Desert Storm: Lyris1035 and elDino

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a bright, sunny day. However pleasant that sounds, hiking through a bright sunny day with no shade and a 50 pound pack on your back, combined with the slow agony of dehydration is not fun. Just saying. Oh yeah, I'm Rediamond. I'm supposed to be the narrator or something. I really don't know or care anymore. If you want interesting, you would've wanted to hear about the time I out-HAX'ed an ASB legend, or took down a Machamp with a Haunter, or destroyed Deck Knight's house. But no, you wanted me to go through that one desert battle. And not even the interesting one. I really hate you now, you know that? Anyways, I highly doubt you care, so let's get on with the story.

Anyways, I was revisiting one of my old battle sites where I took on and defeated It's a Random in a battle where most of my Pokes evolved. To celebrate, I brought my Ninetales, Gardevoir, and Gengar, all of whom met their final evolution in this place. Unfortunately, he just had to barge in.

"Hey Red, long time no see."

I looked up at the approaching trainer. I'd met him once before, and learned a little bit about him. Supposedly he was challenging my rival for the steel gym. Knowing my rival, it was a very likely prospect. I personally enjoy telling the story of our last battle, or at least Gardevoir enjoys when I tell it. She crossed her arms and smirked at elDino as she remembered those two rounds after he had insulted her. Yeah, two rounds.

"What brings you here?" It's rather blunt I know, but I really wanted to spend some time with my starters. "Want a rematch?"

"Actually, no. I was waiting for an opponent to arrive."

"If I may ask, who did you get to come out to this god-forsaken desert?"

"Me," I turn around to face another trainer I had seen a few times in the main square of Smogon City, but had never really talked to. I didn't exactly have a name to put to the face, so I was glad when elDino began talking.

"Hello Lyris. I trust that you've been doing well. Anyways, Red," he turns to me, "would you mind reffing?"

I shrug, partially wondering who he thought was going to ref when he arranged for the battle. "I guess. Alright, let's get some rules laid out."

4v4 doubles.
7 day DQ (I will be on holiday for a while) although this will be lowered during the battle to 1 day DQ when I'm not away.
No move restrictions.

Arena: Oasis Arena
Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All

Restrictions: No Rain or Hail

Description: It's basically a purpose built Pokemon arena with a difference: It has an Oasis in the middle of the arena. The Surface of the arena is sand & diggable, while the actual semi-lake that the oasis is positioned near the middle of the arena, to the right of where the challenger stands. On the other side are the grandstands. The arena has the same dimensions as a normal arena. The default weather is Clear & the only Weather that can take effect is Sun & Sandstorm.

Summary: Arena with Oasis, Diggable sandy surface, Oasis positioned near the middle of arena. Default weather: Clear, it can never hail or rain here.
Switch = KO
No items
One ability

elDino

Lucario* Destruction (Male)
Nature: Naughty (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Special Defense)

Typing:
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves, Meditate and Cheer Up have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Steadfast: If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference.
Inner Focus: When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Justified: This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way will be maintained at the end of each round.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 90

EC 6/6
MC 0
DW 5/5

Moves:

Dark Pulse
Quick Attack*
Foresight*
Detect
Metal Claw
Endure*
Counter*
Force Palm*
Feint*
Bone Rush
Metal Sound
Reversal*
Screech*
Aura Sphere
Extremespeed
Dragon Pulse
Heal Pulse
Ice Punch

Hi Jump Kick*
Crunch*
Agility*

Swords Dance*
Shadow Claw*
Dig*
Nasty Plot
Psychic
Drain Punch

Scizor Destiny (Male)
Nature: Adamant (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Special Attack)

Typing:
Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Swarm: When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)
Technician: This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).
Light Metal:(DW)The Pokemon's body is made of a lightweight but extremely strong alloy. It weighs half as much as other members of the species, but is equally sturdy. The Pokemon executes weak attacks much more effectively, adding +1 priority to all their attacks with 6 or less Base Attack Power (after other ability adjustments). Priority is applied to the summed Base Attack Power of a multi-hit move (e.g. Double Kick has priority at 6 BAP, Skill Link Bullet Seed doesn't at 15 BAP.)(DW)

