (1) stage attack boost. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.
Serene Grace (DW): (Innate)This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 75

EC: 0/6

Attacks:
Tackle
Camoflage
Growl
Sand Attack
Double Kick
Leech Seed
Faint Attack
Take Down
Jump Kick

Sythesis
Agility
Odour Sleuth

Protect
Return
Wild Charge

Deck Knight:

Golett [VoltronForce] (U)
Nature: Quiet (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.

Type: Ground/Ghost
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Iron Fist: (Innate) The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks effected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, Dynamicpunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, Thunderpunch)
Klutz: (Can be Disabled) The Pokemon moves in a rare style of battling that uses an unpredictable, clumsy looking manner. The accuracy of its attacks are increased by 10% (flat). While engaging in this style it cannot use a hold item, however an item is necessary to pull it off.
No Guard (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has an immense confidence from perfecting each of its attacks, giving them all perfect accuracy. Therefore it feels it can weather every strike, and will not dodge an attack even if ordered to. Only when a OHKO move is issued by the opponent does sense return, and the Pokemon acts normally. Additionally even with their extra skill, the power and exhaustion involved in using OHKO moves prevents them from being benefited by No Guard, they will have their normal accuracy.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 30 (35/1.15v) (-)

Attacks:
Pound
Astonish
Defense Curl
Mud Slap
Rollout
Shadow Punch
Iron Defense
Mega Punch
Magnitude
Dynamicpunch
Earthquake
Focus Punch

Ice Beam
Telekinesis
Shadow Ball

Trapinch [King] (M)
Nature: Naive (Multiples Base Speed by 1.15 and provides a flat accuracy boost on all attacks equal to its new Base Speed squared, then divided based on its evolution stage. (Formula: ACC Boost = (New Base^2)/Divisor [Round Up] Cap: 30) The Divisor is 1000 for fully evolved Pokemon, 700 for Pokemon that are the second of three stages, 500 for Pokemon that are the first of two stages, and 350 for Pokemon that are the first of three stages. This accuracy boost is added to their Dodge Command chance; Subtracts One (1) Rank from Special Defense)

Type: Ground
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Hyper Cutter: (Innate) This Pokemon always keeps its claws/teeth/pincers extremely sharp, and thus cannot have its attack reduced.
Arena Trap: (Innate) This Pokemon has great knowledge of the field and can always remain close to an earthbound foe no matter where it runs, flying opponents and levitating Pokemon are unaffected.
Sheer Force (DW): (Can Be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 12 (10*1.15^) (+)

EC: 2/9
DC: 2/5

Attacks:

Bite
Sand Attack
Faint Attack
Sand Tomb
Crunch
Dig
Feint
Earth Power

Bug Bite
Endure
Quick Attack

Sunny Day
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Struggle Bug

Monohm(*) [Hi Jack!] (M)
Nature: Sassy (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Defense; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.

Type: Electric/Dragon
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 52 (60 / 1.15v) (-)

EC: 2/9
MC: 1
DC: 2/5

Abilities:
Shield Dust: (Innate) This pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Static: (Innate) This pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this pokemon.
Sheer Force (DW): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Attacks:
Tackle(*)
Growl(*)
Dragon Rage(*)
Charge(*)
Thundershock(*)
Rain Dance(*)
Sonicboom(*)
Twister(*)
Spark(*)
Slack Off
Hurricane

Hydro Pump(*)
Heal Bell(*)
Magnet Rise(*)

Thunderbolt(*)
Flamethrower(*)
Dragon Pulse(*)

SimonSays releases Pokemon + ability --> Deck_Knight releases Pokemon + ability + actions --> Simonsays issues actions --> Korski refs

GL, you two.

Okay, open skies at the moment. Let's get it on!

Come forth, Hermes! @... umm, Shed Skin, I guess. No other choices.

Good Luck, Deck Knight. Because you're going down! *determined glare*

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'll send VoltronForce with Iron Fist.

VoltronForce, begin with Mud-Slap to lower your foe's accuracy. Then hold Hermes up with Telekinesis, and as its floating helplessly strike it with Dynamicpunch!

Mud-Slap ~ Telekinesis ~ Dynamicpunch

I will not let you get the drop on me like this.

