Pretty Interesting Wi-Fi team. *NOT WHORE*

Ok so some things that you need to know about this team is: I'm a youtuber and I wanted to make a team that can have quick and easy battles so I can post so I didn't want much defense to prevent long stall matches because those are boring to watch so I hope that makes sense. Now here is the team building process. I really didn't want to use whore stuff like Scizor and Chansey.

TEAM BUILDING PROCESS

1. I wanted to base a team around a sweeper that I have never used before so I was just scrolling around and I noticed that I have never tried DD Haxorus so I gave it a try.

2. I thought to myself when I battle a DD Haxorus what pokemon do I send out to stop it and then I said I send out physical walls like: Slowbro, Gliscor,Skarmory, Ferro etc. So I chose the obvious choice magnezone to get rid of Skarm and ferro and most of all Haxorus' worst enemy Scizor because of it's paper defence. Most Scizors now a day are CB so they lock themselves into BP on a revenge kill and in comes magnezone :).

3. Now I needed to get rid of Gliscors so I thought for a while and I remember this set that Faladran was talking about and it was PERFECT Gliscor lure. It is Landorus and the Sub Smack down set. It is great for attracting gliscors :).

4. Now I needed an offensive stealth rocker and the first one that came to mind was Heatran who is also a good sun team counter. For some reason there is a plethora of sun teams online that suck so I put heatran to beat them.

5. Next I needed a good revenge killer and momentum shifter which my personal favorite is Scarf Rotom-w. (THE ONLY WHORE ON MY TEAM). It is for a good reason though.

6. I really did not know what to put here and I need help to fill this spot. So I just selected another sweeper that I like which was Scrafty.

The Team In Depth

Haxorus (M) @ Lum Berry​
Trait: Mold Breaker
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Brick Break

Item: I run the lum berry for obvious reasons. When haxorus gets fatiqued he gets confused and lum berry heals it also haxorus does not like getting burned so that helps prevents it.

Ability: The ability is mold breaker which is much better than rivalry and it allows me to own levitaters with earthquake.

EVs: I run max speed and and almost max attack and the 4 hp is just for shits and giggles.

Nature: I just like to run Jolly for some reason but I should probably run Adamant because after one DD boost with Jolly Haxorus' speed
hits 483 and with adamant his speed hits 440 which I'm not sure if there are any threats between that interval.

Moves: Dragon Dance is for, well boosting purposes and making haxorus even more of a beast. Outrage is for fucking shit up mostly for overkill stab. Earthquake is for coverage and those pesky steel types. Brick break is for smashing ferrothorn into a million pieces.

Purpose on team: The purpose of Haxorus is for mainly late game and his job is to get atleast one DD up late game when all of his threats are removed and then his job is to fuck shit up:pimp:.

Magnezone @ Leftovers
Trait: Magnet Pull
EVs: 32 HP / 252 SAtk / 224 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Charge Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Item: Usualy when I don't know what item to put on the Pokemon I usualy put Leftovers. I'm kind of debating about expert belt because those Ferrothorns actually give it a run for it's money in the Rain even with HP fire.

Ability: ... Do I really need to explain this? Well in case you didn't know Magnet pull makes it so Steel types can't switch out unless they have a shed shell out U-turn. SInce my main sweeper has a hard time killing steel types this guy traps them.

Evs: 32 Hp evs is for a little extra bulk and the Sp att is for power and the speed is to outspeed things.

Nature: I run Modest because let's face it Magnezone is never going to outspeed anything unless it's name is ferrothorn or scizor. Modest gives it that little extra 'oomph' when it hits.

Moves: Charge beam is for a possible boost. Thunderbolt is for stab and killing skarm. Flash cannon is for STAB and coverage but I should probably replace it with Substitute because Ferrothorns are assholes. Then HP fire is to obliterate those gay steel types.

Purpose on team: Magenzone is basically used to kill of steel types. Haxorus has a hard time killing steel types and Magnezone traps them and usually steel types can't do shit to magnezone unless it is heatran then you need to GTFO. Haxorus doesn't have a problem with heatran though. So magnezone gets rid of it and opens up a hole for haxorus to sweep.