Stats:

Atk: Rank 6 (+)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 65

EC 6/6
MC 1
DW 3/5

Moves:

Bullet Punch
Vacuum Wave
Quick Attack
Leer
Focus Energy
Double Team
Pursuit
False Swipe
Agility
Metal Claw
Wing Attack
Fury Cutter

Counter
Light Screen
Steel Wing

Swords Dance
Giga Impact
U-turn
Brick Break
Roost
Acrobatics

Empoleon Domination (Male)
Nature: Mild (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Defense)

Typing:
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Torrent: When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 12 to 14)
Defiant:(DW)The Pokemon has a deep sense of honor, and whenever one of its stats are decreased by an opponent's move, it's Attack increases by two (2) stages.(DW)

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 60

EC 9/9
MC 2
DW 3/5

Moves:

Tackle
Pound
Growl
Bubble
Water Sport
Peck
Metal Claw
Bide
Bubblebeam
Fury Attack
Swagger
Swords Dance

Agility
Hydro Pump
Featherdance

Ice Beam
Scald
Grass Knot
Brick Break
Flash Cannon

Nohface Demons and Angels (Male)
Nature: Adamant (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Special Attack)

Typing:
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Levitate: (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Earthquake, Bulldoze, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.
Levitate (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Earthquake, Bulldoze, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 0 (-)
Spe: 10

EC 0/6
MC 0
DW 0/5

Moves:

Scratch
Iron Defense
Lick
Odor Sleuth
Faint Attack
Shadow Sneak
Curse
Tackle
Leer

Yawn
Meteor Mash
Psycho Shift

Will-O-Wisp
Dig
Substitute

Lyris1035:

Zoroark (*) Zorroaaku (F)
Nature: Naive (+15% Speed, +15% Accuracy, -1 SpD)
Type: Dark
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction

Abilities:
Illusion: (Innate) Whenever you send this Pokemon out it can feign the appearance of another member on your squad. If this Pokemon is damaged by a direct attack, the Illusion will cease at the end of the round. It will retain the typing and moveset of the Pokemon with Illusion.

Stats:
Natue: Naive
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 121 (105 * 1.15 = 120.75, which rounds up to 121)(+)

EC: 6/6
MC: 0

Attacks:
U-turn
Scratch (*)
Leer (*)
Pursuit (*)
Fake Tears (*)
Fury Swipes (*)
Faint Attack (*)
Scary Face (*)
Taunt (*)
Foul Play
Night Daze
Agility
Nasty Plot
Torment
Embargo
Night Slash

Dark Pulse (*)
Extrasensory (*)
Snatch (*)
Sucker Punch

Hone Claws (*)
Shadow Ball (*)
Snarl (*)
Aerial Ace

Samurott (*) Aquarai (F)
Nature: Naughty (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Special Defense)
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Abilities:
Torrent: When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any water attack is increased by
two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 12 to 14)
Shell Armor (DW Unlocked): This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.

Stats:
Nature: Naughty
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 70

EC: 9/9
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Megahorn
Tackle (*)
Tail Whip (*)
Water Gun (*)
Water Sport (*)
Focus Energy (*)
Razor Shell (*)
Fury Cutter (*)
Water Pulse (*)
Revenge (*)
Aqua Jet
Encore
Aqua Tail
Retaliate
Hydro Pump

Water Pledge

Air Slash (*)
Brine (*)
Night Slash (*)

Ice Beam (*)
Rain Dance (*)
Scald (*)
Swords Dance
Surf
X-Scissor
Taunt

Lucario (*) Kari (F)
Nature: Naive (+15% Speed, +11% Accuracy, -1 SpD)
Type: Fighting/Steel
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Stradfast: (Innate) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Inner Focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Justified (DW Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
Nature: Naive
Spe: 104 (90 * 1.15 = 103.5, which rounds up to 104) (+)

DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Dark Pulse
Quick Attack (*)
Foresight (*)
Detect
Metal Claw
Endure (*)
Counter (*)
Force Palm (*)
Feint (*)
Bone Rush
Metal Sound
Me First
Aura Sphere
Dragon Pulse
ExtremeSpeed
Screech (*)
Copycat
Nasty Plot
Reversal (*)

Agility (*)
Bullet Punch (*)
Vacuum Wave (*)

Magic Coat

Brick Break (*)
Work Up (*)
Swords Dance (*)
Attract
Drain Punch
Retaliate
Psychic

Zebstrika Zeburaika (M)
Nature: Rash (+1 SpA, -1 SpD)
Type: Electric
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Abilities:
Lightning Rod: (Innate) These Pokemon naturally attract electricity to themselves and away from partners in double battles. When struck with an Electric attack, they transfer the energy into their body, using it to increase their Special Attack by one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.
Motor Drive: (Innate) This Pokemon nullifies any electrical attack damage and converts the energy from any electrical attack (inc. Thunder Wave) into an energy source that allows it to boost its speed by one (1) level. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.
Sap Sipper (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon lives on a steady diet of plants and has developed defenses to every Grass-type attack. When attacked with a Grass-type move, damage and effects are negated and the Pokemon gains a one (1) stage attack boost. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
Nature: Rash
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 116

DC: 1/5

Attacks:
Quick Attack
Tail Whip
Charge
Shock Wave
Thunder Wave
Flame Charge
Pursuit
Spark
Discharge
Agility

Double Kick
Me First
Shock Wave

Toxic
Light Screen
Charge Beam

"Alright, elDino, send out your mons first."

elDino

Deal With It.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lyris and I discussed this on IRC, and she will send out her Pokemon first, since I told her the team that I am using. Thanks for reffing, and Gardevoir still sucks.

elDino

Deal With It.
Hmmm, ok then, go Lucario and Scizor!

Lucario, begin by by using Hi Jump Kick on that Aquarai, and then hit it with an Aura Sphere. Finish up with a Drain Punch on Aquarai. If at any time he tries to dodge Hi Jump Kick, use Aura Sphere instead.

Scizor, begin by using Light Screen to dampen some of the damage. Then, hit Aquarai with a U-turn before finishing up with a Giga Impact on Zebstrika. If he uses Flame Charge, counter it back; only once though.
Good luck guys!

Lucario will be using Justified, and Scizor will be using Technician.

Let's get that Light Screen for ourselves!
Aquarai: Snatch ~ Snarl ~ Foul Play @Lucario
Zeburaika: Flame Charge @Lucario ~ Thunder Wave @Lucario ~ Flame Charge @Lucario

Samurott
HP: 90
Energy: 100
Other: None of Consequence

Zebstrika
Other: None of Consequence

Vs

Lucario
Other: 100

Scizor
Other: 100

Round One: Mirage in the Desert

Seeing his chance to start the battle off right, Zebstrika roars/growls and the air around it heats up considerably. As the heat begins to distort the air, Zebstrika lunges forwards and strikes Lucario in a flaming tackle. As the energy of the charge and thrill of the hit course through the zebra, he finds himself invigorated and his speed boosted. As lucario catches his balance, Scizor begins to play tricks with the air and light as well, and the light begins to reflect strangely off of his claws. But too late! A mockingbird, sorry, a Samurai stole it first and the light begins to distort strangely- on the opposite side of the field. By this point Lucario has regained his composure and slams into Zebstrika with more power than the previous hit, sending him back a few feet.

Angered by his previous hit, Zebstrika rears back on his feet and sparks fly from his mane. He focuses some of those towards Lucario and electricity coarses through his body. Lucario stumbles forwards, paralyzed by the electricity. Sammurott gives a vicious snarl to further cause Lucario pain. At some level, Lucario recognises the hatred he has of evil at every level of his mind. He stands back up, Justified to score revenge upon his enemy. While all of this unfolds, Scizor rushes forwards and slams into Samurott, who stumbles back and shatters. After the reflection is gone, a much darker Pokemon stands in his place. Enter Zoroark. Lucario gets up to punish the dark-type, but is forced back to his knees by Paralysis.

