By C$FP
Looking for a quick 1v1
1 Day DQ
0 Recoveries/0 Chills
Basic Tournament Arena
First of two/three stages only.
By The Shiny Umbreon
I'll take it.

No items, one ability, switch is irrelevant.
C$FP

Drilbur [Sandman] (Male)
Nature: Adamant(Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Special Attack)

Type: Ground
Ground:Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Sand Rush: (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, feeling more at home in them than all other Pokemon. This Pokemon's Base Speed is doubled (x2) in a Sandstorm. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Sand Force: (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, using the power of the swirling sand to augment its Rock, Ground, and Steel-typed attacks. Each of this Pokemon's Rock, Ground, and Steel-typed attacks will have the Base Attack Power increased by two (2). Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Mold Breaker (DW): (Innate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 68

EC 0/6
MC 0
DW 0/5

Moves:

Scratch
Mud Sport
Rapid Spin
Mud-Slap
Fury Swipes
Metal Claw
Dig
Hone Claws
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Swords Dance
Sandstorm

Submission
Crush Claw
Iron Defense

Aerial Ace
Shadow Claw
X-Scissor

The Shiny Umbreon

Wartortle(*) (Michael) (M)
Nature: Bold (Adds * to Defense; Subtracts * From Attack)
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Torrent: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any water attack is increased by two (2).
Rain Dish (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon collects water in the rain and absorbs it into its body, healing two (2) HP/action.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Def: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 58

EC: 7/9
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Tackle(*)
Tail Whip(*)
Bubble(*)
Withdraw(*)
Water Gun(*)
Bite(*)
Rapid Spin(*)
Protect(*)
Water Pulse(*)

Water Spout(*)
Yawn(*)
Aqua Jet(*)

Ice Beam(*)
Substitute(*)
Surf(*)

Dig
Mirror Coat
Counter

Eevee(*) (Cappy) (M)
Nature: Sassy (Adds * to Special Defense; A 15% decrease (rounded down) in Base Speed and a +5% increase in accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 90) on an opponent's attacks)
Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; Bite, Claw Sharpen, Crunch, Dig, Double Kick, Hammer Arm, Iron Tail, Rain Dance, Rock Smash, Shadow Claw, Sunny Day, Wild Charge have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Abilities:
Run Away: (Innate) This Pokemon is quick on its feet and can evade any traps in an arena. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to escape from trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.
Adaptability: (Innate) The moves that match this Pokemon’s type deal two (2) more damage.
Anticipation (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and takes three (3) less damage from super-effective attacks, Selfdestruct, and Explosion.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 47 (-)

EC: 4/6
MC: 8
DC: 4/5

Attacks:
Tail Whip(*)
Tackle(*)
Helping Hand(*)
Sand Attack(*)
Growl(*)
Quick Attack(*)

Curse(*)
Detect(*)
Fake Tears(*)

Return(*)
Dig(*)
Shadow Ball(*)

Kirlia(*) (Kit) (M)
Nature: Jolly (A 15% increase (rounded up) in Base Speed and a +5% increase in accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 90) on this Pokemon's attacks; Subtracts * from Special Attack)
Type: Psychic
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference, Disable, Focus Blast and Recover have Energy Cost reduced by one (1). Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Synchronize: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison types cannot be poisoned and Fire types cannot be burned in this manner.
Trace: (Can be activated) This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Telepathy (DW): (Innate) this Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 58

EC: 6/9
MC: 7
DC: 3/5

Attacks:
Growl(*)
Confusion(*)
Double Team(*)
Teleport(*)
Lucky Chant(*)
Magical Leaf(*)
Heal Pulse(*)

Shadow Sneak(*)
Destiny Bond(*)
Confuse Ray(*)

Psychic(*)
Shadow Ball(*)
Thunderbolt(*)

C$FP sends out pokemon and says ability
Shiny Umbreon sends out pokemon, says ability, and commands
C$FP commands
i ref
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Uuuhhh, I said first of two/three only, but I honestly don't care right now. Go, Drilbur! Use the Forces of the Sand to win!

Yeah, I paid attention with the Pokémon that I planned on using. It's the others that I forgot... sorry.

Come on out, Cappy! We'll have to have Adaptability to win this fight!

Return, Curse, Return!

"That's alright. Crap, I can't believe I forgot Brick Break! Oh well, we have hard-hitting moves anyway. Start with a couple of boosts, it will be good in the end."

Sandstorm, Swords Dance, Earthquake

Sandman (M)
Energy: 100
Boosts/Drops:
Ability: Sand Force
Other:

Cappy (M)
Energy: 100
Boosts/Drops:
Ability: Adaptability
Other:

-------------------------------------------------------

Round 1: Life isn't Beachy

Sandman sees that the arena doesn't live up to his standards, so he decides to bring in an element he knows and loves- Sandstorm! As the fierce force whips into shape, Cappy charges the mole and hits him with a Return attack! aw what a loving yet brutal attack!

Sandstorm: Sandman -9 energy, Sandstorm for four rounds
Return: Cappy -6 energy, Sandman -13HP
Sandstorm: Cappy -2HP

Deciding that its not time to go into offense just yet, Sandman chooses to Dance! (to the tune of singing in the rain) He's dancing in the sand, He's dan-cing in the saaaaaaaand....... Well that Swords Dance will surely help the mole in the near future! Cappy is not impressed and tries to Curse him, but the incantation gets out of control and the spell backfires! The curse hits himself, but Cappy doesn't seemed too troubled, just a bit sluggish.

