Amoonguss (Analysis)

Jio

God is Good
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Amoonguss

[Overview]

<p>Amoonguss's base stats and moveset allow it to pull off its supportive role to the fullest. It's one of the few Pokemon in the game to have access to Spore, which is great for removing a threatening Pokemon by putting it to sleep. Its abysmal Speed makes it a force to be reckoned with under Trick Room; moreover, it receives Rage Powder, which allows its partner to set up Trick Room safely. All of Amoonguss's advantages makes it a perfect support Pokemon in doubles, and it should never be overlooked.</p>

[SET]
name: Support

move 1: Spore

move 2: Rage Powder

move 3: Giga Drain

move 4: Protect / Sludge Bomb

item: Sitrus Berry / Mental Herb

nature: Calm / Sassy

ability: Effect Spore

evs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252SpD

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>This set brings out Amoonguss's full potential as a team player and a defensive Pokemon. Spore is a staple on Amoonguss, as it allows Amoongus to instantly put a threatening foe to sleep, rendering it helpless for several turns. Rage Powder, which redirects any attack aimed at Amoonguss's partner back to itself, is another non-negotiable move, as it is especially helpful for allowing Amoonguss's teammate to set up safely. Giga Drain is Amoonguss's STAB move of choice; not only does it prevent Amoonguss from becoming dead weight if Taunted, it also ensures that Amoonguss's health is as high as possible. Protect is generally a useful move in doubles, as it allows Amoonguss to avoid a possible attack from either opponent. Sludge Bomb is a stronger stab move and stops Amoonguss from being walled by opposing Grass-types and Pokemon with the Sap Sipper ability. Sitrus Berry capitalizes on Amoonguss's bulk, restoring Amoongus's health when it drops below half. Mental Herb prevents Taunt's effects for one turn and guarantees that Amoonguss will pull off one Spore.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>Max HP and max Special Defense is the best spread, allowing Amoonguss to stay alive for as long as possible. A physically defensive spread of 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD and a Bold nature works if your team would instead prefer insurance against Fighting-type attacks. Such a spread would also give Amoonguss a better chance of surviving Zen Headbutt from Metagross and Gallade so it can put them to sleep. A Sassy nature allows Amoonguss to be as slow as possible should it be used on a Trick Room team, as it makes Amoonguss as fast as possible under Trick Room. Coba Berry and Occa Berry reduce the damage Amoonguss takes from powerful Flying- and Fire-type attacks, respectively. Black Sludge and Leftovers give Amoonguss gradual HP recovery, but due to the fast-paced nature of doubles play, the slow health recovery is not that beneficial. 68 Speed EVs and a neutral Speed nature allow Amoonguss to outpace Quiet Abomasnow and put it to sleep or nail it with Sludge Bomb. Rock-types, such as Tyranitar and Rhyperior, appreciate having Amoonguss as a partner, because it can divert Grass-, Water-, and Fighting-type attacks aimed at them. In return, they can deal with most Fire- and Flying-types that is a plague for Amoonguss. Amoonguss also works well with Trick Room users, such as Slowbro, Slowking, and Jellicent, as it resists Electric- and Grass-type moves aimed at those three. Lastly, Amoonguss works extremely well on Drizzle teams as the rain reduces damage it takes from Fire-type attacks, and it can use Rage Powder to redirect Grass- and Electric- attacks aimed at Politoed.</p>

[Other Options]

<p>Stun Spore can be used alongside Spore for double status, but it usually an inferior choice considering its shaky accuracy. Toxic shuts down most other support Pokemon, but it's usually an inferior option because Amoonguss is usually better off shutting down it's opponents completely with Spore. Synthesis instantly regains a significant portion of Amoonguss's health, but with the prevalence of rain, sandstorm, and hail, it is discouraged. Hidden Power Ice is a possible options over Protect as it hits Flying- and Dragon-types for super effective damage, such as Zapdos and Latios.</p>

[Checks and Counters]