Hermes, Dragon Dance to get yourself into the fighting mood, then strike your foe with the strength of a Waterfall!

Though unable to dodge, you are not helpless. Unleash your rage within; let him know you will not take this lying down! Fire Blast!

Dragon Dance ~ Waterfall ~ Fire Blast

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
So I wanted to start out with weather to begin with but I rolled for clear skies, so meh. We'll have to wait three entire rounds for a change.

~ROUND 1 BEGINS~

Energy: 100
Boosts: None
Other: None

VS.

--------------------

Well after 25 floors of ridiculousness, it seems I've finally made it to the top of Sky Tower! I'm probably the first trainer, nay, first person to ever accomplish such a--

SimonSays: I CHALLENGE DECK KNIGHT!
Deck Knight: Heh, if you issue a direct challenge you should probably VM someone, just saying.

What is going on? There are already two other trainers up here? How could I miss that? Where's Rayquaza? Oh, look, they're initiating a battle with each other! Cool! Two trainers capable of making it this far up the Tower must be incredible battlers, so I'll just hide behind this boulder and watch to see if I can learn a thing or two!

Okay, the one on the right must be Deck Knight, because the other one yelled his name unnecessarily loud. The one on the left seems sort of pushy and likes to bark orders, it seems, so I'll just call him SimonSays. The two battlers square off in what must be one of the most epic arenas I've ever witnessed. I've heard rumors of erratic weather up here, but for now it looks pretty clear, which is good, because I lost my rain gear running from a Scizor a few floors down!

"Go, Hermes!" The one I'm calling SimonSays throws out a Pokeball, and out comes a Dratini!
"Alright then, VoltronForce, you're up!" And Deck Knight releases a Golett to match wits and fists!

I take only a moment to analyze the matchup before Hermes begins a snakely Dragon Dance that appears to be psyching it up for battle! Meanwhile, VoltronForce picks up some Mud off the ground and Slaps Hermes right in the face with it, getting mud in its eyes! Gross! I guess Deck Knight likes to play dirty, something SimonSays should watch out for! Unimpressed by VoltronForce's prank, Hermes pulls up a huge Waterfall out of nowhere and slams the Golett for huge damage (and got my shoes wet, even all the way over here)! Wow that was intense! VoltronForce, committed to tying up its opponent, conjures some strange Telekinetic powers and lifts Hermes into the air with incredible concentration, spinning it around and around! In the madness, Hermes attempts to fire off a Fire Blast at VoltronForce, but, between the forced floating and mud in its eyes, the attack flies wildly off track and misses! Sensing an advantage, VoltronForce lumbers in for a powerful DynamicPunch that severely confuses Hermes, and for good reason! If I was floating around against my will with mud in my eyes and a strange ghost was punching me hard in the face, I would be very confused, too!

It looks like VoltronForce is having its way with Hermes right now, but I'm sure the match could go in any direction at any time! I can't wait to see what happens next!

--------------------

Action 1:

Hermes: Dragon Dance (-6 energy, +1 Atk/Spe)
VoltronForce: Mud-Slap (9 damage, -2 energy, crit fails, Hermes Acc -1)

Action 2:

Hermes: Waterfall (18 damage, -6 energy, crit fails, flinch fails)
VoltronForce: Telekinesis (-7 energy, Hermes suspended for 6 actions)

Action 3:

Hermes: Fire Blast (miss, -8 energy)
VoltronForce: DynamicPunch (13 damage, -8 energy, crit fails, Hermes severely confused for 3 actions)

~ROUND 1 ENDS~

HP: 68
Energy: 80
Boosts: +1 Atk/Spe (2 actions), -1 Acc
Other: Suspended in midair (4 actions), Confused (3 actions)

VS.

HP: 72
Energy: 83

SimonSays --> Deck_Knight --> Korski

No, I will not let it go down like this!

Hermes, Dragon Dance again, then use an ExtremeSpeed/Dragon Rush combo! That should give it a bit of a boost.

Dragon Dance ~ ExtremeSpeed/Dragon Rush combo (should give DragonRush priority)

Here's hoping that it actually works.

