Agentzer0 vs Korski on captain feathersword's pirate ship! Metal Bagon will ref (1v1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

"OMG, my lifelong idel!" Both battlers scream.

I wonder how I got myself into this and I really am not enjoying it. now I just need to hope that Dorothy the Dinosaur comes on board, she's just scarey.

"So you'll be arrrrr battle-arrrrrrs today mateys. And you my friend who looks to be more arrrrrrrrr-some then the battlers must be our ref."

I nod, then reflect how the ship seems more lethal then I imaged a pirate for a kids show to own, feathsword seems to read my mind and says...

"While do you expect me to own the ship that I use on the Wiggles, no no, the producarrrrrrrs wouldn't let me. So I had to buy this thing. Sadly, those carrrrrrnnons do a bit more damage then my ones on the show did, very painful when we were playing cannonball tag like we do on set, it cost a lot of money for the funarrrrral's but otherwise, the ship is shipshape!"

I doubted that last statement, and I was proved correct when I got the arena description.

field type :flying,ghost,dark
complexity:moderate
format :singles
restictions: no swimming
its a ship in the middle of the ocean
with no wepons on board except for one cannon that does 25 damage
it requires one action to load and one action to shoot with a 50% hit rate
you cannot use earthquake or dig
the floor is very old and has plenty of splinters that do 5 damage at the end of every round
it is dark and cloudy and after 1 round it starts to rain
its also sharpedo infested water so you cant exactlly dive in
the door to the lower levels are locked
if you knock your opponent in there is a fifty% that a sharpedo will do 50 instant damage no matter your defense

"Now, your teams gentlemen," I say.

Korski gives me a much larger list than Agentzer0, but I understand, Agentzer0 probably didn't know that for every match that has 3 pokemon or less on each team, you can bring three pokemon to the battle.

Team Agent Zer0

(*) embirch [magikarp] (m)
Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion
Type: Fire/Grass
Grass:Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Leaf Guard: (Innate) In bright sunlight the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.
Battle Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.
Chlorophyll (DW): (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 43 (-)

EC: 0/9
DC: 0/5
MC

Pound (*)
Sweet Scent (*)
Growth (*)
Ember (*)
Leech Seed (*)
Bullet Seed (*)
Flame Wheel (*)
Giga Drain (*)

Earth power (*)
Counter (*)
Endure (*)

Over heat (*)
Reflect (*)
Light screen (*

Team Korski

Murkrow Big Brass (M)

Type: Dark/Flying
  • Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
  • Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.
Abilities: Insomnia, Super Luck, Prankster
  • Insomnia: (Innate) This Pokemon is immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. It's normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.
  • Super Luck: This Pokemon’s natural skill increases its critical hit levels one stage above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 25% of the time.
  • Prankster (DW): The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.
Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Spe, -10% Evasion)

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 79 (-)

EC: 1/6
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Attacks:

Peck
Astonish
Pursuit
Haze
Wing Attack
Night Shade
Assurance
Tailwind
Sucker Punch

Perish Song
Roost
Sky Attack

Endure
Heat Wave

Taunt
Protect
Payback
Thunder Wave
Substitute
Fly

Syclar Mosquixote (M)

Type: Ice/Bug
  • Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
  • Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
Abilities: Compoundeyes, Mountaineer
  • Compoundeyes: (Innate) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
  • Mountaineer: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to scaling and avoiding rocks. It can avoid damage from Stealth Rock when it switches in, and one Rock-type attack per round.
  • Technician (LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for mutli-hit attacks is increased by two (2).
Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed, +26% Accuracy, -1 Def)

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 105 (+)

EC: 2/6
MC: 4
DC: 2/5

Attacks:

Leer
Leech Life
Scratch
Focus Energy
Ice Shard
Slash
Icy Wind
Bug Bite
Icicle Spear

Earth Power
Superpower
Counter

Blizzard
Protect
Substitute

Zorua Rebonita (F)

Type: Dark
  • Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Abilities: Illusion
  • Illusion: (Innate) Whenever you send this Pokemon out it can feign the appearance of another member on your squad. If this Pokemon is damaged by a direct attack, the Illusion will cease at the end of the round. It will retain the typing and moveset of the Pokemon with Illusion. [Usage Note: PM the ref if you are sending out a Zorua or Zoroark with the info on Zorua/Zoroark and one of your squad members in a Switch=KO battle. You must use that squad member later in the battle though.]
Nature: Timid (+15% Spe, +19% Accuracy, -1 Atk)

Stats:

Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 75 (+)

EC: 3/6
MC:: 0

Attacks:

Scratch
Leer
Pursuit
Fake Tears
Fury Swipes
Faint Attack
Scary Face
Taunt
Night Daze

Counter
Snatch
Sucker Punch

Protect
Torment
Dig
Grass Knot

Before the battle starts I look at Korski and mouth "Why?"

He just grins back and I deceide to go with it, but I don't even get a chance to give orders to the battlers when Agent Zer0 shouts go "Magickarp!"

However, I see no magickarp I see an Embirch. But now, atleast, I can tell battlers how this battle will go!

"Because Agent Zer0 only has one pokemon he sends it out pre-battle to save time so Korski will go first with pokemon+actions, then agent zer0 will post actions then I ref. Next it will be agent zer0 first then korski and of course I ref. And next Korski goes first again, and thev cycle keeps going until we have a winner."

Now, as the old Pokemon Trainer Saying goes. Lets GO GO GO!

I repeat, lets GO GO GO!!!