<p>If Amoonguss is lacking Mental Herb, Taunt shuts it down completely by preventing it from using Spore and Rage Powder. Amoonguss is threatened by most users of Flying Gem Acrobatics, and must carry a Coba Berry to avoid being OHKOed. Powerful Fire-types, such as Chandelure, Infernape, and Heatran, can deal a lot of damage to Amoonguss with their STAB attacks, but this can be remedied by providing Amoonguss with rain support. Physical Psychic-types, such as Metagross and Gallade, can hurt Amoonguss badly with Zen Headbutt, and can even Trick it a Choice item to shut it down. Pokemon with the Sap Sipper ability can also be problematic as they are unaffected by Spore and Giga Drain, receiveing an Attack boost when hit by them.</p>

[Dream World]

<p>Amoonguss can't make much use of its Dream World ability, Regenerator, in doubles; Regenerator is only useful if the user switches in and out a lot, which rarely happens in the doubles environment.</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't expect any actual other options for moves... In fact I'm shocked you would even slash in sludge bomb. Still I was hoping for some analysis on what sort of EV options we could use and also some options for resist berries.

Is there a reason why I shouldn't use a Bold nature and put the EV into my Def instead of SpDef, thus letting my mushroom survive the physical attacks that will be drawn in when I use rage powder?

Edit: now that the Skeleton is up I have all my questions answered.

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
crazyatoo please wait for people to finish their stuff before posting in it!

this is a place holder thread so as you can see its not done yet and your question will probably be explained.

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
mention it works well with rain or tr because rain weakens fire type moves and because its a slow pokemon and in tr a fast spore is crazy with no sleep clause (for tr)

QC 1/2

You should mention a max speed variant I used and is quite succesful

Timid 252HP 6sp.atk(or def or sp.d) 252Speed

At level 50 you get a 90 speed stat that will outspeed TR amoonguss to spore it so it renders your opponents Amoonguss useless for a good 2-3 turns plus it has a suprise factor and is bulky enough to take non-super effective hits.

As for being a setup mon Togekiss outclasses it with Follow Me but for status spamming Amoonguss is the cream of the crop.

Lum is also worth a mention. I run that in order to sporeback opposing amoonguss'. It may be inferior to mental herb but its a good alternative if you find yourself up against a TR team also running a sleeper or if your not phased by taunts.

cosmicexplorer

pewpewpew
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Lum is really iffy with Amoonguss being so little used. It was excellent in 11, but 2012 sees much less Spore usage, making Lum almost a waste of an item.

Sitrus is superior to Black Sludge due to the greater immediate healing, which is more useful with matches that usually last 4 turns.

Zen headbutt Metagross screws Amoonguss pretty hard, but I am pretty much the only person that uses that! :D Shroomy won't be nearly as popular as last year due to the prominence of sun, and also hail, but he can cripple unprepared teams with the proper support. I might have to say Black Sludge over Sitrus because it takes up a far less important item slot

I've used amoonguss at my regionals and he seems as good as ever, and he synergizes well with drizzle teams, and he removes a good half of terrakions weaknesses with rage powder alone.

breh

強いだね
On the topic of items, I feel that I have some of my experience to offer.
Mental Herb: I'm not sure that it's that useful (I've been playing with amoonguss recently; whenever it gets taunted, it's actually not horribly debilitating; however, I seldom get taunted in the first place)
Sitrus vs. Black Sludge: Sitrus > Black Sludge, Black Sludge in AC if you're already running Sitrus on something that needs it more.
Coba: Acrobatics does not seem extremely common. Although it does randomly strike, it's usually very predictable where it's coming from (essentially, ambipom, azelf, tornadus, and crobat); I find it easier to just switch to a type that resists it.

TBH Amoonguss dies more often from repeated assaults by Politoed/Ludicolo Ice Beams (also Blizzards from w/e), Metagross Zen Headbutts (also Latios Psychics), or Zapdos Heat Waves than from anything else. Payapa (or whatever the psychic resist berry is) might deserve mention, if only so that metagross and Latios do not OHKO it.