Landorus (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Force
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Substitute
- Smack Down
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Item: Take a careful look at this poke. He is not holding a choice scarf wtf right? Well this set is designed to kill Skarm and murder gliscor. So I run Leftovers

Ability: Sand force is the only legal ability that it gets.

Evs: 252 speed is for max speed. 252 attack is for high attacking power. 4 sp att is for HP ice power. I should probably take a little out of attack and give it to sp att because HP ice just BARELY misses the Ohko on Gliscor.

Nature: Naive is for max speed without nerfing sp att because I carry HP ice.

Moves: Substitute is for insurance on a switch. Earthquake is for stab and can be used once Smack down is used. Smack down is for knocking levitaters and flyers out of the air. Hidden power ice is for Gliscor and various dragons.

Purpose on team: The purpose of this member is for attracting physcial walls such as Gliscor and skarmory. The key to usiing this set is prediction. YOu have to place yourself in you opponent's shoes and get in thier mindset and most people automatically think CHOICE SCARF OMG send out skarmory and gliscor. Well this set takes those two out because haxorus has a hard time with those two. THis set is also a hard hitter which can open holes.

Me Gustran (Heatran) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Stealth Rock

Item: Leftovers is ok I guess it is just too mainstream. I'm kind of debating about putting Air baloon though. This is supossed to be an offensive heatran with SR so I don't know what to put. Suggestions?

Ability: Flash Fire is the only legal ability it can have. But is takes fire hits like a champ with it.

Evs: 4 HP is for shits and giggles. 252 sp att is for maximum offensive power and 252 speed is for reaching almost max speed.

Nature: I run TImid but I probably should be running modest. Any thoughts?

Moves: Fire Blast is for STAB and pure power. I'm debating about replacing it with flamethrower because I swear it misses EVERYTIME that it matters. It misses way more than 20% of the time for me. Earth power os for coverage most;y other heatrans. Hidden Power Grass is for Gastro and Water types. I should probably replace it with HP rock for volcorona. Then SR is for abusing switches.

Purpose on team: The main reason that I have Heatran is for setting up SR. Heatran can also give sun teams a problem because of his unique typing. There seems to be a lot of sun teams on wi-fi which they don't make very interesting battles .___. . Heatran can also be an offensive powerhouse when needed to be because it has a massive sp att stat it is just lacking in speed.

Rotom-W @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Hydro Pump
- Trick
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch

Item: Choice scarf adds 1.5x speed. It is great on rotom because Rotom can learn trick which cripples some sweepers.

Ability: Levitate dodges ground moves which is great for switching in on and Volt turning out to gain momentum.

Evs: Evs are standard and just maximize offensive capabiliities.

Nature: Modest is for more power. I don't find timid neccesary because rotom is already fast enough. Not really much to say about that.

Moves: Volt Switch is for scouting STAB and momentum purposes. Thunderbolt is for STAB when I don't want to switch. Trick is for crippling stuff and Hydro Pump is for stab. I really wish Gamefreak would have gave Rotom-W Surf because I hate HYdro Pump with every ounce of hate in me because it always misses when it counts.

Purpose on team: The main purpose of this Poke is to gain offensive momentum and trick things that would be troublesome a choice scarf. He can also be a hard hitter if need be. But mainly for scouting and momentum. It makes a great lead so I can volt switch out to see what they do.

Celestia (Latias) (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 228 Def / 28 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Dragon Pulse
- Recover
- Calm Mind
- Refresh

Item: I run the leftovers to lengthen sweeps and just for recovery.

Ability: Levitate to doge ground moves

Evs: The evs are designed for highest physical defense for longetivity.

Nature: Bold is to raise defence and lower attack. Attack is uselss on latias.

Moves: Calm Mind is for boosting and making latias a tank. latias does not like status so I have refresh and recover is for longetivity. Dragon Pulse is for attacking.

Purpose on team: The Purpose of latias mainly is to attract scizor. latias is also on this team for maybe some late game sweeping. latias is also on this team for a fighting resist and some checking.