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
is a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Technically, AgentZero still should post first just to say which Ability Embirch will have. BUT since my Actions won't be affected if one Ability is chosen over the other, I'll still start with my bit.

Go, Rebonita the Zorua!

"My Illusion is worthless!"

Taunt~Night Daze~Night Daze
IF Embirch is ordered to use Overheat on A1, use Protect and push Actions back.

ileageal plays

this a begginer battle in which pokemonlike big boss with max dc cannot be used
Beginner Battle (Updated May 27, 2011): This is a type of battle that allows trainers to avoid conflict with the more stronger trainers. The following rules apply to beginner battles and the Pokemon able to be used in them.

1. Pokemon must be able to evolve
2. Pokemon with 4 rarity cannot be used.
3. Rarity Cost of Pokemon on one side of the field cannot exceed # of Pokemon + 3
4. 1 Rarity is added to the rarity of a 2nd stage Pokemon in a 3 stage line.
5. A Pokemon with full EC or full DC cannot be used in a Beginner Battle.

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
Oh would you look at that. Okay, Agentzer0, thank you for the clarification. I have edited my stuff and now you can go.

what im doing

ill start up with useing a quick flame wheel then ill giga drain then over heat with a massive overheat

Round 1

Pre-Round

Agentzer0

Embirch - Magickarp(M)
Energy: 100
Stat Changes:
Other:

VS

Korski

Zorua – Rebonita (F)
Energy: 100
Stat Changes:
Other:
OK let’s start this battle before Captain Feathersword annoys anymore.

Rebonita, being faster, taunts the...magickarp about his nickname because that magickarp is actually an embirch. Magickarp the Embirch uses Flame Wheel, a move no real Magickarp would learn, to hurt Rebonita ‘cause Rebonita hurt him; on the inside.

Next on Rebonita’s agenda is damage, and she does exactly that with a night daze, which Magickarp doesn’t like and again uses a move that any real magickarp could only dream of, giga drain. This not only does damage, but restores magickarp’s HP as well.

Rebonita uses Night Daze again and Magickarp uses an attack that any normal magickarp couldn’t even dream of, Overheat!!! However there seems to have been a setback of sorts, maybe magickarps special defence fell by 2 stages.

The shockwave emmited from the blast smashes both of pokemon into opposite walls of the ship, doing some damage to each of them. Agentzer0 will go first next round.

Post-Round

Agentzer0

Embirch - Magickarp(M)
HP: 64
Energy: 74
Stat Changes: -2 Sp.Attack
Other: Taunted for 3(three) actions

VS

Korski

Zorua – Rebonita (F)
HP: 43
Energy: 73
Stat Changes:

Embirch
Flame Wheel 4 energy 11 damage
Giga Drain 12 energy 13 damage +7 HP
Overheat 10 energy 19 damage Embirch’s Sp.Attack fell two stages.
-5 HP
Zorua
Taunt 10 energy Embirch is now taunted for 6 (six) actions
Night Daze 7 energy 14 damage
Night Daze 10 energy 14 damage
-5 HP

ccausing a flame wheel

lets start off with a bullet seed then ill pound in the form of a backhand then dancing in a circle causing a flame wheel

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
Okay first off Counter all those Bullet Seeds, then Dig to avoid the incoming attack while doing some slight damage in the process! Follow that all up with another Counter!

Round 2

Pre-Round

Agentzer0

Embirch - Magickarp(M)
HP: 64
Energy: 74
Stat Changes: -2 Sp.Attack
Other: Taunted for 3(three) actions

VS

Korski

Zorua – Rebonita (F)
HP: 43
Energy: 73
Stat Changes:

I’m going to use this battle as free advertising ... Support Metal Bagon’s Mafia idea, it’s in the purpose a game thread in Circus Maximus! Simply PM or VM me saying you like or support and then it’s one step closer to actually happening!

Magickarp the Embirch starts with a massively powerful bullet seed that hits 5 times! However, being relatively new to the league probably doesn’t know the extreme power of counter! Turning the battle very quickly into Rebotina’s favour for the very first time!

As Magickarp tries to finish off the match with a pound Rebonita tries digs to avoid the hit but he can’t dig through the wood of the pirate ship so the attack fails allowing Magickarp to hit Rebotina for the KO and to win the match! That means Agentzer0 wins!

Post-Round
Agentzer0

Embirch - Magickarp(M)
HP: 4
Energy: 65
Stat Changes: -1 Sp.Attack
Other:

VS

Korski

Zorua – Rebonita (F)
HP: K
Energy: O
Stat Changes:

Embirch
Bullet Seed 6 energy RNG rolled 4/5 for 4 hits 8 damage per hit 40 damage total
Pound 3 energy 6 damage
Zorua
Counter 26 energy 60 damage
Dig 6 energy faliled

Also I feel a bit disappointed that no one commented about my Captain Feathersword theme, either positively or negatively. But O well, that's a bit off topic.

Now for the prizes!

Both trainers receive 2 TC

Both pokemon get 1 EC 2 MC and 1 DC

Magickarp also gets a KO counter

And most importantly I get 2 RC!

GG to everyone, it was a very good game! Korski could have won if he read the arena descrption but it was still a very good match and a well derserved win for Agent Zer0!!!

OMG, Agent Zer0 gets hot pink exclaimation marks. I'm jealous now.

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
EDIT: You know what it's fine; I don't want to waste all our time with another Round when the match is basically decided already. GG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)