Jio

God is Good
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Ok done. I was ready to forget about this but then everyone started posting so....

remove add comments

[OVERVIEW Overview]

<p>Amoonguss's base stats, and moveset, allows it to fulfill pull off it's its supportive role to the fullest. It's one of the few Pokemon in the game that has to have access to Spore, which is great for rendering removing a threatening Pokemon to sleep always by putting it to sleep. It's Its abysmal Speed makes it a fantastic candidate for Trick Room support ambiguous, at first i thought it meant amoonguss was the one setting up TR a force to be reckoned with under Trick Room along with ;<semicolon> moreover, it receives Rage Powder, to allow which allows it's its partner to set up Trick Room with no harm safely. All of Amoonguss's advantages makes it a perfect support Pokemon in doubles,<comma> and it should never be overlooked. </p>

[SET]
evs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpDef SpD
<one paragraph space>
[SET COMMENTS]
<p>This set brings out Amoonguss's full potential in being as a team player and a defensive Pokemon. Spore is a staple on Amoonguss as it allows it Amoongus to instantly put a pokemon threatening foe to sleep and ,<comma> rendering it helpless for several turns. Rage Powder,<comma> which redirects any attack aimed at Amoonguss's partner back to itself, is another staple on Amoonguss non-negotiable move as it redirects any attack aimed at its partner to itself, which as it is especially helpful for allowing the partner Amoonguss's teammate to set up safely. Giga Drain is it'sAmoonguss's STAB move of choice and prevents it ;<semicolon> not only does it prevent Amoonguss from becoming dead weight after a taunt if Taunted, and is also ueful for retaining it's health it also ensures that Amoonguss's health is as high as possible. Protect is generally a useful move in doubles,<comma> as it allows Amoonguss to avoid a possible attack from either opponent. Sitrus Berry is good for capitalizing capitalizes on Amoonguss's bulk as it restores its ,<comma> restoring Amoongus's health when it drops below half. Mental Herb prevents Taunt's effects for one turn and allows a free Spore on the opponent guarantees that Amoonguss will pull off one Spore.<p/> </p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]
<p>Max Hp HP and max Special Defense is the best way to go in allowing spread to allow Amoonguss to stay alive for as long as possible. A fully physical defense physically defensive spread utilizing of 252 hp HP / 252 Def / 4 SpDef SpD with and a Bold nature also works if your team is weak to fighting types would instead prefer insurance against Fighting-type attacks. It also gives Such a spread would also give Amoonguss a better chance of surviving a Zen<space>Headbutt from Metagross and Gallade so it can Spore either put them to sleep. A Sassy nature is helpful on a Trick Room team as it allows Amoonguss to be as slow as possible which is vital under Trick Room so it can get off the Spore or Giga Drain first should be used on a Trick Room team as it makes Amoonguss as fast as possible under Trick Room. Coba Berry and Occa Berry are useful items to reduce the damage Amoonguss takes from powerful Flying-<hyphen> and Fire-<hyphen>type attacks respectively. Black Sludge is an option to regain its Hp gradually and Leftovers give Amoonguss gradual HP recovery, however but since doubles matches tend to not last too many turns due to the fast-paced nature of doubles play, the gradual Hp slow health recovery is not that beneficial. Running 68 Speed evs EVs with and a neutral Speed nature allows it Amoonguss to outpace Quiet Abomasnow and put it to sleep or nail it with Sludge Bomb. Rock-<hyphen>types such as Tyranitar and Rhyperior appreciate having Amoonguss as a partner as you use 'as' too much :/ ,<comma> because it can redirect divert Grass-<hyphen>, Water-<hyphen>, and Fighting-<hyphen>type attacks aimed at them. In return,<comma> they can deal with most Fire-<hyphen> and Flying-<hyphen>types that are a nuissance nuisance for Amoonguss i'd rather say 'that plague Amoonguss. Amoonguss also works well with Trick Room users such as Slowbro, Slowking, and Jellicent as it resists Electric-<hyphen> and Grass-<hyphen>type moves aimed at those three. Lastly, Amoonguss works extremely well on Drizzle teams as the rain reduces damage it takes from Fire type attacks,<comma> and it can use Rage Powder to redirect Grass-<hyphen> and Electric-<hyphen> attacks aimed at Politoed.<p/> </p>