Well thanks for reading! Please post suggestions especially on a sixth member to replace Scrafty! Also this team is SUPER weak to Conkeldurr so please think about stuff like that when replacing scrafty.

Thanks in Advanced,

Cosbykid

Mixape wrecks this team because of your glaring fighting weakness.

Maybe you could get rid of Rotom for Gyrados?

OK, if this is a wifi random battles team, you only ever get to send out 3 pokemon at once. If that's the case, Zoroark has a place on almost any team just to get your opponent asking "Is that Zoroark?"

Yeah i am very aware of this fighting weakness :/. I was thunking of replacing scrafty with gyara?
Yeah, Swap Scrafty for bulky DDance Gyrados.

Gyrados @ Lefties
Adamant
176 HP/128 Attack/204 speed
-Dragon Dance
-Waterfall
-Taunt
-Bounce/Stone Edge/Ice Fang

OK, if this is a wifi random battles team, you only ever get to send out 3 pokemon at once. If that's the case, Zoroark has a place on almost any team just to get your opponent asking "Is that Zoroark?"
It is not a random wifi team it is a 6v6 wifi team in the wifi club.

I think he means that spamming obligatory curses does not warrant the respect of others.

I recommend a scarf latios over rotom. It resists most of the same moves, but more importantly, it can revenge kill both Infernape and Terakion, which would otherwise cause you issues.

Bulky Gyara is a good idea too, but it still gets revenged by scarf Terakion, and the rest of your team wouldnt like to fight it either. Terakion is a real pain for your team whether you switch a Gyara in or not.

Scarf latios will outspeed both Terakion and infernape. On top of that, scizor, it's arch nemesis, is already covered by magnezone.

I think he means that spamming obligatory curses does not warrant the respect of others.

I recommend a scarf latios over rotom. It resists most of the same moves, but more importantly, it can revenge kill both Infernape and Terakion, which would otherwise cause you issues.

Bulky Gyara is a good idea too, but it still gets revenged by scarf Terakion, and the rest of your team wouldnt like to fight it either. Terakion is a real pain for your team whether you switch a Gyara in or not.

Scarf latios will outspeed both Terakion and infernape. On top of that, scizor, it's arch nemesis, is already covered by magnezone.
Thank you! That makes great sense I was having trouble with thise fighting types! I will sure give it a try!!

Hey

Nice team you have here, Haxorus is surely a beast, however IMO you can find a best replacement for Landorus, also I see a weakness against ddnite
What I mean is that hp ice is very predictable on Landorus, whereas Skarmory can simply switch out after the smack down, have you considered Cbterrakion>Landorus?
With sr Terrakion can lure in and 2hko Gliscor and Skarmory with stone edge and close combat respectively, terrakion is also a ''all rounded wallbreaker'' ccspam is quite useful to open the enemy and make sure that Haxorus will sweep later.
Having said that, Dragonite is a problem indeed, he can setup on your Heatran or on Magnezone thanks to Multiscale and then it's quite difficult to stop him, why don't you change Heatran set with Air baloon>Leftovers and HP Ice>HP Grass? This can give you some insurance against Nite.
Hope it helped, good luck.

Hey

This team really seems to be heading in the right direction, but I think that there are things that could be improved upon. Like you mentioned in your threat list, Conkeldurr is very problematic to encounter. If it manages to get at least one Bulk Up off, your team is automatically in deep trouble and struggles to break off its solid defences and typing. On the other side note, Lucario also packs the ability to wreak havoc with entry-hazard support. Terrakion is another big threat, fully capable to OHKO your every mon it manages to switch in safely. Since your team lacks priority, revenge killing is an issue, as Rotom-W gets wore down effortlessly due to the Stealth Rock damage. To fix all the above situations I highly recommend replacing Latias for Focus Sash Alakazam. By utilizing Focus Sash Alakazam has definitely improved in the generation shift thanks to the utility of Magic Guard and popularity of slower Pokemon in the metagame. Psychic is extremely powerful due to its monstrous 135 base special attack stat and decimates anything that does not resist it. Focus Blast on other hand is your potent weapon against opposing Tyranitar, Heatran and Ferrothorn. Shadow Ball provides solid coverage and demolishes the likes of psychic and ghost type mons. Hidden Power Ice is chosen for the last slot because it deals massive damage to dragons such as Dragonite and Salamence. Focus Sash is the preferred item over Life Orb as it makes revenge killing even more effective.