Deck Knight

is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Alright VoltronForce, if our opponent is so easy to give us openings, I say bring them on.

Begin with Focus Punch, then strike with Ice Beam, and finish up with another Dynamicpunch before Telekinesis runs out.

Focus Punch ~ Ice Beam ~ Dynamicpunch

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
~ROUND 2 BEGINS~

HP: 68
Energy: 80
Boosts: +1 Atk/Spe (2 actions), -1 Acc
Other: Suspended in midair (4 actions), Confused (3 actions)

VS.

HP: 72
Energy: 83

-------------------

Hermes is really fumbling around, huh? It starts off by struggling to get free from VoltronForce's Telekinetic hold but ends up hurting itself in confusion! VoltronForce, who had been calming itself for a mighty blow, immediately unleashes a Focus Punch on the helpless Dratini! The determination is not lost in Hermes, however, and the little snake creature has finally had enough of these hijinks, using its Extremespeed and Dragon powers to Rush out of VF's psychic hold and nail it with a huge attack! VoltronForce is knocked back a little, stunned at Hermes's ability to break its telekinetic focus, but nonetheless fires off an Ice Beam to fight back! Hermes takes a final second to calm down and catch its breath, but is in trouble again, as, despite its lack of a stationary target, VoltronForce moves in and connects with another DynamicPunch, once again confusing Hermes, although only slightly!

-------------------

Action 1:

Hermes: Hurts self in confusion (10 damage, -3 energy, confusion level drops to 1 Action)
VoltronForce: Focus Punch (20 damage, -9 energy, crit fails)

Action 2:

Hermes: Extremespeed/Dragon Rush Combo (24 damage, -14 energy, crit fails, Hermes released from Telekinesis)
VoltronForce: Ice Beam (17 damage, -7 energy, crit fails, freeze fails)

Action 3:

Hermes: Combo calm down
VoltronForce: DynamicPunch (13 damage, -8 energy, crit fails, Hermes slightly confused for 2 actions)

~ROUND 2 ENDS~

HP: 8
Energy: 63
Boosts: -1 Acc
Other: Confused (2 actions)

VS.

HP: 48
Energy: 59

Deck --> Says --> Korski

Deck Knight

Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. Time for victory VoltronForce!

Finish this with a Ice Beam. If your first Ice Beam should fail for some reason, use another Ice Beam. If it's really necessary, finish with another Shadow Punch.

Ice Beam ~ Ice Beam ~ Shadow Punch

While we still have a will, we shall still strive to succeed!

Hermes, use an evasive Dragon Dance to dodge the first Ice Beam. Then, use Rest to get yourself to full health. Here's hoping that Shed Skin has kicked in by then, and use Waterfall! I just pray Confusion doesn't ruin my day...

Evasive Dragon Dance ~ Rest ~ Waterfall

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
~ROUND 3 BEGINS~

HP: 8
Energy: 63
Boosts: -1 Acc
Other: Confused (2 actions)

VS.

Energy: 59

--------------------

Hermes is on the brink of collapse, but it won't give up just yet! It starts shaking its tail a little rhythmically as it meanders up to a stable position. Its eyes vibrate with confusion as the Dratini struggles with all its might to sustain focus, until it sees Voltronforce charging up an attack! It panics, trying to pull its body one way then moving the other, hurting itself in confusion and fainting! The Ice Beam launched by VoltronForce simply blows over the empty space Hermes used to occupy before being sent back to its Pokeball!

What's this? It looks like a Rainstorm is blowing in and the weather is changing erratically! Will this affect anything at all? I can't wait to find out!

--------------------

Action 1:

Hermes: Hurts self in confusion (8 damage, -3 energy, faints)
VoltronForce: Ice Beam (0 damage, -7 energy)

End of Round: Weather becomes Rain (3 Rounds)

~ROUND 3 ENDS~

HP: 0
Energy: 60
Other: Done

VS.

Energy: 52

Field Effects: Rain (3 Rounds)

SimonSays releases new Poke + Ability + Actions --> Deck Knight issues Actions --> Korski refs

... You fought your hardest, Hermes. You fought your best, and I'm sorry that I wasn't able to get my head in the game soon enough.

Prince, you're up! Chlorophyll!