[Other Options]
<p>Stun Spore can be used alongside of Spore for double status, but it usually an inferior choice considering the its shaky accuracy. Toxic shuts down most other support Pokemon, but it's usually an inferior option. why? Synthesis can be used to instantly regains a significant portion of Amoonguss's health, but with the prevelances prevalence of rain,<comma> sandstorm,<comma> and hail, it is discouraged. Toxic can be used as well with the same concept as Stun Spore but helps shut down other support pokemon, but its usually an inferior option. Sludge Bomb and Hidden Power Ice are possible options over Protect;<semicolon> Sludge Bomb stops Amoonguss from being walled by opposing Grass-<hyphen>types and Pokemon with the Sap Sipper ability, while Hidden Power Ice is good for hitting flying and dragon type hits Flying- and Dragon-types for super effective damage who specifically? we can all read type effectiveness charts....<p/> </p>

[Checks and Counters]
<p>If Amoonguss is lacking Mental Herb,<comma> Taunt shuts it down completely; by preventing it from fulfilling its roles of using Spore and Rage Powder. Amoonguss is definitely threatened by most users of Flying Gem + Acrobatics from most pokemon ,<comma> and must carry a Coba Berry to avoid being OHKOed. Powerful Fire-<hyphen>types such as Chandelure, Infernape, and Heatran can deal a lot of damage to Amoonguss with their stab STAB attacks, but this can be remedied if Amoonguss is placed on a rain team by providing Amoonguss with rain support. Physical Psychic-<hyphen>types such as Metagross and Gallade can hurt Amoonguss badly with Zenheadbutt Zen Headbutt as well as being able to ,<comma> and can even Trick a hindering item on it (such as Choice Band or Choice Scarf) and it a Choice item to shut it down. Any Pokemon with the Sap Sipper ability can also be a problematic as not only are they not affected they are not only unaffected by Spore or Giga Drain, but they also receive an Attack boost from both moves either move.<p/> </p>

[Dream World]
<p>Amoonguss's Dream World ability is Regenerator which can be useful, but Amoonguss can't make much use of it Regenerator, its Dream World ability, in doubles;<semicolon> Regenerator is only really useful if the user switches in and out a lot,<comma> which rarely happens in the doubles environment.<p/> </p>
GP APPROVED (1/2)

Add/Change
Remove

[Overview]

<p>Amoonguss's base stats and moveset allow it to pull off its supportive role to the fullest. It's one of the few Pokemon in the game to have access to Spore, which is great for removing a threatening Pokemon by putting it to sleep. Its abysmal Speed makes it a force to be reckoned with under Trick Room; moreover, it receives Rage Powder,[add space]which allows its partner to set up Trick Room safely. All of Amoonguss's advantages makes it a the perfect support Pokemon in doubles, and it should never be overlooked. </p>

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]
[add space]
<p>This set brings out Amoonguss's full potential as a team player and a defensive Pokemon. Spore is a staple on Amoonguss[add comma] as it allows Amoonguss to instantly put a threatening foe to sleep, rendering it helpless for several turns. Rage Powder, which redirects any attack aimed at Amoonguss's partner back to itself, is another non-negotiable move, as it is especially helpful for allowing Amoonguss's teammate to set up safely. Giga Drain is Amoonguss's STAB move of choice; not only does it prevent Amoonguss from becoming dead weight if Taunted, it also ensures that Amoonguss's health is as high as possible. Protect is generally a useful move in doubles, as it allows Amoonguss to avoid a possible attack from either opponent. Sitrus Berry capitalizes on Amoonguss's bulk[remove space] , restoring Amoongus's health when it drops below half. Mental Herb prevents Taunt's effects for one turn[add comma] and guarantees that Amoonguss will pull off one Spore.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]
[add space]
<p>Max HP and max Special Defense is the best spread to allow Amoonguss to stay alive for as long as possible. A physically defensive spread of 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD and with a Bold nature works if your team would instead prefer insurance against Fighting-type attacks. Such a spread would also gives Amoonguss a better chance of surviving Zen Headbutts from Metagross and Gallade so it can put them to sleep. A Sassy nature allows Amoonguss to be as slow as possible if it's being used in Trick Room, as it becomes as fast as possible under Trick Room. should be used on a Trick Room team as it makes Amoonguss as fast as possible under Trick Room. Coba Berry and Occa Berry reduce the damage Amoonguss takes from powerful Flying- and Fire- type attacks respectively. Black Sludge and Leftovers give Amoonguss gradual HP recovery, but due to the fast-paced nature of doubles play, the slow health recovery is not that beneficial. 68 Speed EVs and a neutral Speed nature allow Amoonguss to outpace Quiet Abomasnow[add comma] and either put it to sleep[add comma] or nail it with Sludge Bomb. Rock-types such as Tyranitar and Rhyperior appreciate having Amoonguss as a partner, because it can divert Grass-, Water-, and Fighting-type attacks aimed at them. In return, they can deal with most Fire- and Flying-types that plague for Amoonguss. Amoonguss also works well with Trick Room users such as Slowbro, Slowking, and Jellicent as it resists Electric- and Grass-type moves aimed at those three. Lastly, Amoonguss works extremely well on Drizzle teams as the rain reduces damage it takes from Fire type attacks, and it can use Rage Powder to redirect Grass- and Electric- attacks aimed at Politoed.</p>