Zebstrika rushes forwards once more in a cloud of flames, striking Lucario and raising his speed. Zoroark plays around with his fourth gen counterpart, dodging punches and kicks until he eventually spins around and grabs lucario's fist, redirecting it into Lucario himself who is additionally enraged by the dark move. Scizor takes the moment to plow straight into Zebstrika with enormous force, sending both of them flying into the ground, Lucario finally land a punch on Zoroark, healing himself from the joy of revenge.

Zoroark
HP: 42
Energy: 83
Other: Light Screen One round

Zebstrika
HP: 80
Energy: 86
Other: +1 Speed, One round light screen

vs

Lucario
Energy: 78
Other: 25% paralysis, -1 SpAtt one more round, +2 Att

Scizor
Other: Sluggish

Zorroaaku: Nasty Plot ~ Extrasensory @Lucario ~ Foul Play @Lucario
If Lucario uses Hi-Jump Kick, unless he has a substitution like last time, use an Evasive Agility.
Zeburaika: Thunder Wave @Scizor ~ Flame Charge @Scizor ~ Double Kick @Lucario
If Scizor uses Counter A2, use Charge Beam instead.

elDino

Deal With It.
Ok guys, this is all going good so far.

Lucario, let's start with you.
As Zoroak uses Nasty Plot, we'll also set up. Use Swords Dance. Then, hit Zoarak with Drain Punch twice.

Scizor. Begin with an a Double Team of 4 clones; hopefully the subsequent Flame Charge will miss. Then, boost up with Swords Dance, and then hit that Zebra hard with another Giga Impact.

Zoroark
HP: 42
Energy: 83
Other: Light Screen One round

Zebstrika
Energy: 86
Other: +1 Speed, One round light screen

vs

Lucario
Other: 25% paralysis, -1 SpAtt one more round, +2 Att

Scizor
Other: Sluggish

Round Two: Scizor V

Blazing both literally and figuratively from his previous assaults, Zebstrika is ready to go. He zaps out another sparking beam of energy, this time at Scizor, who does not look happy in the slightest. In the meantime, Zoroark sits back and thinks over his life. And the lives of his enemies. Then he figures out what he can use in his life, to make his opponent's harder. Why? Just because he can. Seriously, deal with it. In the meantime, Lucario begins a timeless, spinning dance of claw and fang that invigorates him and raises his power levels to over nin- a lot. Scizor is once again manipulating the light with his claws, this time by angling it out in different directions. As the heat of the day and dehydration get to the combatants, it combines with the light to make it appear as if five different Scizor are in the arena.

Angered by the passive show of non-violent resistance, Zebstrika lunges forwards and strikes a Scizor in a flaming tackle similar to the previous ones used against Lucario. Thankfully, his memory of Scizor's position holds true, and the real Scizor flies backwards while the fake ones dissolve as the reflection is disturbed. Zoroark focuses his mind on his previous nasty ideas, trying to raise memories of fear and uncertainty from the life of Lucario. Eventually he finds a really good one, and telepathically sends it his way. Lucario cringes at the sensitive memory, and takes critical damage as a result. And then the anti-climatic part occurs again as Lucario and Scizor fall to the ground, unable to move due to their paralysis.

Energetic and a bit overly arrogant from the success of the last round, Zebstrika rears up over Lucario and sends one hoof crashing down with amazing power. As Lucario's steel body is dented by the hit and he falls down, the other comes right down on top of him, implanting him further down in the sand. Zoroark sneaks up behind Lucario, and even pushes his ally out of the way to stand on top of him. As Lucario reaches up to smack him, the fist comes down on himself, causing his hatred of trickery to surface once again. With that thought in his mind, he slams his fist up into Zoroark and saps's the dark-type's energy into his body. By this point, Scizor has gotten himself off of the ground and launches another all-out tackle at Zebstrika.