Okay, so we're gonna do this right. For Hermes. Growl to take the bite off his attacks, then just Faint Attack with all your might! Finish with an Odour Sleuth, for next turn.
And if he tries at any stage to use Focus Punch, sub for a Faint Attack.

Growl ~ Faint Attack ~ Odour Sleuth
(Sub in Faint Attack if he tries to Focus Punch)

Deck Knight

Keep it going, Voltronforce!

Start with Telekinesis, then Dynamicpunch, finish up with Ice Beam.

Telekinesis ~ Dynamicpunch ~ Ice Beam

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
~ROUND 4 BEGINS~

VS.

Energy: 52

Field Effects: Rain (3 Rounds)

--------------------

As the rain starts pouring in, SimonSays releases Prince, his Deerling, to try and take down that nasty Golett of Deck's. Proud to make it to the battlefield, Prince lets out a deafening Growl that scares even VoltronForce! VForce definitely wants to keep such a frightening deer baby under control, so it holds it up with its Telekinetic powers, drawing it in closer for some close quarters action! As VoltronForce pulls it close, Prince winds up for a Faint Attack that fazes VoltronForce only temporarily before it connects with a DynamicPunch, intensely confusing Prince! The little deer maintains its focus, however, and catches VoltronForce's scent like an Odor Sleuth, making it much easier to locate and hit, while VoltronForce keeps on the offensive with a big Ice Beam that nails Prince right in the chest, freezing it in a block of ice! Oh boy, Prince can still move around, but it's not used to that heavy ice block! Let's see if it can manage to continue battling!

--------------------

Action 1:

Prince: Growl (-3 energy, VoltronForce -1 Atk through next Round)
VoltronForce: Telekinesis (-7 energy, Prince suspended for 6 Actions)

Action 2:

Prince: Faint Attack (11 damage, -4 energy, crit fails)
VoltronForce: DynamicPunch (16 damage, -8 energy, crit fails, Prince intensely confused for 4 Actions)

Action 3:

Prince: Odor Sleuth (-5 energy, VoltronForce locked onto for 6 Actions)
VoltronForce: Ice Beam (17 damage, -7 energy, crit fails, freeze successful)

~ROUND 4 ENDS~

HP: 57
Energy: 89
Other: Confused (3 Actions), Suspended (0 evasion, 4 Actions), partially frozen (-2 Spe, -1 Acc, 20% inaction/Action)

VS.

HP: 37
Energy: 38
Boosts: -1 Atk (1 Round)
Other: Locked onto (0 evasion, 4 Actions)

Field Effects: Rain (2 Rounds)

Deck Knight --> SimonSays --> Korski

Deck Knight

Alright VoltronForce, you can relent. You've more than earned your keep this battle. Let's give SimonSays a new foe. (Incidentally Korski, I believe Deerling's Telekinesis count should be down to 4 actions.)

I send in King, the Trapinch, with Hyper Cutter.

King, finish Golett's work with a voracious hunger. Start with a Bug Bite that has some Crunch in it - It'll boost up your Bug Bite while increasing its power. After that, come down with a Rock Slide.

If Prince successfully uses Protect on the first action, replace your combination with Feint + Bug Bite to smash through with the attack.

Bug Bite + Crunch ~ Rock Slide

If Deerling successfully Protects action 1, Feint + Bug Bite.

For real? What is with so much Hax in all my matches?

Prince, open up with a Sand Attack, to hopefully throw off Trapinch's aim. Then, follow it with a Leech Seed to Constrict and Sap away at our little foe, then use Double Kick to first break yourself free, then Get someone in the face. Guess who?

Sand Attack ~ Leech Seed ~ Double Kick

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
~ROUND 5 BEGINS~

HP: 57
Energy: 89
Other: Confused (3 Actions), partially frozen (-2 Spe, -1 Acc, 20% inaction/Action)

VS.