Alakazam @ Focus Sash | Magic Guard
Timid | 252 SAtk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
~ Psychic
~ Focus Blast
~ Shadow Ball
~ Hidden Power Ice

For some minor changes, I greatly suggest replacing Brick Break on Haxorus for Swords Dance with an Adamant nature. At the moment Rain-stall teams could be a pain to face but after this addition Haxorus gains the ability to set up flexibly and destroy almost any team after the appropriate boost. Swords Dance allows it to break through bulky teams where Dragon Dance variant easily deals with more offense oriented teams. Heatran should equip Air Balloon with Hidden Power Ice for it to be more operational versus sun teams. Leftovers on the offensive set doesn’t accomplishes anything where Air Balloon allows it to dodge potential ground-type moves. Hidden Power Grass is a poor choice and rarely used, Hidden Power Ice is an excellent candidate and makes dragons less threatening. On Magnezone definitely go Substitute > Charge Beam, it opens up more opportunities for it to be an effective steel killer. Charge Beam set up usually take too long and since your team doesn’t appreciate hazards it must be replaced. After these changes your team looks even more solid, Good Luck!

Hey

This team really seems to be heading in the right direction, but I think that there are things that could be improved upon. Like you mentioned in your threat list, Conkeldurr is very problematic to encounter. If it manages to get at least one Bulk Up off, your team is automatically in deep trouble and struggles to break off its solid defences and typing. On the other side note, Lucario also packs the ability to wreak havoc with entry-hazard support. Terrakion is another big threat, fully capable to OHKO your every mon it manages to switch in safely. Since your team lacks priority, revenge killing is an issue, as Rotom-W gets wore down effortlessly due to the Stealth Rock damage. To fix all the above situations I highly recommend replacing Latias for Focus Sash Alakazam. By utilizing Focus Sash Alakazam has definitely improved in the generation shift thanks to the utility of Magic Guard and popularity of slower Pokemon in the metagame. Psychic is extremely powerful due to its monstrous 135 base special attack stat and decimates anything that does not resist it. Focus Blast on other hand is your potent weapon against opposing Tyranitar, Heatran and Ferrothorn. Shadow Ball provides solid coverage and demolishes the likes of psychic and ghost type mons. Hidden Power Ice is chosen for the last slot because it deals massive damage to dragons such as Dragonite and Salamence. Focus Sash is the preferred item over Life Orb as it makes revenge killing even more effective.

Alakazam @ Focus Sash | Magic Guard
Timid | 252 SAtk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
~ Psychic
~ Focus Blast
~ Shadow Ball
~ Hidden Power Ice

For some minor changes, I greatly suggest replacing Brick Break on Haxorus for Swords Dance with an Adamant nature. At the moment Rain-stall teams could be a pain to face but after this addition Haxorus gains the ability to set up flexibly and destroy almost any team after the appropriate boost. Swords Dance allows it to break through bulky teams where Dragon Dance variant easily deals with more offense oriented teams. Heatran should equip Air Balloon with Hidden Power Ice for it to be more operational versus sun teams. Leftovers on the offensive set doesn’t accomplishes anything where Air Balloon allows it to dodge potential ground-type moves. Hidden Power Grass is a poor choice and rarely used, Hidden Power Ice is an excellent candidate and makes dragons less threatening. On Magnezone definitely go Substitute > Charge Beam, it opens up more opportunities for it to be an effective steel killer. Charge Beam set up usually take too long and since your team doesn’t appreciate hazards it must be replaced. After these changes your team looks even more solid, Good Luck!
Thank you for the rate! I will test them out and tell you the results!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)