Zoroark
HP: 14
Energy: 65
Other: +1 SpAtt

Zebstrika
HP: 60
Energy: 72
Other: +1 Speed

vs

Lucario
HP: 47
Energy: 60
Other: 20% paralysis, +4 Att

Scizor
HP: 89
Energy: 52
Other: Sluggish, 20% Paralysis

elDino

Deal With It.
Ok, Lucario. Drain Punch Zoroak, Hi Jump Kick Zebra, Force Palm Zebra.
Scizor, Brick Break Zebra, Light Screen, Chill

Zorroaaku, Torment that Lucario (it used Drain Punch twice previous round)(the attack works differently now), then Snatch the Light Screen, and finally, Foul Play on Lucario!
Zeburaika, dodge the Brick Break with an Evasive Agility, follow up with a Flame Charge on Scizor, Finally, use Force Palm (I mean Me First) at the Lucario!

Zoroark
Energy: 65
Other: +1 SpAtt

Zebstrika
HP: 60
Energy: 72

vs

Lucario
Other: 20% paralysis, +4 Att

Scizor
HP: 89
Energy: 52
Other: Sluggish, 20% Paralysis

Round Three: Runaway

Zoroark starts off the round by smiling wickedly, and shouting loudly in Pokespeech. Although I can't decipher much of it, it appears to be much more serious and darker than the normal Taunt attack. In fact, it appears to hit a few sensitive issues for Lucario that are going to force him to play for an audience and show everything he can do. Therefore, he simply ignores his trainer's orders to do something repetitive, and growls menancingly. In the meantime, Scizor raises his claw in an attempt to clamp down on Zebstrika, but he's already running away with all of the speed of his previous boosts combined with more mental focus on speed.

At this point, Zebstrika turns around and uses another Flame Charge on Scizor. By this time, Lucario has come in for back-up and leaps into the air in a powerful, flying show of strength. By the time that Zebstrika has finished his attack, Scizor has already crashed into her side with a might kick, sending both flying backwards. Scizor decides to use the lack of attention on him to distort the light around his claws into another screen, but Zoroark siezes the initiative and steals it from him again. Tough.

Lucario gets back up from the ground, and prepares to slam his palm into Zebstrika. However, the zebra chides him on how speed works in ASB, and then slams her hoof into his side while he's distracted, sending him to the ground for a moment as he winces from the critical hit. Zoroark hits Lucario with Foul Play and Justified activates. As Lucario struggles to his feet, he channels all of his chi into his hand along with his anger and slams it into Zebstrika in the heaviest hit yet seen in the battle. In the meantime, Scizor is chilling out and enjoying the show, but not particularly interested in helping his teammate.

Zoroark
Energy: 43
Other: Light Screen (3 actions

Zebstrika
HP: 13
Energy: 54
Light Screen (3 actions)

vs

Lucario
Other: 15% paralysis, +4 Att
Torment (3 actions)

Scizor
HP: 78
Energy: 49
Other: 15% Paralysis

Zorroaaku: Extrasensory @Lucario ~ Foul Play @Lucario ~ Aerial Ace @Scizor
If Lucario uses Hi Jump Kick, dodge with an evasive Agility.
Zeburaika: Flame Charge @Lucario ~ Double Kick @Lucario ~ Flame Charge @Scizor
If Lucario wants to use Force Palm, Me First.
Team-Wide sub: Once Lucario is KO'd, Redirect all attacks @Scizor.

elDino

Deal With It.
Ok, let's finish these guys off.