Field Effects: Rain (2 Rounds)

--------------------

Deck_Knight calls his Golett back for some reason, effectively KOing it for the match, and releases King the Trapinch to finish out the battle in this rainy arena! Prince looks relieved that it's no longer being held up in the air against its will, but it's still so turned upside down by VoltronForce's DynamicPunch that it hurts itself in confusion! Trapinch, meanwhile, ambles up to the Deerling with its weird exoskeleton fangs glistening and sharp and lands a huge Bug Bite with such voracity that it Crunches all the way through Prince's icy prison, freeing it of status but doing huge damage in the process! Prince jumps back (but not too far back /arena trap) with its renewed mobility and hits King with a Leech Seed in an effort to remain healthy. Finally, the two combatants come at each other for some raw damage, Prince hitting King with a Double Kick and King countering with a Rock Slide! Prince looks tired now, but it has a bit of King's health to keep it going!

--------------------

Action 1:

Prince: Hurts self in confusion (-6 HP, -3 energy, confusion stage drops to 1 Action)
King: Bug Bite+Crunch Combo (26 damage, -12 energy, crit fails, "unfreezes" Prince)

Action 2:

Prince: Leech Seed (-9 energy, King seeded for 6 Actions)
King: Combo cool down

End of Action: Leech Seed (King -3 HP, Prince +3 HP)

Action 3:

Prince: Double Kick (8 damage, -4 energy, crits fail)
King: Rock Slide (11 damage, -6 energy, crit fails)

End of Action: Leech Seed (King -3 HP, Prince +3 HP)

~ROUND 5 ENDS~

HP: 20
Energy: 73

VS.

HP: 76
Energy: 82

Field Effects: Rain (1 Round)

SimonSays --> Deck Knight --> Korski

Well, let's get clever with the Evasion, shall we?

Prince, now that you're completely free, Open up with Camouflage to get you nice and blending in with the surroundings. Then follow it up with the Sand Attack that never landed to further lower the chance he's gonna touch you. Finish up with a Protect, or an evasive Agility if he tries to use Feint.

Camouflage ~ Sand Attack ~ Protect
Sub Agility if he tries to Feint.

Deck Knight

Hmmm.. The only terrain around up here is a bunch of rocks. This could be useful.

King, if Prince's Camouflage turns it into a Rock-type, hit it with an Earth Power. The structure should be able to withstand it, after all it just uses Ground as a medium for energy, it's not seismic. Then finish with a Quick Attack. If Prince is still around, dust the field with Sand Attack.

If Deerling doesn't become a Rock-type, use Crunch, then Quick Attack, and remove the dirt from your eyes with your own Sand-Attack.

Earth Power (If Deerling is a Rock-type) ~ Quick Attack ~ Sand-Attack

Crunch (If Deerling is not a Rock-type) ~ Quick Attack ~ Sand Attack (remove dust from eyes)

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
~ROUND 6 BEGINS~

HP: 20

VS.

Energy: 82

Field Effects: Rain (1 Round)

---------------------

Prince is going to try some guerilla warfare techniques by Camouflaging itself against some of the large boulders lying around, changing its Type to Rock! King sees an advantage to this, striking Prince with a huge Earth Power! Prince moves to get up despite the bruises, but King jumps up and crashes down on it before it can move with a Quick Attack, KOing the Deerling to end the match! Deck Knight WINS!

---------------------

Action 1:

Prince: Camouflage (-7 energy, type changes from Normal/Grass to Rock for 6 Actins)
King: Earth Power (18 damage, -6 energy, crit fails, SpD drop fails)

Action 2:

King: Quick Attack (2 damage, -3 energy, KO)
Prince: KO'd

~ROUND 5 ENDS~

HP: 0
Energy: 66

VS.

Field Effects: None

---------------------

~GG TO BOTH!~

SimonSays: 2 TC
  • Hermes the DRATINI: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
  • Prince the DEERLING: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC
Deck Knight: 2 TC
  • VoltronForce the GOLETT: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC
  • King the TRAPINCH: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC
Korski: 4 RC

I... I lost...

It was a good match, Deck Knight. I know now that, if I want to beat you, I will have to become much, much stronger. Thank you for showing me this.

Next time we battle, I shall be victorious. I promise you that. The sun will be on our side.

Deck Knight

Good game SimonSays.

Keep practicing and you'll do fine, you just need to look at your advantages and press them a little more.

I'll face you anywhere, Rain or Shine. And will then change that weather to Sandstorm, most likely... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)