[Other Options]
[add space]
<p>Stun Spore can be used alongside Spore for double status, but it it's usually an inferior choice considering its shaky accuracy. Toxic shuts down most other support Pokemon, but it's usually an inferior option because Amoonguss is usually better off shutting down it's its opponents completely with Spore. Synthesis instantly regains a significant portion of Amoonguss's health, but with the prevalence of rain, sandstorm, and hail, it is discouraged. Sludge Bomb and Hidden Power Ice are possible options over Protect; Sludge Bomb stops Amoonguss from being walled by opposing Grass-<hyphen>types and Pokemon with the Sap Sipper ability, while Hidden Power Ice hits Flying- and Dragon-types for super effective damage such as Zapdos or Latios.</p>

[Checks and Counters]
[add space]
<p>If Amoonguss is lacking Mental Herb, Taunt shuts it down completely by preventing it from using Spore and Rage Powder. Amoonguss is threatened by most users of Flying Gem Acrobatics, and must carry a Coba Berry to avoid being OHKOed. Powerful Fire-types such as Chandelure, Infernape, and Heatran can deal a lot of damage to Amoonguss with their STAB attacks, but this can be remedied by providing Amoonguss with rain support. Physical Psychic-types such as Metagross and Gallade can hurt Amoonguss badly with Zen Headbutt, and can even Trick it a Choice item to shut it down. Pokemon with the Sap Sipper ability can also be problematic as they are not only unaffected by Spore or Giga Drain, but also receive an Attack boost from either move.</p>

[Dream World]
[add space]
<p>Amoonguss can't make much use of Regenerator, its Dream World ability, in doubles; Regenerator is only useful if the user switches in and out a lot, which rarely happens in the doubles environment. Amoonguss receives Regenerator through the Dream World, which heals 1/3 of its HP upon switching out. Unfortunately, switching in doubles play is very rare, meaning that Effect Spore will be of much more use in doubles play.</p>
GP check in progress

EDIT: Done

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Placeholder. Checking this.

EDIT:

Add
Remove
Comments

[Overview]
[remove space]

<p>Amoonguss's base stats and moveset allow it to pull off its supportive role to the fullest. It's one of the few Pokemon in the game to have access to Spore, which is great for removing a threatening Pokemon by putting it to sleep. Its abysmal Speed makes it a force to be reckoned with under Trick Room; moreover, it receives Rage Powder,[add comma]which allows its partner to set up Trick Room safely. All of Amoonguss's advantages makes it a perfect support Pokemon in doubles, and it should never be overlooked.[remove space]</p>