Lucario - Extremespeed @ Zoaroak / Drain Punch @ Zebra / Chill
Scizor - Bullet Punch @ Zoaroak / Roost / Chill

Zoroark
Other: Light Screen (3 actions

Zebstrika
HP: 13
Energy: 54
Light Screen (3 actions)

vs

Lucario
Other: 15% paralysis, +4 Att
Torment (3 actions)

Scizor
Other: 15% Paralysis

Round Four: Lord of Funerals

Lucario begins the round by racing forwards at unmatched speeds, even unhindered by paralysis. How, you may ask? Well, during the break he took a certain colored pill and learned how to dodge bullets, distort reality, and run at crazy epic speeds to avenge evil. Yeah, sucks to be Zoroark. Anyways, the dark type falls like another controller, and Zebstrika gets nervous. It decides to tap into his inner strength and uses Flame Charge on Lucario, boosting his speed in the process. Scizor would help, but his mind is blown so he just stands their paralyzed.

Zebstrika uses his constantly boosted speed and controller abilities to charge Lucario once again and hit him with two nasty kicks. As Lucario falls to the ground, he sends one final drain punch at Zebstrika, temporarily clearing the agents from the arena.

Zoroark
KO

Zebstrika
KOL

vs

Lucario
HP: 29
Other: 10% paralysis, +4 Att

Scizor
Other: 10% Paralysis

As elDino's Lucario routes his opponent, I look back up at Gardevoir during the lull in combat. "You know, for losing in two rounds, that thing is a boss."

I never said it was weak. Simply that it is nowhere near my power.

I shrug uneasily, still not fully used to Gardevoir having learned telepathy. "Yeah, it didn't really help Lyris that she didn't fake an ability for her Zoroark. It kind of shattered the illusion a bit when no ability was given.

Ninetales sighed, and repeated her name. Before Gardevoir could translate it entirely, Lyris had already returned her Pokemon. "Samurott, Lucario go!" In a twin flash of light, two familiar faces entered the arena. One of whom was the real Samurai Lucario had tried to imitate, while the other was almost identical to the Lucario on the other side of the field, except female.

Gengar stirred a little to watch the rest of the battle while Ninetales continued to talk to Gardevoir. "Alright, Lyris gives the abilities of her Pokemon, elDino orders, Lyris orders. Is everything clear?" The trainers nod their heads. "Good, let's get this thing finished.

elDino

Deal With It.
Like Rediamond said, let's end this!

Lucario, begin by doing some serious damage to that other Lucario!

Drain Punch ~ Hi Jump Kick ~ Drain Punch (all on Lucario)

If he tries to dodge Hi Jump Kick or make me take damage from missing it, exchange that action for Force Palm.

Scizor, you're also going to concentrate on that Lucario, while helping out with support.

Light Screen ~ Brick Break (Lucario) ~ U-turn (Samurott)
If Light Screen is taunted, replace that action with another Brick Break on Lucario.

Disruption time!
Aquarai: Swords Dance ~ Retaliate @Scizor ~ Revenge @Lucario
Kari: Attract @Lucario ~ Retaliate @Lucario ~ Hi Jump Kick (Copycat)

HP: 29 | 78
Energy: 43 | 49
Stats: +4 Attack | -
Other: 10% Paralysis |
10% Paralysis

HP: 100 | 100
Energy: 100 | 100
Stats: - | -
Other:
- | -

Round 5:

With two pokemon down, Lyris started to get worried. How would she manage to pull this off? She decided to send out her two favorites, Kari and Aquarai!

Kari swiftly started the battle by attempting to get on Destruction's good side. She released pink hearts everywhere from her body, and she tried to Attract the Lucario. Aquarai decided to prepare for the battle with a Swords Dance! She danced around with swords, ready to kill. Destruction was in love with Kari, attracted by her. All he could do was sit there and stare at her. His partner tried to attack her, and knock Destruction out of it, but he was paralyzed and could not move.

Kari then remembered her two fallen commrades. She avenge them by Retaliating at Destruction. The impact knocks him out of of his Attract, and he jumps high into the air. He lands right on top of Kari's face, and kicks her for immense damage. Aquarai then Retaliates at Scizor, doing quite a bit of damage, although his steel took the attack well. Scizor then punches Kari with such power that it could break a brick!