Swords Dance: Sandman -7 energy, Sandman +2 attack
Curse: Cappy -6 energy, Cappy +1 attack and defense -1 speed

Sandman finally decides to use his coup-de-grace, Earthquake! The arena shakes and rumbles, and Cappy takes massive damage! The little eevee shakes it off though and launches another Return attack. The sandstorm continues to rage, and Cappy is hit for more damage!

Earthquake: Sandman -6 energy, Cappy -20HP
Return: Cappy -6 energy, Sandman -15HP

Sandman (M)
HP: 62
Energy: 78
Boosts/Drops: Swords Dance (+2 this round, +1 attack next round)
Other: Dannnnnnnncing in the sand

Cappy (M)
HP: 64
Energy: 82
Boosts/Drops:
Other: Sand in the eye and grit in the teeth

C$FP it's your turn, go for it!

also if you guys notice any mistakes please tell me, the stat boosts and drops always throw me off so there might be a mess-up

"Alright, good job, Sandman. We can probably deal most of the remaining damage this round."

Earthquake, Dig, Earthquake

Sandman (M)
HP: 62
Energy: 78
Boosts/Drops: Swords Dance (+1 attack this round)
Other:

Cappy (M)
HP: 64
Energy: 82
Boosts/Drops:
Other:

----------------------------------------------------------------

Round 2: Tricky little buggers

Sandman has been commanded to go all out, while Cappy has been told to start "the Trollin". What tactic will succeed? Well so far i think Trolln is doing pretty well. Sandman conjured up a huge Earthquake, but with a flick of the paw and a naughty glance Cappy Detected it!

Earthquake: Sandman -6 energy, Cappy -0HP
Detect: Cappy -14 energy

With a snarl Sandman digs down deep, hoping to beat the eevee with his signature move, but what he doesn't see is Cappy Digging as well, following right behind him! When Sandman pops up he attacks with a rage at!- Nothing? he looks around, but then is startled as right under him Cappy comes flying, Knocking him out of the ground and inflicting medium-sized damage.

Dig: Sandman -5 energy, attack missed
Dig: Cappy -6 energy, Sandman -8HP

With his coup de grace AND signature move failed, Sandman is in a huge rage. Stomping with all his might, and channeling all the powers or mud, dust, and sand, he raises the strongest Earthquake yet! Too bad Cappy once again used Detect. Let's hope Sandman doesn't have a cow. we here at asb are against cross-breeding!

Earthquake: Sandman -6 energy, attack detected
Detect: Cappy -14 energy

Sandman (M)
HP: 54
Energy: 61
Boosts/Drops: Swords Dance (+1attack)
Other: grrrrrrrrrr

Cappy (M)
HP: 58
Energy: 48
Boosts/Drops:
Other: heheheheheehhe

k gogogogogo sorry for the wait

EDIT: sorry i forgot to add the sandstorm damage for the last two actions.

Just gonna mention now that the way the boost works is that last round I had +2 and this next round +1. Also, Sandstorm should be doing damage.

"This is where we destroy, Sandman. Time for your offensive capabilities to go into use."

Earthquake, Rock Slide, Earthquake

Sandman (M)
HP: 54
Energy: 61
Boosts/Drops: Swords Dance (+1attack)
Other:

Cappy (M)
HP: 58
Energy: 48
Boosts/Drops:
Other:

---------------------------------------------------

Round 3: They see me Ragin', They Hatin'

Good god! Sandman has been sent into maxxed out anger mode by his crafty foe! The Drillbur gives an inhuman (well indrillbur) roar, then digs furioiusly into the ground. nothing happens for a second, but then he bursts (not pops out, bursts) out of the ground and flashes a devilish grin. what did he- jeez! the ground just suddenly exploded! Rubble everywhere! The devastating Earthquake took a big chunk out of Cappy's health, but surprisingly the eevee is alive and charges Sandman with the trusty Return attack!

Earthquake (more like godquake): Sandman -6 energy, Cappy -20HP
Return: Cappy -6 energy, Sandman -13HP

That attack was just pure brute strength, but the storm isn't finished yet! Sandman gives another battle cry and goes underground once more! Oh what is he going to do this time? Cappy tries to brace himself, but he ever expected a Rock Slide! The demented Drillbur burst out of the ground with tons of rocks, and with grace and raw power they all came crashing onto Cappy! Wow! The attack is so strong that Cappy can't do anything! The poor eevee is flinching like crazy. will he be traumatized forever?

Rock Slide: Sandman -6 energy, Cappy -15HP, Cappy Flinched!
Curse: did not happened, flinch

Sandman grunts in approval, and goes in for one more explosive Earthquake, which wrecks Cappy! The little pokemon tries to stand up, but he can't! Cappy is unable to battle! That means Sandman wins- Sandman NO! AH STOP IT STOP IT! Folks, it seems Sandman is too deep in his rage and hatred! The pokemon just ran up to the fallen enemy and is beating him up further, going for a kill! Stop! Stop!............ its over. Sandman has been quickly contained by the gyrados in the moat.

Earthquake: Sandman -6 energy, Cappy -20HP

Sandman (M)
HP: 41
Energy: 43
Boosts/Drops:
Other: Rage overload

Cappy (M)
HP: 0
Energy: 0
Boosts/Drops:
Other: don't.......kill......me.......please........

Well that was quite a startling battle

never the less, C$FP wins!

both trainers get 2TC

Cappy gets 1EC 2MC and 1DC (plus a trip to the hospital)
Sandman gets 1EC 2MC 1DC and 1KOC (and free anger management sessions)

i get 2RC

GG The Shiny Umbreon. Maybe Cappy can finally evolve! After all, I faced it over 2 months ago. Thanks for the good reffing, Glacier Knight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)