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]
[space]
<p>This set brings out Amoonguss's full potential as a team player and a defensive Pokemon. Spore is a staple on Amoonguss,[add comma] as it allows Amoongus to instantly put a threatening foe to sleep, rendering it helpless for several turns. Rage Powder, which redirects any attack aimed at Amoonguss's partner back to itself, is another non-negotiable move, as it is especially helpful for allowing Amoonguss's teammate to set up safely. Giga Drain is Amoonguss's STAB move of choice; not only does it prevent Amoonguss from becoming dead weight if Taunted, it also ensures that Amoonguss's health is as high as possible. Protect is generally a useful move in doubles, as it allows Amoonguss to avoid a possible attack from either opponent. Sitrus Berry capitalizes on Amoonguss's bulk[remove space], restoring Amoongus's health when it drops below half. Mental Herb prevents Taunt's effects for one turn and guarantees that Amoonguss will pull off one Spore.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]
[space]
<p>Max HP and max Special Defense is the best spread,[add comma] to allowing Amoonguss to stay alive for as long as possible. A physically defensive spread of 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD and a Bold nature works if your team would instead prefer insurance against Fighting-type attacks. Such a spread would also give Amoonguss a better chance of surviving Zen Headbutt from Metagross and Gallade so it can put them to sleep. A Sassy nature allows Amoonguss to be as slow as possible should it be used on a Trick Room team,[add comma] as it makes Amoonguss as fast as possible under Trick Room. Coba Berry and Occa Berry reduce the damage Amoonguss takes from powerful Flying- and Fire-[remove space]type attacks,[add comma] respectively. Black Sludge and Leftovers give Amoonguss gradual HP recovery, but due to the fast-paced nature of doubles play, the slow health recovery is not that beneficial. 68 Speed EVs and a neutral Speed nature allow Amoonguss to outpace Quiet Abomasnow and put it to sleep or nail it with Sludge Bomb. Rock-types,[add comma] such as Tyranitar and Rhyperior,[add comma] appreciate having Amoonguss as a partner, because it can divert Grass-, Water-, and Fighting-type attacks aimed at them. In return, they can deal with most Fire- and Flying-types that is a plague for Amoonguss. Amoonguss also works well with Trick Room users,[add comma] such as Slowbro, Slowking, and Jellicent,[add comma] as it resists Electric- and Grass-type moves aimed at those three. Lastly, Amoonguss works extremely well on Drizzle teams as the rain reduces damage it takes from Fire-[add hyphen]type attacks, and it can use Rage Powder to redirect Grass- and Electric- attacks aimed at Politoed.</p>

[Other Options]
[space]
<p>Stun Spore can be used alongside Spore for double status, but it usually an inferior choice considering its shaky accuracy. Toxic shuts down most other support Pokemon, but it's usually an inferior option because Amoonguss is usually better off shutting down it's opponents completely with Spore. Synthesis instantly regains a significant portion of Amoonguss's health, but with the prevalence of rain, sandstorm, and hail, it is discouraged. Sludge Bomb and Hidden Power Ice are possible options over Protect; Sludge Bomb stops Amoonguss from being walled by opposing Grass-<hyphen>types and Pokemon with the Sap Sipper ability, while Hidden Power Ice hits Flying- and Dragon-types for super effective damage,[add comma] such as Zapdos or and Latios.</p>

[Checks and Counters]
[space]
<p>If Amoonguss is lacking Mental Herb, Taunt shuts it down completely by preventing it from using Spore and Rage Powder. Amoonguss is threatened by most users of Flying Gem Acrobatics, and must carry a Coba Berry to avoid being OHKOed. Powerful Fire-types,[add comma] such as Chandelure, Infernape, and Heatran,[add comma] can deal a lot of damage to Amoonguss with their STAB attacks, but this can be remedied by providing Amoonguss with rain support. Physical Psychic-types,[add comma] such as Metagross and Gallade,[add comma] can hurt Amoonguss badly with Zen Headbutt, and can even Trick it a Choice item to shut it down. Pokemon with the Sap Sipper ability can also be problematic as they are not only unaffected by Spore or and Giga Drain, but also receiveing an Attack boost when it by them from either move.</p>

[Dream World]
[space]
<p>Amoonguss can't make much use of its Dream World ability Regenerator, Regenerator its Dream World ability, in doubles; Regenerator is only useful if the user switches in and out a lot, which rarely happens in the doubles environment.</p>

Good.

GP Approved 2/2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)