Kari decides to be a Copycat and also jumps high into the air. She lands on Desturction, and KOes him! Then Scizor quickly U-turns into Aquarai for a ton of damage, before running away. However, she wants revenge and she attacks Scizor because he U-turned right into her. Doesn't he know how to drive?!

End Round 5

HP: 0 | 58
Energy: 36| 39
Stats: +3 Attack | -
Other: 5% Paralysis | 5
% Paralysis

HP: 85 | 46
Energy: 77 | 77
Stats: +1 Attack | -
Other:
- | -

Attract (Severe) | Energy: 6
Lucario: Attract
Swords Dance | Energy: 7
Scizor: Paralyzed

Retaliate (Kari) | Damage: 11, Energy: 8
Hi Jump Kick | Damage: 35, Energy: 7
Retaliate (Aqua)| Damage: 13, Energy: 8
Brick Break | Damage: 19, Energy: 6

Copycat | Damage: 18, Energy: 9
U-Turn | Damage: 15, Energy: 4
Revenge | Damage: 17, Energy: 8

elDino sends out his next pokemon.
Lyris issues actions.
elDino issues actions.
REFEREE

Kari, go Physical! Brick Break Empoleon, then Drain Punch Empoleon, and finally Reversal on Empoleon.
Aquarai, go Special! Rain Dance, then Scald Scizor, and finally Hydro Pump Scizor.

elDino

Deal With It.
Empoleon!
Feather Dance (Lucario) ~ Grass Knot (Samurott) ~ Grass Knot (Samurott)
Scizor!
Light Screen ~ Brick Break (Lucario) ~ Brick Break (Lucario)

HP: 100 | 58
Energy: 100| 39
Other: - | 5
% Paralysis

HP: 85 | 20
Energy: 77 | 77
Stats: +1 Attack | -
Other:
- | -

Round 6:

With Lucario down, elDino switches in Domination the Empoleon! Kari swiftly greets the new battler with a punch that could break bricks. Ouch! That hurt. Aquarai was feeling a bit dry in the desert. She tried to set up some rain by dancing, however, the desert did not permit her too. Seems like it is much too dry for any water! Empoleon also begins to dance, this time throwing feathers at his opponent, hoping to weaken his attacks. Scizor finished by using some light to create a screen to protect themselves from incoming attacks.

Kari decided to punch Empoleon very hard, draining all the HP for him, healing himself. Aquarai then sent some scalding hot water at Scizor, hoping to burn him. Empoleon then used some grass to tie a knot around Aquarai, doing much damage. Scizor finished by punchingh Kari back, a punch that could break a brick.

Kari then uses the HP he has suffered, to reverse the pain, and he hits Empoleon with the strike. Aquarai then sends a Hydro Pump at Scizor doing quite a bit of damage. Empoleon Grass Knots once more, and Lucario Brick Breaks once more.

End Round 6

HP: 46| 38
Energy: 57| 15
Other: Light Screen (3) |
Light Screen (3)

HP: 42 | 17
Energy: 56 | 58
Stats: - | -1 Attack
Other:
- | -

Brick Break (Kari) | Damage: 21, Energy: 5
Rain Dance | Energy: 9
Featherdance | Energy: 6
Light Screen | Energy: 8

Drain Punch | Damage: 18, Energy: 11, +9 HP
Scald | Damage: 8, Energy: 5
Grass Knot | Damage: 19, Energy: 6
Brick Break | Damage: 19, Energy: 6

Reversal | Damage: 15, Energy: 3
Hydro Pump | Damage: 12, Energy: 7
Grass Knot (Crit) | Damage: 24, Energy: 10
Brick Break | Damage: 19, Energy: 10

elDino

Deal With It.
Let's end this!
Scizor
Bullet Punch (Lucario) ~ Roost ~ Giga Impact (Samurott)
Empoleon
Scald (Lucario) ~ Grass Knot (Samurott)
~ Grass Knot (Samurott)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)